Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Rolex King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anand Kumar
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day - 4 - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord - rolexxsirr
6. Your Nickname - Rolex Sir
7. Your ID - 57590

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been in the city for a long time and since I have the experience of being the High Command in All Organizations (Legal And Illegal) including LI too, so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city and who are the future of the city to experience Good RP .Also I want to give proper punishment to the people who are breaking the RP Rules

2. What are your strengths?
My Strengths are:-
I have lots of Patience in handling difficult situations when necessary.
I know the Rules of the Server so I can understand the situation better and give a justified decision..
I am also a Quick Learner which allows me to learn many new things everyday and implement them where necessary.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin ?
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I do not own a business but if I had one I would be ready to sell it.

Alex Polo

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Rithwik
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
Your Discord - .alexpolo
Your Nickname - Alex Polo
Your ID - 73591
Additional information
1) Why do you want to become an admin?

- Becoming an admin in the Grand RP Server is a role I aspire to undertake due to my unwavering commitment to fostering a vibrant and inclusive role-playing community. I believe that as an admin, I can make a significant impact by ensuring a fair and enjoyable environment, mediating conflicts, and implementing innovative features that enrich the storytelling experience for all players. My passion for this server extends beyond personal enjoyment; it's about creating a space where players can collectively craft memorable narratives, form lasting connections, and ultimately elevate the entire role-playing experience to new heights.

2) What are your strengths?
  • Great Communication Skills
  • Easily learn anything Ability to remain cool, calm, composed and calculative in tough situations.
  • Keen Ear to listen first and then act
3) What are your greatest weaknesses?
  • Easily Trust anyone.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
  • Yes, I do understand that it is a requirement to let go off the RP Life and i am game for it.
5) Will you be ready to sell your business?
  • Yes, I do not own any business.
Thank you for reading my application.

standard.gif

Last edited:

Amar Gaitonde

Speed Is the Key to Success.
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. You name IRL : Ammar
2. Your Age : 17 Years
3. Time Zone : GMT +5:00
4: Average online per day : 5 hours
5. Your Discord : ammardon
6. Your nickname : Ammar Don
7. 110085

Additional Information:

Ans: I want to become an admin because I really like to help new citizens and also older ones and also I want to experience the admins life in an rp server and I Will also punish the citizens who doesn't follow server rules

2. I am an innocent person and I don't get angry quickly and I speak fluent English and also I have good communication skills with other players and admin and I also respect other players and admins and I can handle any type of situation in a couple of time.

3.My greatest weakness is that sometimes I got angry on people who abuses on every sentence

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
1. Your name IRL : Krishna
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone: IST (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hrs per day
5. Your Discord: krishnayadav ( Krishna Yadav#0246)
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Parker
7. Your ID: 85976

Additional information

I am in city for long time in all org so i got proper knowledge of City and now i am ready to leave the RP life and want to serve the people with proper RP knowledge to other. eventhough i am clean from all OOC punishment (0-punishment history) .Also i worked a lawyer for all organiztion so i think i know those rules which is necessary for me and other.
My greatest strength are:
1. Quick Learner and Good listener
2. Cool And Calm in any situation
3. Solve any Situationwith proper quick review
4. Good Communications with other

My Greatest weakness are:
1. Helps everyone in need
2. Trust to anyone

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
--> As it being a long in RP and now want to take a break from RP and want to serve the Other people of server. soo i am ready to leave the RP life to Become An Admin.

Yes, If i have got any business i will for sure leave or sell all but unfortunately i don't own any one.

Thank you for reading my application.
Best regards,
krishna Parker

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Cursed Itachii - 86417 - Itachii#6177
2- Alex Polo - 73591 - .alexpolo
3- Beastie Chachaji - 105574 - beastieman
4- Madara Reddy - 43432 - madarareddy

Interviews will be at 15:00 Server time on 17-09-2023​

Last edited:

Abdul Ahad

Player
Player
Name: Abdul Ahad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: _abdul_ahad_
Nickname: Abdul Ahad
ID: 17487

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server. Now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP.
I am highly motivated to contribute to the growth and well-being of the Grand rp community as an admin. My dedication to this server is unwavering, and I believe that my role as an admin will allow me to further support and enrich the experiences of its members.

I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

Yes I'm ready.

Last edited:

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Information
1. Yasin Hossen
2. 18
3. +6 (UTC)
4. 4-6 Hours
5. pikachupikaz
6. Pikachu
7. 40581

Additional information
Ans: I would love to be a Admin due to multiple varying reasons. 1st helping people who is new comer in city by give information and 2nd give punishment who break city rules. I want to join in Admin team because I am on I am constantly witnessing rule breaks and I always try to report them but of course staff isn't always available especially in my time Zone which is frustrating but understandable so I would like to help out in any way I can. When I do see staff many of which are good friends of mine they always seem stressed and overworked and if there is something I can do to help then I will do to the best of my ability. I believe I could help out more and give back to the community in a better way if I undertook this responsibility. I am constantly watching admins how thay working hard and I know I could do the same if given the chance I also have the knowledge about city rules . If there is anyway I can help more I love to do so and this in my opinion is a way in which I can help more people and this community.

Ans: I can gain knowledge about any game system as fast as i can , rarely i did mistake and i give punishment when my friend do some mistake

Ans: I occasionally get overly Angry and i didn't compromise when anyone instant me

Ans: After spending time roleplay in En2 and En3, I'm prepared to transition from my RP role to an administrative position.

Ans: Yes

Last edited:

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours ( More active on weekends )
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information

-> I want to become admin because i have enough experience of this server. I have been in state or crime organization. I'm a very helpful person and like to help people a lot, I will be willing to give my best into helping the new players enjoy a really good RP experience. I can show my activity and spend more times in the city. I see many peoples who wants help but sometimes admin is busy and not available. So, I wanna get the chance to show my management skills and team building skills as an admin.
-> Good and Quick Learner
-> Being Calm in all situation
-> Knowing all the server rules and regulation
-> Learning and listening from higher-ups always
->Overthinking, I love to take situation in details so that sometimes makes me overthink the situation.
-> Sometimes i will emotional in some situation
->Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

->Yes, I don't have any business.

x_2dam_x

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Adam AboElhassan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: (UTC+02:00) Cairo - Egypt
4. Average online per day: 8 to 13 hours
5. Your Discord: AdamElfriend (x.do.x)
6. Your Nickname: Adam Santos
7. Your ID: 41616

I have been playing on this server for several months and I really loved it but after the increase of the players on the server, I noticed that many players are not aware of the server's laws and rules which led to killing the joy of the RolePlay. I was in EMS and Lspd and I have a good knowledge of RP so I want to help our admins with my piece of knowledge to make this server better and organized.
I am online a lot of time per day.
have good knowledge of RP life and many organizations.
Fast learner
Speak Arabic and English
I am still studying and my exams.
Yes, I am ready.
I do not have a business so Sure.

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aditya

2. Your age:18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day:4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891

6. Your Nickname:Jaden

7. Your ID:66891

Additional information

i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB,LSPD for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.And i also like to help people and guide them if they are facing any issues and if did something wrong i would not be sorry to give a warn or punish them

my strengths are communication skills,handling situations ,helping people,

kinedness i very much belive everyone if they are crying or say somwthing imotional

yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin because i had all the experience to get by doing rp and now i would like to get ghe experience of admin

I dont own a business nor i have that much money to buy one
REGARDS,
Jaden Daku
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EX-Chief of FTO (SAHP),EX FIB,EX LSPD

okKhwm0LiSL2smST.gif

Current-CHIEF OF STAFF (SAHP)

Last edited:

Anastasia Steele

Life Is Short Wear Your Party Pants 🍻
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Pavneet kaur
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: mouse_minnie
6. Your Nickname: Anastasia Steele
7. Your ID: 62057
Additional information

> Due to my year in EN2 and my involvement working with numerous organizations, I need to be an administrator . Due to my recognition with the rules and directions nowadays, I too think I can offer assistance the individuals of Los Santos. The populace of the EN2 server is quickly developing, and a solid group of directors is basic to the server's victory. In light of this, I would need to assist the server's display authoritative staff. The additional help I can give to improve players' pleasurable RP encounters, whether in-game or through gathering administration, would be advantageous to the show staff. Also, the server administration team's differing qualities and incorporation endeavors, A new perspective will offer assistance me get it the GRP venture way better.

> capacity to rapidly learn unused employments and information
> I can oversee things by talking considerately
> capacity to memorize modern callings and abilities quick

>I am incapable to listen forceful or indecent words.
>I do not see any disdain towards women.

> Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
> Yes, will not have one

It ends there. I am thankful to you for perusing my application. Cheerful day to you!

Anastasia Steele.

Vijai Sai

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your Name IRL : Vijay Chandra Sai
2. Your Age : 21
3. Time Zone : IST (INDIAN STANDARD TIME) (GMT +5:30)
4. Average Online Per Day : 7 to 9 Hours
5. Your Discord : vijaychandrasai
6. Your Nickname : Vijay Sai
7. Your ID: 101454

Additional Information

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin ?

I Want To Become An Administrator Because , I Have Worked In Almost All Legal Orgs And illegal Orgs Like L.S.P.D , Government , Vagos , bloods etc..... So I Have Enjoyed My Role-play From Each and Every Corner. Now I want to Help The New People Who are facing difficulties in Roleplaying and Help Them To Achieve Their Milestones. And Make The Server Experience Good and Fair For Everyone.

2.What Are Your Strengths ?
- Can Handle Any Given Tough Situations.
- Good Communicational Skills.
- Dedication To Work Hard.
- Good Knowledge About The Rules Of The Roleplay.

3.What Are Your Greatest Weaknesses ?
- Wants To Help Everyone Even If The Opposite Person Is My Enemy.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become An Admin ?
Yes, I am Ready To Leave My Roleplaying Life To Become An Admin.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business? (It's Restricted To Have a Business While You Are An Admin)
Yes, I Have Sold My Business.

Thank You,
Vijay.

sedat pekerr

FIB HOD/DHOD-LSPD DCOD-
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL efe kaan
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 6-9 hours
5. Your Discord .Kaan.
6. Your Nickname Polatt Pluxury
7. Your ID18557

Additional information
I want to be an admin because I have been to many organizations and I have encountered many rules errors.(FİB/LSPD/NG/FAMİLİES/MARABUNTO/BALLAS/BLOODS/VAGOS) And when I saw that there were so many rule mistakes, I saw that the number of admins was not enough and they could not catch up with the events. and that's why i want to be admin
time management, speaking and writing 2 languages English and Turkish and I can speak and write fluently in these bilinguals and when anything happens i do my best to find/solve it
As long as people don't toxic me it's okay but if I get too toxic I can get angry and shout
Yes im ready
Yes im ready

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
    1. Your name IRL:Raunak Seal
    2. Your age:22
    3. Time zone:UTC+5:30
    4. Average online per day:12-14 hours
    5. Your Discord:Alex Roland|81675#3682
    6. Your Nickname:Alex Roland
    7. Your ID:81675
    Additional information
    -> I had seen maanytime that when we call a GOD/admin they really help people to solve the issue and also help them within no time, so that's why I want to serve my gaming hour by helping people
    1. What are your strengths?
    -> I am always available at all time at any kind of problem, even I use to be calm always no matters what's happening
    1. What are your greatest weaknesses?
    -> I am straight forward so sometimes my words seems to hurt anyone where I use to show them reallity
    1. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
    -> Yes I am ready to leave the RP and serve the noble works
    1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    -> I don't have a business

Robert Johnson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yeshwanth Uppalapati

2. Your age: 24

3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30

4. Average online per day : 8hours

5. Your Discord: robertjohnson0595

6. Your Nickname: Robertt Johnson

7. Your ID: 102109

Additional information

Ans: i want to become an admin because, i want to help people who needs help in time and to clarify their queries and in my past i already been as a server administrator and i know how to handle the situation in correct manner and i will try my best to help people to achive best Rp experience in the server

Ans: Being Confident
Being friendly
Fluent English
Quick Learner
Can handle intense situations

Ans: Sometimes i feel regret and quickly apoligize them and they will take that as their advantage , Being friendly to my haters
Straight Forward
Cannot say no for Anything

Ans: Yes i am ready to leave RP life

Ans: Yes i am ready

ROBERT

Shaker Reapers

Yoo!!
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1.Your name IRL - Abhijit Gudi
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Abhijit Gudi #8087
6. Your Nickname - Shaker Reapers
7. Your ID - 66927

Additional information

Ans. because i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes and help them if they need to clear there doubt or any queries and have a happy environment around everyone. I have been in SAHP for past 3 terms and was the High Command in all the 3 terms and I was Major in NG also . and i know the rules and regulations that we follow. Because i have been in the city for a very long time. I have met who helped me alot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

Ans . 1. I am good listener
2. able to make friends
3. I am a quick learner
4. able to be calm in intense situation
5. I am a team oriented player but also can work alone
6. I try to organize things in a simple way
7. Try to resolve conflict
8. Fluent in speaking English

Ans. 1. I trust people easily
2. I am sensitive person
3. I am a person who overcommits to a situation
4. I am introvert kind of person but if the other person starts a conversation then i can talk freely

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life if i become and admin

Ans. I don't have any kind of business

Regard,
Shaker Reapers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP) , Ex-Colonel (SAHP) , Ex-Major(NG)
Currently Chief of IA(SAHP)

ddvy9usak8yM5N0Y.gif

Last edited:

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yeshwanth Uppalapati

2. Your age: 24

3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30

4. Average online per day : 8hours

5. Your Discord: robertjohnson0595

6. Your Nickname: Robertt Johnson

7. Your ID: 102109

Additional information

Ans: i want to become an admin because, i want to help people who needs help in time and to clarify their queries and in my past i already been as a server administrator and i know how to handle the situation in correct manner and i will try my best to help people to achive best Rp experience in the server

Ans: Being Confident
Being friendly
Fluent English
Quick Learner
Can handle intense situations

Ans: Sometimes i feel regret and quickly apoligize them and they will take that as their advantage , Being friendly to my haters
Straight Forward
Cannot say no for Anything

Ans: Yes i am ready to leave RP life

Ans: Yes i am ready

ROBERT

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
    1. Your name IRL:Raunak Seal
    2. Your age:22
    3. Time zone:UTC+5:30
    4. Average online per day:12-14 hours
    5. Your Discord:Alex Roland|81675#3682
    6. Your Nickname:Alex Roland
    7. Your ID:81675
    Additional information
    -> I had seen many time that when we call a GOD/admin they really help people to solve the issue and also help them within no time, so that's why I want to serve my gaming hour by helping people
    1. What are your strengths?
    -> I don't expect much from anyone as well as so less than I deserve.
    1. What are your greatest weaknesses?
    -> I am straight forward so sometimes my words seems to hurt anyone where I use to show them reality, even believes people easily
    1. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
    -> Yes I am ready to leave the RP and serve the noble works
    1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    -> I don't have a business

Last edited:

Afnan Choo

"Stfu"
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Afnan
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : +5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord :afnan261
6. Your Nickname : Afnan ilya
7. Your ID : 107496

Additional information
-> I want to to an admin because I want to help those guys who are new I want to guide them I want to help them I want to do this because I love it I want to make it my profession and I want to help those admin who are fustrated and tired I want to help those
-> My strengths are I dont get fustrated that fast I dont get bored that fast I can do long hours doing the samething again and agian
-> My weaknesses are that I just feel bad cause of others getting punishment what if that takes to help the city and help new players and admin Then I can do it
-> Yes Ofc
-> Yeah ofc I will do whatever it takes to be an admin

Abdul Ahad

Player
Player
Name: Abdul Ahad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: _abdul_ahad_
Nickname: Abdul Ahad
ID: 17487

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server. Now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP.
I am highly motivated to contribute to the growth and well-being of the Grand rp community as an admin. My dedication to this server is unwavering, and I believe that my role as an admin will allow me to further support and enrich the experiences of its members.

I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

Yes I'm ready.

Last edited:

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Sankalp
2. Your age:- 19
3. Time zone:- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 4-6 hrs
5. Your Discord :- ss0606
6. Your Nickname :- Sanku Notorious
7. Your ID:- 49627

Additional information

1.Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions.

2.Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay have many experiences, like in legal organizations like SAHP i started from start to Cheif

3.Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity for career growth and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4.i enojy the server like i'm SAHP officer for last 4- 5 terms, 2x chief of HR 1X Deputy chief of STAFF and currently Cheif of HR

1.Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and i take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

2.Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

1.I know everything very well, I understand but i found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes i become very emotional toward people..

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life To become an admin

1.I don't have any so np

AHjEQREBT8szw91X.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom