Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Manlike Anil
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
2. What are your strengths?
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes ( i have no business)

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Yash Pathak
2. Your age :- 17
3. Time zone :- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day :- 9 Hours
5. Your Discord :- Gamer Yash#0007
6. Your Nickname :- Scorpions Yash
7. Your ID :- 82607

Additional information
=> Hey!! So, basically I am Playing in this Server from Past 1 Year, I always wonder and think that how are gods created in the server and how they help A lot of peoples daily on the exact time. I also love helping people in both the game and irl. I want to punish those people who doesn't follow rules and try to Disturb the server and or Role Play. So, Now after experiencing a lot in a server, I want to make myself as a Helper towards the new player, the needy ones and My Wonderful Team of Administrators.

=> My Strength is that i am very patient and capable of taking right decision during the emergency situations. Besides being patient i am very polite and Friendly with everyone. Which can help me in understanding others problem more easily.

=> To Be Honest my greatest weakness is that i became unconfident sometimes when i am alone and also sometimes i get nervous.

=> Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=> Yes

Gojo Kun jr

Hola:)
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yasir ahmed
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 9-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Gojo#1765
6. Your Nickname: Gojo kun
7. Your ID: 47522.

-I want to be an administrator because I want to help newcomers to the city. I hope to be able to help everyone by sharing my RP knowledge with the rest of the city. With my ideas, I would like to create a more trusting city. I would like to be admin because I want to enjoy and educate every new comer of the city. As an administrator I would appreciate the opportunity to serve this city. I have closely observed the work of an administrator and have tried to understand the importance of the work. Last but not least, I would like to become an admin because I think that I be able to help our Grand RP city by being an admin because at that point I am having the ability to teach and help every newcomer to the city.

Aside from having a great deal of patience, I am also a quick learner, a dedicated worker, friendly, and very observant which allows me to make good decisions based on what I observe.

In terms of my weaknesses, I would say I do not have any serious ones, as I do not believe in giving up. It is important to realize that whenever you think of yourself failing, it shows that you do not have faith in what you do and therefore you set yourself up for failure. When I fail, I try to fix what I did wrong and I improve it for the next time if I need to win and I enjoy winning. I do not like to give up and it can sometimes take advantage of me, leading me into a dangerous situation, depending on how serious it is, considering that no one is invincible, everyone has a weakness, and if I had to pick one it would be seeing myself or someone else struggle, because I don't like to give up either, and it can sometimes take advantage of me leading me into the wrong situations.

-
yes.

-yes.

Thank you for reading and giving me your time .

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(QUESTIONS)

Information-

1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ANSWERS)

INFORMATION-
1. Abhinav Rana
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. 3 Hours on Week Days and 9 Hours on Weekends.
5. RanaJi#0001
6. RanaJi Carlos
7. 20653

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION-
I want to become and admin in the en2 server to help the new people who are new to the server and after being a 1.5 years or more old member of the game i cant stop doing more of rp im addicted to the rp but because of some rulebreakers the server is also going down a little they dont care about the rp they care about cars, clothes and money they have ruined the rp by doing mass rulebreaks like scams i want to help the admins to get these situations in more and more control i want to help people in the server till my fullest by the experience i have gained in all the legal and gang organizations i feel i have what it takes to become an admin till now i have become a high command in all organizations and under deputy in 2 gangs, HOD in LSPD this all has made me very good in rp and on top of all this i know all the rules very well and it was always my dream to become and admin as it is very fun according to me. Being an admin comes with recognition and gratitude from the community for the hard work and dedication put into maintaining the server from rulebreaks which i would love to prevent. Being an admin i can show my passion and dedication towards the server which i have very much. If i become an admin it would help me to create more friends+ irl i would be more social and interactive . I want to become an server adminstrator because of these reasons and it was my dream to become an admin especially a senior one.

2. My strengths are the following :
-> I am hardworking because if i start one thing i would not stop it before I finish it.
-> I am a patient and Humble guy.

3. My greatest weaknesses are the following:
-> I am a calm guy until and unless some person disrespects me or my parents then i get very angry and raged.
-> I am able to control my temper for short time only im a basically a short temper guy.
-> I get annoyed sometimes.

4. Yes im ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.
5. Yes i agree to sell my business and never buy one until my admin time ends.

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION 💖

Regards-
Abhinav Rana-

Arup Singha

ARUP
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arup Singha
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8 hours minimum
5. Your Discord: arupsingha#9614
6. Your Nickname: Arup Blacksquad
7. Your ID: 79495
Additional information :

Ans: I have gained little rp experience and Iam playing rp couple of month. I enjoy rp life to much. I worked for all of org like (fib, sahp, families, ballas, bloods). Now I think I can handel ooc life. I have many admin friend that is why I can learn more fast about admin life. I believe in myself that I can do my work properly and no one will be disappointed. I hope I can make others proud with my work if I become Admin. I'm promising my rp player they will get better service and work from my side.
Ans:
(*) Quick learner
(*) Flulent English
(*) I like to help others
Ans:
(*) I can't see any one breaking rules.
(*) I don't like talk to much.
Ans: Yes
Ans: Yes

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : abdus samad
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Sammm#9838
6. Your Nickname : samad badmash
7. Your ID : 69411

Additional information

I have been in city from many days as I got fully experienced as i worked in both legal and illegal orgs , as leader I also know the most problem gets faced by people and how to fix it . I will like to be work as admin assistant and also I will like to help people

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I'm very much active in the city.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

I will believe in anyone quickly.

Yes. I think I had my fill from RP life.

Yes. (I don't have any business)

Nick Mavericks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Nick Mavericks
2. 16
3. GMT+5:30
4. 4-5 Hours a day
5 .Nick Mavericks#1000
6. Nick Mavericks
7. 43059

Additional information

1. Praneel Mehta
2. 16
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5 to 6 hours weekend 7 hours
5. Nick Mavericks#9838
6. Nick Mavericks
7. 43059

Additional information

1. Why you want to become an Admin ?
Answer: I am very old citizen I worked in all organisations I gained many experience in city I have information about city rules as I said I worked in all organisations I provided my services as a civil servant now I want to provide my services as a administrator I am very experienced and knowledgeable I can help citizens with their problems , but , glitch ext …. As admin I want to help citizens and I want to give them a lovely experience in city I am very patient and calm so I can help them very nicely I attended many rp situation as a LEO and even as a gangster. I can provide RP situation information to citizens of they the main reason I want to give a new and peaceful experience to all citizens
I have very nice good communication skills so I can guide citizens easily I want to give answers of their reports if they are having any problem that’s why i want to become Admin .

2.What are you strengths ?
Answer: I am very patient and calm and my communication’s skills are very nice .I can handle any situation with my these skills I have good communication skills so I can guide people easily .I have a friendly nature with everyone

1. Good communication skills
2. fluent English
3.Confident
4.Calm
5. I give respect to everyone
6. Leadership Qualities
7.I respect your very guy/lady
8. Event management skills

3. What are you greatest weaknesses?
Answer: Sometime I cry during there game because I am very alone in real life some time I get nervous and I am Shy but I am trying to loose my weaknesses

4.Will you be ready to leave your RP life to become an admin ?
Answer: Yes , I am ready to leave my RP Life to become an Admin

5.Will you be ready to sell your business ?
Answer: I don’t own any business

Even my admin application got selected but I was 15 years and 10 months now I’m 16

Thanks For Your Time !
Regards - Nick Mavericks

Astral Rakib

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

hassan knight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hassan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: 5+
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs
7. Your ID: 89866

Additional information
I want to help people who are new in the city and i want punish people who are doing rule break. As there are many people who need guideness so i will try my best to help all people.

My strength is i am very polite person and my hobby is to help people who are in trouble and I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them

Yeah definitely

Yea I am ready but I do not own one.

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Jayed bin siraj
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
6. Your Discord: IShowSpeed#5832
7. Your Nickname: Alpha Ivan
8. Your ID: 65124
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State section

Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as a player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As Part of the Administration I want To be part of a Helping Hand. I can Help New Players. I have enough experience ance to become an admin.

-leadership skills are one of my Greatest Strengths
-I have good communication

-I Don't Believe People Very Easily and I am a Very Straight forwarded Person

-Yes I am Ready

-Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-No

Last edited:

Kartik Bansal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Name - Kartik Bansal
Age - 22 years
Time Zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
Online Per Day - 5-6 hrs
Discord - Kartik Daku#9281
Nickname - Kartik Daku
Id - 94805
Additional Information
Q1Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans I want to become an admin as I had a very fun time on this server. I've always tried to improve RP quality since I joined as I knew how to RP prior to being on GrandRP. I've been in every organization that there is and know how they work(legal or illeagel) . I want to work and connect with players, not just punish them for their actions. I know all the server rules properly. I wouldn't mind being either a crime or state admin as I know all the rules and how they work for both.
Q2 What are your strengths?
Ans My strengths are that I'm good with time management and work efficiency. Another strength is that I see all situations from 2 sides whether they are my friend are not. I let everyone speak and express what their outlook on the situation is if they're involved.
Q3 What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans That i listen to the person first before punishing them or punishesd or warned
Q4 Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans yes, ofcourse become after rp life we will had a chance to explore the admin work.
Q5 Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans yes

Jamiemm

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jamie Mills
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone:
GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Jamiemillls#7189
6. Your Nickname: samual gold
7. Your ID:

Additional information

I would like to become an admin to enhance the community of En2. In my opinion, En2 is growing so fast that people are enjoying it a lot. A lot of new players are joining Grand RP, and they are enjoying it a lot, but some of them face a lot of issues when they aren't introduced to the system. I would like to help them with this. I want all the new players to get engaged in the roleplay, which everyone would enjoy. I've been playing Grp for over 6 months and have a lot of experience in the state section; I've been in all the state organisations , and I've worked as a high command in all of them. I'm well qualified for this job, and I do want the best of all the new players.

From time to time, new players who do not know the rules commit some rule breaks; I would love to teach them this. And on the other side, we do have some players who intentionally break the rules to make fun of others; I would really like to punish them.

I also have a lot of experience in being admin in other server some time ago aswell as being the project curator of my own RP server witch i had to close down.

• I do my work with proper management.
  • I am punctual to my work.
  • I am a quick learner, I'm always curious to learn new things.
  • I do smart work with hard work.
  • I am always dedicated to my assigned work.
  • I can't do other things without finishing my pending work.

Yep, definitely

I don't have any.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No, i am fully fit and ready

Astral Rakib

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Rakib Hasan
2. Your age- 26
3. Time zone - GMT+ 6
4. Average online per day- 8 /10 hors
5. Your Discord - Astral Rakib#5393
6. Your Nickname- Rakib Hasan
7. Your ID- 77526

Additional information
- I played long time in rp life. now I want to help players for doing RP, I know about rules , I know how to do Rp , now I am ready to help other players for doing RP, thats why I want to be an admin

- I am good in English , I can handle any situation , I am good at communication , I have friendly behaviour

- sometimes I get nervous ,May be I have no other weakness

- Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
-I have no business

Thanks for reading my application
Regards - Rakib Hasan

Nezar_Wolf

Player
Player
1. Your name is IRL Nezar
2. Your age is 22
3. Time zone (CET), UTC +1
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord NM/00#9650
6. Your Nickname Nezar Wolfy
7. Your ID 75279

I've been playing in en2 for 6 months now and I've been high command in gang and HC in legal orgs too. My last position in org was under deputy in LSPD. And now I feel that I have a pretty a solid knowledge about the city rules. And I want to help new beginners with their journey and make sure no one breaks the city for a good RP experience.

1. Iam very patient and people trust me very quick.
2. I do have a very good communications skills and in addition I do speak many languages like: Arabic, Turkish, English, Norwegian, Danish and Swedish.
3. I'm very quick learner and love to do the job properly

Trust

Yes sure

Yes I will

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
1. Your name IRL: Krishna Yadav
2. Your age:20
3. Time zone: NPT(Nepal)
4. Average online per day:5-10 hrs
5. Your Discord: Krishna Yadav#0246
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Pathaan
7. Your ID:85976

Additional Information

Ans. I want to become a admin because i have been working in all org and now i want to take a break from RP life and want to make strong following of law to all the player and strict checking of forums and want

Ans. My greatest strength is that i can calmly handle every situation no matter what

Ans. That i easily belive anyone and will make sure that it will less and make a control on this problem

Ans. Yes, I can leave RP life to become an admin.

Ans. Yes

Hopping for your positive response.....

Ace_

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name: Ace
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: South Africa Time
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 8:00 am to 18:30pm
5. Average online per day: 10 hours
6. Your Discord: Main_#0915
7. Your Nickname: Ace
8. Your ID: 99466
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

I want to be admin because I feel I have what it Takes. I have dedicated myself to grand rp for hours. I have witnessed a lot of rule breaking such as FailRp, RDM, VDM, Mixing, PG and many more. I want to help and stop all of the rule breaking and make the Role Play community able to be a place that we can all have fun and RolePlay. I want to turn a new chapter in my life from a RolePlayer to an Admin.

Dedication, Leadership, Positive, Positive and Good at communicating

Speaking to much

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

No

Last edited:
M

Manas Badmash

1. Your Name : Manas Satya
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname: Badmash Manas
7. Your ID: 3318

Additional information

I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP . I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.

I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.

I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.

Yes, So I can let others experience best Role play

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? ( It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I do not own any business

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Krish Garg
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 10-12hrs
5. Your Discord - MICKEYY#8614
6. Your Nickname - Ryuk Hades
7. Your ID - 87215
8. wanna be the curator of state orgs
Additional information
- i want to assist adminship as people have been wanting gods help as more and more these days as there is being more peoples joining in the server and some toxic peoples having advantages of the new people and bugs in the city not knowing what they do so ill get them punish if they break any server rule in my eyes or help the new peoples to lead there way as a DCHR in EMS and was operation lead in GOV i have learned a lot of flaws and goods about the legal orgs and as i was the deputy of bloods i have done a good job at my post for that term and also learned a lot of things about gang and illegal orgs and being in most of the events as learned more about events also and i am now ready to serve as an admin assistance
- i have some strengths to communicate to peoples peacefuly and friendly and also can understand some diffrent languages as my home language is hindi and english but can understand turkish and some arabic and being a DCHR in EMS and was a deputy of bloods i have the strength to take a adminship role by myself as a leader can handel people politely and understand the situation taking the time not making the rush
- my greatest weekness is the lack of patience as per negotiation by peoples in the items they sell and dont have patience to wait for the prices to go down i rush in them to buy anything i want
- as an admin i have to serve peoples in the city and help them at there most so yes i am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin
unfortunately i dont have any, but yes if i had any i would have sold it !

EX BLOODS DEPUTY EX GOV,FIB PRESENT DCHR EMS

Inkedd820wd4-030e7c47-e9e4-4f43-9100-a1290ba8f9ff.jpg

Last edited:

JAY TRIPATHI

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jai Tripathi
2. Your age:20
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day: 5:00 (HOURS)
5. Your Discord:JAITRIPATHIGAMER#2178
6. Your Nickname: Jai Tripathii
7. Your ID: 87278

Additional information
I am in city for a long time and have experience as a leo in SAHP i know the city rules pretty much and i am kind of a person who likes to help people who are in any problem and I cannot tolerate any nuisance happening around me. I will try to keep my city clean try to provide a good enviroment to current and upcomming players in the city.
I am a person who cannot tolerate any nuisance around me, non-bised and follwer of truth.
One of my greatest weaknesses is my Anger issues it only comes when some one is wrong and he/she did not accpet his/her mistake.
Yes! I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
YES i am ready to sell my business and I dont have one in present.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Manlike Anil
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
Yes ( i have no business)

Top Bottom