Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

uchash_zone

Uchash On Top
Player
Name:Uchash Kumar
Time zone :GMT+6
Average online per day : 5-6hours
Your Discord: ranger#8060
Your Nickname:uchash
Your ID : 100454

Additional info:
"I want to become an admin because I've been playing this game for over a year, gaining a lot of experience in various gangs (Bloods, Ballas, Vagos, Families), where I've even held high-ranking positions. I also have experience in legal organizations like FIB, SAHP, EMS, and government . I believe it's the right time for me to contribute to the city by serving as an administrator."

**Strengths:**

1. I can speak several languages: Bangla, Hindi, and English.
2. I treat everyone fairly.
3. I'm always willing to help without feeling shy.

**Weakness:**

I tend to trust people too easily, but I'm working on being more cautious.

Yes, I'm ready to leave

I don't have any business

Best concern
Uchash kumar

Munna Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1.Name:Munna Shettty
2.Age:17
3.Timezone:GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day:4 to 5 hours
5.Discord:munnachacha#8334
6.Nickname:Munna Chacha
7.ID:98864

Additional Information:

I want to be an admin because I think I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I have worked under both spheres of influences on the server2 for 6 months, the crime and the state. I understand how tiring the job of an admin could be since we have over a 1000 active players on our EN 2 server. I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server. I will make sure not even a single person who approaches me for a problem, does not go back with empty hands. With my experience, I can also suggest people how to react play in a particular situation .I will make sure no one break the server rules and if that player does he/she will be punished.

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it. b) I am not indecisive
c) Time Management
d)Good Listener

Sometimes i lose my confidence when i am alone but i am sure it will not affect in my admin work.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

Last edited:

Ashish Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Ashish Massey
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 8 hours
5. Your Discord ashish0903
6. Your Nickname Ashish Pluxury
7. Your ID 94760

Additional information

(1) I want to become admin because I been playing on the server since January been in both legal and crime section have experience so many things I've know rules and and a way to do proper rp I've been playing since Jan and still never get any warn I know how to play fairly and I maintain mannerism of rp I had a lot experience in situation based rp moments where experience help I believe I can be good admin if I got chance to complete my dream it's been amazing journey in rp now I want to experience admin life how things works how amazing it's like to be a admin in grand rp it would a amazing if I become admin!

(1) My strength is that I never loose my calm in heated moments I can deal it normally!

(2) I treat people with kindness and love I believe this is one of good thing when we treat people with love and care!

(1) Trusting People so fast tbh rn world is full of fake people and working on this thing not trust people so earlier!

- Why not I've enjoyed my rp life now all focus to experience admin life!

- I don't have any business so yes!

Shaker Reapers

Yoo!!
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

1.Your name IRL - Abhijit Gudi
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Abhijit Gudi
6. Your Nickname - Shaker Reapers
7. Your ID - 66927

Additional information

Ans. because i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes and help them if they need to clear there doubt or any queries and have a happy environment around everyone. I have been in SAHP for past 4 terms and was the High Command in the 3 terms and I was Major in NG also . and i know the rules and regulations that we follow. Because i have been in the city for a very long time. I have met some people who helped me alot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

Ans . 1. I am good listener
2. able to make friends
3. I am a quick learner
4. able to be calm in intense situation
5. I am a team oriented player but also can work alone
6. I try to organize things in a simple way
7. Try to resolve conflict
8. Fluent in speaking English

Ans. 1. I trust people easily
2. I am sensitive person
3. I am a person who overcommits to a situation
4. I am introvert kind of person but if the other person starts a conversation then i can talk freely

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life if i become and admin

Ans. I have a bunker which i use to stay only. I will sell it if needed.

Regard,
Shaker Reapers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP) , Ex-Colonel (SAHP) , Ex-Major(NG),Ex- Chief of IA(SAHP),Ex-Currently Chief of staff (SAHP)
Currently DHOD of DEA(FIB)
NWQLtUf54xZ0LgWM.gif

Last edited:

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Arnav Singh
  2. Your age: 20
  3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
  4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours
  5. Your Discord: ASH#3427
  6. Your Nickname: Arnav Federal
  7. Your ID:99316
Additional information
-> I want to become admin because i have enough experience in EN2 server. I have been in state or crime organization. I'm a very helpful person and like to help people a lot, I will be give my best into helping the new players enjoy a really good RP experience. I can show my activity and spend more times in the city. I see many peoples who wants help but sometimes admin is busy and not available. So, I wanna get the chance to show my management skills and team building skills as an admin.

2.What are your strengths?
-> Quick Learner
->Knowing all the server rules and regulation
-> I have lots of experience as LEOs (EMS, LSPD, SAHP, FIB) and holding excellent management skills.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
->Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) ->Yes, I don't have any business.
->Yes, I don't have any business.

Last edited:

Kartik Bansal

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL

Kartik Bansal.

Your age

3. Time zone
(GMT+5:30)
Average online per day
5 – 6 hours daily
Your Discord
  • kartikbansal.23
  • Your Nickname
  • Kartik Blood
  • Your ID
  • Additional informationWhy do you want to become an admin
  • I want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot it
  • What are your strengths?
  • Time management, speaking and writing i am taking the situations very calm and professional and i am talking professional.
  • What are your greatest weaknesses?
  • To get easily attract to them
  • Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin
  • Yes, because I have played a lot in rp so ok
  • Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • I don’t have a business.

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
1. Your name IRL:
--- Efe

2. Your age:

3. Time zone :
--- North America Oklohoma

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
--- 10 pm to 3 am

5. Average online per day

6. Your Discord
--- ~• ! EldrithcArrow ~• !#0654

7. Your Nickname
--- Efe Flawless

8. Your ID

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
--- more likely state
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional information
--------------------------
--- Starting from en 1 player i was an fib in there 00 agent and in sahp as a chief of staff lspd head of ia and i had been on that city for 5 month and i deciced to move in to en3 and i can belive my self that i can be a good admin

--- 1- Fluent in English
2- Can Speak Turkish
3- good communication with players
4-always active and fair to people

--- 1- Gets angry quickly
2- Don't accept being disrespected in any ways

--- Yes

--- Yes (Don't have a business currently

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
--- No

fedrovsatish

Player
Player
Your name IRL
Answer Dharmesh bhoi
2. Your age
Answer 26
3. Time zone Indian GMT
Answer +5:30
Answer 4-5 hours ( as I work ooc also job )
5. Your Discord
Answer shivansh1669
6. Your Nickname
Answer Satish fedrov
7. Your ID
Answer 112741

Additional information
Answer - See i played server from a long time and like I know you will check my id age and all but the thing is I know all admin rule as I was playing server before but I lost my id pass so thing is that but I know every single rule and I want to become admin because I like to help people and all like to help in ticket and all I want to become an ooc player plus I have all exp in org in ng as b general and I want exp admin life

Answer - My great skills are like politeness and good behaviour positivity dedication toward my work and mostly to reply fast in admin ticket like fast typing skills

Answer - I don’t think that I have any weaknesses ya but if I have I will work on it by taking help of senior admin and older admin

Answer - Yes I am ready even I know that admin is ooc so we need to leave our rp

Answer -
Ya i am not having any business so it will be ok for me because I just happy in my investments amount so I will be happy if I become admin

thanks for reading my forum
satishfedrov

Last edited:

JAY TRIPATHI

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jai Tripathi
2. Your age:20
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day: 5:00 (HOURS)
5. Your Discord:JAITRIPATHIGAMER#2178
6. Your Nickname: Jai Tripathii
7. Your ID: 87278

Additional information
I am in city for a long time and have experience as a leo in SAHP i know the city rules pretty much and i am kind of a person who likes to help people who are in any problem and I cannot tolerate any nuisance happening around me. I will try to keep my city clean try to provide a good enviroment to current and upcomming players in the city.
I am a person who cannot tolerate any nuisance around me, non-bised and follwer of truth.
One of my greatest weaknesses is my Anger issues it only comes when some one is wrong and he/she did not accpet his/her mistake.
Yes! I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
YES i am ready to sell my business and I dont have one in present.

Runnercam

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Cameron Young
3. Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day: I work 24 hours on, 48 hours off so the days I am off I can put in about 8 hours per day if not more. Every 3rd day I will not be on the server.
5. Your Discord: Cam2111
6. Your Nickname: Runnercam
7. Your ID: 118864

Additional information
I believe I should be an admin for multiple reasons. To begin with, the passion I bring forth to communities I am apart of could make me a prime candidate for this position. I have done a lot of research on GrandRP before joining and even though I have not been here long at all, I have a good passion to see this server succeed even more than it already has. I believe that by stepping into an administrative role, I can further contribute to the community and help shape its future direction.

Next, I have seen differences in effective moderation over my last 5 years of roleplay experience and the difference in having a great staff team vs a bad staff team are of utmost importance. I feel that GrandRP is and should continue to be a fun, safe and respectful environment for all players. I want to be apart of the effort to assure that the server remains welcoming and inclusive for all.

Over the years, I have honed on my conflict resolution and community management skills. I have done this by being part of multiple roleplay communities and being apart of their staff teams. I believe that these skills I have obtained over the last few years will help me in my position as an admin within this community.

I see a few areas where the user experience in GrandRP can be enhanced. As an admin, I would have a more direct impact in implementing changes, gathering feedback, and ensuring the platform evolves in a way that serves its community best.

I thrive in collaborative settings and believe that the best outcomes are achieved when diverse perspectives come together. As an admin, I look forward to collaborating with other team members, listening to community feedback, and making informed decisions that benefit everyone involved.

In conclusion, my desire to become an admin for GrandRP stems from a combination of my passion for the community, the skills I bring to the table, and my vision for its future. I am committed to making a positive impact and ensuring that GrandRP remains a vibrant, engaging, and respectful platform for all its members.
I have multiple strengths that I believe could help me with this position. I have good communication skills. This gives me the ability to convey information effectively and clearly whether it is written or verbal. I have the capacity to analyze situations or challenges and find solutions to them on the spot. I love to guide and inspire other people to one goal and/or objective.

Another big strength is that I am easily able to adjust and adapt to new situations and scenarios which can effectively allow me to change my view when a scenarios needs it. With my real life job, I have a huge focus on teamwork and making sure all team members are apart of and focusing on the common objective.
My greatest weakness is the time I have been with this community. I have not been with this community long and this could cause a slight hindrance to my progress as an administrator. Though, I also believe that this weakness will allow me to grow into the type of administrator the community wants/needs out of me. I will be able to learn from the current staff members and shape myself into become the type of staff member the community wants.
I personally believe that I will most definitely be ready for this transition. I loved the past times that I was an administrator for different communities and would love nothing more than to be able to be put into that position on a server as popular and successful as GrandRP. I also think this will be easier for me as I haven't logged a bunch of hours into the server and would not be leaving behind any major roleplay positions that my character would be involved in.
I do not own any businesses within the city.

Local

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Arber
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - BST
4. Average online per day - Weekdays 4-7 hours, Weekends 12-13 hours
5. Your Discord - localrcgxng
6. Your Nickname - Kai Anarchy
7. Your ID - 101400

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I am interested to be a part of the administration team for several reasons. One of the reasons is to be able to help assist all players in the server in every way. Helping people is something I am passionate about and if I get the chance to help people via a great platform such as Grand Rp that I love it would be an honour for me to be able to serve the community. Secondly, I believe I can handle take and meet essential targets without hesitation. Being an administrator will help me use my potential to the fullest in the right cause as a platform such as Grand Rp helps create smiles in thousands of faces everyday. Thirdly, I know a few administrators and I love the way they work and I would be honoured to work side by side with them and learn even more from them. Fourthly, I would love to share my knowledge to others and being an admin comes with a lot of questions especially from new players and me being a very patient person I would love to help them by providing them helpful assistance. Fifthly, I am extremely organised and well managed at what I do and would love to present my skills as an administrator at Grand Rp.

2. What are your strengths? I’m great at communicating with others in an extremely polite manner. This is an extremely useful strength as being an admin involves being nice to everyone in the server which my communication skills help with. This will help as polite admins will lead to a great impression for the server. I am also a very patient person which means I can wait and not always in a hurry. This helps me as I don’t always rush the other person into doing something and can patiently wait while assisting others and not get angry at them if they do not understand something. Thirdly, I have great target meeting skills. This means I always try my best to meet targets given to me by my higher ups. This is good as I will complete everything that is expected for me to do.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is that I can go to any extent to meet targets given to me by my higher ups. This means that I sometimes work when it’s time for me to do something else for example just so I can complete my targets. This can be negative as that prevents me from doing other things. I am actively working on this as I develop and improve my multi tasking skills every day so I can turn this weakness into my greatest strength. I am confident that I will soon be able to overcome this weakness.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Thank you for reviewing my application.
Note- I have a past punishment history but it is old and I moved on and realised.

Captain Henry

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Prashant
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30/IST
4. Average online per day- 4-6 hours (Could be available in the morning.)
5. Your Discord- prashant0001
6. Your Nickname- Captain Prashant
7. Your ID- 85642

Additional information

Ans.- My aspiration to become an admin is rooted in my desire to enrich the roleplay experience on Grand RP. I aim to assist fellow players, ensure rule adherence, and foster a fair gaming environment. Joining the admin team is an opportunity to develop new skills and contribute to the server's growth.

Ans.- I can maintain calmness even in intense situations, make impartial decisions transparently, and work harmoniously within a team.

Ans.- I tend towards perfectionism, sometimes struggle with delegation, and have a tendency to trust people easily.

Ans.- Yes, although it won't be easy, I'm willing to prioritize admin duties over my RP life to help others.

(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans.- Yes, I will gladly sell any business I own, although I don't currently own one.

Thanks for going through my application, Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Captain Prashant.

M

Manas Badmash

Information
1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST/GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hrs a day
5. Your Discord - manassatya
6. Your Nickname - Manas Badmash
7. Your ID - 3318

Additional information
Ans 1. I want to help all the players around the server with my rules knowledge and as per me I can help them better with admin panel. I was previously admin assistant as well. I hope now I can get a chance again.

Ans 2. I have good speaking and listening skills, know all the grand rules as previously I have been leader of 2 successful gang terms.

Ans 3. My weakness is that I can't tolerate any type of rule break or misbehaviour with anyone.

Ans 4. Yes I am ready to leave adminm

Ans 5. I don't have any business currently.

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL
->Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time Zone
-> UTS+5:30
4.Avarage on-line per day
-> 8hrs
5.Your Discord
-> Alex Roland#3682
6. Yor Nick name
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
Additional Information
- I am playing in the greatest server among all gta rp servers. I want to become administration to serve towards the server and give something back in return of what server has given to me
2. What are your strength?
- I believe that I have the skill to think twise before taking a decision. Also in which fam I am in no member is active that much, so biasness towards people is gonna be dismissed here.
3.What is your weakness?
- I give mercy sometimes to people if that fault isn't too big. I always give a second chance to people. Even sometimes some decision which I use to take seems heartless to the accused, in that case I feels bad
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes I love to
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
-> I don't have business
Note> This is an additional note from my side.
I know chief believes that, that proofs about LOA was false even I was lying. But still I will say that I wasn't wrong. Those things literally happened. Yes I admires that the things or insults or wishes I have made in chief inbox after getting dismissed was literally wrong and was a crime indeed. But I believe chief will understand that in that situation when you are giving some true proofs and you got accused that proofs was wrong and you were lying, what you feels in that scenario. That's why I got on my head and wishes those things to chief. I know I will not get a chance again but I will apply till my death and untill I left the server.

Rocky Royal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rohit
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
5. Your Discord:fine.gamer
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Royal
7. Your ID:23935

Additional information

I have been playing in the server for a while now and I have gained a good knowledge of all Rules OOC and as well as IC and Grabbed experience in Orgs illegal and as well as legal but Now I wish to become an Admin and help the Server, being an Admin ,I will be fully dedicated towards it and give as much as best I can , I will be also be active during the Early morning ,Night time and more during weekends and help the server and make sure Proper RP is done all the time without any rule-breaks.

1)Good Communications Skills in English as well as some other languages
2)Taking Unbiased Decisions
3)Ability of Staying Calm during Intense Situations and taking Proper Decisions
4)Quick Learner

1)I Lose my calmness if anyone insults or abuse me for No Reason
2)I never refuse to do any work I always agree and try my best

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to
become an admin?
Yes I am ready

Yes , also I never owned a business

Thank You for Taking Time and Reviewing my Application.

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Smit Shinde
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6+
5. Your Discord :Smit#5761
6. Your Nickname : Elon Flx
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I Have been playing in Grand RP for over too long , I feel like I have completed my RP experience , I have been part of state and crime organization , I spent my time both in lot, I believe I know everything about state organizations , Private Organization and also Crime Organisation
Also I am a person who have much respect for the rules , As someone who always go by the rules , So I actually like reviewing and solving situations , And I think I can be a good addition to Grand RP Staff

-Fast Learner
-Patient
-Good intellectual skills
-I always make sure I take the right decision

-I tend to take on too much responsibility.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes ,Don't have any

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I joined this server because I really love it and I want every new player to enjoy while playing in this server and make this server grow and this can be done by managing the server efficiently with no hackers/rule breakers. This thing can only be done by our admins (gods). I would love to join this admin team to support every member from my side and avoid problems.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 3 terms in LSPD with 2 terms as HC, 3 terms in gangs where in every term I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically as much as I know, now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.
My experiences:

Ex - Assistant Chief (LSPD)

Ex - Ballas Underdeputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Underdeputy

Ex - Families Underdeputy

Ex - Senator Candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ans - My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.
Ans - My weakness is that I can't stop replying anyone even if he's my hater but now I am trying to fix it.
Ans - Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Abdul Ahad

Player
Player
Name: Abdul Ahad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: _abdul_ahad_
Nickname: Abdul Ahad
ID: 17487

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server. Now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP.
I am highly motivated to contribute to the growth and well-being of the Grand rp community as an admin. My dedication to this server is unwavering, and I believe that my role as an admin will allow me to further support and enrich the experiences of its members.

Patience
Understanding of Rules of the Server
Good communication skills
Ability to learn quickly work hard and work smart.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
I don't have a business.

Thank You.

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aditya

2. Your age:18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day:4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891

6. Your Nickname:Jaden

7. Your ID:66891

Additional information

i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB,LSPD for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.And i also like to help people and guide them if they are facing any issues and if did something wrong i would not be sorry to give a warn or punish them

my strengths are communication skills,handling situations ,helping people,

kinedness i very much belive everyone if they are crying or say somwthing imotional

yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin because i had all the experience to get by doing rp and now i would like to get ghe experience of admin

I dont own a business nor i have that much money to buy one
REGARDS,
Jaden Daku
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EX-Chief of FTO (SAHP),EX FIB,EX LSPD
okKhwm0LiSL2smST.gif

Current-CHIEF OF STAFF (SAHP)

DesiRishabh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rishabh Dubey
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC (+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord : arenaboyzz
6. Your Nickname : Desi Rishabh
7. Your ID : 91886

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I really like to guide people and help them out with everything and I want to help the community in helping growing rp and enjoying rp within the server . I have been playing grand rp for 10 months and I have been in legal orgs and gangs and I have learned a lot within the server in this time . Day by day I'm gaining more new Experiences . I wana became because i can use my this experience in improving the roles play experience of the players and also make city , the best city , where all the rules and regulations are strictly followed .

Hard Worker
Good Communication skills
Quick learner from mistakes
Giving Respect to Everyone
Always follow rules

Some Times Overreact
I hate toxicity

Yes, I am ready to leave RP to become an admin.

I don't have any business but if I had I was ready to sell my business

Top Bottom