Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
Your name IRL - Vansh Singhal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 7-8 hours per day and more on weekends
5. Your Discord - Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname - Vansh Exactt
7. Your ID - 15737

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

• I want to become admin because as we know the number of players who want to play a good RP life on the best RP server is growing very fast daily in numbers , so it is important that we have some good admins who could monitor the players all time and give the best experience to the player of Grand RP by making sure there are no rule breakings and nothing NON-RP things are taking place which will maintain the RP environment very goodly.

•When I was living in the city i felt that i too made some mistakes sometime so i wanna make sure other players dont do that to keep the RP good , as it will help in getting new players (citizens) to our city. Also i would like to help people especially newbies so they learn the RP rules and play good.

•if i become an admin i m gonna respond to people quickly so they dont have any doubts in their mind and play good RP. I m not gonna make any differences between the people i know and to the ones i dont know. All people r gonna get same punishments if they break RP environment.

• I have spent more then 1 or 1.5(real life) years in City and have learnt almost every rule so now i think i could help people as an admin in a perfect way.

• I have good and high command experience in legal as well as illegal orgs so I think I can solve problems of players doing rp and can help them to maintain the decoram of rp. I know things of both legal as well illegal orgs so i can help the admin team from both sides.
I have been bloods high command, 13th rank in families, and in legal orgs, 2 consecutive terms as Chief and some time dedicated towards Gov and Ng as well. So I think I have every experience that is needed to be an admin..

2. What are your strengths?

•Some of my greatest strengths are:

1.I can learn things quickly and perfectly.
2.I am fast responder , can solve problems quickly.
3.I concentrate fully on ONE thing if i m doing that , i dont mix 2 3 things together.
4.I can stay calm in hard situations , i dont disrespect others if they do me and stay quite.
5.I know almost every rule of Grand RP.
6.I am ready to help anyone in any situation.
7.I will give my 101% to the admin work for sure.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

•Sometimes i think very much which we dont need to do.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

•Oh yeah i am ready to leave my RP life to help others to enjoy there RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

•I dont have any business in city right now so its not a issue.

TRY TO GIVE ME CHANCE ONCE HERE AS WELL , YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED FOR SURE SIR/MAM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Thank You for reading my application , looking forward for the positive response. Have a great Day✌--

Last edited:

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Rakesh.N

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30 (can cover any time zone that will needed)

4. Average online per day - 06-12 hrs

5. Your Discord - RockyRakesh#0248

6. Your Nickname - Rocky Xpro

7. Your ID - 60298

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I already a lot of years on RP server since i played RP on SA-MP (San andreas Multiplayer) and because i know the most of the rules and the city And i want to Take the RP community to the next level. In addition i want to help for those guys who might have some problem with anything on the city.
I have tried almost everything in RP Server. I have experience of most organizations like , LSPD, Life Invader, EMS with good rank.
I want to help new people in city who is confusing and need help from admins.

1. I don't get angry easily.
2. I can explain everything in case someone will need any information.
3. I am not afraid of hard work and love to work hard.
4. I am aware of a lot of city laws on all subjects.
5. I can handle a lot situations ic / ooc.
6. I can speak up to 3 different languages (english , spanish (little bit) , hebrew ) .
7. I have a lot of patience to everyone who will need my help.

Sometimes I like to express my opinion.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP Life for join this wonderful team.

Yes, (I don't have business at the moment )

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day.
Rocky Xpro

Nana Enzo

Ex Ballas Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Junaid Hossain Rokon
2. Your age:
3. Time zone: GTM +6
4. Average online per day: 8-10Hour
5. Your Discord: Rokon#8311
6. Your Nickname: Nana Pluxury
7. Your ID: 80807

Additional information

Ans: As a GrandRP player for the past 8 months, I've developed a fondness for the group of people who play here and the fun roleplaying experience it provides for a variety of players. I have witnessed how an administrator's actions may significantly impact the community vibe and gaming on the server. And I think that taking on the role of admin would enable me to not only give back to the group of people who have provided me with so much joy but also to impact the server's growth and development positively. I was in High command in Legal org like SAHP (2x chief of staff), NG(Leutanent), and Illegal org like Bloods & Ballas (under deputy), so I believe I can significantly contribute to the server's ongoing success.

Ans: I'm great at making decisions quickly in challenging circumstances, and I'm always willing to assist.

Ans: As a non-native speaker, I have trouble speaking the English language in front of many people. I've been engaging in watching movies to get better.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Ans: I agree to Leave.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: Yes I will sell mine.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL : Kartikay Vashisht
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone :GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord : ǃ TRΔP NB#7150
6. Your Nickname : Dell Akatsuki
7. Your ID :87300
Additional information

I am deeply committed to helping and serving others in my community. If anyone in the city faces any problems or challenges, I want to be there to offer my support and assistance. I believe that by working together, we can create a stronger and more resilient community where everyone feels safe and supported. Additionally, I am dedicated to helping maintain proper role-play within the city. By adhering to the established rules and guidelines, we can ensure that everyone has an enjoyable and immersive experience. I am eager to do my part in making our city a better place for all.

One of my greatest strengths is my ability to learn and absorb new information quickly. This allows me to adapt to new situations and challenges with ease. Additionally, I possess a great deal of patience, which enables me to remain calm and level-headed even in the most trying of circumstances. This, in turn, allows me to listen attentively to the problems and concerns of others, and to approach these issues with a clear and focused mind. By remaining calm and composed, I am able to effectively address and resolve problems in a timely and efficient manner.

One of my weaknesses is that I tend to become friendly with people very easily. While this can be a positive trait in many situations, it can also leave me vulnerable to being taken advantage of by others. I sometimes struggle to maintain appropriate boundaries in my relationships, and may find myself becoming too emotionally invested in others too quickly. This can lead to disappointment and hurt when these relationships do not meet my expectations. I am working on finding a balance between being open and friendly with others, while also protecting myself and maintaining healthy boundaries.
Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes (I do not have any business).

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dev
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hrs
5. Your Discord: Carl Jordan#2067
6. Your Nickname: Carl
7. Your ID: 90507

Additional information

Ans: There are many reasons:
1. I have been playing Role Play for several months.....during these periods I have gained a lot of experience.
2. I have worked as High Commands in EMS, worked in other orgs like SAHP and NG.
3. I have ability to remember rules on the tip of my finger and can make other players understand the same.
4. Also I have been admin in other server and know most about how administrator works and what tasks they need to perform to increase the player base.

Ans:
1. I have high patience.
2. I have ability to calm the tensed situations.
3. I always respect and listen to higher authorities.

Ans: Sometimes I get nervous.

Ans: Yup, I will leave RP life to become an admin. Since becoming an admin of a great project like GrandRP is itself a great opportunity for me.

Ans: Currently I don't own any business since I have worked in organizations from the start of my RP life to earn money.

Last edited:

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day:10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname: Luna Marcellus
7. Your ID: 11405

Additional information
I have been playing on this server since the very beginning of it. Thereby I have a good understanding of game mechanics/script, roleplay and server rules. Helping other people out has always been a big pleasure to me. So getting the chance to actually help a lot of people is the perfect way to fulfil this enjoyment.Also i have experince on admin. At last.. I can speak Turkish And English fluently.

• Communicator
  • Quick learner
  • Friendly
  • Server knowledge
Sometimes I'm a bit impatient because I want to get my tasks done quickly and well. Therefore, it can be that I am a bit stressed.
yes i am ready.
yes.

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Diptanshu
Your age - 21
Time zone - IST
Average online per day - 8-9hrs
Your Discord - DipTin#1638
Your Nickname - Diptin Uchiha
Your ID - 93852

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin?
: I have recently successfully completed my Ballas Term and gained many experience from it and i want to make use of it and help others with there problem and i know the rules and also i am not toxic i will give my level best to help others just like i did in my ballas Term

What are your strengths?
: I know the rules properly and i am always eager to help other and also i am available daily for 7-8 hrs

What are your greatest weaknesses?
: Some times i am not very confident about some things that's why i would take some time to take some decisions but it's not for everytime

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
: Yes, I am prepared for it

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
: i don't have any kind of business

Thank you for reading my application hope you have a great day

Itachi Black

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ishaan Patil
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6+ Hours
5. Your Discord: Xavier Black#7565
6. Your Nickname: Xavier Black
7. Your ID: 100853

Additional information
• I have been in city for more than 6-7 months and i have gained the experience to become an Admin. Saying onto it, I was in SAHP and had climbed myself to a great level and served and helped a lot of citizen's.
• I have the experience of helping people and want to take it to another level so that i can move out from my comfortzone and help in many ways.

• Good communication skills.
• Patience
• Can speak fluent english and can understand others.
• Leadership qualities.

• Nervousness.

• Yes.

• Yes, I do not own any business.

Ex SAHP - Chief of Detectives.
Ex SAHP - Deputy Chief of HR.
Ex LSPD - Commander.

Ex BLOODS - Warlord.
Ex VAGOS - Event Leader.

uzi.69

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL-Karan Randhawa
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day-8-10 hours
5. Your Discord-Karan Randhawa#9528
6. Your Nickname- Zoro Pluxury
7. Your ID-99066

Additional information
Ans- There are so many reasons for become an admin
Reasons-
(a) To get experience and feel of admin's life like- how he work, how he take a decision and what kind of problem he faces etc.
(b) Take right decisions because sometime admins takes wrong decisions by mistake that's waste player and forum's time. I try to make best and right decisions.
(c) To grow in admin's life.
2. What are your strength?
Ans- My strength is I can did good decisions in a 2 way situation.
Ans- My greatest weakness is overexcite sometime i overexcited for something.
Ans- yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans- Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Namah

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL- Namah

2. Your age-16

3. Time zone-GMT+3

4. Average online per day-5-6 hours

5. Your Discord- Namah#2516

6. Your Nickname-Namah rich

7. Your ID- 55109

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server

- Disciplined.

- Have patience

- Punctuality

- Communication skills

- Confident

- Problem solving

- Calm minded

Cannot play in night

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes

Rishabh Kirigaya

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rishabh Dubey
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UTC (+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Desi Rishabh#6662
6. Your Nickname : Desi Rishabh
7. Your ID : 91886

Additional information

Since I joined the city I have experienced a lot of RP situations. I have a lot of experience in RP and I love this server. I Like To Help Everyone And To Make Sure No One Breaks rules. I love how to handle situations and help people when they need it. I have gained a lot of Rp Experience And learned Rules in GOV, NG , SAHP , LSPD , FIB And EMS. I gain a lots of RP experience in various server like en2 , en3 . I can make others proud with my work if I become admin.

Quick Learner
Good Communication skills
Leading skills
Honest person

Over Thinking Not believe anyone easily

Yes, i am ready to leave RP

Yes, i don't have any

thanks to read my application
your thankfully
Regard - Desi Rishabh

rnqft70

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Rob
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: rnqft#5651
6. Your Nickname: Nate Wilson
7. Your ID: 32836

Additional information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin? Ive spent a lot of time in the server and admins have always helped me, so i want to continue their path and become an admin myself. I want to try something new, i want to help people, solve problems. I want to make the city a better place for everyone, for the new ones, or the experienced ones. Helping people always is and always will be my mission, thats why i want to become an admin, i have experience in EMS, LSPD, NG, GOV, ALL THE GANGS.
2. What are your strengths? My biggest strenghts are: Im Trustworthy, disciplined, respectful, understanding, open minded, honest.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness could be my self criticism, i dont forgive my self if i dont make something ive done wrong right, thats why you can trust me.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Isnt a problem because i havent got any business.

Last edited:

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - Rupanjan Neogi
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone
- UTC + 5:30
- 8 Hours
5. Your Discord
- ENIGMA#3775
6. Your Nickname
- Marteena Kingsman
7. Your ID

Additional information
After spending a scintillating few months in the city, with numerous ups and downs and learning the ways of the city, at this moment in time I stand confident enough in submitting my application. After having spent enough time in understanding rules of RP and its ways in the city. I feel its my time to not only help the players new to the RP to understand what actually RP is but also to let them know how the rules are framed to actually make the roleplay more realistic and at the same time helps in keeping the toxicity away. I also intend to contribute to an Healthy RP.

- Great Communication Skills
- Proper Understanding of rules of the server
- Unbiased by nature
- Ability to remain cool, calm, composed and calculative in tough situations.
- Keen Ear to listen first and then act

- Very Emotional
- Tend to go out of my ways to help friends ( will be careful about it )

Yes, I do understand that it is a requirement to let go off the RP Life and i am game for it.

Yes, I do not own any business.

Regards,
Marteena Kingsman

Ex-DOC Director
Ex-Deputy Chief of SAHP

Ex-Under Deputy of Bloods

vZJkj6GKzuNi7t1X.gif

Last edited:

Scarlet James

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL A.Ansari
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 6-7 hr
5. Your Discord Scarlet James#1587
6. Your Nickname Scarlett James
7. Your ID 47485

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I am passionate about the game and I want to help make it a better experience for everyone involved. I believe that I have the skills and experience necessary to be a successful admin. I am a good communicator and I am able to build relationships with people. I am also a fair and impartial person who is able to make decisions that are in the best interests of the community.

If I am elected admin, I will focus on the following goals:

• Ensuring that the rules are followed. This will help to create a fair and enjoyable environment for everyone.
  • Providing support to players. This can be done by answering questions, resolving disputes, and providing guidance.
  • Promoting creativity and innovation. This will help to keep the RP fresh and interesting.
  • Creating a positive and welcoming environment. This is important for making the RP a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone.
  • I am a good communicator. I am able to clearly and concisely express my thoughts and ideas. I am also a good listener and I am able to understand the thoughts and ideas of others.
  • I am creative. I am able to come up with new and interesting ideas. I am also able to think outside the box and find creative solutions to problems.
  • I am detail-oriented. I am able to pay attention to the details and I am able to spot errors. I am also able to follow instructions carefully.
  • I am patient. I am able to wait for things to happen and I am able to deal with setbacks. I am also able to work with others and I am able to compromise.
  • I am respectful. I am able to treat others with respect, even when I disagree with them. I am also able to accept criticism and I am able to learn from my mistakes.
  • I am sometimes shy. I can be hesitant to speak up in RP, especially if I am new to a group or if I am not familiar with the setting.
  • I can be forgetful. I sometimes forget details about my character or about the RP setting. This can lead to errors and misunderstandings.
  • I can be a perfectionist. I sometimes want my RP to be perfect. This can lead to me spending too much time on one scene or to me getting frustrated when things don't go my way.
Yes
Yes (I Don't have One)

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

1- Iso Marine - 50591 - G~~#0101
2- Izana Kurokawa - 55266 - Izana Kurokawa#8238
3- Vansh Exact - 15737 - Vansh#8605
4- Kushal Pluxury - 50196 - kushal shukla#2920
5- Martina Kingsman - 91292 - ENIGMA#3775

Interviews will be at 15:00 Server time on 20-05-2023​

Franke Castle

<------{ ID : 73176 }------>
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mustafa Mohammed
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day:
6-8 hours
5. Your Discord:
Franke#8090
6. Your Nickname
: Franke Castle
7. Your ID
:

I want to become because deep down in my heart I feel that I can help new players learn the rules through my experience in the game and knowledge of all the laws and I am sure that I will do my job best because if I like something very much I will do the work at the highest level and I honestly love this work

I think one of my strengths is that I can convince people through my words to understand and convey to them the idea about the laws in a better way. And also I'm involved in the game and a lot of people you know in the game, so I think the players will like me more if I help them understand the rules, in addition, I'm very good at designing and programming things

I think one of my weaknesses is that I don't forget anything easily, and this condition makes me sad after I remember the attitudes of the people I love on the day of their death, and I grieve every day and I hope to forget everything, and I got hooked on the game and I thought I could forget and have fun, but here I am, remembering every moment with them

Yes

Yes

Furious Reaper

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Furious Reaper

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL-shivam
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone IST
4. Average online per day-4 hours
5. Your Discord-shivam#5159
6. Your Nickname Shivam Parker
7. Your ID-101326

Additional information
Admin has many responsibilty which i think i can handal it
i am polite to everybody
gets irritated easily
yes
yes

Abdul Ahad

Player
Player
Name: Abdul Ahad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: Abdul Ahad#8433
Nickname: Abdul Ahad
ID: 17487

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP. And as everyone knows when you serve for the server you guys give us GC as a salary so yea I also want to earn some GC.

I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

Yea I am ready

Abdul Ahad

I'm Cole

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shoz
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - BST
4. Average online per day - Weekdays 4-7 hours, Weekends 12-13 hours
5. Your Discord - producer#0007
6. Your Nickname - Ack_Blu
7. Your ID - 101400

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I am interested to be a part of the administration team for several reasons. One of the reasons is to be able to help assist all players in the server in every way. Helping people is something I am passionate about and if I get the chance to help people via a great platform such as Grand Rp that I love it would be an honour for me to be able to serve the community. Secondly, I believe I can handle take and meet essential targets without hesitation. Being an administrator will help me use my potential to the fullest in the right cause as a platform such as Grand Rp helps create smiles in thousands of faces everyday. Thirdly, I know a few administrators and I love the way they work and I would be honoured to work side by side with them and learn even more from them. Fourthly, I would love to share my knowledge to others and being an admin comes with a lot of questions especially from new players and me being a very patient person I would love to help them by providing them helpful assistance. Fifthly, I am extremely organised and well managed at what I do and would love to present my skills as an administrator at Grand Rp.

2. What are your strengths? I’m great at communicating with others in an extremely polite manner. This is an extremely useful strength as being an admin involves being nice to everyone in the server which my communication skills help with. This will help as polite admins will lead to a great impression for the server. I am also a very patient person which means I can wait and not always in a hurry. This helps me as I don’t always rush the other person into doing something and can patiently wait while assisting others and not get angry at them if they do not understand something. Thirdly, I have great target meeting skills. This means I always try my best to meet targets given to me by my higher ups. This is good as I will complete everything that is expected for me to do.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is that I can go to any extent to meet targets given to me by my higher ups. This means that I sometimes work when it’s time for me to do something else for example just so I can complete my targets. This can be negative as that prevents me from doing other things. I am actively working on this as I develop and improve my multi tasking skills every day so I can turn this weakness into my greatest strength. I am confident that I will soon be able to overcome this weakness.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Pablo Schmidt

Last edited:
Top Bottom