Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Furious Reaper

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Furious Reaper

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL-shivam
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone IST
4. Average online per day-4 hours
5. Your Discord-shivam#5159
6. Your Nickname Shivam Parker
7. Your ID-101326

Additional information
Admin has many responsibilty which i think i can handal it
i am polite to everybody
gets irritated easily
yes
yes

Abdul Ahad

Player
Player
Name: Abdul Ahad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: Abdul Ahad#8433
Nickname: Abdul Ahad
ID: 17487

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP. And as everyone knows when you serve for the server you guys give us GC as a salary so yea I also want to earn some GC.

I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

Yea I am ready

Abdul Ahad

I'm Cole

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shoz
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - BST
4. Average online per day - Weekdays 4-7 hours, Weekends 12-13 hours
5. Your Discord - producer#0007
6. Your Nickname - Ack_Blu
7. Your ID - 101400

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I am interested to be a part of the administration team for several reasons. One of the reasons is to be able to help assist all players in the server in every way. Helping people is something I am passionate about and if I get the chance to help people via a great platform such as Grand Rp that I love it would be an honour for me to be able to serve the community. Secondly, I believe I can handle take and meet essential targets without hesitation. Being an administrator will help me use my potential to the fullest in the right cause as a platform such as Grand Rp helps create smiles in thousands of faces everyday. Thirdly, I know a few administrators and I love the way they work and I would be honoured to work side by side with them and learn even more from them. Fourthly, I would love to share my knowledge to others and being an admin comes with a lot of questions especially from new players and me being a very patient person I would love to help them by providing them helpful assistance. Fifthly, I am extremely organised and well managed at what I do and would love to present my skills as an administrator at Grand Rp.

2. What are your strengths? I’m great at communicating with others in an extremely polite manner. This is an extremely useful strength as being an admin involves being nice to everyone in the server which my communication skills help with. This will help as polite admins will lead to a great impression for the server. I am also a very patient person which means I can wait and not always in a hurry. This helps me as I don’t always rush the other person into doing something and can patiently wait while assisting others and not get angry at them if they do not understand something. Thirdly, I have great target meeting skills. This means I always try my best to meet targets given to me by my higher ups. This is good as I will complete everything that is expected for me to do.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is that I can go to any extent to meet targets given to me by my higher ups. This means that I sometimes work when it’s time for me to do something else for example just so I can complete my targets. This can be negative as that prevents me from doing other things. I am actively working on this as I develop and improve my multi tasking skills every day so I can turn this weakness into my greatest strength. I am confident that I will soon be able to overcome this weakness.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Pablo Schmidt

Last edited:

Shan Albertus

EX 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 : 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 & 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
Player
Application for Server Administrator

Information
1. Your name IRL: Shan
2. Your age: ***
3. Time zone: ***
4. Average online time per day: 8 to 10 hours.
5. Your Discord: Username: 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫#0001
6. Your Nickname: Lord Banner

7. Your ID: 97575

Additional information

There are several explanations for why I want to be an administrator.

I - I am mature and have adequate experience. In that regard, I believe I am capable of dealing with mental and situational stress. I'm not easily frightened.

II - If I ever locate a new player around town, I approach him and speak with him, teaching him what he needs to know first and making him feel at ease in the city. As an administrator, I can accomplish things more efficiently.

III - I can perform well with others as well as on my own.

IV - I am not afraid to learn new things. If I don't know anything, I acknowledge it and attempt to learn as quickly as possible.

V - I respect everyone and will not abandon anyone. I think that if we show respect, we will be shown respect in return.

VI - I am well-versed in technology and law. So I believe it will assist me in maintaining city peace. During my working hours, I will do my best to keep the city in top condition.

There are a few strengths from my perspective.

I - I don't consider if something is out of the rules. even if it's my best friend.

II - I am fluent in English.

III - I am conversant in several languages.
> English.
> Hindi.
> Bangla.
> Arabic.

IV - I'm skilled at crowd control and issue resolution.

V - I can control my wrath and not panic quickly.

I believe I am overly strict. People often tell me that I need to ponder a few things. That makes me feel weak.

Yes. I'm prepared to quit my RP life.

Yes, I have a 24/7 shop in the city. and I am willing to sell it.

Last edited:

uzi.69

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Karan Randhawa
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day-8-10 hours
5. Your Discord-Karan Randhawa#9528
6. Your Nickname- Zoro Pluxury
7. Your ID-99066

Additional information
Ans- There are so many reasons for become an admin
Reasons-
(a) To get experience and feel of admin's life like- how he work, how he take a decision and what kind of problem he faces etc.
(b) Take right decisions because sometime admins takes wrong decisions by mistake that's waste player and forum's time. I try to make best and right decisions.
(c) To grow in admin's life.
2. What are your strength?
Ans- My strength is i can did good decisions in a 2 way situation.
Ans- My greatest weakness is overexcite sometime i overexcited for something.
Ans- yes, i am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans- Yes, i am ready to sell my business.

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: Levi Ilya#4592
6. Your Nickname: Levi akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189

Additional information

I've been working in all LEO's except lifeinvader, I know all the rules and have noticed that there is Some rule breaks going on often. Therefore, I want to be on of the people who can stop the rule breaks from happening! I started playing in this city for about 1 year ago, but had my on and offs from the city. However I feel like I am now ready to be a part of the admin team to make the server more enjoyable and attractive to the newcomers. I want to Help newbie players to how to survive in this city. I will Give Full Guidelines to Newbie Players.

• I am always happy to learn new things
  • I am Honest
  • I can fluently speak English
  • I always respect all people
  • I am very friendly person
  • Overthinking
  • Buy Item Immediately without any investigation about the item.

Yes, I am ready to leave their RP.

Unfortunately, I have no Business yet.

Current EMS Division Cheif of Medical Department
Ex FIB DHOD Of IA , Ex EMS HC, Ex Families Deputy, Ex Ballas Under Deputy , Ex Vagos Turfer
EX LSPD DHOD, Ex NG Brigadier General, Ex SAHP Master Trooper

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL: Punar
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:Indian time zone
4. Average online per day:4to6 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID:46028

Additional Information

Ans. I want to become a admin cause i have been ex marabunta leader and i can handle panic situation calmly without any difficulty and have experience to control people

Ans. My greatest strength is that i camly handle every situation no matter what

Ans. That i easily belive anyone and will make sure that it will less and make a control on this problem

Ans. Yes,i think i have done almost everything in my rp life

Ans. Yes

Conner Vercetti

Player
Player
Information-

1. Your name IRL -
Ronan

2. Your age -

3. Time zone -
BST

4. Average online per day -
8 hours-12 hours

5. Your Discord -
SyKo#0001

6. Your Nickname -
Conner_Vercetti

7. Your ID - 4855

Additional Information-

I want to become an admin because i love to help out people in need and i love to make sure everyones having a fair, fun experience, i have been on grand for 2 years now and i want to finally make a change to admin, i have many fun experience with admins and i wanna remake those experiences with other players.

very active
good listener
amazing at english
easy to talk to

I can come across quite blunt and honest

ive been ready for awhile

i havent got a business.

Abhishek Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
Information-

1. Your name IRL - Abhishek Vishwakarma

2. Your age - 22

3. Time zone - GMT -5:30

4. Average online per day - 10-12 Hr

5. Your Discord - Abhixxhekk#0021

6. Your Nickname - Abhishek Walker

7. Your ID - 96587

Additional Information-

Ans-
want to become an because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I will help the players especially the new players I will be where they are needed I will solve every situation with one I will win the citizens I will not let anyone get hurt and I will solve all the problems of the people and now a lot of new people are coming to the city I will help them where they need help and I will always take the right decision in every situation, I will never support the wrong.

Ans-
I can live most of my time in the city and I stay in the city for 8-12 hours. I am very calm. I talk very lovingly to all the residents. Whether you are new or old, I help everyone. I respect everyone, never spoiled anyone's respect And understand every situation very lovingly and carefully and i'm quick learner.

Ans-
My weakness is that if someone asks me for help, I cannot refuse and my weakness is this is my city and its people, I spend most of my time in this city and mostly i help new players because he need help.

Ans-
Yes, i'am.

Ans-
I have no business.

Thank You For Reading My Application.

Nana Enzo

Ex Ballas Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Junaid Hossain Rokon
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GTM +6
4. Average online per day: 8-10Hour
5. Your Discord: Rokon#8311
6. Your Nickname: Nana Pluxury
7. Your ID: 80807

Additional information

Ans: As a GrandRP player for the past 8 months, I've developed a fondness for the group of people who play here and the fun roleplaying experience it provides for a variety of players. I have witnessed how an administrator's actions may significantly impact the community vibe and gaming on the server And I think that taking on the role of admin would enable me to not only give back to the group of people who have provided me with so much joy but also to impact the server's growth and development positively. I was in High command in Legal org like SAHP (2x chief of staff), NG(Leutanent), and Illegal org like Bloods & Ballas (under deputy), so I believe I can significantly contribute to the server's ongoing success.

Ans:
1. I'm great at making decisions quickly in challenging circumstances
2. Quick understanding knowledge of server rules
3. Have the patience to listen to a situation

Ans: I try to do things quickly, but sometimes it gets messy for that.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Ans: I agree to Leave.

Ans: Yes I will sell mine.

Namah

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL- Namah

2. Your age-16

3. Time zone-GMT+3

4. Average online per day-5-6 hours

5. Your Discord- Namah#2516

6. Your Nickname-Namah richh

7. Your ID- 55109

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server

- Disciplined.

- Have patience

- Punctuality

- Communication skills

- Confident

- Problem solving

- Calm minded

Cannot play in night

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes

Abuzar Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mohd Abuzar
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 7-10 hrs
5. Your Discord: AbuzarGamingYT#0007
6. Your Nickname: Abuzar Pluxury
7. Your ID: 70878

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I admire most of the people I know who have become admins I really wanna join them and serve this server by helping newcomers and existing players who wanna ask questions about rules, basic info, what to do, how to do, etc. because if we don't clear their doubts they may fell to follow the rules which might make the server unstable and get them banned for something which they don't even know. I will give my heart out to help them whenever they need any help.

• I can handle complicated situations and solve them.
  • I am a follower of truth and won't go against it.
  • I know most of the rules and regulations pretty well.
  • I am a quick learner as well.
  • I can have good and polite behavior.
  • I get nervous easily.
  • I won't deny help when someone asks for it.
  • I accept my mistakes which are done unintentionally.
  • I get frustrated when I can't express what I want to.
Yeah sure.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Pina Reapers

Player
Player
Application for Server Administrator

Information

1. Your name IRL: Pinakee Gupta
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online time per day: 10 to 12 hours.
5. Your Discord Username: ShadowPina#0001
6. Your Nickname: Pina MacGyver
7. Your ID: 101204

Additional information

I feel like I would be a good addition to the administrative team because, I feel that I am a person that would never brake any server rules and a person that can take on responsibilities, although I have not been on the server a very long time I have a good understanding of the RP rules and regulations. I am a person that in my day to day RP life can’t tolerate rule breakers. I feel that all who break rules should be punished accordingly. Lastly I want to become admin so that I can serve this amazing RP community that I have fallen in love with.

To be honest, the strength that I feel I possess are as follows

1. I am multilingual (English – Fluent, Bengali – Fluent, Hindi – Fluent)
  2. I believe I possess the ability to be equal and indifferent no matter who the person is (Friends, Family Members etc…)
  3. I have experiences as Admin (Not RP) that will assist me in fulfilling my duties as an administrator.
  4. Lastly I believe I am respectful towards others.

In my eyes my greatest weakness would be that I am sometimes too talkative and friendly. I am working towards fixing it.

Yes. I'm prepared to quit my RP life.

Yes, I do not own any business in the city, nor do I plan to in the near future.

Thanks a lot for reading my application, hopefully you will give me the chance.

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jayden
3. Time zone: GBT +0
4. Average online per day: 8-16+ Hours
5. Your Discord: Cpt_Jaydog#0253
6. Your Nickname: Daryl Scott
7. Your ID: 79177

Additional information
Since I know all server rules I would like to contribute to the project in this way, in doing this I will be fair to all people in the state, I believe I contributed to the project before by being LSPD Leader [30] NG Judge Advocate General [28] GOV USSS Director [25] FIB DHOD of Spec Ops and HR [22] and give speeches in debates to 100s of people but I believe I can help more to the project this way

I am fair, i will always see both sides of the claim before making the punishment.
I am reasonable, I am able to see what is the correct punishment is
I am knowledgeable in the server and i know ALL server rules
Fluent in English and Welsh and actively learning Spanish.
When given a task I will not stop till I complete it

Care about things that shouldn't be as much concern

Yes straight away

even though I do not have a business I would be willing to sell if I had one

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I would apricate your trust in me that I can do this
-Ex 101 Daryl Scott

Shivanshng helfire

Player
Player
. Your name IRL= raghunath agrawal
2. Your age =22
3. Time zone =india
4. Average online per day =10 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord =shivansh0989#1890
6. Your Nickname shivanshng helfire
7. Your ID 101251
Additional information
=becose i want to help players and its really cool to be admin for my best RP server on my life
=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
=To be honest, my weakness is that I sympathize with people
= Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 2 i try all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends in terms of informations
=Fortunately, I did not buy. I entered the second server because there are fewer players

Mia Fox

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mia
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GBT +27
4. Average online per day: 4-10+ Hours
5. Your Discord: Mia Fox#5524
6. Your Nickname: Mia Fox
7. Your ID: 16061
Additional information
I have a Passion and love helping people even in real life there are only so much I can do as a civilian in the city and the city has some ups and down but will to help everybody to enjoy roleplay like I did and I was in LSPD , GOV and EMS I'm getting bored in the city but I don't want to give up on grandrp since I made lots of new friends here
I studied the rules of the server and worked in Gov a long time so I know the law as well and strict on roleplay
My weaknesses are I have a soft heart sometimes
Yes
Yes but I don't have any

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Lord Banner -97575 - 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫#0001
2- Pina MacGyver - 101204 - ShadowPina#0001
3- Abdul Ahad - 17487 - Abdul Ahad#8433

Interviews will be at 15:00 Server Time on 25-05-2023​

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Levi Akatsuki#1125
6. Your Nickname: Levi akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189

Additional information

I've been working in all LEO's except LifeInvader, I know all the rules and have noticed that there is Some rule breaks going on often. Therefore, I want to be on of the people who can stop the rule breaks from happening! I started playing in this city for about 7 to 8 Months ago, but had my on and offs from the city. However I feel like I am now ready to be a part of the admin team to make the server more enjoyable and attractive to the newcomers. I want to Help newbie players to how to survive in this city. I will Give Full Guidelines to Newbie Players. Let You know I am Mature Guy not kid. I can Teach People A to Z about the Features of Servers. I am being in all Organization. I want to Help Freshers to Survive in City. So, I want to being a part as an Admin.

• I am always happy to learn new things
  • I am Honest
  • I can fluently speak English, Hindi
  • I always respect all people
  • I am very friendly person
  • Overthinking
  • Angry In Few Situations

Yes, I am ready to leave their RP.

Unfortunately, I have no Business yet.

Current LSPD Cheif Of Staff
Ex FIB DHOD Of IA , 2x EMS DCMD, Ex Families Deputy, Ex Ballas Under Deputy , Ex Vagos Turfer
EX LSPD DHOD Of GIU
, Ex NG Brigadier General, Ex SAHP Master Trooper

Last edited:

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I joined this server because I really love it and I want every new player to enjoy while playing in this server and make this server grow and this can be done by managing the server efficiently with no hackers/rule breakers. This thing can only be done by our admins (gods). I would love to join this admin team to support every member from my side and avoid problems.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 3 terms in LSPD with 2 terms as HC, 3 terms in gangs where in 2 terms I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.
My experiences:

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Underdeputy

Ex - Families Underdeputy

Ex - Senator Candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

Ans - My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.
Ans - My weakness is that I become Frank with anyone whom I know for few moments but now I am trying to fix it.
Ans - Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Top Bottom