Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

fedrovsatish

Player
Player
Your name IRL
Answer Dharmesh bhoi
2. Your age
Answer 26
3. Time zone Indian GMT
Answer +5:30
4. Average online per day
Answer 4-5 hours ( as I work ooc also job )
5. Your Discord
Answer shivansh1669
6. Your Nickname
Answer Satish gangstar
7. Your ID
Answer 112741

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Answer - See i played server from a long time and like I know you will check my id age and all but the thing is I know all admin rule as I was playing server before but I lost my id pass so thing is that but I know every single rule and I want to become admin because I like to help people and all like to help in ticket and all I want to become an ooc player plus I have all exp in org in ng as b general and I want exp admin life

2. What are your strengths?
Answer - My great skills are like politeness and good behaviour positivity dedication toward my work and mostly to reply fast in admin ticket like fast typing skills

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Answer - I don’t think that I have any weaknesses ya but if I have I will work on it by taking help of senior admin and older admin

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Answer - Yes I am ready even I know that admin is ooc so we need to leave our rp

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Answer -
Ya i am not having any business so it will be ok for me because I just happy in my investments amount so I will be happy if I become admin

thanks for reading my forum
satish gangstar

Last edited:

Zorooo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Priyanshu Jhanjhariya
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT+ 5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day - 4-5hr
5. Your Discord - sanjiidrip
6. Your Nickname - Zoro Tempest
7. Your ID - 97991

Additional information
Ans - I Want To Became The Admin Because I have been in this city for a long time and I know most of the rules of this city. i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes .I enjoy the responsibility and challenges. Also I have Exp IN orgs Like Sahp And Lspd. and I think I am capable of it...

Ans - 1. I Am A Good Learner
2. I Make Freinds Very Quick
3. I Always Respect Everyone Be It A Younger Or Elder Person
4. I Am Able To Calm In Intense Situation
5. I Am Fluent In Speaking English
6. I Try To Organize Things In A Simple Way

Ans - 1. I Trust People Easily
2. I Am A Introvert Person But If Anyone Starts Talking Then I Can Talk To Them Easily
3. I Get Emotional Very Fast

Ans - Yes! I Will Surely Leave My RP Life If I Became A Admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans - Yes! I Will Sell My All Business If I Became A Admin.

Tony EverHart

EX- UNDER SHERIFF SAHP AND EX- LT GENERAL NG
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL= somnath Chatterjee

2. Your age = 18

3. Time zone = Indian standard time UTC+05:30,

4. Average online per day =10 to 12 hours

5. Your Discord = tonyeverhart

6. Your Nickname Tony EverHarttt

7. Your ID 91999

Additional information

Lot of time in the role play I think I gain lot of experience in different state organisations and gangs and I feel that to be admin it's my dream I feel to be a admin to help and give people knowledge because our real life experience I got when I was first come to the server no one like to talk with me because I was a beginner I don't know the rules so I don't want this happen with any other guy

My greatest is I can work alone and I can help and I never give up to work because I feel it's a duty of my to do it

Marketing weaknesses I sometimes I come sick and it disturb my work but happened very less

I am ready to leave the RP I experience everything I want to experience more

= I don't have any business in city

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Mister Iron - 54480 - Mister Iron #7379
2- Angry Vinnu - 32215 - vinnustark

Interviews will be at 15:00 Server time on 04-10-2023​

Last edited:

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL
->Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time Zone
-> UTS+5:30
4.Avarage on-line per day
-> 8hrs
5.Your Discord
-> Alex Roland#3682
6. Yor Nick name
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
Additional Information
- I am playing in the greatest server among all gta rp servers. I want to become administration to serve towards the server and give something back in return of what server has given to me
2. What are your strength?
- I believe that I have the skill to think twise before taking a decision. Also in which fam I am in no member is active that much, so biasness towards people is gonna be dismissed here.
3.What is your weakness?
- I give mercy sometimes to people if that fault isn't too big. I always give a second chance to people. Even sometimes some decision which I use to take seems heartless to the accused, in that case I feels bad
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes I love to
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
-> I don't have business

LuciferCarlos

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Lucy

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - UTC -7

4. Average online per day - 8-10hours per day

5. Your Discord - lucifercarl0s

6. Your Nickname - Lucifer Carlos

7. Your ID - 97819

Additional information

- I wanna become admin because as I have recognized race of rule brake in city is increasing everyday , i wanna make it better again by punishing all those who brakes rules of server.

- My biggest strength is i never trust on anybody and always need poof only then I trust . so, its not that easy to make me fool .

- TBH, my strength is also my weakness that I don't trust anyone because of this sometime I don't even trust truth without valid proof .

- I joined this server to enjoy and do some serious RP but now days rule brakes are increasing day by day but i wanna make city better again so more people can come and enjoy this rich RP . so ' yes I'm ready to leave RP life .

- Yes, I'm totally ready .

Rolex King

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Anand Kumar
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - UTC+05:30
4. Average online per day 4- 8 Hours ( weekends More then 12 )
5. Your Discord - rolexxsirr
6. Your Nickname - Rolex Sir
7. Your ID - 57590

Additional information>>>

>>>>
I am very committed and dedicated to the role playing community and I want to make it a better place for everyone. If I become an admin, I will do my best to uphold the standards and values of the game and the staff. I will also listen to the needs and opinions of the players and try to accommodate them as much as possible. I will also cooperate with other admins and support them in their tasks. I will also continue to learn and improve myself as a player and as an admin. (i know all the rules i read and learned in hard situations i used to play on server 2 fine but i came to server 3 permanently).

>>>>
* I can improvise and adapt to different situations and scenarios that may arise in the game.
* I can collaborate and cooperate with Co admins to create a fun and immersive experience for everyone.
* I am also a Quick Learner which allows me to learn many new things everyday and implement them where necessary.

>>>>
* I sometimes have trouble expressing myself

4.Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin ?
>>>>
* Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
>>>>
* Yes, But i dont have.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
>>>>
* No

Nairit XoXo

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 17 (Turning 18)
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord : itsmeop
6. Your Nickname : Nairit Bhandari
7. Your ID : 100358

1. Why do you want to become an admin?.
Becoming an admin in RP life is something I'm interested in because I have a lot of experience in role-playing. I want to help ensure that everyone has a great time and follows the rules. Being an admin allows me to contribute to the community and keep things fair for everyone. Plus, I enjoy the responsibility and challenges that come with the role. Overall, it's about using my experience to make RP life more enjoyable for everyone. I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, My strengths r more usefull

My greatest weakness is that I show mercy to people who beg me or requst for a warn as i feel bad if they don't know what they did or they r doing

Yes, I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player Test me U will get to know who am i

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes,I dont have 1

Last edited:

fedrovsatish

Player
Player
Your name IRL
Answer Dharmesh bhoi
2. Your age
Answer 26
3. Time zone Indian GMT
5. Your Discord
Answer shivansh1669
6. Your Nickname
Answer Satish gangstar
7. Your ID
Answer 112741

Additional information
Answer - See i played server from a long time and like I know you will check my id age and all but the thing is I know all admin rule as I was playing server before but I lost my id pass so thing is that but I know every single rule and I want to become admin because I like to help people and all like to help in ticket and all I want to become an ooc player plus I have all exp in org in ng as b general and I want exp admin life

Answer - My great skills are like politeness and good behaviour positivity dedication toward my work and mostly to reply fast in admin ticket like fast typing skills

Answer - I don’t think that I have any weaknesses ya but if I have I will work on it by taking help of senior admin and older admin

Answer - Yes I am ready even I know that admin is ooc so we need to leave our rp

Answer -
Ya i am not having any business so it will be ok for me because I just happy in my investments amount so I will be happy if I become admin

satish gangstar

Barry Vuitton

I love her
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Emir
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord: gaznesiz
6. Your Nickname: Barry Xoxo
7. Your ID: 61050

Additional information
I have done everything I can do in the game, I know almost all the rules and I love to help a new player or any player who is new to the game, I think I can help more easily if I become an admin, I have participated in all organizations, I have a lot of past experince, so I want to be an admin and help people.

• I am a fast learner
I'm a good listener

I like to help a lot

I am calm

I am respectful

I can get angry if I'm interrupted or disrespected.

I've already been doing rp for more than 1.5 years, I've learned everything I can learn, so I'm ready.

I had it, but I sold it, so yeah.

Thanks for reading and reviewing my apllication

Best Regards, Barry Xoxo

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
1. Your name IRL-Preet Singh
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day-14 Hrs
5. Your Discord-preet#0007
6. Your Nickname-Preet
7. Your ID-99081

Additional information

There are many reasons why someone might want to become an administrator. As an administrator, you would be the one to make important decisions and manage the staff. This would give you an opportunity to develop and hone your skills.being an administrator is an excellent way to develop your career. As an administrator, you would have an opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas and progress up the ladder. This would give you an opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills and further your career.

I believe that everyone has their own unique strengths that are essential to making them who they are. My personal strengths are my ability to remain organized and focused, my strong work ethic These are the strengths that I believe make me who I am. I am confident in my abilities and strive to continue to develop my skills and knowledge. I believe that by embracing and developing my strengths, I can lead a successful and fulfilling life.

My greatest weaknesses have been a source of struggle for me for quite some time. I have tried to identify and address them in order to better myself, but they have been persistent.

Yes

Yes

Your regards
Preet Thugs

fedrovsatish

Player
Player
Your name IRL
Answer Dharmesh bhoi
2. Your age
Answer 26
3. Time zone Indian GMT
5. Your Discord
Answer shivansh1669
6. Your Nickname
Answer Satish gangstar
7. Your ID
Answer 112741

Additional information

Answer -

satish gangstar

Alex Roland

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL
->Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time Zone
-> 8hrs
5.Your Discord
-> Alex Roland#3682
6. Yor Nick name
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
Additional Information
- I am playing in the greatest server among all gta rp servers. I want to become administration to serve towards the server and give something back in return of what server has given to me
- I believe that I have the skill to think twise before taking a decision. Also in which fam I am in no member is active that much, so biasness towards people is gonna be dismissed here.
3.What is your weakness?
- I give mercy sometimes to people if that fault isn't too big. I always give a second chance to people. Even sometimes some decision which I use to take seems heartless to the accused, in that case I feels bad
-> Yes I love to
-> I don't have business

Alex Roland

Player
Player
`
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL
->Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time Zone
-> 8hrs
5.Your Discord
-> Alex Roland#3682
6. Yor Nick name
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
Additional Information
3.What is your weakness?
-> Yes I love to
-> I don't have business

SA GAMING

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Soumik Acharya
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+ 5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 5-6hr
5. Your Discord - captainprice013222
6. Your Nickname - Tony Gaitonde
7. Your ID - 70379

Additional information
Ans= I am coming with almost 2 Years of experience being an Administrator in one of the most common and popular communities. Since the closure of the community, Grand RP is the one I really loved to play onto and wish to be a part of the community and help the community grow. I really believe in the rules which makes it an RP Server and i would love to help out the team make the community server better by enforcing roleplay by the community members. I'll be more than happy to share my experience and also I can provide proofs of my past work.

Ans= I am calm and mature enough to decide the best course of action in any kind of situation. Having a good experience in this specific area gives me an advantage as well to handle things better. I am hardworking and dedicated to enhance the user experience which can help in growing the community even further. Well versed with the areas of investigating things, which can be really helpful at points.

Ans= I hold a very straight forward attitude, and something against the rules is unacceptable to me if found to be done intentionally.

Ans= Yes, I am ready to leave whatever is required as per the rules. Due to my experience in the administration side, so I do not have any issues with it.

Ans= first to fall I do not own any business, and will not hold up till I am into Administration side.

Thank you for reading my application.

Your regards.

Tony Gaitonde.

Top Bottom