Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Robin Badmash

F**k Em All
Player
1. Your name IRL: Robin Bhati
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: πš‰πš˜πš›πšŠ#1111
6. Your Nickname: Robin Badmaash
7. Your ID: 57804

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to be an administrator because I believe I can help the server/city maintain it's roleplay integrity. There are a lot of players who don't respect the rules or the hard work that GrandRP has put into it's creation. I love, adore, and revere the creation that is GrandRP and want to make sure that people don't take anything away from it's amazing form. I want to be an administrator to help people enjoy this beautiful server without interruption from people who only want to troll or cause problems.

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths consist of hard worker, Time management, patience, positive attitude.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

My weakness that I have improved greatly, especially while in this city, has been impatience. This is something I have to practice greatly, in this server especially, while helping new RP players understand the nuances of RP.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I'm so sure, as an RP player iv been here for allot of time and I want to start taking care of the server now.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Basically I don't own any business as of now so its not an issue for me.

Percy Killa

Minister of HLS
Player
1. Your name IRL: Piyush
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 10-14 hrs
5. Your Discord: Gusfring#2691
6. Your Nickname: Gus Fridge
7. Your ID: 85736

Additional information
=> I want to Become admin as I have been playing RP for Past 5-6 Months and I guess now I am through with all the Rules of the city and Ready to help people who are new in the city and who are been misguided by other and Don't know the rules of the city . I have been in GOV for past 4 months from a Low ranker to a High Command with a lot of ups and down and to be honest I may have did some rule breaks in the Past as I was new to all of this but as time passed I got more an more experienced while staying in City and GOV . I learned about each and every situation of RP and How to Handel them As I have been constantly Reading the Rules of City and learning from others . So that I can be a Helping Hand to all the Guys who are following the Rules

=>1] My strengths are I am very Disciplined guy I never make Decisions by listening of to only one part of the story .
2] I punish everyone who make mistakes no matter if they are my friend or Enemy everybody gets the Equal treatment which they Deserve
3] I am a very active player that too on a regular basis.
4] I am a very Strict Guy who follows all rules and regulations
5] Good at communicating and fluent in English
=> I never Trust anyone easily even if they are my friends or my collogues

=> Yes , Definitely I am ready to Leave my RP life to Help those Who are In Need

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=> Yes , Even though I don't have any business

Regards
Gus Fridge
Secretary of State HLS

Niko Enzo

I know who I am
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tamjid Sojib
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT +6
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hour
5. Your Discord: Niko Enzoo#0538
6. Your Nickname: Niko Enzo
7. Your ID : 81405

Additional information
Ans:I've been playing on GrandRP Server for almost 8 months and have served in almost every Gang. In Bloods and Ballas, I was the deputy. I've done gang RP and always followed the guidelines to ensure high-quality RP. Now I want to retire from RP and assist this server flourish while also maintaining RP discipline by ensuring that every inhabitant in the city observes the server and municipal laws. I thoroughly studied all of the server and forum regulations to ensure that I serve my best as Admin. Helping people is one of my personality traits, and I want to use it to help people practice healthy and fair RolePlay on the server.
Ans: I am confident and quick learner
Ans: My weakness is i am introvert and some I over think .
Ans: Yes,I mainly do gang kind rp and i experienced most of the gang rp.
Ans: Yes and I dont own any business.

Abdul Ahad

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Name: Abdul Ahad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: Abdul Ahad#8433
Nickname: Abdul Ahad
ID: 17487

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP. And as everyone knows when you serve for the server you guys give us GC as a salary so yea I also want to earn some GC.

I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

Yea I am ready

Last edited:

Romeo Marwadi

Player
Player
{Application for Admin}

1. Your name IRL: karan
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 10am to 19pm & 3 to 6
5. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours(when free more active)
6. Your Discord: Romeo North#0915
7. Your Nickname: Romeo pluxury
8. Your ID: 60259
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: state sections(available)

-> I have been playing the project in server EN2 and I observed most of the times people do mistakes due to the lack of knowledge and most of them were new people. so i will help them to make a better RP in future . i will give my 100% improvement I'm not biased so that i wont take take decisions based on favoritism or partiality. I experienced that sometimes response to the tickets taking time and probably i will put my maximum efforts to reply as quickly as possible.

βˆ† > I have Patience and Self Control.
βˆ† > I have Professionalism in My Work.
βˆ† > Improvement in Communication

βˆ†> I cant take it if someone disrespects me.
βˆ†> If someone lies to me I cant accept it.

-> I will leave it

-> i don't have any business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

-> i don't have any issue
Thank you
(Application End)

Last edited:

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - Rupanjan Neogi
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- UTC + 5:30
- 8 Hours
5. Your Discord
- ENIGMA#3775
6. Your Nickname
- Martina Kingsman
7. Your ID

Additional information
After spending a scintillating few months in the city, with numerous ups and downs and learning the ways of the city, at this moment in time I stand confident enough in submitting my application. After having spent enough time in understanding rules of RP and its ways in the city. I feel its my time to not only help the players new to the RP to understand what actually RP is but also to let them know how the rules are framed to actually make the roleplay more realistic and at the same time helps in keeping the toxicity away. I also intend to contribute to an Healthy RP.

- Great Communication Skills
- Proper Understanding of rules of the server
- Unbiased by nature
- Ability to remain cool, calm, composed and calculative in tough situations.
- Keen Ear to listen first and then act

- Very Emotional
- Tend to go out of my ways to help friends ( will be careful about it )

Yes, I do understand that it is a requirement to let go off the RP Life and i am game for it.

Yes, I wouldn't even hesitate to do it.

Regards,
Martina Kingsman

Ex-DOC Director
Ex-Deputy Chief of SAHP

Ex-Under Deputy of Bloods

giphy.gif

lotaniv

salamanca did salamanca money salamanca blood
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. lotan
2. 19
3. GMT+2
4. 8 hours
5. lotanivβ˜‚#7237
6. lotan niv
7. 749

Additional information
1.Why Do You Want To Become An Admin ?
1. I want to come to admin because I feel I have what it takes to be admin I always find myself everything and helping people I really want to contribute as much as possible to the service I love so much with it in every possible way I have been an administrator many times on many servers in the world I think now is the time to contribute and help my favorite server

2. So that's one thing I'm active in and every day I'll be there to help I always do a job, I always do it 100% that I can properly I never overlap, he does something 50 percent I know my job very well because I play on a grand rp server More than a year and a half I have been on many other servers such as at FIVEM as an admin, so I know the job and the rules 100 percent

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
3. Because my parents are divorced so I can't be connected to the server every day Very soon I'm going to enlist in the army at my colleague, so I wasn't connected all the time

4. 100 percent sure I do it anyway every time if someone need help And I'm close and can help

Vansh Exact

Families Leader πŸ’š
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Vansh Singhal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours And very more on weekends
5. Your Discord - Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname - Vansh Exact
7. Your ID - 15737

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

β€’ I want to become admin because as we know the number of players who want to play a good RP life on the best RP server is growing very fast daily in numbers , so it is important that we have some good admins who could monitor the players all time and give the best experience to the player of Grand RP by making sure there are no rule breakings and nothing NON-RP things are taking place which will maintain the RP environment very goodly.

β€’When I was living in the city i felt that i too made some mistakes sometime so i wanna make sure other players dont do that to keep the RP good , as it will help in getting new players (citizens) to our city. Also i would like to help people especially newbies so they learn the RP rules and play good.

β€’if i become an admin i m gonna respond to people quickly so they dont have any doubts in their mind and play good RP. I m not gonna make any differences between the people i know and to the ones i dont know. All people r gonna get same punishments if they break RP environment.

β€’ I have spent more then 1.4 (real life) years in City and have learnt almost every rule so now i think i could help people as an admin in a perfect way.

β€’Some of my greatest strengths are:

1.I can learn things quickly and perfectly.
2.I am fast responder , can solve problems quickly.
3.I concentrate fully on ONE thing if i m doing that , i dont mix 2 3 things together.
4.I can stay calm in hard situations , i dont disrespect others if they do me and stay quite.
5.I know almost every rule of Grand RP.
6.I am ready to help anyone in any situation.
7.I will give my 101% to the admin work for sure.

β€’Sometimes i think very much which we dont need to do.
β€’Sometimes i believe very much on strangers too , i m getting rid of it slowly but :).

β€’Oh yeah i am ready to leave my RP life to help others to enjoy there RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

β€’I dont have any business in city right now so its not a issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Thank You for reading my application , looking forward for the positive response. Have a great Day✌--

Last edited:

Akatsuki champu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Tanish sharma
2. 17
3. GMT+05:30
4. 3 to 5 hours
5. Tanish sharma#7348
6. Akatsuki tanish
7. 45600

Additional information
1. I want to be a admin for helping people and organizing events and punish people for their mistakes
2. My strength are im very confident and i can understand anything very easily and handle any situation very easily and i know every rules because i have been to ems two times one time sahp and lspd
3. My weakness is i can easily get angry
4. Yes im ready to leave rp life to become an admin
5. I really don't have any business

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL: Punar
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:Indian time zone
4. Average online per day:4to6 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID:46028

Additional Information

Ans. I want to become a admin cause i have been ex marabunta leader and i can handle panic situation calmly without any difficulty and have experience to control people

Ans. My greatest strength is that i camly handle every situation no matter what

Ans. That i easily belive anyone and will make sure that it will less and make a control on this problem

Ans. Yes,i think i have done almost everything in my rp life

Ans. Yes

LadyLee Fingers

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Your name IRL - Lee
2. Your age - 27
3. Time zone - Cst
4. Average online per day - 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord - LadyLee#6737
6. Your Nickname - LadyLee Fingers
7. Your ID - 12389

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to help make this city more safe and more pleasant for existing and new players. It would be my goal to make sure I am there for anyone who needs the help. With personal experience with the help of others, all I want to do is return the favor and continue my journey in the RP world. I have learned many things since being in the city, and I want to spread my knowledge and help others who do not understand or are new to RP servers. I was once that person and I knew that it helped a lot when that one person took the time to help get me started. I have a lot to offer with much time to spare.
2. What are your strengths? My positive outlook on life in general, also my ability to empathize and work hard to achieve goals. I also have critical problem-solving skills that would help with my journey if I were to become admin. Having the ability to listen and understand each and every problem that comes my way.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Sometimes I overthink and I have to come back to the situation with fresh eyes so I can fully understand what is actually happening and what needs to be done.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? 100%. I will be ready for whatever challenges come my way.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin). Yes. I will sell if I get the opportunity to become admin. Becoming admin would be more important to me than owning my business. I will just need time to sell.

Ron Abdullah

Player
Player
1. Daksh
2. 18
3. IST
4. 6-7 hrs per day (12hrs on weekends)
5. Ron Knight | 40516#5920
6. Ron knight
7. 40516

Additional information
1. I am interested in becoming an admin because I enjoy helping people and ensuring that everyone is playing fairly and following the rules. I have a good understanding of the game mechanics and have a lot of experience playing, which I believe would be beneficial in resolving any issues that may arise. Additionally, I am a responsible and fair-minded individual who is committed to ensuring that everyone has a positive gaming experience

1. Strong knowledge of the game mechanics: An admin who has a deep understanding of the game's mechanics and rules is better equipped to enforce them and provide guidance to players.
  2. Excellent communication skills: Being able to communicate clearly and effectively is crucial for resolving conflicts, addressing player concerns, and keeping the game running smoothly.
  3. Fairness and impartiality: An admin who is fair and impartial in their decision-making is crucial to maintaining a positive and respectful gaming environment.
  4. Patience and empathy: A good admin should be able to approach every situation with patience and empathy, especially when dealing with difficult or upset players.
  5. Problem-solving skills: Admins who are skilled at problem-solving can quickly address issues that may arise during gameplay and provide effective solutions to keep the game running smoothly.
  6. Attention to detail: Being able to notice small details and catch any rule-breaking or suspicious behavior is important for maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.
  7. Availability and responsiveness: An admin who is available and responsive to player needs and concerns can help create a positive gaming community and ensure that any issues are addressed in a timely manner.

Inexperience: Newer admins may not have as much experience dealing with difficult situations and may make mistakes or mishandle certain situations. (im not experienced as a admin but im sure about all the rules and have strong knowledge of the game)

4. Yes im ready to do it
    5. Yes im ready to sell them if I get any in the time of this application

I appreciate the effort and consideration you put into carefully examining my qualifications and experience. Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide to support my candidacy or if you have any questions. Once again, thank you for your time and consideration.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Gus Fridge -85736 - Gusfring#2691
2- Mickey Stranger - 87215 - MICKEYY#8614
3- Vali Lucifer - 81822 - Vali Lucifer#5997
4- Adityaa Gupta - 84697 - Adi Gupta#0024
5- Danny Man - 95429 - shyam#2242
6- Niko Enzo - 81405 - Niko Enzoo#0538

Interviews will be at 14:00 Server Time on 28-03-23​

M

Manas Badmash

1. Your Name : Manas Satya
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname: Badmash Manas
7. Your ID: 3318

Additional information

I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP . I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.

I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.

I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.

Yes, So I can let others experience best Role play

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? ( It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I do not own any business

Gojo Kun jr

Hola:)
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yasir ahmed
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 9-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Gojo#1765
6. Your Nickname: Gojo kun
7. Your ID: 47522.

-I want to be an administrator because I want to help newcomers to the city. I hope to be able to help everyone by sharing my RP knowledge with the rest of the city. With my ideas, I would like to create a more trusting city. I would like to be admin because I want to enjoy and educate every new comer of the city. As an administrator I would appreciate the opportunity to serve this city. I have closely observed the work of an administrator and have tried to understand the importance of the work. Last but not least, I would like to become an admin because I think that I be able to help our Grand RP city by being an admin because at that point I am having the ability to teach and help every newcomer to the city.

Aside from having a great deal of patience, I am also a quick learner, a dedicated worker, friendly, and very observant which allows me to make good decisions based on what I observe.

In terms of my weaknesses, I would say I do not have any serious ones, as I do not believe in giving up. It is important to realize that whenever you think of yourself failing, it shows that you do not have faith in what you do and therefore you set yourself up for failure. When I fail, I try to fix what I did wrong and I improve it for the next time if I need to win and I enjoy winning. I do not like to give up and it can sometimes take advantage of me, leading me into a dangerous situation, depending on how serious it is, considering that no one is invincible, everyone has a weakness, and if I had to pick one it would be seeing myself or someone else struggle, because I don't like to give up either, and it can sometimes take advantage of me leading me into the wrong situations.

-
yes.

-yes.

Thank you for reading and giving me your time .

Tabrej Federal

Ex-Governor Aka Ex-General
Player
1. Your Name : Sk Tabrej Rahaman
3. Time zone: IST(UTC+05:30)
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: Tabrej#0523
6. Your Nickname: Tabrej Carter
7. Your ID: 51746

Additional information

For me becoming an admin in GrandRp server may be a way to contribute to the Roleplay community and ensure that the server remains a safe and fun place for everyone. It may also be a way to gain Role Play Mangement experience and develop skills in conflict resolution, communication, and decision-making. Ultimately, the motivations for me wanting to become an admin in a roleplay server can vary, but it often involves a desire to support and improve the community.

as admin i will show kindness and care towards others, often going out of their way to help those in need, i have good knowledge about server rules, city rules. i think i can help people to improve the quality of role play :)

i am little bit overthinker.... I have few more weaknesses, but not big deal to fix my weaknesses....

Yes i am ready to leave RP, i am exited to be an admin :)

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? ( It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

yes, i haven't any business *-*

Last edited:

Arbaj

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Arbaj Khan
2. Your age-22
3. Time zone- Indian GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6 and 8 hours
5. Your Discord- Arbaj Khan 92142#5716
6. Your Nickname-Arbaj
7. Your ID-92142

Additional information
ANS-I want to be an admin because I want to make the rp situation better and I want to be an admin because no one can do anything bad or out of rules.

ANS-My ability is fast my family is working unofficial and ami 4 organization and I know city rules

ANS-I have no weakness

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to...
5. ANS-Yes

ParkerJonas

LI Head of the Department
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Renoy
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: Parker Jonas#0922
6. Your Nickname: Parker Jonas
7. Your ID: 52107

Additional information
➣ I have given a lot of hrs to this server and have also done and enjoyed everything in Role Play and would like to try something different and have been High Command in almost all the orgs. also have followed all the rules of the server and orgs. I would like to become an admin to help the server, help new members who flew into the city and punish dodgers of the server.
➣ I am patient, respectful, hardworking and also a good listener.
➣ I might have to go AFK sometimes to do some IRL stuff but not for too long.
➣ Yes, as I have experienced and enjoyed my RP life so far.
➣ Yes I'm ready, as I don't have any currently.

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Gus Fridge -85736 - Gusfring#2691
2- Mickey Stranger - 87215 - MICKEYY#8614
3- Vali Lucifer - 81822 - Vali Lucifer#5997
4- Adityaa Gupta - 84697 - Adi Gupta#0024
5- Danny Man - 95429 - shyam#2242
6- Niko Enzo - 81405 - Niko Enzoo#0538

Interviews will be at 14:00 Server Time on 28-03-23​
MY name was changed from Mickey stranger to Ryuk Hades please correct

Top Bottom