Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Kalki Hellfire

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
  1. Your name IRL : Abhimanyu Kumar Ranjan
  2. Your age: 19
  3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
  4. Average online per day: 6-9 hours
  5. Your Discord: greenkaido
  6. Your Nickname: Kalkii Hellfire
  7. Your ID: 96254
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
ANS: I want to be an admin because I have nothing left to do in rp as I tried everything I could do in rp. Now I want to be an admin so that I can help another player in doing RP and maintaining the legacy of Grand RP because it's my favorite server. I spend 6-9 hours daily in the city and I want to use that time in improving the city. I want to give back the love that I get from this city. As I worked in DOC, GOV, EMS, NG I have a little bit of experience too. I like the admins most in the city whenever I need help I ask an admin and they help me every time That is why I also want to be one of them so that I can also help others whenever needed.

2. What are your strengths?
ANS: I am a good listener, like to help players even when I am not getting any benefits, solve problems in a calm manner, am good in communication, follow rules strictly, always obey and respect seniors, have experience in RP, and love to invest time in the city.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
ANS: my weakness is I am an extrovert and believe others easily. (but I am working on it to improve myself so that predict people's intentions)

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
ANS: For working as Admin to improve others' RP life Definitely yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
ANS: Nothing is more important than the rules. If the rules say then of course I will sell my business and also I only own a bunker as a business so it's not a big deal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your precious time for reading my application.

Last edited:

Rocky Royal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rohit
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 7-9 Hours
5. Your Discord:fine.gamer
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Royal
7. Your ID:23935

Additional information

I have been playing in the city regularly for 7-9 hours and also, being an admin I will give my best and be dedicated towards it I can also be active during Prime time and as well as morning time also, being in city I have gained enough experience in both the spheres State as well as Crime and grabbed enough knowledge about the orgs and I know how the things work here which makes me eligible to contribute towards any sphere, With my experience and Activity I would make sure that I will be an useful addition to an admin Team and will help as much as I can

1)Taking Unbiased Decisions
2)Good Communications Skills in English as well as some other languages
3)Quick Learner
4)Ability of Staying Calm during Intense Situations and taking Proper Decisions

1)I Lose my calmness if anyone insults or abuse me for No Reason
2)I never refuse to do any work I always agree and try my best

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes , also I never owned a business

Thank you, For Taking Time and Reviewing my application

Ankur Destroyer

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ankur Pandey
Your age:26
Time zone: 5:30 GTM
Average online per day: 4 Hours a Day
Your Discord: ankurpandey007
Your Nickname: Ankur Hellfire
Your ID: 98146

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

After spending a scintillating few months in the city, with numerous ups and downs and learning the ways of the city, at this moment in time I stand confident enough in submitting my application. After having spent enough time in understanding rules of RP and its ways in the city. I feel its my time to not only help the players new to the RP to understand what actually RP is but also to let them know how the rules are framed to actually make the roleplay more realistic and at the same time helps in keeping the toxicity away. I also intend to contribute to an Healthy RP.

What are your strengths?

Great Communication Skills, Proper Understanding of rules of the server, Unbiased by nature, Ability to remain cool, calm, composed and calculative in tough situations, Keen Ear to listen first and then act.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

Very Emotional, Tend to go out of my ways to help friends (will be careful about it).

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes I will definitely do that.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I wouldn't even hesitate to do it.

Regards
Ankur Hellfire

blue kevin

Player
Player
1. Jawwad
2. 16
3. +5
4. 2-5
5. Ominato Uchiha
6. bluehiqtop
7. 104285

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become a admin?
.I want to become an admin because ive seen many people doing pg and not getting their punishment i will serve justice to the citizens of losantos.
.i can speak english urdu and hindi the three languages which are widely spoken in the server and i can understand them and i can explain the faults to the offender and i take my job seriously and professionaly.
.i am mercyful
.yes
yes

daviesa

Player
Player
O
1.Your name IRL - Abhijit Gudi
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - abhijitgudi #8087
6. Your Nickname - Shaker Reapers
7. Your ID - 66927

Additional information
Ans. because i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes and help them if they need to clear there doubt or any queries and have a happy environment around everyone. I have been in SAHP for past 4 terms and was the High Command in the 3 terms and I was Major in NG also . and i know the rules and regulations that we follow. Because i have been in the city for a very long time. I have met some people who helped me alot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

Ans . 1. I am good listener
2. able to make friends
3. I am a quick learner
4. able to be calm in intense situation
5. I am a team oriented player but also can work alone
6. I try to organize things in a simple way
7. Try to resolve conflict
8. Fluent in speaking English

Ans. 1. I trust people easily
2. I am sensitive person
3. I am a person who overcommits to a situation
4. I am introvert kind of person but if the other person starts a conversation then i can talk freely

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life if i become and admin

Ans. I have a bunker which i use to stay only. I will sell it if needed.

Regard,
Shaker Reapers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP) , Ex-Colonel (SAHP) , Ex-Major(NG),Ex- Chief of IA(SAHP),Ex-Currently Chief of staff (SAHP)
Currently DHOD of DEA (FIB)

standard.gif

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Arnav Singh
  2. Your age: 20
  3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
  4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours
  5. Your Discord: ASH#3427
  6. Your Nickname: Arnav Federal
  7. Your ID:99316

8. -> I want to become admin because i have enough experience in EN2 server. I have been in state or crime organization. I'm a very helpful person and like to help people a lot, I will be give my best into helping the new players enjoy a really good RP experience. I can show my activity and spend more times in the city. I see many peoples who wants help but sometimes admin is busy and not available. So, I wanna get the chance to show my management skills and team building skills as an admin.

2.What are your strengths?
    -> Quick Learner
    ->Knowing all the server rules and regulation
    -> I have lots of experience as LEOs (EMS, LSPD, SAHP, FIB) and holding excellent management skills.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
    -> I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
    ->Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) ->Yes, I don't have any business.
    ->Yes, I don't have any business.

Alex Roland

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL
->Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time Zone
-> UTS+5:30
4.Avarage on-line per day
-> 8hrs
5.Your Discord
-> Alex Roland#3682
6. Yor Nick name
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
Additional Information
- I am playing in the greatest server among all gta rp servers. I want to become administration to serve towards the server and give something back in return of what server has given to me
2. What are your strength?
- I believe that I have the skill to think twise before taking a decision. Also in which fam I am in no member is active that much, so biasness towards people is gonna be dismissed here.
3.What is your weakness?
- I give mercy sometimes to people if that fault isn't too big. I always give a second chance to people. Even sometimes some decision which I use to take seems heartless to the accused, in that case I feels bad
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes I love to
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
-> I don't have business

HATIM

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL: Hatim

2. Your age: 18​

3. Time zone: GMT+5​

4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours​

5. Your Discord: HATIM . YT#7652

6. Your Nickname: Hatim Primo

7. Your ID: 12837

Additional information​

1. Why do you want to become an admin?​

- I want to become admin to help people because there is something in my heart that makes me feel good every time I help people and that makes me want to do it more and more.​

- I also want to make the right and fair decision of any complaint.​

*That's why I want to become an admin in the server.​

2. What are your strengths?​

- Fluent English​

- Control my anger​

- Communicating​

- Patient​

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?​

- Scared of making mistakes​

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?​

Yes​

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?​

Yes​

Thank you for your time -

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
1. Your name IRL-Preet Singh
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day -10 Hrs
5. Your Discord-preet#0007
6. Your Nickname-Preet
7. Your ID-99081

Additional information

There are many reasons why someone might want to become an administrator. As an administrator, you would be the one to make important decisions and manage the staff. This would give you an opportunity to develop and hone your skills.being an administrator is an excellent way to develop your career. As an administrator, you would have an opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas and progress up the ladder. This would give you an opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills and further your career.

I believe that everyone has their own unique strengths that are essential to making them who they are. My personal strengths are my ability to remain organized and focused, and my strong work ethic These are the strengths that I believe make me who I am. I am confident in my abilities and strive to continue to develop my skills and knowledge. I believe that by embracing and developing my strengths, I can lead a successful and fulfilling life.

My greatest weaknesses have been a source of struggle for me for quite some time. I have tried to identify and address them in order to better myself, but they have been persistent.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Yes

Yes

Your regards
Preet Thugs

LuciferCarlos

Player
Player
Personal Information:

1. Name: Lucy
  2. Age: 19(Ingame) ,22(IRL)
  3. Time Zone: UTC -7
  4. Average Online Time per Day: I spend approximately 8-10 hours per day on the server.
  5. Discord Username: lucifercarl0s
  6. Nickname: Lucifer Carlos
  7. Discord ID: 97819
Additional Information:

I aspire to become an administrator to address a growing concern I've noticed within the community. Over time, I've observed an increase in rule violations and disruptive behavior that impacts the overall quality of the server. It's my belief that by taking on the role of an administrator, I can help restore order and ensure that the server remains a welcoming and enjoyable place for all members. My commitment to enforcing server rules, maintaining fairness, and promoting a positive environment drives my desire to contribute positively.
    One of my most significant strengths is my cautious and meticulous approach to trust. I firmly believe in requiring concrete evidence and proof before placing my trust in anyone. This vigilant mindset enables me to make informed decisions and minimizes the risk of being misled or deceived. I am known for my dedication to upholding the standards of honesty and integrity, which is a quality I intend to bring to my role as an administrator.
    Paradoxically, my strength in demanding evidence before trust can be a weakness in some situations. This sometimes leads to an overly skeptical mindset, even when presented with the truth. While I value the importance of proof, I recognize that finding a balance between skepticism and trust is essential in effectively carrying out the responsibilities of an administrator.
  4. Will you be ready to leave your RP life to become an admin?
    When I initially joined this server, my primary goal was to engage in immersive role-playing and enjoy the experiences it had to offer. However, the recent surge in rule violations has prompted me to reconsider my role. I believe in the potential of the server to provide a rich and enjoyable role-play environment, and to facilitate this, I am more than willing to set aside my personal RP pursuits to focus on the responsibilities and duties of an administrator. My priority is to ensure that the server becomes a better place for all members to explore their creative stories and adventures.
    Yes, I am fully committed to adhering to the restrictions and responsibilities that come with being an administrator, including the requirement to divest myself of any business interests. I understand the importance of impartiality and transparency in the role, and I am prepared to take the necessary steps to ensure that there is no conflict of interest between my administrative duties and any personal business ventures. My dedication to the server's success and the well-being of its members takes precedence, and I am ready to make this transition for the greater good of the community

Nairit XoXo

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 17 (Turning 18)
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord :itsmeop
6. Your Nickname : Nairit Bhandari
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, my strengths include a strong sense of fairness and impartiality. I can enforce rules and guidelines consistently, ensuring a balanced and enjoyable experience for all participants. I excel in conflict resolution, managing disputes or issues that may arise during roleplay sessions with tact and diplomacy.

My greatest weakness is that I show mercy to people who beg me or requst for a warn as i feel bad if they don't know what they did or they r doing

Yes, I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes,I dont have 1

THANKS...

Robert Devil

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Ajinkya Kshatriya
2. Your age - 29
3. Time zone - IST 5:30
4. Average online per day - 3 to 4 Hr
5. Your Discord - robertdevil
6. Your Nickname - Robert Devil
7. Your ID - 57079

Additional information

Since i m doing RP so long time so i know many things related to RP so now for new experience and for tech a new player about RP term , Rules and also Punish the player who break rules. I know its Rude but i wanna make new players to do RP in proper way with Rules.

I m alway calm and cool in any situation. I always respect the players who follow the rules. and i always stay with truth no matter Who in front of me.

TRULY SAYING In Starting i have a fear to get new experience . but when i go thorugh it in some days then i dont get fear. also sometimes i need too much time to get decision. also i m not speaking to much just point to point.

Yes. it must to leave RP life for achieving my goals (mention in que 1)

Yes i will sell my all biz.

Thank You.

Last edited:

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
Information
1. Your name: Shadman
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +6
4. Average online per day: 4 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: king red fire#1583
6. Your Nickname: King alexander
7. Your ID: 57745

Additional information
- I want to become admin because i have experienced most of the organizations in the city of Los santos and know most of the thinks of Role play and know basic rules of RP and i also post forums about the people who did rule break and i want to make sure that most of the citizens of Los santos city know the basic rule and do good RP in situations thats why i want to become an admin.

- I can handle situations calm and professionally
- i have patience
- i have good communication skills
- i have good knowledge of rules

- My greatest weakness is that i help people easily if they ask me for help.

- Yes because i have experienced most of the things in Role play life so i am ready to leave Rp and become and admin.

- I don't have any business i was thinking to buy one but now i will not buy any business at the moment.

king_alexander_banner.gif

Joshua Scott

Hope is a fake lie
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Thagib Abdalla
2. Your age :
3. Time zone :
GMT+3
4. Average online per day :
3-8 Hours
5. Your Discord :
izza_q
6. Your Nickname :
Joshua Scott
7. Your ID :

Additional information
My main reason is to gain new experience in the game by being an admin and, at the same time, providing help for other people as well. I want to help as in the technical administrator section. The wide knowledge in the role play will help me to help both normal players and players who have game issues, as well as support for everyone who might need that. I used to play in EN3 for too long, and I just moved here, so I'm almost new here, but I've taken advantage of each moment by exploring the city and who people are different from here in EN3. I also spent so much time in the EN2 Forum to check how admins can take their decisions and to learn from people's mistakes. I went through a lot of exercises in the videos and forums. It helped me a lot to have a wide understanding of the game and the rules, even more than anything else.

I can be patient , i always keep my personal mood problems away from my work , and i have clear thinking mind when i need to focus it help me a lot to choose the right decision. understand people with language barrier as wide knowledge in good amount of language
i can be so weak in emotional situation , sometimes i rush things and might lead to some mistake ,
yes
yes

ALL LOVE TO ALL EN 2 ADMINS

80577f874768b559aa39359638e16a8f.gif

Last edited:

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Cameron
GMT+1
6-7 hours
camwalker96107
Cam BozoQuinn

1. I want to become a admin because I have been in every gang and legal organisation now so I think I’m pretty familiar with the rules and how everything works

2. My strengths are I’m a hard working person and I’m a very quick learner so if I get admin I think I would do amazing as a admin

3. My weakness is in some situations I get angry easy but I’m working on that

4. Yes I am ready to leave rp to become a admin because like I said I’ve been in every gang as a high command and every legal organisation as a High command

5. I don’t have any bussiness

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ahmed Soliman
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+2
4. Average online per day - 6≈10 hours
5. Your Discord - naizak.
6. Your Nickname - Tommy JynError
7. Your ID - 105528

Additional information
I want to be an admin because I've played GRP a lot and have experience in different roles and good communication skills. I think this makes me a good fit for the admin team. Also, I really want to help people who are having trouble and make sure nobody is using unauthorized software on their computers.
I speak English, Italian, Arabic, and a bit of Spanish. I can stay calm when it's needed, and when it's time to work, I focus entirely on the task at hand. I listen to people first and don't judge based on first impressions. I need to be sure before forming an opinion about someone. If I like a job, I'm committed and won't create problems. I always strive to improve my skills.
My potential weakness could be getting bored easily. However, I believe that if I become an admin, this won't be an issue.
I am absolutely prepared to transition from RP life to take on the role of an admin.
I would be prepared to sell my business if I had one.

Top Bottom