Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Naf Enzo

Player
Player
Information

1. Name IRL: Nafizul Islam
2. Age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +6
4. Average online per day: 6-12 Hour
5. Discord: NAF332#7962
6. Nickname: Naf Enzo
7. In Game ID : 74810

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: I've been playing on GrandRP Server for more then 6 months and in the meantime I've played gang rp for every gang. Even in Bloods and Ballas, I played as the deputy leader. I've participated in gang RP and always followed the rules to make sure high-quality RP experience for everyone.
I have researched about all of the server and forum rules to ensure that I provide the best service possible as Admin. So now I want to leave RP and help this server thrive while still keeping RP discipline by ensuring that everyone in Grand RP follows the server and municipal regulations.
One of my personality qualities is helping others, and I want to utilize it to assist others practice healthy and fair RolePlay on the server.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans: I am a quick learner, I learn from my mistakes and always try to improve myself.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans: Its easy to gain my trust.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans: Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (
Ans: Yes, I will sell my business if I pass through the interview.

Last edited:

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jayden
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GBT +0
4. Average online per day: 8-16+ Hours
5. Your Discord: Cpt_Jaydog#0253
6. Your Nickname: Daryl Scott
7. Your ID: 79177

Additional information
There is alot of people not being punished for breaking rules for example the mass amount of people who have broke GR 2.1 also the time it takes for admins to help with tickets and response times for people

I am fair, i will always see both sides of the claim before making the punishment.
I am Reasonable, I am able to see what is the correct punishment
I am Knowledgeable in the server and i know ALL server rules

To inpaitent i dont like to wait awhile for a response to questions that could be answerd quickly.

Yes straight away

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I do not have one so yes

Last edited:

Captain Prashant

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Prashant
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 3-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: Prashant#7679
6. Your Nickname: Prashant Pluxury
7. Your ID: 85642

Additional information
Ans:
I want to make the roleplay experience better by helping the needy and punishing the rule breakers. I know the city is dying but I will try my best to bring new people and maintain the current players in the city.
Ans:
I can maintain calmness even during intense situations and will make decisions fairly and with transparency. I am very co-operative and love to work with a team.
Ans:
I trust people easily, I think that's a weakness of me.(I could have more, But I only know this one).
Ans:
Yes, It will not be so easy but If it can help someone I will definitely do.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans:
Yes, I will definitely sell it (I don't own any currently).

Elon Sharma

Toxic
Player
1. Your name IRL- Arjun
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 4 hours
5. Your Discord - Arjuxn7#2564
6. Your Nickname- elon sharma
7. Your ID- 34022

Additional information

I have experienced a lot of rp in this city been in the city for 1 year now and i loved it because of the previous admin which makes the server clean and watch all rule breaker but now i want do same thing as those admin at my early stage of grp have done like making server playfull and clean
a) i am very adaptive i learn things very fast
b) i am open to everyone i am fun at the same time so no people gonna dislike me or something
c) have worked in admin team before so i know how things work
d) dont get angry very quickly

I dont think i have one or the one i have will effect on the grand rp
Yes , i am very much ready for it
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes i will sell it

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
1. Your name IRL: Krishna Yadav
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hour
5. Your Discord: Krishna Yadav#0246
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Kumar
7. Your ID : 85976

Additional information
Ans:I've been playing on Grand RP Server for almost 8 months and have served in almost every Gang. In Bloods and Ballas, I was the deputy. I've done gang RP and always followed the guidelines to ensure high-quality RP. Now I want to retire from RP and assist this server flourish while also maintaining RP discipline by ensuring that every inhabitant in the city observes the server and municipal laws. I thoroughly studied all of the server and forum regulations to ensure that I serve my best as Admin. Helping people is one of my personality traits, and I want to use it to help people practice healthy and fair RolePlay on the server.
Ans: I am confident and quick learner
Ans: My weakness is i am introvert and sometime I over think .
Ans: Yes,I mainly do gang kind rp and i experienced most of the gang rp.
Ans: Yes and I dont own any business.

Itachi Black

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Ishaan
2. 17
3. IST
4. 5-6 Hours
5. Itachi Frost#7565
6. Itachi Frost
7. 74007

𝖠𝖣𝖣𝖨𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖠𝖫 𝖨𝖭𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

1. I want to becoms an 𝖠𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗇 because i have played enough for more than 4 months and i was in some legal organisations in which i was a

JAY TRIPATHI

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jai Tripathi
2. Your age:20
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day: 5:00 (HOURS)
5. Your Discord:JAITRIPATHIGAMER#2178
6. Your Nickname: Jai Tripathii
7. Your ID: 87278

Additional information
I am in city for a long time and have experience as a leo in SAHP i know the city rules pretty much and i am kind of a person who likes to help people who are in any problem and I cannot tolerate any nuisance happening around me. I will try to keep my city clean try to provide a good enviroment to current and upcomming players in the city.
I am a person who cannot tolerate any nuisance around me, non-bised and follwer of truth.
One of my greatest weaknesses is my Anger issues it only comes when some one is wrong and he/she did not accpet his/her mistake.
Yes! I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
YES i am ready to sell my business and I dont have one in present.

Fran Hill

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Abdullah

2. Your age: 20 years old

3. Time zone: GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day: 7.5 Hours +

5. Your Discord: Fran Hill#5915

6. Your Nickname: Fran Hill

7. Your ID: 73748

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an administrator?

I have the desire to help and support the community by enforcing rules, resolving conflicts and creating a positive atmosphere as I see a lot of rule breaks from players

If I talk about my various strengths, I can make a lot of statements. I'm not one of those people who judges others. I like to let my work speak for itself. My top strength is my ability to focus on detail. I'm capable of prioritizing my tasks and communicating effectively. I am fluent in both English and Arabic, and I am always available to help everyone. I love to help people, and I am always willing to give them the benefit of my skills.

My greatest weakness is that I'm a very nice guy. It's usually a trivial matter rather than a serious problem. Sometimes I talk a bit more than I'm supposed to.

Yes, I'm so sure

I don't own any businesses, so it's not an issue for me.

Thanks for your time reading my application :)

Itachi Black

Player
Player
1. Ishaan .
2. 17.
3. IST.
4. 5-7 hours.
5. Itachi Frost#7565.
6. Itachi Black.
7. 74007.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. I want to become an Admin because i have played enough for more than 4 months and i was in some legal organisation and i was high command there and i was in some illegal organisation and i was like in medium ranks. So i have tried both side Legal and Illegal side and now there is only one side left of ADMIN so i am really looking forward to become an Admin. I almost know all the rules and can handle the situations myself and i want to become Admin to serve my time in helping someone instead of wasting it in city just driving across.

2. I am a great Listener and A fast learner. I am very kind to people who are kind to me and i respect those who respect me without any hesitation. I can also handle the situations calmly and i am always welcoming for new opportunities.

3. I am too kind and some people take advantage of it. As i dont use any bad words some people try to come over and i take it very lightly as i think this also is my weakness.

4. Yes, i am ready to leave my RP life .

5. Yes, i dont own one.

Thankyou Regards Itachi Frost

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - kushal shukla
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 7-9+ hours
5. Your Discord - kushal shukla#2920
6. Your Nickname - Kushal Pluxury

7. Your ID - 50196

Additional information

After having a large amount of experience in the server and after enjoying the now I want to be a god(admin) and help citizens. I have been High Command in LSPD, SAHP, FIB, deputy of marabunta, ballas,bloods leader. Now I assume that I can do better as being an admin. I am aware of all of the rules and regulations and i believe i can help citizens with the right decisions as i am confident in myself that i can be better admin in En2 server. Over the time I have been put into intense situations as high command situations in which I have performed very well. As an admin I will do the same. I have a very fluent in English and can be able to handle any situation during any sort of communication and I can easily communicate with them and also translate if required to other admins.

I have lots of experience as LEOs (EMS, LSPD, SAHP, FIB) and holding excellent management skills.

I was deputy and HC in many illegal org's (gang) so I do believe that I have overall experience and also, I am aware of server rules.

Since i have a very friendly nature it is impractical to ignore any citizen.
I don't give biased decisions.

I don't get angry without serious issues.

I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.

As I have being always honest, I do the right judgment regardless of the citizen sentiments.

Definitely as I believe I have played EN2 for longer time and enjoyed so much, now it's time to give back my services and help out other players by being admin.

Definitely

Thanks for reading my application.

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL - Vansh Singhal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours And very more on weekends
5. Your Discord - Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname - Vansh Exact
7. Your ID - 15737

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

I want to become admin because as we know the number of players who want to play a good RP life on the best RP server is growing very fast daily in numbers , so it is important that we have some good admins who could monitor the players all time and give the best experience to the player of Grand RP by making sure there are no rule breakings and nothing NON-RP things are taking place which will maintain the RP environment very goodly.

•When I was living in the city i felt that i too made some mistakes sometime so i wanna make sure other players dont do that to keep the RP good , as it will help in getting new players (citizens) to our city. Also i would like to help people especially newbies so they learn the RP rules and play good.

•if i become an admin i m gonna respond to people quickly so they dont have any doubts in their mind and play good RP. I m not gonna make any differences between the people i know and to the ones i dont know. All people r gonna get same punishments if they break RP environment.

• I have spent more then 1 or 1.5(real life) years in City and have learnt almost every rule so now i think i could help people as an admin in a perfect way.

•Some of my greatest strengths are:

1.I can learn things quickly and perfectly.
2.I am fast responder , can solve problems quickly.
3.I concentrate fully on ONE thing if i m doing that , i dont mix 2 3 things together.
4.I can stay calm in hard situations , i dont disrespect others if they do me and stay quite.
5.I know almost every rule of Grand RP.
6.I am ready to help anyone in any situation.
7.I will give my 101% to the admin work for sure.

•Sometimes i think very much which we dont need to do.
•Sometimes i believe very much on strangers too , i m getting rid of it slowly but :).

•Oh yeah i am ready to leave my RP life to help others to enjoy there RP life.

•I dont have any business in city right now so its not a issue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Thank You for reading my application , looking forward for the positive response. Have a great Day✌--

Izana Kurokawa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Lokesh
2. 18
3. India Standard Time
4. 2-4 hours ( Will be more active after exams)
5. Izana Kurokawa#8238
6. Izana Kurokawa
7. 55266

Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I'm passionate about this game and want to make a difference to building a welcoming and fair gaming environment for all players. I think my work as an administrator will help me achieve that objective.

2. I've worked for almost every kind of organisation, and I'm tired of living the life of a citizen. I lack the desire to play this game, so I think the admin ought to provide me another opportunity.

3. I enjoy being of service to others, and I want to use the knowledge I have to make gaming a better experience for everyone. I'll be able to do that on a bigger scale as an admin.

4. I want to make sure that everyone is having fun while playing the game because i feel responsible for everyone's enjoyment.

5. I have a vision for the server and want to contribute my ideas to make it an even better place to play.

6. I want to develop my skills in server management and administration. I can use the leadership and problem-solving skills I gain from being an administrator in other aspects of my life.

What are your strengths ?

I am a positive-thinking person.
I believe myself also I'm an honest person.
I'm a self-motivated person and I'm a quick learner.

What are your weaknesses?

I'm an introverted person.
i am impatient
I'm easily frustrated.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes of course

- I agree.

Last edited:

Shivam3224

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: harsh rane
2. Your age: 13
3. Time zone: 530
4. Average online per day: 2 hour
5. Your Discord: harsh rane | 56072#9094
6. Your Nickname: harsh rane
7. Your ID : 56072

i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs except FIB. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot. i helped people a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.
time management, speaking and writing 3 languages Marathi, Hindi, English fluently, i am taking the situations very calm and professional and i am talking professional.
Cold is my greatest weakness.
Yes
Yes

Blackfalcon Tzariarr

Under Deputy Tzariar Brothers
Player
Information
1. MAHATHIR AL GONI
2. 18
3. GMT+6
4. (4-6 Hours)
5. 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗻#1268
6. Blackfalcon Tzariar
7. 58373

Additional information
I want to become an admin to have new experiences as well as to help others, It's been a long time since I'm working as both LEO and a Criminal. I almost worked in every organization, I got lots of knowledges about this city rules working there. So, now I want to help everyone with my knowledge (specially the new citizens).
I'm energetic, patient and professional when I'm handling a RP situation.
I talk too much ..
Yes, I'm totally ready for it.
Yes .

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jayden
3. Time zone: GBT +0
4. Average online per day: 8-16+ Hours
5. Your Discord: Cpt_Jaydog#0253
6. Your Nickname: Daryl Scott
7. Your ID: 79177

Additional information

I have been roleplaying for ages and been on grand since September so its time I help secure the RP for everyone else
Been deputy chief of police and High command in GOV which allowed me to see how things are and understand State organisations, I have also been a member of 2 Gangs which also helps my knowledge with the ghetto rules
My record is almost clean, I've only ever been properly punished when I was 2 years in state for VDM, the other times were all revoked due to explanation

I am fair, i will always see both sides of the claim before making the punishment.
I am Knowledgeable in the server and i know ALL server rules
-Communication skills : Spanish, Welsh and English
-I learn things very quick

Lack of trust

Yes straight away

Dont have one

Franke Castle

<------{ ID : 73176 }------>
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Mustafa Mohammed
2. Your age :20
3. Time zone :GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Franke#7727
6. Your Nickname: Franke Castle
7. Your ID: 73176
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because in the depths of my heart, I feel that I got attached to the game and learned a lot of rules about the server. I believe that I can help people with my experience about the rules, especially helping players whose rights are lost in the game.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that one of my strengths is that I can convince people through my words to understand and convey the idea to them about the laws in a better way. In addition, I am good at designing and programming things
I guess one of my weaknesses is that I easily forget things
Yes
Yes

Nick Mavericks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

==Information==

1 ) Praneel Mehta

2 ) 16

3 ) GMT+5:30

4 ) 4-5 Hours ,weekends 5-6 Hours

5 ) Nick Mavericks#6428

6 ) Nick Mavericks

7 ) 43059

==Additional Information==

1 ) Why You Want To Become Admin ?

- I joined the city 1 year ago .I didn’t know anything about the city I learned everything like General Rules , State Rules , Ghetto Rules and many other rules . After learning all rules I went to gang HQ and I said “ I want to join gang “ after I gave interview . And they invited me I have a lot experience in City I know about all rules .
1 admin helped me a lot in City . I just wanted to become Like him he was amazing . I love to help people . I have many qualities to become admin .
My Motivation skills , Helping nature , Supportive , Professional, loyal and Humble.
My these skills can help the citizens if they have any problem in City. As I said I love to help people I really want to help them. I served my city as A Policeman , Firefighter ,farmer , ect . Now I want to serve city and citizens as an Administrator . as I said about my skills, with my skills citizen will be also comfortable so I will solve his/her problem easily . The main thing is I have a lot experience my experience ,

Ex HOD IA LSPD
Ex HOD IA SAHP
Ex DHOD FTO SAHP
Ex DHOD IA LSPD
Ex GOV HC
Ex Captain LSPD
Ex Sergeant Major NG
Ex Vagos Turfer
Ex Vagos Underdeputy
Ex Bloods Underboss
Ex Ballas Deputy
Selected for Administrator interview
Selected For Families leadership .

from my this experience in legal and illegal org I can become Curator of ORG and supervise the org of the org member or Leader are doing something wrong then I will teach them how to do it correct .
If citizen are doing something wrong I will teach and punish him . I want to make every citizen a good citizen.I gained a lot knowledge and I want to share it with citizens . that’s why I want to become
Administrator !

2 ) What Are Your Strengths ?

1 ) Motivation Skills.
I can motivate anyone to do their work and I can motivate people if they are sad or depressed.

2 ) Helping Nature.
I’m am very helping guy I never forget to help anyone. If I think to solve the problem I do that. I help everyone.

3 ) Supportive .
I’m am very supportive I support people in their work .

4 ) Professional.
I do all my work professionally so my this skill can help to improve Role Play .

5 ) Loyal .
I’m very loyal with everyone .

6 ) Humble .
I’m very Humble and down to earth. I can help every citizen if he is new I will teach him all things and help him/her.

7 ) Calm.
I’m very calm I never get nervous.

3 ) What Are Your Weaknesses ?

1 ) Sometimes I get frustrated
2 ) Emotional .

4 ) Will you ready to leave RP life to become Admin ?

- Yes , I’m ready to leave my RP life .

5 ) Will you be ready to sell your business ?

- I don’t own any business .

Thanks For Your Time !​

Regards : Nick Mavericks

Hamdullah Suphi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Hamdullah
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : HamdullahSuphi # 5346
6. Your Nickname : Hamdullah Suphi
7. Your ID : 75742

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages (Turkish and English)
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
Yes ( i have no business)

Top Bottom