Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Jaden Polanco
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: Jaden#2166
6. Your Nickname: Jaden Dikestar
7. Your ID: 2430

Additional information

I know I have made past mistakes that I regret greatly. As well as I have grown from those same mistakes and now know what to do and what not to do. I have definitely matured in that time and feel deeply bothered with my ignorance. As I said I now know rules like its the back of my hand. And I feel ready to take on the position that not many other people can handle and take. I speak English and Spanish fluently as well as learning a bit of Turkish. Meaning if anyone Spanish joins and needs help I can handle and help them whenever they need, same goes with Turkish just incase no other Turkish admin is available at the time I can substitute. Also with the Spanish part I have not seen any Spanish admin so I would be the first one to my knowledge the more the merrier. I am not a guy to cheat and or lie about things at any point of time as there is no reason to. I feel like I am at the stage that I know almost everything about this server and only lacking a few things.

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to make sure everyone's experience in this server is A1 at all times. I will make sure no one is over using powers and make sure no one is getting mistreated at all times when ever I can. I know server rules like its from the back of my hand always. I feel I would fit an admin spot perfectly. I personally want to get rid of the people that make this server and others peoples experiences bad. I want to make sure when people speak about the server they say about how good, clean and safe it is from bad things as that is my main goal in this which is to make sure people are happy. I will always make sure to stay on no ones side no matter the situation. I will always stay unbiased.

2. What are your strengths?
I noticed that the admin position listed attention to detail as a desirable skill for the position. I’d say that attention to detail is, in fact, my greatest strength. Discipline. Patient. Enthusiasm. Creative thinking. Task prioritization. Mature for my age. Know what I want and know what I have to do.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Self-criticism. Works to much and I sometimes overdo getting my work done ahead of time. However, I am excellent at meeting deadlines, and with my attention to detail, I know my work is correct.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I am ready to leave RP for this opportunity I feel my RP life is finished and ready to be stopped. In trade of the RP life I get to make sure other RP players experiences will be even better.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes. Always

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
1. Your name IRL: Shubh Kumar
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord:
Assasin OPS#4515
6. Your Nickname: Assasin Rich
7. Your ID: 55442
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna be admin as i i have alot of experience in city as a deputy of 2 orgs. I always wanna help others and i feel good for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..My strengths would be that I am highly motivated and professional. Everything I do is with the highest level of professionalism and no matter what I set out to do I will be determined in ensuring that the correct results and outcomes are achieved.

>Sometime I have a bad habit of being to understanding and trying to be a people pleaser...

Yes

ParkerJonas

LI Head of the Department
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL: Renoy
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: itzRenoy#1568
6. Your Nickname: Parker Jonas
7. Your ID: 52107

Additional information
➣ I have given a lot of hours to this server and have also done and enjoyed everything in Role Play and would like to try something different and have been High Command in almost all the orgs. also have followed all the rules of the server and orgs. I would like to become an admin to help the server, help new members who flew into the city and punish dodgers of the server.
➣ I am patient, respectful, hardworking and also a good listener.
➣ Its difficult for me to say "No" when someone asks for any help.
➣ Yes, as I have experienced and enjoyed my RP life so far.
➣ Yes I'm ready, as I don't have any currently.

Last edited:

Itachi Black

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ishaan
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Xavier Black#7565
6. Your Nickname: Xavier Black
7. Your ID: 74007

Additional information

- I want to become admin to serve the beautiful state of Los Santos and its beautiful people. I have been in city for more than 5 months and. I have seen and experienced everything which a guy can possibly see or experience in one year. I have done many crimes and stopped many crimes as I was in the side of state some times and the side of bandit (gangs) sometimes and this time I am willing to spend my precious time helping and teaching others who does'nt know or are new in the city.

- I am a good listener.
- A great learner who learns and shares its experience to others new to that field.
- Would rather choose hard work over smart work.
- Can speak English fluently.
- Can make a good use of my past experience or my new experience in situations.

- Trusting people easily, even after knowing their background.
- Being too kind to people who don't care about the words that they speak.

- Yeah! I have done enough.

- Was busy in organization, Did get the time and money to buy a business. ( I dont own any ).

Thankyou Regards: Xavier Black.

Mr. Melone

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Patrik
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT +1
4. Average online per day 5 to 8 hours a day.
5. Your Discord PACO#8200
6. Your Nickname Patrik Melone
7. Your ID 93746

Additional information
I helped, I help everyone who needs help on the server. I know how the server works and I know that if I become an administrator, I will be able to help more players.

I am quite calm in most situations and I work diligently and solve the problems that exist.

At the moment, I don't think I have any weaknesses that would hinder me in my work.

Yes.

Yes.

M

Manas Badmash

1. Your Name : Manas Satya
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname: Badmash Manas
7. Your ID: 3318

Additional information

I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP . I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.

I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.

I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.

Yes for letting others experience best RP

I do not own any business

Last edited by a moderator:

Levi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: Levi Akatsuki#4592
6. Your Nickname: Levi akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189

Additional information

I've been working in all LEO's except lifeinvader, I know all the rules and have noticed that there is Some rule breaks going on often. Therefore, I want to be on of the people who can stop the rule breaks from happening! I started playing in this city for about 1 year ago, but had my on and offs from the city. However I feel like I am now ready to be a part of the admin team to make the server more enjoyable and attractive to the newcomers. I want to Help newbie players to how to survive in this city. I will Give Full Guidelines to Newbie Players.

• I am always happy to learn new things
  • I am Honest
  • I can fluently speak English
  • I always respect all people
  • I am very friendly person
  • Overthinking
  • If Someone Disrespect Anger Quickly
  • Buy Item Immediately without any investigation about the item.

Yes, I am ready to leave their RP.

Unfortunately, I have no Business yet.

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: - Tanishq Saini
2. Your age: - 16
3. Time zone: - +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: - 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: - DaZzelr#8705
6. Your Nickname: - DaZzy Federal
7. Your ID: - 69685

Additional information
- If you've been playing Grand RP extensively, you can contribute to the community as an admin. Familiarize yourself with the server rules, lead by example, and showcase your problem-solving skills. Communicate effectively and offer support to players. Express your interest to the server administrators, highlighting your experience and dedication. Remember, being an admin requires responsibility and fairness. Good luck in making the community more professional!
- My Strengths is I am a quick learner and clam in intense situation.
- My greatest Weakness is I am not creative and overthink some time.
- Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
- Yes, don't have any business right now.

Matxizx Hell

Player
Player
Information

AMAN
GMT+ 5:30
8-10 Hours
MaTxiiZx#1254
MaTxizx Hell

Additional information

Ans: I should be an admin, because I have a great experience with staff, with communicating with players, helping and giving the right information to the player so they can understand better, not only because I love helping others, but because I was inspired to become better than I am. Admins are literally gods in a virtual world, preserving order, creating masterpieces and beautiful worlds, and providing their time and effort to others. Also, I want to help the other Staff members when they are either sleeping or doing other activities. I also should be a Helper, because I am a friendly guy who is strict with the rules and is cool with the players, who wants to give back to the community of Grand RP and fulfill the duty I am going to fulfill. I also want to give back by helping others by being an admin to get rid of the hackers and make the community a better place for players to play on. I want you to know that I’m not applying or trying to become an admin for power or a name on the server. I want to help keep things in order, help players have fun, and keep the server up and running! If I were an admin, I would be 100% dedicated to the server and try my best to be on as much as I can to help others. I am confident in myself. I'd like to be an admin because I want everyone to have the best experience on the server as I did. Many people experience struggles in the server that can't be solved and I can't stand there and watch them struggle.

Ans: My strengths:-

1) Dedicated to Work

2) Good at communicating

3) Emotionally Strong

4) Decision-making skills

Ans: My greatest weakness

1) I am very straightforward I speak up about anything that I have in my mind.

2) Easily gets involved in unwanted situations.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?

Ans: yes, I am ready to leave the RP LIFE to become an admin, which I agree.

Ans: yes

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
1. Your name IRL: Gabriel
2. Your Age: 19
3. Timezone: SGT (GMT+8)
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours.
5. Your Discord: G~~#0101
6. Your Nickname: Iso Marine
7. Your ID: 50591

Ans: I've been playing for a couple of months already, enjoying every aspect of the server from the roleplaying to the money grind. I've been in HC in both legal organisations and gangs which allowed me to understand both sides of the state. I'd like to use that knowledge that I have to better help the evergrowing Grand community and make it cohesive, friendly and enjoyable for not just new players, but also for veteran players as well. I had the chance to join adminship a few months back and would like to rejoin it.

I am
1. Steadfast and clear-minded.
2. Persevering and resilient.
3. Open-minded and good communication skills.
4. Quick learner and patient.

Ans: I tend to stumble upon my words however that shouldn't affect my judgment of the situation.

Ans: Yes, I am.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans: I don't own a business.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Parzival Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
Information-

1. Your name IRL - Abhishek Vishwakarma

2. Your age - 22

3. Time zone - GMT -5:30

4. Average online per day - 10-12 Hr

5. Your Discord - Abhixxhekk#0021

6. Your Nickname - Abhishek Walker

7. Your ID - 96587

Additional Information-

Ans-
want to become an because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I will help the players especially the new players I will be where they are needed I will solve every situation with one I will win the citizens I will not let anyone get hurt and I will solve all the problems of the people and now a lot of new people are coming to the city I will help them where they need help and I will always take the right decision in every situation, I will never support the wrong.

Ans-
I can live most of my time in the city and I stay in the city for 8-12 hours. I am very calm. I talk very lovingly to all the residents. Whether you are new or old, I help everyone. I respect everyone, never spoiled anyone's respect And understand every situation very lovingly and carefully and i'm quick learner.

Ans-
My weakness is that if someone asks me for help, I cannot refuse and my weakness is this is my city and its people, I spend most of my time in this city and mostly i help new players because he need help.

Ans-
Yes, i'am.

Ans-
I have no business.

Thank You!

Last edited:

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Smit Shinde
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6+
5. Your Discord :Smit#5761
6. Your Nickname : Lizaa Bolo
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I Have been playing in Grand RP for over too long , I feel like I have completed my RP experience , I have been part of state and crime organization , but I spend most of my time in state, I believe I know everything about state organizations.
Also I am a person who have much respect for the rules , As someone who always go by the rules , So I actually like reviewing and solving situations , And I think I can be a good addition to Grand RP Staff

-Fast Learner
-Patient
-Good intellectual skills
-I always make sure I take the right decision

-I tend to take on too much responsibility.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

Yes ,Don't have any

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - kushal shukla
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 7-9+ hours
5. Your Discord - kushal shukla#2920
6. Your Nickname - Kushal Pluxury

7. Your ID - 50196

Additional information

I want to be a admin and assist the populace after gaining a lot of experience on the server and liking it. I've held high command positions with the LSPD, SAHP, FIB, and as Marabunta Granande's deputy and a ballas and bloods leader. I believe that as an administrator, I can perform better now. Since I am confident in my ability to be a better administrator on the En2 server, I am aware of all the rules and regulations and feel that I can assist citizens in making the right judgements. Over the years, I have been placed in challenging high command circumstances where I have excelled.I'll act in the same way as an admin. I speak English quite well and am able to handle any communication issue. I can easily connect with them and, if necessary, translate for other admins.

I have lots of experience as LEOs (EMS, LSPD, SAHP, FIB) and holding excellent management skills.

I was deputy and HC in many illegal org's (gang) so I do believe that I have overall experience and also, I am aware of server rules.

Since i have a very friendly nature it is impractical to ignore any citizen.
I don't give biased decisions.

I don't get angry without serious issues.

I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.

As I have being always honest, I do the right judgment regardless of the citizen sentiments.

Definitely as I believe I have played EN2 for longer time and enjoyed so much, now it's time to give back my services and help out other players by being admin.

Definitely.

Thanks for reading my applications.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours (Weekdays), 6-8 Hours (Weekends)
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Ashley Pluxury
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I joined this server because I really love it and I want every new player to enjoy while playing in this server and make this server grow and this can be done by managing the server efficiently with no hackers/rule breakers. This thing can only be done by our admins (gods).
2. Moreover, I literally spent 3 terms in LSPD with 2 terms as HC, 3 terms in gangs where in 2 terms I was Underdeputy and currently serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.
My experiences:

Ex - Brigadier General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Underdeputy

Ex - Families Underdeputy

Ex - Senator Candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

Ans - My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.
Ans - My weakness is that I am very honest and someone can take this advantage if they know this.
Ans - Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Yuvraj
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: yuvraj#0617
6. Your Nickname: Scarlett Ror
7. Your ID: 79916

Additional information
- I want to become admin to serve the beautiful state of Los Santos and its beautiful people. I have been in city for more than 5 months and
I have seen and experienced everything which a guy can possibly see or experience in one year. I have done many crimes and stopped
many crimes as I was in the side of state some times and the side of bandit (gangs) sometimes and this time I am willing to spend my
precious time helping and teaching others who doesnt know or are new in the city.

- I am a good listener.
- A great learner who learns and shares its experience to others new to that field.
- Would rather choose hardwork over smart work.
- Can speak English fluently.
- Can make a good use of my past experience or my new experience in situations.

- Trusting people easily, even after knowing their background.
- Being too kind to people who dont care about the words that they speak.

- Yeah! I have done enough.
- Was busy in organisation, Did get the time and money to buy a business. ( I dont own any )

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL - Krishu Garg
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 10hrs
5. Your Discord - MICKEYYY#6009
6. Your Nickname - Pixel pluxury
7. Your ID - 87215
8. wanna be the curator of state
Additional information
- i want to assist adminship as people have been wanting gods help as more and more these days as there is being more peoples joining in the server and some toxic peoples having advantages of the new people and bugs in the city not knowing what they do so ill get them punish if they break any server rule in my eyes or help the new peoples to lead there way, as i was Deputy in EMS, operation lead in GOV and was senior supervisor in LSPD also have enjoyed a great life long in LI( Lifeinvader) i have learned a lot of flaws and goods about the legal orgs and as i was the deputy of bloods and under deputy of families i have done a good job at my post for that term and also learned a lot of things about gang and illegal orgs and being in most of the events as learned more about events also and i am now ready to serve as an admin assistance
- i have some strengths i learn things with all my concentration and take a less amount of time to make it work through and also to communicate to people peacefuly and friendly and also can understand some diffrent languages as my home language is hindi and english but can understand turkish and some arabic and being a Deputy in EMS and was a deputy of bloods i have the strength to take a adminship role by myself as a leader can handel people politely and understand the situation taking the time not making the rush.
- my greatest weekness is the lack of patience and making a rush on buying things i like.
- as an admin i have to serve peoples in the city and help them at there most so yes i am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
unfortunately i dont have any, but yes if i had any i would have sold it !
note: having failed in my first interview i learned all the things that i did a mistake in and have my best to make it worth.
thanks for reading my application.

ex bloods Deputy ex GOV highcommand ex FIB ex EMS DCHR
ex Deputy Ems ex LI ex NG/SAHP/DOC
Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2023.05.19_-_18.47.14.09.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom