Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Abdul Ahad

Player
Player
Name: Abdul Ahad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: Abdul Ahad#8433
Nickname: Abdul Ahad
ID: 17487

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have already played a lot on this server now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP. And as everyone knows when you serve for the server you guys give us GC as a salary so yea I also want to earn some GC.

2. What are your strengths?
I am a hard-working guy.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yeah definitely

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yea I am ready

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Yash Pathak
2. Your age :- 17
3. Time zone :- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day :- 9 Hours
5. Your Discord :- Gamer Yash#0007
6. Your Nickname :- Scorpions Yash
7. Your ID :- 82607

Additional information
=> Hey!! So, basically I am Playing in this Server from Past 4 months and I always wonder and think that how are gods created in the server and how they help A lot of peoples daily on the exact time. I also love helping people in both the game and irl.. I guess I got a adequate rp experience also I got many punishment for breaking the server rules especially in the case of power gaming and I just learnt from the mistakes I did and therefore it helped me to gain a good experience and then making me attentive to not do those mistakes again and again. As I have been doing roleplay for a long time so i just want to gain experience as a admin of the GRP. I will just make sure to give the right punishment for the rules for whatever the player breaks and can assist the players with whatever issue they got and would always make the right decision and won’t give my higher ones a chance to complain.

=> My Strength is that i am very patient and capable of taking right decision during the emergency situations. Besides being patient i am very polite and Friendly with everyone. Which can help me in understanding others problem more easily.

=> To Be Honest my greatest weakness is that i became unconfident sometimes when i am alone and also sometimes i get nervous.

=> Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=> Yes

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
Name: Krishna Yadav
Time zone: NPT
Discord: Krishna Yadav#0246
Nickname: Krishna Kumar
ID: 85976

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP. Like i have been worked in all legal as well as illegal organizations of the city so i got the idea to deal any kind of situation cool and calmly.Also i have knowledge of rule so there won't be any mistake from my side to do my proper work as admins so i can easily looks after the player doing the proper RP or not.if not doing proper RP and interrupting the fair RP then offcourse i will punish him icly.

My greatest strength is i can handle any situation as i worked in all org available in los santos so i got all the idea about rule also i have the special skill of talking, understanding and writing english properly so it will be easier for me to talk to the player whoever call the admins icly.

My greatest weakness is that i help everyone who need help from me and i myself get in trouble in future.also i trust anyone easily.

Yes, i will be ready to leave RP life to become an admin because its already been a long serving the player icly through organization now its time to serve everyone as admin.

Yes, i am ready to sell my business.

Thank you sir;
For giving your precious time for reading my application.

With regards;
Krishna Kumar.

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
Name: Krishna Yadav
Time zone: NPT
Discord: Krishna Yadav#0246
Nickname: Krishna Kumar
ID: 85976

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP. Like i have been worked in all legal as well as illegal organizations of the city so i got the idea to deal any kind of situation cool and calmly.Also i have knowledge of rule so there won't be any mistake from my side to do my proper work as admins so i can easily looks after the player doing the proper RP or not.if not doing proper RP and interrupting the fair RP then ofcourse i will punish him icly.

My greatest strength is that i can handle any situation as i worked in all org available in los santos so i got all the idea about rule also i have the special skill of talking, understanding and writing english properly so it will be easier for me to talk to the player whoever call the admins icly.

My greatest weakness is that i help everyone who need help from me and i myself get in trouble in future.also i trust anyone easily.

Yes, i will be ready to leave RP life to become an admin because its already been a long serving the player icly through organization now its time to serve everyone as admin.

Yes, i am ready to sell my business.

Thank you sir;
For giving your precious time for reading my application.

With regards;
Krishna Kumar.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans - I joined this server because I really love it and I want every new player to enjoy while playing in this server and make this server grow and this can be done by managing the server efficiently with no hackers/rule breakers. This thing can only be done by our admins (gods). Moreover, I literally spent 3 terms in LSPD with 2 terms as HC and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks. Basically now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.
Ans - My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.
Ans - My weakness is that I am very honest and someone can take this advantage if they know this.
Ans - Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged to everyone who helped me if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
HOD of IA

Last edited:

kiki ponch

Player
Player
1-Mohamad
2- 20
3- UTC +3
4- 5h
5- LR#2529
6-Kiki Poncho
7- 4376
Additional information
1 Why do you want to become an admin

The reason why i want to be an admin , its to guide people and help them to understand the city rules perfectly , especially the new people who joins the city . And to bring justice between players , also i have much experince as an player , i was at EN1 since the beginnig , at EN2 since the first day until now , and having a big knowledgeabout all organizations in the city

2 What are your strengths?
being patient , easy to communicate with people with different language ( arabic , english, turkish ) , keep calm and being serious in my job

3 What are your greatest weaknesses?
im not going to say im 100% perfect , but i feel that i am good enough

4 ,Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, i am ready to leave the RP life.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes ( I don't have any business )

Last edited:

1Adrian

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : alann
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online per day : 4-10
5. Your Discord : MR terrorist
6. Your Nickname : Adrian Walker
7. Your ID : 85372

Additional information
i want to become admin/god to help those in need and help make the city a good place with everyone following the rules and putting in all my effort to make sure that happens. I have also had my time ic wise being in FIB, GOV , LSPD, NG having high command in most of them
understanding people, being very calm in stressful situations and i am very honest
lack of creativity
yes i am ready to help those in need
i dont have a biz

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
1. Your name IRL - Krishna Yadav
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - NPT
4. Average online per day - 8-12h
5. Your Discord - Krishna Yadav#0246
6. Your Nickname - Krishna Kumar
7. Your ID - 85976

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff.
-I've been a deputy in 4 different organisations and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term in this we was the first gang ever in GRP history to become a terrorist org. I was also deputy in Ballas where I did turf for them and helped post turfs which shows that I'm capable of being a crime admin and helping with turf. My desired admin role would be becoming a crime admin as I know every rule and specifically the turf and ghetto rules.

-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.
-Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.
-I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe its the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my bussiness.

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Jayed bin siraj
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
6. Your Discord: IShowSpeed#5832
7. Your Nickname: Alpha Ivan
8. Your ID: 65124
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State section

Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as a player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As Part of the Administration I want To be part of a Helping Hand. I can Help New Players. I have enough experience ance to become an admin.

-leadership skills are one of my Greatest Strengths
-I have good communication

-I Don't Believe People Very Easily and I am a Very Straight forwarded Person

-Yes I am Ready

-Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-No

Last edited:

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
1.Your name IRL
Ans: Soham Shome
2. Your age
Ans: 19
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +05:30 (India)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
Ans: 12:00 - 17:00 (Server Time)
5. Average online per day
Ans: 4-5 hours daily and 8+ hours on weekends
6. Your Discord
Ans: Soham 222#0069
7. Your Nickname
Ans: Soham Shome
8. Your ID
Ans: 74858
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
Ans: State Section

Additional information

Ans: I have been in RP since 2020 but in other server which was in FIVEM but due to some reasons I have been on a break from RP in 2022 January and I have seen admins working hard but the people in the server don't stop breaking rules and also they don't do any RP. After I join Admins I would like to do the following things. I was Junior Admin in EN3 and I wanted to join the admin team of EN2.

a)
Help new people in city to know the rules so that they don't break any and don't get any problems so that the RP project becomes more popular with the proper decisions
b)Solve as much as problems in city so that no other admins need to bother in helping they can keep working on cleaning the city(removing harsh rule breakers)

I have been HC in EMS,GOV,NG and have good knowledge of rules of the city and other things for how the city works and I also have good sense of humor which will not make my colleagues bore of me secondary i have leadership skills which is most important an Admin should have

Ans:
- I Work had on a given task and try to complete it at any cost.
- I am a team orientated guy..
- I keep calm in most of situation but i get tampered by annoying things.

Ans:
- I have fear of losing which cares me most.
- I get highly tempered when someone does wrong things and still gets good prompts

Ans: Yes
Ans: Yes, I am a broke guy so don't have buisness.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Ans: NO.

Last edited:

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Krishna Yadav
2. Your age :- 20
3. Time zone :- NPT
4. Average online per day :- 6 to 15 Hours
5. Your Discord :- Krishna Yadav#0246
6 .Your Nickname :- Krishna Kumar
7. Your ID :- 85976

Additional information
=> I have been playing this game from last 6 months and love playing it till today and in future too. I have been in legal orgs and just rank up every time I changed the org. And I have experience enough RP according to me and have nothing more to do. And I am a lawyer too so I am ready to help everyone in need. There are many people who need help while RP so I am glad to help them. So this is why I want to become an admin.

=> My strength are -
1. I am a good listener and will no go to a concussion without hearing both side.
2. I am a patience guy and don't take anything negative seriously.
3. I am a quick learner.
4. I try my best to make a quick but not wrong decision.
5. I am always with the truth and not biased
6. I am a mistake accepter

3 . What are your greatest weaknesses?
=> My weaknesses are -
1. I hate liar's and people who don't accept their mistake this make a little angry.
2 . I am not a good time manager as I am too focused on the work I do.
3. I am a fast learner but can make mistake unknowingly .

4 . Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
=> Yes
=> Yes (But don't own any.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
1. Your name IRL: Krishna Yadav
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hour
5. Your Discord: Krishna Yadav#0246
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Kumar
7. Your ID : 85976

Additional information
Ans:I've been playing on Grand RP Server for almost 8 months and have served in almost every Gang. In Bloods and Ballas, I was the deputy. I've done gang RP and always followed the guidelines to ensure high-quality RP. Now I want to retire from RP and assist this server flourish while also maintaining RP discipline by ensuring that every inhabitant in the city observes the server and municipal laws. I thoroughly studied all of the server and forum regulations to ensure that I serve my best as Admin. Helping people is one of my personality traits, and I want to use it to help people practice healthy and fair RolePlay on the server.
Ans: I am confident and quick learner
Ans: My weakness is i am introvert and sometime I over think .
Ans: Yes,I mainly do gang kind rp and i experienced most of the gang rp.
Ans: Yes and I dont own any business.

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
1. Your name IRL: Krishna Yadav
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hour
5. Your Discord: Krishna Yadav#0246
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Kumar
7. Your ID : 85976

Additional information
Ans:I've been playing on Grand RP Server for almost 8 months and have served in almost every Gang. In Bloods and Ballas, I was the deputy. I've done gang RP and always followed the guidelines to ensure high-quality RP. Now I want to retire from RP and assist this server flourish while also maintaining RP discipline by ensuring that every inhabitant in the city observes the server and municipal laws. I thoroughly studied all of the server and forum regulations to ensure that I serve my best as Admin. Helping people is one of my personality traits, and I want to use it to help people practice healthy and fair RolePlay on the server.
Ans: I am confident and quick learner
Ans: My weakness is i am introvert and sometime I over think .
Ans: Yes,I mainly do gang kind rp and i experienced most of the gang rp.
Ans: Yes and I dont own any business.

Noor Hussain

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Noor Hussain
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Noor Hussain#0001
6. Your Nickname: Noor Gladiator
7. Your ID: 83712

Additional information
I want to become admin because im playing grandrp from more than 6 or 7 months now and I have gained so much experience in the city and I have done so much rp but now I want to join the admin team so that I can help you and also ensure that whoever is breaking rules in the city I punish them and give justice to every single player.
My strength is that I can make friends so easily and I speak english very fluently.
My greatest weakness is that I trust people so early and because of this most of the time people break my trust.
Yes I am ready to leave RP life become an admin
Yes and I dont have any business.

L

Lio Juzzo

1. Your name IRL - Subhadip DuttaGupta
2. Your age - 26
3. Time zone - UTC +5:30h
4. Average online per day - 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord - Lio#6757
6. Your Nickname - Lio Carter
7. Your ID - 88807

Additional information
Introduction

Lio Carter is what people call me in the city , I am 27 years old in the city I am avaliable in the city for like 10 to 12 hour's a day.
Relevant Experience
I have enough experience in gangs , I played in gang turfs attends alots of gang events, In unofficial family I played alot of informals, hosted alots of events by my selves as you can see I have gained alot of experience in the city. Now I kinda feel bored about doing rp and all the stuff now I want to share my experience with all the other fellow members in the city as an admin.
How I would deal with rule breakers
I will look for the full situation, then understand whats going on there then after analysing the whole situation I will take the action , I will make sure that I will not punish anyone without any reason, also I would like to give chance to the new people in the city teach them the rule so they will not do the same mistake again Regarding the harrasment, toxicity i will take strict action towards the player who will do things like that.
Availability
As you can see the logs and stuff my average daily time in the city is like 10 - 12 hours a day I would like to give that time to admin Job, I will try to be active as much as I can .

I speak English really well.
I'm an mature person.
I am calm and have good decision making.
I am capable of handling any circumstance.
I work diligently and honestly.

I do not have any such flaws when it comes to this field of work.

Yes, I am prepared to join the admin team and give up my role-playing life.

For now, I don't have any business.

Baris Godson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL
- Baris
2. Your age
3. Time zone
-Time zone in Bulgaria (GMT+3)
- 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord
- Baro#8266
6. Your Nickname
-Bariss Escobar
7. Your ID

Additional information
-I want to be an admin because I have been in the city for 5 months and I have been in legal organizations for 4 months. I think I have enough experience with LSPD and FIB, I always take a screen record and I don't make the same mistake twice.
-My strengths, I know the rules well, I do rp well, I like help, I don't like toxic people, if someone breaks the rules, I will share it to the admins or forum.
-I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.
-Yes, I will be ready to leave RP life to become an admin. I don't have something to lose.
-YES (I don't have a business)

(I may have done stupid things before but the most important thing is to learn from the things you did and not make the same mistake again)

Last edited:

Merisss

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name in RL: Meris
3. Time zone:GMT+1
4. Average activity per day: 6-8 h
5. Your Discord: Meris#4249
6. Your Ingame Name: Meris EveryBodyKillaz
7. Your ID: 12121

Additional Information
I spent a lot of time playing this server I've been through a lot of things and a lot of situations I'd like to try something new to help people. I would like to join the admin team because I think I am mature and very good at this job I have never been an admin, but I have a desire to help people and I consider for myself that I can do such a job.
2. What are your strenghts?
Patient first of all, I have a lot of understanding I like to listen if anyone has a problem. I like to do it slowly but surely and check it out a few times before I do anything.
3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
I have flaws, but I don't have anything that interferes with my administrative duties.
4. Will you be willing to leave RP life to become an admin?
Of course

5. Will you be willing to sell your business? (It is forbidden to have a business while you are an administrator)
I don't have a business

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Jayed bin siraj
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
6. Your Discord: AlphaIvan#5832
7. Your Nickname: Alphaa Ivan
8. Your ID: 65124
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State section

Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as a player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As Part of the Administration I want To be part of a Helping Hand. I can Help New Players. I have enough experience ance to become an admin.

-leadership skills are one of my Greatest Strengths
-I have good communication

-I Don't Believe People Very Easily and I am a Very Straight forwarded Person

-Yes I am Ready

-Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

-No

Last edited:

Jack Meller

Ex Marabunta Curator
Player
Information!
1. Your name IRL : Dylan Jack
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online per day : 8-12 Hr's
5. Your Discord : Dyl.a9 #0001
6. Your Nickname : Jack Choo
7. Your ID : 85414

Additional information!

I want to become and admin because I am dedicated to making the server a better place and help improve the RP for not only new players but older players too. I have lots of RP expirence from gang to legal as I was Deputy Chief of Police , 00 Handler (FIB) , USSS Deputy Director , NG Provost Marshal , SAHP Lt Colnel. I was also Under Deputy in , Bloods , Vagos , Marabunta. Threw these times i have learnt alot about the RP of the Server and have good knowledge of the Server rules.
My strengths are that I have a very strong and dedicated mindset, I am always ready for almost anything and will be ready to help in any situation!
Im very fluent in english and have great communication.

One of my greatest weaknesses is that I have a short temper.
I care to much about things im not meant to.

Not yet as im only intrested in admin ASST responding to tickets and giving people the little help they need.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an
admin)
Even though im not in possesion of any business I would still be willing to sell it to become and admin.

Your's Truly:
Jack Choo
Lt . General

Last edited:

Nick Mavericks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Praneel Mehta
2. 16
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5 to 6 hours weekend 7 hours
5. Nick Mavericks#9838
6. Nick Mavericks
7. 43059

Additional information

1. Why you want to become an Admin ?
Answer: I am very old citizen I worked in all organisations I gained many experience in city I have information about city rules as I said I worked in all organisations I provided my services as a civil servant now I want to provide my services as a administrator I am very experienced and knowledgeable I can help citizens with their problems , but , glitch ext …. As admin I want to help citizens and I want to give them a lovely experience in city I am very patient and calm so I can help them very nicely I attended many rp situation as a LEO and even as a gangster. I can provide RP situation information to citizens of they the main reason I want to give a new and peaceful experience to all citizens
I have very nice good communication skills so I can guide citizens easily I want to give answers of their reports if they are having any problem that’s why i want to become Admin .

2.What are you strengths ?
Answer: I am very patient and calm and my communication’s skills are very nice .I can handle any situation with my these skills I have good communication skills so I can guide people easily .I have a friendly nature with everyone

1. Good communication skills
2. fluent English
3.Confident
4.Calm
5. I give respect to everyone
6. Leadership Qualities
7.I respect your very guy/lady
8. Event management skills

3. What are you greatest weaknesses?
Answer: Sometime I cry during there game because I am very alone in real life some time I get nervous and I am Shy but I am trying to loose my weaknesses

4.Will you be ready to leave your RP life to become an admin ?
Answer: Yes , I am ready to leave my RP Life to become an Admin

5.Will you be ready to sell your business ?
Answer: I don’t own any business

Thanks For Your Time !

Regards - Nick Mavericks

Last

Top Bottom