Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. IRL name: Landan
2. Your age: 17
3.Time Zone: MNT (GMT+7)
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hrs
5. Your discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your nickname: Lily Shepherd
7. Your ID: 27071

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become a admin for en2 because I have done everything grand has offered, I've been a leo leader multiple times with great activity, I've lead a family that hit top 10 before, I've been deputies for gangs and other leo orgs. With all of the experience on my belt I can confidently say I have enough experience and maturity to join the admin team once again (I was a admin before aswell)

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it
b) Activity ( Im always available no matter the time)
c) I listen and follow directions very well
d) I am not biased about friends
e) I know how to keep situations calm and not let them get out of hand

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Some of my weaknesses are that I will sometimes get bored and start messing around but I feel that as an admin before that really didnt happen.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Do not have a business

Dora Gwen

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Soumen Mandal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 8 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord - Dora Gwen#1000
6. Your Nickname - Dora Gwen
7. Your ID - 73625

Additional information

I am an admin because I want to maintain the rules of the server as well as maintain the appearance of the server with the help of every player. So that a good environment is maintained in server.

-Hard Worker
- Happy Nature
- Good Communication skills
- Good understanding skills
- Quick learner

- Nervous
- I hate toxicity

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- I Don't Owner Any Business

Thanks

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: -
Tanishq Saini
2. Your age: - 16
3. Time zone: - +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: - 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: - DaZzelr#8705
6. Your Nickname: - DaZzy Pluxury
7. Your ID: - 69685

Additional information

- I Have Been Playing Grand RP for a long time with 6 + Hours A Day (Previous Week I Played 70 Hours). I Have Worked In Each Gang as a Deputy in Ballas and Under Deputy in Other Gangs and I Also Worked In SAHP, NG, FIB, EMS, LSPD And Worked in Life Invader Too.Enjoyed My IC Life A Lot! Being Honest I, Did Many Rules break From Each I Learned Many Rules. I Would like to help the community as a admin and will do my 100% to help the server.

- My Strengths is I am a quick learner and clam in intense situation.
- My greatest Weakness is I am not creative and overthink some time.
- Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, don't have any business right now.

Last edited:

ayushagarwal21062002

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Ayush Agarwal
2. 21
3. GMT + 5:30
4. 8 hours
5. Barry MoneyMurder#3381
6. Barry Lite
7. 91025

Additional Information
1. I have been more than 5 months playing on EN 2 server and I believe I have been in every organization.
i am a helping a lot of players in rp even if its a new or old helping others is a best quality of me and guide everyone even made a family with a friend but disbanded due to lack of money . i want to give my everything to provide hospitality and good quality rolepaly i want the server to gain the experience that was few months before and giving experience of real life to every player.

2. See admins are not all about giving punishments warnings or demorgans that about telling or guiding players to follow rp in a good manner and my greatest strength is to guide and help peoples

3. my great weakness is that i follow roleplay too much that i even sit in a sofa in a roleplay manner

4. i am willing to leave everything for becoming an admin

5. i am ready to sell my buisness to becoem an admin

Nana Enzo

Ex Ballas Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Junaid Hossain Rokon
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GTM +6
4. Average online per day: 5-6Hour
5. Your Discord: Rokon#8311
6. Your Nickname: Nana Enzo
7. Your ID: 80807

Additional information

Ans: As a GrandRP player for the past 6 months, I've developed a fondness for the group of people who play here and the fun roleplaying experience it provides for a variety of players. I have personally witnessed how an administrator's actions may have a significant impact on the community vibe and gaming on the server. And I think that taking on the role of admin would enable me to not only give back to the group of people who have provided me so much joy but also to positively impact the server's growth and development. I am passionate about making sure that everyone abides by the server's rules and has a solid understanding of them.I also have a strong sense of responsibility and am prepared to put in the time and effort necessary to complete administrative chores effectively. As an admin, I believe I can significantly contribute to the server's ongoing success.
Ans: I'm great at making decisions quickly in challenging circumstances, and I'm always willing to assist out.
Ans: As a non-native speaker, I have trouble understanding the English language, especially when it comes to more difficult grammar and vocabulary. I've been engaging watching movies to get better.
Ans: I agree to Leave.
Ans: Yes I will sell mine.

Last edited:

Nezar_Wolf

Player
Player
1. Your name is IRL Nezar
2. Your age is 22
3. Time zone (CET), UTC +1
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord NM/00#9650
6. Your Nickname Nezar Wolfy
7. Your ID 75279

I've been playing in en2 for 6 months now and I've been high command in gang and HC in legal orgs too. My last position in org was under deputy in LSPD. And now I feel that I have a pretty a solid knowledge about the city rules. And I want to help new beginners with their journey and make sure no one breaks the city for a good RP experience.

1. Iam very patient and people trust me very quick.
2. I do have a very good communications skills and in addition I do speak many languages like: Arabic, Turkish, English, Norwegian, Danish and Swedish.
3. I'm very quick learner and love to do the job properly

Trust

Yes sure

Yes I will

Rishav Raj

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL: Rishav Kumar
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord: Kɪɴɢ Dαɱσɳ#5727
6. Your Nickname: Rishav Shelton
7. Your ID : 57435

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have been playing grand rp for a long time and had a great time here also in all those times i have managed to gather lots of experience and knowledge about role play which i can use to make the rp situations in city better and help the citizens.
I have strong leadership abilities
Being calm in tough situations
Being lazy
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

kiki ponch

Player
Player
1-Mohamad
2- 20
3- UTC +3
4- 5h
5- LR#2529
6-Kiki Poncho
7- 4376
Additional information
1 Why do you want to become an admin

The reason why i want to be an admin , its to guide people and help them to understand the city rules perfectly , especially the new people who joins the city . And to bring justice between players , also i have much experince as an player , i was at EN1 since the beginnig , at EN2 since the first day until now , and having a big knowledgeabout all organizations in the city

2 What are your strengths?
being patient , easy to communicate with people with different language ( arabic , english, turkish ) , keep calm and being serious in my job

3 What are your greatest weaknesses?
im not going to say im 100% perfect , but i feel that i am good enough

4 ,Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, i am ready to leave the RP life.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes ( I don't have any business )

Last edited:

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
1. Your name IRL: Krishna Yadav
2. Your age:20
3. Time zone: NPT(Nepal)
4. Average online per day:5-10 hrs
5. Your Discord: Krishna Yadav#0246
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Kumar
7. Your ID:85976

Additional Information

Ans. I want to become a admin because i have been working in all org and now i want to take a break from RP life and want to make strong following of law to all the player and strict checking of forums and want to become an admin of the server.

Ans. My greatest strength is that i camly handle every situation no matter what

Ans. My greatest weaknesses is That i easily belive anyone and will make sure that it will less and make a control on this problem

Ans. Yes, I can leave RP life to become an admin.

Ans. Yes

Astral Rakib

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rakib Hasan
3. Time zone: GMT+ 6:00
4. Average online per day : 8 hours average
5. Your Discord: Astral Rakib#5393
6. Your Nickname: Rakib Hasan
7. Your ID: 77526

Additional information
- I played rp life almost 3 month , I worked in all gang, SAHP, FIB, now I know about rp rules, Now I want to help players for doing rp.

* I am early learner
* I love to help people
* I am good in communication
* I always to try to response to others as early as possible
* I can handle situation

-Sometime I get nervous .

- Yes, I am ready to leave rp life to become an admin.

- Yes I am ready to sell my business, By the way I have no business right now

Thanks for your time
-- Rakib hasan

abirahmedovee

Roleplayer
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Abir Ahmed Ovee
3. Time zone: GMT +6
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hour
5. Your Discord: Abir Ahmed Ovee#2247
6. Your Nickname: Acid Ahmed
7. Your ID : 83806

Additional information

Ans:
As a GrandRP server player for the past 4-5 months, I've developed an affection for the community and the fun role-playing experiences it provides for different players. I've seen firsthand how an admin's actions can have a huge impact on gameplay and the sense of community on a server. I believe that not only can I give back, but I can also have a constructive influence on expanding and improving the server. I am passionate about what I do. In addition, I have a strong sense of responsibility. As an administrator, I feel I can contribute significantly to the continued success of the server.
Ans:
Good in English, good communication and previous experience.
Ans:
Time management due to loads.
Ans:
Obviously and I'm aware of it while I'm applying.
Ans: I don't own anything right now and got prepared for the responsibilities.

Last edited:

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Krish Garg
2. Your age - 18
4. Average online per day - 10-12hrs
5. Your Discord - MICKEYY#8614
6. Your Nickname - Ryuk Hades
7. Your ID - 87215
8. wanna be the curator of state orgs
Additional information
- i want to assist adminship as people have been wanting gods help as more and more these days as there is being more peoples joining in the server and some toxic peoples having advantages of the new people and bugs in the city not knowing what they do so ill get them punish if they break any server rule in my eyes or help the new peoples to lead there way as a DCHR in EMS and was operation lead in GOV i have learned a lot of flaws and goods about the legal orgs and as i was the deputy of bloods i have done a good job at my post for that term and also learned a lot of things about gang and illegal orgs and being in most of the events as learned more about events also and i am now ready to serve as an admin assistance
- i have some strengths to communicate to peoples peacefuly and friendly and also can understand some diffrent languages as my home language is hindi and english but can understand turkish and some arabic and being a DCHR in EMS and was a deputy of bloods i have the strength to take a adminship role by myself as a leader can handel people politely and understand the situation taking the time not making the rush
- my greatest weekness is the lack of patience as per negotiation by peoples in the items they sell and dont have patience to wait for the prices to go down i rush in them to buy anything i want
- as an admin i have to serve peoples in the city and help them at there most so yes i am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin
unfortunately i dont have any, but yes if i had any i would have sold it !

EX BLOODS DEPUTY EX GOV,FIB PRESENT DCHR EMS

Inkedd820wd4-030e7c47-e9e4-4f43-9100-a1290ba8f9ff.jpg

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Manlike Anil
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
Yes ( i have no business)

Benny Bhao

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shaad
2. Your age - 18
3. Time Zone - GMT+4

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)

- 7 PM TO 2 AM

5. Average online per day

- 6 to 7 hours

6. Your Discord

- BennyBhai#8522

7. Your Nickname

- Benny Bhai

8. Your ID

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section

- I want to be curator of State section

Additional information

- I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works

- I am mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations

- I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

-Yes, I am ready to leave RP life

- I don't Own any business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

- My internet is'nt the best

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Krish Garg
2. Your age - 18
4. Average online per day - 10-12hrs
5. Your Discord - MICKEYY#8614
6. Your Nickname - Ryuk Pluxury
7. Your ID - 87215
8. wanna be the curator of state orgs
Additional information
- i want to assist adminship as people have been wanting gods help as more and more these days as there is being more peoples joining in the server and some toxic peoples having advantages of the new people and bugs in the city not knowing what they do so ill get them punish if they break any server rule in my eyes or help the new peoples to lead there way as a DCHR in EMS and was operation lead in GOV i have learned a lot of flaws and goods about the legal orgs and as i was the deputy of bloods i have done a good job at my post for that term and also learned a lot of things about gang and illegal orgs and being in most of the events as learned more about events also and i am now ready to serve as an admin assistance
- i have some strengths to communicate to peoples peacefuly and friendly and also can understand some diffrent languages as my home language is hindi and english but can understand turkish and some arabic and being a DCHR in EMS and was a deputy of bloods i have the strength to take a adminship role by myself as a leader can handel people politely and understand the situation taking the time not making the rush
- my greatest weekness is the lack of patience as per negotiation by peoples in the items they sell and dont have patience to wait for the prices to go down i rush in them to buy anything i want
- as an admin i have to serve peoples in the city and help them at there most so yes i am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin
unfortunately i dont have any, but yes if i had any i would have sold it !

EX BLOODS DEPUTY EX GOV,FIB PRESENT DCHR EMS

had leared from all my mistakes and i am ready for the interview now onwards and have the confidence to conqueror it

Screenshot_404.jpg

Romeo Marwadi

Player
Player
(Application For Admin )

1. Your name IRL: karan
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 10am to 19pm & 3 to 6
5. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours(when free more active)
6. Your Discord: Romeo North#0915
7. Your Nickname: Romeo pluxury
8. Your ID: 60259
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: state sections(available)

-> I have been playing the project in server EN2 and I observed most of the times people do mistakes due to the lack of knowledge and most of them were new people. so i will help them to make a better RP in future . i will give my 100% improvement I'm not biased so that i wont take take decisions based on favoritism or partiality. I experienced that sometimes response to the tickets taking time and probably i will put my maximum efforts to reply as quickly as possible.

∆ > I have Patience and Self Control.
∆ > I have Professionalism in My Work.
∆ > Improvement in Communication

∆> I cant take it if someone disrespects me.
∆> If someone lies to me I cant accept it.

-> I will leave it

-> i don't have any business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

-> i don't have any issue
Thank you
(Application End)

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
1. Your name IRL: Krishna Yadav
2. Your age:20
3. Time zone: NPT(Nepal)
4. Average online per day:5-10 hrs
5. Your Discord: Krishna Yadav#0246
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Kumar
7. Your ID:85976

Additional Information
Ans. I want to become a admin because i have been working in all org and now i want to take a break from RP life and want to make strong following of law to all the player and strict checking of forums and want to become an admin of the server.

Ans. My greatest strength is that i camly handle every situation no matter what

Ans. My greatest weaknesses is That i easily belive anyone and will make sure that it will less and make a control on this problem

Ans. Yes, I can leave RP life to become an admin.

Ans. Yes

Astral Rakib

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rakib Hasan
3. Time zone: GMT+ 6:00
4. Average online per day : 8 hours average
5. Your Discord: Astral Rakib#5393
6. Your Nickname: Rakib Hasan
7. Your ID: 77526

Additional information
- I played rp life almost 3 month , I worked in all gang, SAHP, FIB, now I know about rp rules, Now I want to help players for doing rp.

* I am early learner
* I love to help people
* I am good in communication
* I always to try to response to others as early as possible
* I can handle situation

-Sometime I get nervous .

- Yes, I am ready to leave rp life to become an admin.

- Yes I am ready to sell my business, By the way I have no business right now

Thanks for your time
-- Rakib hasan

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Jayed bin siraj
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
6. Your Discord: IShowSpeed#5832
7. Your Nickname: Alpha Ivan
8. Your ID: 65124
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State section

Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as a player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As Part of the Administration I want To be part of a Helping Hand. I can Help New Players. I have enough experience ance to become an admin.

-leadership skills are one of my Greatest Strengths
-I have good communication

-I Don't Believe People Very Easily and I am a Very Straight forwarded Person

-Yes I am Ready

-Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

-No

Last edited:

Gbox

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nadav
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: (GMT‎+3‎)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 4am, Weekends 1pm - 4am
5. Average online per day: Weekdays 10 hours | Weekends 15 hours
6. Your Discord: Gbox#7522
7. Your Nickname: Nadav Toko
8. Your ID: 27586

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I want to become an admin so that I can help to make grand rp a better experience to every player, I will make sure that I help anyone and that needs my help, and I will do it no matter the circumstances. I feel like if I become and admin, I can improve my knowledge and I can make sure that things are good. I feel like my experience in grand rp has led me to doing many things, I have learned so much from everyone around me, and to improve my skills I work on important things like this. I want to also take what I learn and pass it onto the new or even old players of grand so that they can stay out of trouble get the help they need and grow. Last but not least I want to take my experience a step further and pursue my character in ways that I haven't before.
2. What are your strengths? - Hard working (I will work on something until it is done no matter what, if I am tired of something I won't rest until I know it is finished) Dedicated (I stay dedicated to something I have a passion for and won't give up until needed) Respectful (I show everyone around me the up most respect no matter their thoughts or feelings)
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - My greatest weaknesses are being selfless (I tend to care more about what others think and then change myself to help them more, even when I need it too) persuasive (I will fight for what's best, and won't take NO for an answer!
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes I will 10000% be ready to leave the life of RP and become an admin, as I've got so far and made it all the way to this point where I will live the live of an admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes I will
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? - No

Top Bottom