Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelenski
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans -
1. I think this is the time where I should go for adminship as I believe that I have tried a lot of things whether it's an illegal stuff or a legal stuff. Now I would like to gain more experience and that's why I want to become an administrator. Being a citizen for over 10 months, I believe that I am ready to be an administrator and help the new citizens flying into the city.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 6 terms in LSPD with 4 terms as HC, 5 terms in gangs where in every term I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically as much as I know, now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans -
My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans -
My greatest weakness is that I am a type of person who always points out mistakes and tries to solve it. It is sometimes not good for me.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans -
Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans -
Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelenski

Sathwik King

Player
Player
INFORMATION :-

1. Your name IRL : sathwik

2. Your age : 21

3. Time zone : GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day : 10 to 12 hours

5. Your Discord :sathwik4376

6. Your Nickname : sathwik king

7. Your ID : 56015

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :-

- I have been playing grand RP since 1 year, I have explored all possible things in the city and participated in many RP situations, worked as HC in almost all the gangs had a good experience in organizations and rules of the server now i wanted to experience the admin side and I will put my efforts to make sure everyone follows the rules and the city gets proper RP in the server.

- I had good communication skills and can understand the situations better.
- Fast learner and i can learn from my mistakes.
- I had good problem solving skills.

- I am straightforward.
- Being angry in some situations and regrating afterwards.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- YES i am ready to leave Rp Life to become an admin.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
- YES I am ready to sell my business.

-- SATHWIK

Last edited:

Qasim Tzariar

Player
Player
1. Your IRL Name - Qasim Butt
2. Your Age -19
3.Time Zone - UTC+5
4. Average online per day : 4 to 5 hrs a day
5. Your Discord - x_qasim
6. Your nickname: Qasim Tzariar
7. Your I'd - 83164
Additional information
1. Why do you want to be an admin
Ans : It's been too much time while playing in this project and i gained too much experience so thats why now i want to help newbies to get best experience in rp. I would like to contribute to this project as an admin and help the upcoming players.
2. What are your strengths
Ans: I have good speaking skills, calm in any situation and i help new players too much.
3. What are your greatest weakness
Ans: Sometime i trust people even they are not trustworthy.
4. Will you be ready to leave rp life to become admin?
Ans: Yes, I'm ready to leave my rp life.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans: i don't have any business and if I had i would sell it.

Robert Devil

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Ajinkya Kshatriya
2. You’re Age - 29 OOC and 53 IC
3. Time Zone - IST 5:30
4. Average online per day - 5 to 6 Hours a day.
5. You’re Discord - robertdevil
6. You’re Nickname - Robert Devil
7. You’re ID - 57079

Additional information

Answer-
I want to become admin because I spent my almost 53 years in city, in this 53 years I am gaining and achieve lots of things in city like- Knowledge, Business, Money and Own good houses and cars in city etc.

(b) Because of my experience in city I believe I am capable to help and teach about the city and city rules to citizens. Especially I want to help and teach the new citizens who doesn’t know about the city and city rules so, they doesn’t get any problem in future and become capable to play RP.

Answer – My biggest strength is-
(a) Good Knowledge about the city and city rules.
(b) Fast leaner (Easily understand and learn new things).
(c) I am always cool and calm in every situation.
(d) I always stay with truth no matter who is front of me.
(e) Fluent in English.

Answer- As strength I have some weaknesses also-
(a) I always need some time to take decisions because I always like to take right decisions.
(b) I am not too much talkative I just talk point to point.
(c) In Starting I have a fear to get new experience but when I go through it with for few days then I totally fine them.

Answer- Yes I am ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)?
Answer- Yes I am ready to sell my business.

Rocky Royal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rohit
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord:fine.gamer
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Royal
7. Your ID:23935

Additional information

I have been playing in the server for a while now and I have gained a good knowledge of all Rules OOC and as well as IC and Grabbed experience in Orgs illegal and as well as legal but Now I wish to become an Admin and help the Server, being an Admin ,I will be fully dedicated towards it and give as much as best I can , I will be also be active during the Night time and more during weekends and help the server and make sure Proper RP is done all the time without any rule-breaks.

1)Good Communications Skills in English as well as some other languages
2)Taking Unbiased Decisions
3)Ability of Staying Calm during Intense Situations and taking Proper Decisions
4)Quick Learner

1)I Lose my calmness if anyone insults or abuse me for No Reason
2)I never refuse to do any work I always agree and try my best

Yes I am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes , also I never owned a business

Thank You for Taking Time and Reviewing my Application

Joshua Scott

Hope is a fake lie
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Thagib Abdalla
2. Your age :
3. Time zone :
GMT+3
4. Average online per day :
3-8 Hours
5. Your Discord :
izza_q
6. Your Nickname :
Joshua Scott
7. Your ID :

Additional information
My main motivation is to obtain new experience in the game by serving as an admin and helping other players at the same time. I want to contribute as a technical administrator. I will be able to assist both regular gamers and players who are having game-related troubles thanks to my extensive role-playing skills, as well as provide support for anyone who might want it. Though I've been playing in EN3 for much too long and have just recently moved here, I've made the most of every opportunity to explore the server and learn about the people who are different from those in EN3. I also devoted a lot of time on the EN2 Forum to examine the admins' decision-making processes.

I can be patient , i always keep my personal mood problems away from my work , and i have clear thinking mind when i need to focus it help me a lot to choose the right decision. understand people with language barrier as wide knowledge in good amount of language
i can be so weak in emotional situation , sometimes i rush things and might lead to some mistake ,
yes
yes

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Smit Shinde
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5hrs+
5. Your Discord : smit_23
6. Your Nickname : Elon Smurf
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I Have been playing in Grand RP for over too long , I feel like I have completed my RP experience , I have been part of state and crime organization , I spent my time both in lot, I believe I know everything about state organizations , Private Organization and also Crime Organisation
Also I have knowledge about PC checking and currently en2 needs because nowadays there are many players using cheats also I have acknowledgement of redux gun skins and all

-Pc Checking
-Patient
-Information about redux and gun skins
-I always make sure I take the right decision

-get angry quickly if someone don't respond to me.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an
admin) Yes ,Don't have any

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ahmed Soliman
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+2
4. Average online per day - 6≈10 hours
5. Your Discord - naizak.
6. Your Nickname - Tommy JynError
7. Your ID - 105528

Additional information
I want to be an admin because I've played GRP a lot and have experience in different roles and good communication skills. I think this makes me a good fit for the admin team. Also, I really want to help people who are having trouble and make sure nobody is using unauthorized software on their computers.
I speak English, Italian, Arabic, and a bit of Spanish. I can stay calm when it's needed, and when it's time to work, I focus entirely on the task at hand. I listen to people first and don't judge based on first impressions. I need to be sure before forming an opinion about someone. If I like a job, I'm committed and won't create problems. I always strive to improve my skills.
My potential weakness could be getting bored easily. However, I believe that if I become an admin, this won't be an issue.
I am absolutely prepared to transition from RP life to take on the role of an admin.
I would be prepared to sell my business if I had one.

kartik senpai |61123

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.kartik
3.GMT 5:30+
4.8 HOURS
5.kartikgodfather
6.kartik senpai
1. I want to become admin to have experience to learn how admin work to help people
2. My strength is that I am a hard worker I know basic rules stay come in situations
3. I talk a lot
4.yes
5.yes

Shaker Reapers

Yoo!!
Player
1.Your name IRL - Abhijit Gudi
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - abhijitgudi #8087
6. Your Nickname - Shaker Reapers
7. Your ID - 66927

Additional information

Ans. because i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes and help them if they need to clear there doubt or any queries and have a happy environment around everyone. I have been in SAHP for past 7 terms and was the High Command in the 5 terms I have been Colonel , Deputy chief , chief(2x) , chief of staff(2x) and now I am currently the under sheriff of SAHP and I was Major , chief of AirBorne of NG , DHOD of DEA in FIB and I was a trainee in EMS . I try to experience other legal organization's when SAHP is disbanded and once SAHP is back functioning I would come back to SAHP because SAHP was my first ever legal organization that I joined so I wanted to be in SAHP no matter how the new Sheriff and used to give most my time to the betterment of the organization and I know the rules and regulations that we follow in the server and I know I have done some mistakes in the past when I was new to the city but now I didn't do any kind of mistakes to get me punished my the wizards . I have peace and healthy environment around me and I am experience in almost all the legal organization's except LSPD and because I have been in the city for a very long time. I have met some people who helped me a lot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

Ans . 1. I am good listener
2. able to make friends
3. I am a quick learner
4. able to be calm in intense situation
5. I am a team oriented player but also can work alone
6. I try to organize things in a simple way
7. Try to resolve conflict
8. Fluent in speaking English

Ans. 1. I trust people easily
2. I am sensitive person
3. I am a person who overcommits to a situation
4. Introvert kind of person

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life if I become and admin

Ans. I have a bunker which i use to stay only. I will sell it if needed.
Regard,
Shaker Reapers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP) , Ex-Colonel (SAHP) , Ex-Major(NG),Ex- Chief of IA(SAHP)(x2),Ex-Currently Chief of staff (SAHP)(x2),Ex- DHOD of DEA (FIB), Ex-Currently the chief of Air Borne department (NG)
Currently the under sheriff (SAHP)

Last edited:

Mathias Hune

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Baptiste
2. Your age 14
3. Time zone French
4. Average online per day 5 hours
5. Your Discord oxyninja328
6. Your Nickname White Glock
7. Your ID 120395

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to be an administrator so that people on the server can have answers to their questions or even people who need help I can help them and answer the new player if they have questions
2. What are your strengths? I am kind, I am attentive, I listen, I am loyal
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Sometimes I am very demanding
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I would be totally ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)Yes I would also be totally ready

Jose Alvarez

Player
Player
1. Your IRL Name - Dejohn
2. Your Age -18
3.Time Zone - EST
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours (more on weekends)
5. Your Discord - de2taxt
6. Your nickname: Dede
7. Your I'd - 70317
Additional information
1. Why do you want to be an admin
  1. I'm passionate about becoming an admin to provide crucial support to newcomers navigating the Grand RP Server. I understand the challenges they face and am committed to helping them acclimate to the community.
  2. With nearly 11 months of dedicated involvement, I've actively contributed to various Legal Organizations, including SAHP, NG, and FIB, as well as excelled in leadership roles within prominent Gangs like Marabunta, Ballas, and Vagos (achieving Rank Deputy). This substantial experience equips me with the knowledge needed to effectively assist both new and existing players.
  3. I aim to contribute to a positive and engaging server environment by upholding fairness, enforcing rules, and resolving conflicts when necessary. By becoming an admin, I can actively work towards maintaining a thriving and enjoyable gaming experience for all.
2. What are your strengths
1: i am always willing to help people to the best of my ability.
2: i love helping people grow and to do better.

What are your greatest weaknesses?​

i tend to loose focus sometimes.
i tend to trust people to easily.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become admin?
yes i am ready to leave RP life
yes

~Dede

DELETE FORUM!!

Last edited:

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
1.Your name IRL - Dejohn
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 8 -10 hours
5. Your Discord - de2taxt
6. Your Nickname - dede
7. Your ID - 70317

Additional information

Ans.because i have been in the server for over a year know i have learned everything there is to learn in the server i have also accomplished becoming a leader and seeing the experience of a leader and beliee im ready to become an admin and help the new people to whatever they need or dont understand as well as helping out other admins if im selected as an admin.

My experiences as a leader have given me a glimpse into the broader spectrum of administrative tasks and responsibilities. I have witnessed the impact that effective administration can have on the server and its members. It has also made me acutely aware of the areas where new members often seek assistance and guidance.

By aspiring to be an admin, I want to leverage my knowledge, leadership experience, and commitment to the server's well-being. I aim to assist newcomers in navigating the community, ensuring they have a smooth onboarding experience, and addressing any questions or concerns they may have. Additionally, I am eager to collaborate with existing admins, offering my support and contributions to enhance the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the administrative team.

Ans . i am very dedicated person
2: i love helping people
3: i love seeing people grow

Ans. 1.i tend to have trust in people to easily
2: i get upset if i cannot help someone with there issues.

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life if I become and admin

Ans. yes
Regard,
Dede

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My experiences

EX Bloods Leader 5X Deputy

Last edited:

Nairit XoXo

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 17 (Turning 18)
4. Average online per day : 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord :itsmeop
6. Your Nickname : Nairit Bhandari
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, my strengths include a strong sense of fairness and impartiality. I can enforce rules and guidelines consistently, ensuring a balanced and enjoyable experience for all participants. I excel in conflict resolution, managing disputes or issues that may arise during roleplay sessions with tact and diplomacy.

My greatest weakness is that I show mercy to people who beg me or requst for a warn as i feel bad if they don't know what they did or they r doing

Yes, I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player

Yes,I dont have 1

THANKS...

daddyash

Ballas Deputy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Arav Pisal
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 4 to 5 hrs
5. Your Discord - nutzup._
6. Your Nickname - Nayshaa Elsify
7. Your ID

Additional information
I feel like i have experienced everything that rp has to provide for me and i feel like its time to become a admin and help the people of los santos with their needs , i also feel that the adminship comes with a huge role of understanding and comprehending the situation that is going which , which makes me feel like i am capable for this role
I am a good listener and compherend complicated situation easy with the help of things i have seen and hear , i am also very paitent before taking any action aganist anyone
I feel like i have no weaknesses
Yes
Yes

Aditya Royal

You Can't Replace Anyone!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Pranav Aditya
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : Indian Standard Time (IST) (+5:30 GMT)
4. Average online per day : 8 Hours
5. Your Discord : amancherlaaditya
6. Your Nickname : Aditya Royal
7. Your ID : 9057

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because of my experience and all the time that I spent in the city. I have been in multiple organizations illegal and legal which has given me a different perspective how the city works and everything should be. So I want to help everyone to reach their goals and punish the rulebreakers.

- Commitment for doing hard work.
- Understanding the situation and being calm.
- Good communication skills.
- Fast Learner.

- My greatest weakness is being too honest to everyone, It helps sometimes but upsets my friends sometimes.
- Wants to help everyone even the counter person is not trust worthy.
- Respectful to everyone even they insult me.

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I don't have any business so good to go.

Thank You,
Aditya.

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL
->Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time Zone
-> UTS+5:30
4.Avarage on-line per day
-> 8hrs
5.Your Discord
-> Alex Roland#3682
6. Yor Nick name
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
Additional Information
- I am playing in the greatest server among all gta rp servers. I want to become administration to serve towards the server and give something back in return of what server has given to me
2. What are your strength?
- I believe that I have the skill to think twise before taking a decision. Also in which fam I am in no member is active that much, so biasness towards people is gonna be dismissed here.
3.What is your weakness?
- I give mercy sometimes to people if that fault isn't too big. I always give a second chance to people. Even sometimes some decision which I use to take seems heartless to the accused, in that case I feels bad
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes I love to
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
-> I don't have business

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations, You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Sathwik king - 56015 - sathwik4376

Interview will be at 15:00 Server time on 22-10-2023​

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL - Vansh Singhal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hours And 8-10 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord - Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname - Vansh Exact
7. Your ID - 15737

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

• I want to become admin because as we know the number of players who want to play a good RP life on the best RP server is growing very fast daily in numbers , so it is important that we have some good admins who could monitor the players all time and give the best experience to the player of Grand RP by making sure there are no rule breakings and nothing NON-RP things are taking place which will maintain the RP environment very goodly.

•When I was living in the city i felt that i too made some mistakes sometime so i wanna make sure other players dont do that to keep the RP good , as it will help in getting new players (citizens) to our city. Also i would like to help people especially newbies so they learn the RP rules and play good.

•if i become an admin i m gonna respond to people quickly so they dont have any doubts in their mind and play good RP. I m not gonna make any differences between the people i know and to the ones i dont know. All people r gonna get same punishments if they break RP environment.

• I have spent almost 2-3 months in City and have learnt almost every rule so now i think i could help people as an admin in a perfect way.

•Some of my greatest strengths are:

1.I can learn things quickly and perfectly.
2.I am fast responder , can solve problems quickly.
3.I concentrate fully on ONE thing if i m doing that , i dont mix 2 3 things together.
4.I can stay calm in hard situations , i dont disrespect others if they do me and stay quite.
5.I know almost every rule of Grand RP.
6.I am ready to help anyone in any situation.
7. I have been admin before too and gang leader twice too so I have good and practical knowledge of this too.

•Sometimes i think very much which we dont need to do.
•Sometimes i believe very much on strangers too , i m getting rid of it slowly but :).

•Oh yeah i am ready to leave my RP life to help others to enjoy there RP life.

•I dont have any business in city right now so its not a issue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Thank You for reading my application , looking forward for the positive response. Have a great Day✌.

Nairit XoXo

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 16(Turning 17)
4. Average online per day : 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord :itsmeop
6. Your Nickname : Nairit Bhandari
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, my strengths include a strong sense of fairness and impartiality. I can enforce rules and guidelines consistently, ensuring a balanced and enjoyable experience for all participants. I excel in conflict resolution, managing disputes or issues that may arise during roleplay sessions with tact and diplomacy.

My greatest weakness is that I show mercy to people who beg me or requst for a warn as i feel bad if they don't know what they did or they r doing

Yes, I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player

Yes,I dont have 1

THANKS...

Top Bottom