Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Manlike Anil
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
2. What are your strengths?
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes ( i have no business)

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jayden
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GBT +0
4. Average online per day: 8-16+ Hours
5. Your Discord: Cpt_Jaydog#0253
6. Your Nickname: Daryl Scott
7. Your ID: 79177

Additional information
Since I know all server rules I would like to contribute to the project in this way, in doing this I will be fair to all people in the state, I believe I contributed to the project before by being LSPD Leader [30] NG Judge Advocate General [28] GOV USSS Director [25] FIB DHOD of Spec Ops and HR [22] and give speeches in debates to 100s of people but I believe I can help more to the project this way

I am fair, i will always see both sides of the claim before making the punishment.
I am reasonable, I am able to see what is the correct punishment is
I am knowledgeable in the server and i know ALL server rules
Fluent in English and Welsh and actively learning Spanish.
When given a task I will not stop till I complete it

Care about things that shouldn't be as much concern

Yes!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
even though I do not have a business I would be willing to sell if I had one

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I would apricate your trust in me that I can do this

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I joined this server because I really love it and I want every new player to enjoy while playing in this server and make this server grow and this can be done by managing the server efficiently with no hackers/rule breakers. This thing can only be done by our admins (gods). I would love to join this admin team to support every member from my side and avoid problems.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 3 terms in LSPD with 2 terms as HC, 3 terms in gangs where in 2 terms I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.
My experiences:

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Underdeputy

Ex - Families Underdeputy

Ex - Senator Candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

Ans - My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.
Ans - My weakness is that I become Frank with anyone whom I know for few moments but now I am trying to fix it.
Ans - Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: ŁEVłλŦҤλ₦#0001
6. Your Nickname: Levi Akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189

Additional information

I've been working in all LEO's except LifeInvader, I know all the rules and have noticed that there is Some rule breaks going on often. Therefore, I want to be on of the people who can stop the rule breaks from happening! I started playing in this city for about 7 to 8 Months ago, but had my on and offs from the city. However I feel like I am now ready to be a part of the admin team to make the server more enjoyable and attractive to the newcomers. I want to Help newbie players to how to survive in this city. I will Give Full Guidelines to Newbie Players. Let You know I am Mature Guy not kid. I can Teach People A to Z about the Features of Servers. I am being in all Organization. I want to Help Freshers to Survive in City. So, I want to being a part as an Admin.

• I am always happy to learn new things
  • I am Honest
  • I can fluently speak English, Hindi
  • I always respect all people
  • I am very friendly person
  • Overthinking
  • Angry In Few Situations

Yes, I am ready to leave their RP.

Unfortunately, I have no Business yet.

Current LSPD Cheif Of Staff
Ex FIB DHOD Of IA , 2x EMS DCMD, Ex Families Deputy, Ex Ballas Under Deputy , Ex Vagos Turfer
EX LSPD DHOD Of GIU
, Ex NG Brigadier General, Ex SAHP Master Trooper

Last edited:

Chris Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
Krish
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
12-14 Hours
5. Your Discord
Hashira Krish#2326
6. Your Nickname
Hashira Krish
7. Your ID

Additional information
I want to become an admin, just because I think that I am capable to handle the responsibilities of an administrator, I have some ideas to improve the experience of an normal player in the server, I think that I can be an well known and nice administrator!
I have some strengths like having communication skills, being calm in any type of situation, having some past experience in the server!
i just have 1 weakness which is being impatient it is the only one greatest weakness for me!
Yes, ofcourse
Yes, ofcourse

Past Experience
Ex 2xEMS FTO, Ex NG Corporal Ex LSPD SWAT, Ex 2xSAHP FTO, Ex LI Ads Team

Last edited:

HAMZA MEER

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Hamza mir
2. Your age 27
3. Time zone UTC
4. Average online per day 15-21h
5. Your Discord MR TEDDY#8269
6. Your Nickname Arman mir
7. Your ID 86187

Additional information

I think i can do that job perfectly well. I love to help out people around me and as an admin i guess i would be able to help all the player. Also, i am well attentive, like great Drax said in the GOTG nothing goes over my head. I know all the rules and have been through all types of roleplay. So, i can keep an eye on everything and if somebody goes out of the line, i can push them back in or throw them out. even before i was admin on indian roleplay server as well.

My biggest strength is i am focused, if i don't know something but it catches my mind, i will dig down hell to find answers. This is my strength that i am always determined, i put all my strength in it when i am giving a task and i complete it.

My biggest weakness is that i cannot fake it. i will always be honest doesn't matter if its going to affect me later. In this God forsaken world if one cannot lie its a problem and i cannot.

If i am given the position of admin i will definitely leave rp.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
I know its forbidden to have a business as an admin, as a matter of fact i don't own a business at all. So yeah, i dont have any problems.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

Additional information
Ans -
1. I joined this server because I really love it and I want every new player to enjoy while playing in this server and make this server grow and this can be done by managing the server efficiently with no hackers/rule breakers. This thing can only be done by our admins (gods). I would love to join this admin team to support every member from my side and avoid problems.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 3 terms in LSPD with 2 terms as HC, 3 terms in gangs where in 2 terms I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.
My experiences:

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Underdeputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

Ans - My strengths are:
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.
Ans - My weakness is that I become Frank with anyone whom I know for few moments but now I am trying to fix it.
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

1Adrian

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Alann
2. Your age :17
3. Time zone : GMT +0
4. Average online per day : 4-8+
5. Your Discord : small daddy#1446
6. Your Nickname : Adrian Walker
7. Your ID : 85372

Additional information
- I have had some good experience in all orgs GOV (25) USSS director, LSPD (26) HODOF GIU, FIB OO agent, NG Captain, Marabunta (8) and i would like to get some more experience in the city as a God to help others enjoy there time in the city and those who are new to the city and help guide them to make the right choices, and also to help the admins so they are not under alot of stress
- Keeping calm in tense situations
- Quick Learner
- Dedicated
- Great English
-Loose trust in those who lie
-Overthink sometimes
- Yes
- If i had one yes

Current GOV Opps lead
Ex FIB OO Agent , GOV Director, Ex Bloods, Marabunta Turfer,
EX LSPD DHOD Of GIU, Ex NG Captain

Last edited:

Celix Ace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours
John Morningstar
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours
John Morningstar|96107#1763
John Morningstar
1. I want to become a admin because I’m a hard working person. Once I set my mind to something I will try my very hardest to comeplete what I’ve set my mind to. I love helping people and punishing the ones that don’t follow the rules.
2.My strengths are I am very calm in every situation. Another one of my strengths is me being patient in every situation when it’s dealing with others.
3. My greatest weakness is when I am too honest. I am very honest about things. And when I’m honest everyone just seems to moan or get me at me.
4. Yes I am ready to leave RP
5. Yes I don’t have business because I never thought about buying one

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Krishna Kumar
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+30
4. Average online time per day: 8 to 10 hours.
5. Your Discord: Username: Krishna Yadav#0246
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Kumar
7. Your ID: 85976

Additional information

There are several explanations for why I want to be an administrator.

I - I am mature and have adequate experience. In that regard, I believe I am capable of dealing with mental and situational stress. I'm not easily frightened.

II - If I ever locate a new player around town, I approach him and speak with him, teaching him what he needs to know first and making him feel at ease in the city. As an administrator, I can accomplish things more efficiently.

III - I can perform well with others as well as on my own.

IV - I am not afraid to learn new things. If I don't know anything, I acknowledge it and attempt to learn as quickly as possible.

V - I respect everyone and will not abandon anyone. I think that if we show respect, we will be shown respect in return.

VI - I am well-versed in technology and law. So I believe it will assist me in maintaining city peace. During my working hours, I will do my best to keep the city in top condition.

There are a few strengths from my perspective.

I - I don't consider if something is out of the rules. even if it's my best friend.

II - I am fluent in English.

III - I am conversant in several languages.
> English.
> Hindi.

IV - I'm skilled at crowd control and issue resolution.

V - I can control my wrath and not panic quickly.

I believe I am overly strict. People often tell me that I need to ponder a few things. That makes me feel weak.

Yes. I'm prepared to quit my RP life.

Yes, I will sell my business but right now i don't one any business.

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player

Additional information
Since I know all server rules I would like to contribute to the project in this way, in doing this I will be fair to all people in the state, I believe I contributed to the project before by being LSPD Leader [30] NG Judge Advocate General [28] GOV USSS Director [25] FIB DHOD of Spec Ops and HR [22] and give speeches in debates to 100s of people but I believe I can help more to the project this way

I am fair, i will always see both sides of the claim before making the punishment.

I am knowledgeable in the server and I know ALL server rules

Yes!

Celix Ace

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hamza

2. Your age:18

3. Time zoneGMT+1)

4. Average online per day:5 to 10h+

5. Your Discord:Madara#8949

6. Your Nickname:Eilsa Eilsy soon Madara Pluxury

7. Your ID:98340

Additional information2

i m interested to come an administrator to be helpful in discord and game but mean time exams be on pc on 2023/6/21 still want to be curator

1. Why do you want to becand ome an admin?

I m interested to help and become more active in discord to help

Matxizx Hell

Player
Player
Information

AMAN

GMT+ 5:30

10-12 Hours

MaTxiiZx#1254

MaTxizx Hell

Additional information

Ans: I should be an admin, because I have a great experience with staff, with communicating with players, helping and giving the right information to the player so they can understand better, not only because I love helping others, but because I was inspired to become better than I am. Admins are literally gods in a virtual world, preserving order, creating masterpieces and beautiful worlds, and providing their time and effort to others. Also, I want to help the other Staff members when they are either sleeping or doing other activities. I also should be a Helper, because I am a friendly guy who is strict with the rules and is cool with the players, who wants to give back to the community of Grand RP and fulfill the duty I am going to fulfill. I also want to give back by helping others by being an admin to get rid of the hackers and make the community a better place for players to play on. I want you to know that I’m not applying or trying to become an admin for power or a name on the server. I want to help keep things in order, help players have fun, and keep the server up and running! If I were an admin, I would be 100% dedicated to the server and try my best to be on as much as I can to help others. I am confident in myself. I'd like to be an admin because I want everyone to have the best experience on the server as I did. Many people experience struggles in the server that can't be solved and I can't stand there and watch them struggle.

2. What are your strengths

Ans: My strengths:-

Dedicated to Work

Good in communicating

Emotionally Strong

Decision-making skills

Ans: My greatest weakness

I am very straightforward I speak up about anything that I have in my mind.

Easily gets involved in unwanted situations.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?

Ans: yes, I am ready to leave the RP LIFE to become an admin for which I agree.

Ans: yes

Celix Ace

Player
Player
+EN02 Director of USSS EN02 LSPD Chief of Police EN02 FIB supervisor of HR& Spec ops EN02 Judge advocate General EN02 DOJ State Attorney EN03 Deputy Governor

Last edited:

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1.Your name IRL - Vansh Singhal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 8-10 hours per day and more on weekends
5. Your Discord - Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname - Vansh Exact
7. Your ID - 15737

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

• I want to become admin because as we know the number of players who want to play a good RP life on the best RP server is growing very fast daily in numbers , so it is important that we have some good admins who could monitor the players all time and give the best experience to the player of Grand RP by making sure there are no rule breakings and nothing NON-RP things are taking place which will maintain the RP environment very goodly.

•When I was living in the city i felt that i too made some mistakes sometime so i wanna make sure other players dont do that to keep the RP good , as it will help in getting new players (citizens) to our city. Also i would like to help people especially newbies so they learn the RP rules and play good.

•if i become an admin i m gonna respond to people quickly so they dont have any doubts in their mind and play good RP. I m not gonna make any differences between the people i know and to the ones i dont know. All people r gonna get same punishments if they break RP environment.

• I have spent more then 1 or 1.5(real life) years in City and have learnt almost every rule so now i think i could help people as an admin in a perfect way.

• I have good and high command experience in legal as well as illegal orgs so I think I can solve problems of players doing rp and can help them to maintain the decoram of rp. I know things of both legal as well illegal orgs so i can help the admin team from both sides.
I have been bloods high command, 13th rank in families, and in legal orgs, 2 consecutive terms as Chief and some time dedicated towards Gov and Ng as well. So I think I have every experience that is needed to be an admin..

•Some of my greatest strengths are:

1.I can learn things quickly and perfectly.
2.I am fast responder , can solve problems quickly.
3.I concentrate fully on ONE thing if i m doing that , i dont mix 2 3 things together.
4.I can stay calm in hard situations , i dont disrespect others if they do me and stay quite.
5.I know almost every rule of Grand RP.
6.I am ready to help anyone in any situation.
7.I will give my 101% to the admin work for sure.

•Sometimes i think very much which we dont need to do.

•Oh yeah i am ready to leave my RP life to help others to enjoy there RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

•I dont have any business in city right now so its not a issue.

TRY TO GIVE ME CHANCE ONCE HERE AS WELL , YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED FOR SURE SIR/MAM

- I have been selected for admin interview once before and crime interview twice, I made some mistakes at that time but now I know the right answers of that too and now I am ready to work for admins with more knowledge
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Thank You for reading my application , looking forward for the positive response. Have a great Day✌--

Last edited:

TheHabib

Retired AG/SCJ ENG2&3 | Retired NG Lt. Gen
Player
Information

Your Name IRL: Hope
Your Age IRL: 17
Time Zone: BST
Average Time Online Per Day: 5-12 hours
Your Discord: Maach#6640
Your Nickname: Habibi LeHabibi
Your ID: 1386

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin:
I want to be a Grand RP administrator because I think I would be a great helper in the community as I am a semi-well known person in the server as I was the AG and many other things, and as I have a low'ish ID in en2 I have a lot of experience within the city and I believe I could be a great admin with little training but me still completing the training to have a future of being a curator. I also think with my great communication skills and my calm energy and/or vibe I can easily help the players of the city to resolve their reports and answer question(s).

2. What are your strengths:
I have many strengths, they are getting things done in a mature and respectable manner, plus getting it done efficiently. I can be a strong minded individual when it comes to serious things, I will show everyone around me that I can do things that may seem impossible for my age as I can be deemed ‘immature’ due to my age. All it needs is some motivation, with something so complex it can be simple with a little faith involved. I'm a very understanding and helpful Person, I also enjoy communicating with people, but when it comes to a situation where someone's VDM etc, I would listen to both sides because you never really know what actually happened if you don't, I'm very open to learning new skills and abilities to outreach into the grand community to help everyone I can, The next section is some of my other skills> Good Understanding of the city rules and how the city functions. My grammar is brilliant. I'm a very calm person even when it comes to intense situations, I am also very patient. most of the time I give informative advice to anyone asking questions, I'm also very mature for my age.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses:
I would say I don't have any greatest weaknesses, as I don't believe in failing. Whenever you think of yourself failing it shows that you don't have faith in what you do, meaning that you set yourself up for failure, I like to see myself winning and whenever I do fail, I fix what I did wrong and improve it for the next time. But no one is perfect, everyone has a weakness and if I were to have to pick one it would be seeing myself. I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared
If someone else fails, I don't like to give up and it can sometimes take advantage of me leading myself into a worse situation, depending on how serious it is. Most people in the city that know me can say I'm too energetic and forward but I can easily control it when needed.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin:
I will 100% be ready to leave the like of RP and become an admin, I say this because I have had my fair share of RP and I accomplished what I wanted to do.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
I do not own one but if I did I would.

Last edited:

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

Additional information
Ans -
My experiences:

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Underdeputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

Ans - My strengths are:
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player

Additional information
Since I know all server rules I would like to contribute to the project in this way, in doing this I will be fair to all people in the state, I believe I contributed to the project before by being LSPD Leader [30] NG Judge Advocate General [28] GOV USSS Director [25] FIB DHOD of Spec Ops and HR [22] and give speeches in debates to 100s of people but I believe I can help more to the project this way, Being an admin will definably enable me to do so much more for the project

I am fair, I will always see both sides of the claim before making the punishment.

I am knowledgeable in the server and I know ALL server rules

Yes!

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Diptanshu
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 8-9hrs
5. Your Discord - DipTin#1638
6. Your Nickname - Diptin Uchiha
7. Your ID - 93852

Additional information
: I had successfully completed one Ballas Term and gained many experience from it and i want to make use of it and help others with there problem and i know the rules and also i am not toxic i will give my level best to help others just like i did in my ballas Term
And currently i am in FIB.

: I know the rules properly and i am always eager to help other and also i am available daily for 7-8 hrs

: Some times i am not very confident about some things that's why i would take some time to take some decisions but it's not for everytime

: Yes, I am prepared for it

: i don't have any kid of business

Thank you for reading my application hope you have a great day ❤️

Top Bottom