Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Zoe Blackstone

Leader of Creed family
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sondre Livgard
2. Your age :17
3. Time zone : UTC + 2
4. Average online per day : 4-9 hours
5. Your Discord : Cole Blackstone#3554
6. Your Nickname : Cole Blackstone
7. Your ID : 46559

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an admin, because i have allot of expirience in the city, i started my career in the en 1, but continued in the en 2 because of my friends was joining. Now i have been in every org in the city and feel that i need a change, thats why i want to become an admin. Try out something new. As i feel i know all the rules for a god rp, also wth good Communication skills i would be god at my job.

Being a admin have been a dream since day one, i always wanted to know how it is, and what they do. As i know some of the jobs they do i still wonder how it is, and will find that out only if i become one, so i will give it a chance. In the past i have realy been bored in the city, with expirience from every state org and gang. Thats why i want to become an admin, to get a break from the rp life and make others better. With making good and fast choices to improve the rp for everyone.

2. What are your strengths?

One of my strengths is that i am very calm, i dont rush things i focus and make sure i dont do any mistakes. Also i am god a Communication, i speak well english with understanding words, as i also speaks slow, so everyone gets what i am saying. Am also god at respecting everyone, in that i mean if someone saying anything bad i will still reach out nice and ask whats the problem.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes i get unfocused if i get bored, other than that i am a strict person.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
I am ready to leave the rp and make the roleplay better.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, as i dont have any.

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
INFORMATION
Abhinav Rana
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. (Monday-Friday)-2-4 Hours / (Saturday-Sunday)-5-10 Hours
5. rana_jii
6. RanaJi Tempest
7. 20653

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I want to become an admin to help the new people join the server, i want to teach them. In one way i have finished my RP life i have joined every single org and have become a HC there. now with all this experience i want to help the new people and remove the difficulties that they are facing, so that they can enjoy too. I also want to try and minimize the amount of rule breaking going on in the city.
2. My greatest strengths are the following :-
# I'm fluent with English
# I am a patient person.
# Can handle hard situations.
3. My greatest weaknesses are :-
# I'm short tempered.
# I am able not able to control my anger when someone talks about my parents.

4. Yes I'm ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.
5. Yes i agree to sell my business.
6. Not really, but i have high school which is affecting it a little bit i can give only 2-4 hours of duty on weekdays due to it and on weekends i can give 5-10 hours for duty easily, as i have mentioned before about my timezones and duty times.

Karl Lue

What you do is the wish of what you will do.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ayberk
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 6-10 hours.
5. Your Discord : @ayberkblt
6. Your Nickname : Leroy Lue
7. Your ID : 80171

Additional information
- I want to become an admin, because i want to show/teach peoples the rules and i'll help them. I have already done with my 1 Term leadership, 2 term deputy leadership. And more then 6 month HC in legal orgs and illegal orgs. I want to help my knowledge and server rules.

- I'm fluent with some languages, like English, Turkish and German
- I can handle most situations without any trouble.

- I don't like the people, who thinks he is the leader of the world.

- Off course, im ready. I'm already done with my leadership.

- I do not have any Business.

Last edited:

Malik Rich

MALIK RICHS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Malik Nouman
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC+5
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: .nomi786
6. Your Nickname: Malik Richs
7. Your ID: 68429
Additional information

I have been in Grand Rp for 1 year. I know all basic server rules and I have worked in other orgs also. i want to help the new beginners about Rp and the rules. I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue or fail RP. I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally. I have a better idea how admins work and I think I am suitable for this admin role.

1)
Great Communication Skills

2) Proper Understanding of rules of the server

3) I have a better decision making skills

4) I am confident about my work

1)
Being Straight forward
2) Sometimes I get too much anger in some situations
3) Easily Trust anyone

Yes, I do understand that it is a requirement to let go off the RP Life

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Thank you for Reading
Malik Richs

Rolex King

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Anand Kumar
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT+05:30 ( Indian Time Zone)
4. Average online per day - 6 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord - rolexxsirr
6. Your Nickname - Rolex Sir
7. Your ID - 57590

Additional Information

"My journey in this city has been a tapestry of experiences, both legal and, well, more unconventional. Having held the mantle of High Command in various organizations, I've learned that this city thrives on diversity. I want to usher in a new era, guiding newcomers towards immersive roleplay and nurturing the future of our vibrant community. Moreover, it's high time we kept the streets of our city in check, ensuring that those who disrupt the RP harmony face just consequences."

"My strengths form the backbone of my character:
I possess a reservoir of patience, an invaluable asset when navigating the turbulent waters of complex situations.
My knowledge of the server rules empowers me to grasp the nuances of any situation, allowing for fair and informed decisions.
A trait I take pride in is being a quick learner, embracing new knowledge every day and applying it judiciously when the situation calls for it."

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

"If I were to pinpoint a chink in my armor, it would be a touch of timidity when it comes to creative thinking. While I excel in many facets, the realm of pure creativity sometimes eludes me. However, I believe that being part of this dynamic community will inspire me to overcome this weakness."

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?

"Indeed, I stand ready to trade my RP life for the mantle of administration. It's a transformation I eagerly anticipate, driven by the desire to serve this community in a different, but equally impactful capacity."

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?

"Fortunately or unfortunately, I don't own a business at the moment. However, if I did, I would approach the prospect of selling it with the same dedication I bring to all endeavors—weighing the pros and cons, with a view to what's best for the community."

You're welcome! "Thank you for considering" is a courteous way to express gratitude. If you ever need more help or have further questions, don't hesitate to ask. Have a wonderful day! ❣️

I'm Cole

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Arber
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online per day : 6 to 11 hours
5. Your Discord : localrcgxng
6. Your Nickname : Kai Anarchy
7. Your ID : 101400

I have been roleplaying Grand Theft Auto V for more than 4 years 1 year on ragemp and 4 years on FiveM ever since it was extremely new. This makes me confident that I have great roleplay experience and a good understanding of server rules. I want to be an admin so I can help make wrong things right and assist the community and bring them towards justice. I have been part of every organisation in the server as a high command apart from Life Invader and I suppose it is time for me to be able to help the beloved community I have been a part of by bringing justice.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite when I have to be, I complete all tasks given to me without arguing or complaining about it, I work hard, I think twice before making my decisions so I do not mess up and I respect my superior and fellow more experienced colleagues.

My greatest weakness is that I self criticize myself a lot and hate the mistakes I make and repent for it for a really long time. I find it nearly impossible to forget mistakes I made in the past and keep criticizing and blaming myself for a really long period.

Yes, I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can completely focus on being a good administrator for the community.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

Abdullah Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Abdullah
2. 20
3. GMT+03:00
4. 6–10 +
5. franhill
6. Fran Hill
7. 73748
Additional information

Over the past two years, my journey in Grand RP has been remarkable. I've had the opportunity to meet genuinely kind people while actively participating in the Grand RP Project. Although I didn't always find the work on the server enjoyable, I invested significant time and effort because I recognized its potential for growth.

Throughout my journey, I immersed myself in various roles, joining both crime and state organizations and gradually establishing my authority in the RP community. I exceeded all of the goals I set for myself within the project, and the game has been a fulfilling experience.

I acknowledge that I am not exempt from making mistakes, but I always take responsibility for them and correct them. I firmly believe that a mistake remains a mistake until corrected; otherwise, it becomes a habit. I request not to be judged solely by my mistakes but to be seen as someone committed to learning and growing, both as a
person and as an administrator.

To earn your trust, I am willing to go to great lengths, demonstrating my dedication and accountability. I also wish to contribute to the server as an administrator to counteract any potential nepotism and uphold the principle that everyone should be treated fairly, regardless of their circumstances.

While I admit to having violated some server rules in the past, I have not faced any punishment thus far. I am taking this opportunity to be transparent about my past actions and express my sincere hope for a chance to become a part of the administrative team—a position that I genuinely aspire to and wish for.

I understand the importance of careful consideration of this application, and I am determined not to disappoint in the future. In this regard, I have noticed applicants with punishment histories being granted the opportunity for an interview, which gives me the courage to resubmit my application. I truly appreciate your consideration and look forward to the possibility of serving the RP community as an administrator.

• ability to help under pressure
I speak two languages: English and Arabic.
• 24/7 availability and players Support for technical issues
• negotiation skills
• typing skills
• Fast learner
• Rules memorization
• problem-solving skills

I have a slight weakness towards overthinking. I think about the thing over 1 million times, so it's not a big problem for me because I can control it and I'm kind; I like to give people a second chance.

Yes , I'm

I don't have any business so it's not a problem

dell papareto

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - hritik
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day - 8 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord - delllpaparetoo
6. Your Nickname -dell paparetoo
7. Your ID -107977

Additional information

i used to play russian server alot but all my frnd shifted to en 2 so i got here and but i have done alot rp i wanna explore new experience and want to be an asset for the server so i wanna be admin
thanks for giving me a chance

My Strengths are:-
- I am confident about my work

-I can handle situation with is unstable

- I trust easily

4.Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin ?

-Yes, I am ready to leave my roleplay life

-- Yes, offcourse

Nairit XoXo

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 17 (Turning 18)
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord : allen_brown
6. Your Nickname : Nairit Bhandari
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, my strengths include a strong sense of fairness and impartiality. I can enforce rules and guidelines consistently, ensuring a balanced and enjoyable experience for all participants. I excel in conflict resolution, managing disputes or issues that may arise during roleplay sessions with tact and diplomacy.

My greatest weakness is that I show mercy to people who beg me or requst for a warn as i feel bad if they don't know what they did or they r doing

Yes, I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player

Yes,I dont have 1

THANKS...

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Beastie Papaji - 105574 - beastieman
2- Fran Hill - 73748 - franhill
3- Sanku Notorious - 49627 - .ss0606
4- Malik Richs - 68429 - .nomi786

Interviews will be at 15:00 Server time on 26-09-2023​

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-7 hours ( More active on weekends )
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information

-> I want to become admin because i have enough experience of this server. I have been in state or crime organization. I'm a very helpful person and like to help people a lot, I will be willing to give my best into helping the new players enjoy a really good RP experience. I can show my activity and spend more times in the city. I see many peoples who wants help but sometimes admin is busy and not available. So, I wanna get the chance to show my management skills and team building skills as an admin.
-> Good and Quick Learner
-> Being Calm in all situation
-> Knowing all the server rules and regulation
-> Learning and listening from higher-ups always
->Overthinking, I love to take situation in details so that sometimes makes me overthink the situation
-> Sometimes i will emotional in some situation
->Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

->Yes, I don't have any business.

Abdul Ahad

Player
Player
Name: Abdul Ahad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: _abdul_ahad_
Nickname: Abdul Ahad
ID: 17487

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server. Now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP.
I am highly motivated to contribute to the growth and well-being of the Grand rp community as an admin. My dedication to this server is unwavering, and I believe that my role as an admin will allow me to further support and enrich the experiences of its members.

Patience
Understanding of Rules of the Server
Good communication skills
Ability to learn quickly work hard and work smart.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
Yes I'm ready.

Thank You.

Last edited:

Nairit XoXo

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 17 (Turning 18)
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord : allen_brown
6. Your Nickname : Nairit Bhandari
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.
as i know what to do and what not to do and what should be done in situations And i know a lot about aAdmin commands and work as i was admin in other rp sever.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, My strengths r more usefull

My greatest weakness is that I show mercy to people who beg me or requst for a warn as i feel bad if they don't know what they did or they r doing

Yes, I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player Test me U will get to know who am i

Yes,I dont have 1

Gaurav1991

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL= Gaurav Gulati
2. Your age =32
3. Time zone = UTC +5:30 India time
4. Average online per day =7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord =jonnyhacktor
6. Your Nickname jonny hacktor
7. Your ID 26818
Additional information
=Actually spend 2-3 years so need new experience that reason and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin
= based on myt irl job how to handle any kind of complicated situation
= during to my irl job spend only 5-7 hrs daily
= Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it
=Yes sure

Rocky Royal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rohit
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord:fine.gamer
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Royal
7. Your ID:23935

Additional information
Additional information
I have been playing in the server for a while now and I have gained a good knowledge of all Rules OOC and as well as IC and Grabbed experience in Orgs illegal and as well as legal but Now I wish to become an Admin and help the Server, being an Admin ,I will be fully dedicated towards it and give as much as best I can , I will be also be active during the Night time and more during weekends and help the server and make sure Proper RP is done all the time without any rule-breaks.

1)Good Communications Skills in English as well as some other languages
2)Taking Unbiased Decisions
3)Ability of Staying Calm during Intense Situations and taking Proper Decisions
4)Quick Learner

1)I Lose my calmness if anyone insults or abuse me for No Reason
2)I never refuse to do any work I always agree and try my best

Yes I am ready

Yes , also I never owned a business

Thank You for Taking Time and Reviewing my Application.

Ubaid Rehman

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ubaid-UR-Rehman
2. Your age: 18
3.Time zone: GMT +05:00
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Mister Iron #7379
6. Your Nickname: Mister Iron
7. Your ID: 54480

Additional information
I've Been in the city for like a Year and I have experience of every legal and illegal organization. Also, I respect every citizen in city and help them in every situation, so now i had all the experience of that how the city works & with following all the city rules as well. So now I like To Become an admin to Run the City Without Any Rules Break & help every citizen for their problems. As an Admin, I believe I will have the opportunity to develop my communication skills, leadership skills, and conflict resolution skills. It would be an exciting challenge to apply these skills in a role that benefits the community, and I am eager to contribute to making the GTA RP experience enjoyable for all players.
Great Communication Skills.
. I can deal with situations that are unstable.
. Good and Quick learner.
I trust everyone easily.
. Sometimes I get too much anger in some situations.
. Being Straight forward.
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Thank you for Reading!
Mister Iron❤️

Last edited:

dell papareto

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : hritik
2.Your Age:- 25 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30 IST
4.Average Online Per Day:- 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- delllpaparetoo
6.Your Nickname:- dell papareto
7.Your ID:- 107977

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
i am old russian server player but recently shifted to en server and i loved it so much and as i know all the rulles and played enough rp so now i want to become admin and i can be a good asset to en server as i know all the rules

Better communication , teamwork and handling intense situation calmy and ofc my patience is next level

* i dont consider myself week but so much honest some time
Yes, i am ready to leave

Yes , i dont have business
PABLO U CAN COUNT ON ME AS A POSITIVE ACCET

Fission Juzzo

Player
Player
Your name :- Subham Biswas
Your age :- 18
Time zone :- IST
Average online per day :- 3-4hrs
Your discord:- Pennywiseʲᵒᵈ#6261
Your nickname:- Badmash Pennywise
Your I'd :- 45825

A:- I want to become an admin because I know i can help, making the server a more place than now and I want to help the people in need and punish the people who don't follow rules and break them. I want to make the server a more respectful and civilized even more than it is now.

A:- My strengths are that I usually take situations very calmly and seriously and I always be in my disciplines and I can speak 3 languages Hindi , Bengali , English. I am quite profesional in all of these.

3 What are your greatest weakness?
A:- My greatest weakness is that sometimes I go in emotions because am a quite emotional person with a good heart but I am improving it and I can make sure that it won't affect my duty as an administrator

4.Will you be ready to leave Rp life to become an admin?
A:- Yes I am ready to leave my Rp life

5.Will you be ready to sell your buisness?(Its restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
A:- yes

Top Bottom