Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Shaker Reapers

Yoo!!
Player
1.Your name IRL - Abhijit Gudi
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord - abhijitgudi #8087
6. Your Nickname - Shaker Reapers
7. Your ID - 66927

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans. because i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes and help them if they need to clear there doubt or any queries and have a happy environment around everyone. I have been in SAHP for past 7 terms and was the High Command in the 5 terms I have been Colonel , Deputy chief , chief(2x) , chief of staff(2x) and now I am currently the under sheriff of SAHP and I was Major , chief of AirBorne of NG , DHOD of DEA in FIB and I was a trainee in EMS . I try to experience other legal organization's when SAHP is disbanded and once SAHP is back functioning I would come back to SAHP because SAHP was my first ever legal organization that I joined so I wanted to be in SAHP no matter how the new Sheriff and used to give most my time to the betterment of the organization and I know the rules and regulations that we follow in the server and I know I have done some mistakes in the past when I was new to the city but now I didn't do any kind of mistakes to get me punished my the wizards . I have peace and healthy environment around me and I am experience in almost all the legal organization's except LSPD and because I have been in the city for a very long time. I have met some people who helped me a lot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans . 1. I am good listener
2. able to make friends
3. I am a quick learner
4. able to be calm in intense situation
5. I am a team oriented player but also can work alone
6. I try to organize things in a simple way
7. Try to resolve conflict
8. Fluent in speaking English

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans. 1. I trust people easily
2. I am sensitive person
3. I am a person who overcommits to a situation
4. Introvert kind of person

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life if I become and admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans. I have a bunker which i use to stay only. I will sell it if needed.
Regard,
Shaker Reapers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP) , Ex-Colonel (SAHP) , Ex-Major(NG),Ex- Chief of IA(SAHP)(x2),Ex-Currently Chief of staff (SAHP)(x2),Ex- DHOD of DEA (FIB), Ex-Currently the chief of Air Borne department (NG)
Currently the under sheriff (SAHP)

LuciferCarlos

Player
Player
Personal Information:

1. Name: Tejveer Hari
  2. Age: 19
  3. Time Zone: UTC -7
  4. Average Online Time per Day: 8-10 hours per day
  5. Discord Username: lucifercarl0s
  6. Nickname: Lucifer Carlos
  7. Discord ID: 97819
Additional Information:

I aspire to become an administrator to address a growing concern I've noticed within the community. Over time, I've observed an increase in rule violations and disruptive behavior that impacts the overall quality of the server. It's my belief that by taking on the role of an administrator, I can help restore order and ensure that the server remains a welcoming and enjoyable place for all members. My commitment to enforcing server rules, maintaining fairness, and promoting a positive environment drives my desire to contribute positively.
    One of my most significant strengths is my cautious and meticulous approach to trust. I firmly believe in requiring concrete evidence and proof before placing my trust in anyone. This vigilant mindset enables me to make informed decisions and minimizes the risk of being misled or deceived. I am known for my dedication to upholding the standards of honesty and integrity, which is a quality I intend to bring to my role as an administrator.
    Paradoxically, my strength in demanding evidence before trust can be a weakness in some situations. This sometimes leads to an overly skeptical mindset, even when presented with the truth. While I value the importance of proof, I recognize that finding a balance between skepticism and trust is essential in effectively carrying out the responsibilities of an administrator.
  4. Will you be ready to leave your RP life to become an admin?
    When I initially joined this server, my primary goal was to engage in immersive role-playing and enjoy the experiences it had to offer. However, the recent surge in rule violations has prompted me to reconsider my role. I believe in the potential of the server to provide a rich and enjoyable role-play environment, and to facilitate this, I am more than willing to set aside my personal RP pursuits to focus on the responsibilities and duties of an administrator. My priority is to ensure that the server becomes a better place for all members to explore their creative stories and adventures.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes ,for sure .

Robert Devil

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Ajinkya Kshatriya
2. You’re Age - 29 OOC and 53 IC
3. Time Zone - IST 5:30
4. Average online per day - 5 to 6 Hours a day.
5. You’re Discord - robertdevil
6. You’re Nickname - Robert Devil
7. You’re ID - 57079

Additional information

Answer-
I want to become admin because I spent my almost 53 years in city, in this 53 years I am gaining and achieve lots of things in city like- Knowledge, Business, Money and Own good houses and cars in city etc.

(b) Because of my experience in city I believe I am capable to help and teach about the city and city rules to citizens. Especially I want to help and teach the new citizens who doesn’t know about the city and city rules so, they doesn’t get any problem in future and become capable to play RP.

Answer – My biggest strength is-
(a) Good Knowledge about the city and city rules.
(b) Fast leaner (Easily understand and learn new things).
(c) I am always cool and calm in every situation.
(d) I always stay with truth no matter who is front of me.
(e) Fluent in English.

Answer- As strength I have some weaknesses also-
(a) I always need some time to take decisions because I always like to take right decisions.
(b) I am not too much talkative I just talk point to point.
(c) In Starting I have a fear to get new experience but when I go through it with for few days then I totally fine them.

Answer- Yes I am ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)?
Answer- Yes I am ready to sell my business.

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
1. Your name IRL-Preet Singh
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day -10 Hrs
5. Your Discord-preet#0007
6. Your Nickname-Preet
7. Your ID-99081

Additional information

There are many reasons why someone might want to become an administrator. As an administrator, you would be the one to make important decisions and manage the staff. This would give you an opportunity to develop and hone your skills.being an administrator is an excellent way to develop your career. As an administrator, you would have an opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas and progress up the ladder. This would give you an opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills and further your career.

I believe that everyone has their own unique strengths that are essential to making them who they are. My personal strengths are my ability to remain organized and focused, and my strong work ethic These are the strengths that I believe make me who I am. I am confident in my abilities and strive to continue to develop my skills and knowledge. I believe that by embracing and developing my strengths, I can lead a successful and fulfilling life.

My greatest weaknesses have been a source of struggle for me for quite some time. I have tried to identify and address them in order to better myself, but they have been persistent.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Yes
Yes

Your regards
Preet Thugs

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Smit Shinde
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5hrs+
5. Your Discord : smit_23
6. Your Nickname : Elon Smurf
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I Have been playing in Grand RP for over too long , I feel like I have completed my RP experience , I have been part of state and crime organization , I spent my time both in lot, I believe I know everything about state organizations , Private Organization and also Crime Organisation
Also I have knowledge about PC checking and currently en2 needs because nowadays there are many players using cheats also I have acknowledgement of redux gun skins and all

-Pc Checking
-Patient
-Information about redux and gun skins
-I always make sure I take the right decision

-get angry quickly if someone don't respond to me.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an
admin) Yes ,Don't have any

Jay_1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Randy
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord:Jimmy_#6422
6. Your Nickname: Randy
7. Your ID: 98306
Additional information
I want to be admin because I feel I have what it Takes. I have dedicated myself to grand rp for hours. I have witnessed a lot of rule breaking such as FailRp, RDM, VDM, Mixing, PG and many more. I want to help and stop all of the rule breaking and make the Role Play community able to be a place that we can all have fun and RolePlay. I want to turn a new chapter in my life from a RolePlayer to an Admin.

Dedication, Leadership, Positive, Positive and Good at communicating

Speaking too much

Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

Aditya Royal

You Can't Replace Anyone!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Pranav Aditya
3. Time zone : Indian Standard Time (IST) (+5:30 GMT)
4. Average online per day : 8 Hours
5. Your Discord : amancherlaaditya
6. Your Nickname : Aditya Royal
7. Your ID : 9057

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because of my experience and all the time that I spent in the city. I have been in multiple organizations illegal and legal which has given me a different perspective how the city works and everything should be. So I want to help everyone to reach their goals and punish the rulebreakers.

- Commitment for doing hard work.
- Understanding the situation and being calm.
- Good communication skills.
- Fast Learner.

- My greatest weakness is being too honest to everyone, It helps sometimes but upsets my friends sometimes.
- Wants to help everyone even the counter person is not trust worthy.
- Respectful to everyone even they insult me.

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I don't have any business so good to go.

Thank You,
Aditya.

Zoro Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ankit Roy
2. Your age
3. Time zone
IST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear)
9:00am: 12:00pm
5. Average online per day
5-6hour
6. Your Discord
ace908969#0
7. Your Nickname
Zoro Pluxury
8. Your ID

Additional information
I have been in this server for a long period and have been watching this city from a citizen's eye and now I want to see this city by a god's eye and make cheaters suffer because it's necessary to maintain roleplay I have a lot of knowledge were cheating mostly to be happens because of citizens perspective in this city and i will make sure to punish the rule breakers by all means. I have had a good time in legal organisations and a bit time in gangs too got a lot of experience from there so please let me have a chance to prove myself and I would also like to help new players to roleplay and have in the server and i will also see that no one breaks the roleplay

Calming, understanding and thinking then reacting to the situation is the main thing for admin

my greatest weakness is that I believe in someone easily

Yes, I am ready it will be great journey for me to become admin so yes, I am willing to leave roleplay life

Fortunately, I do not own any business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?
NO Situation that is Preventing me from being Active at the moment

TheHabib

Retired AG/SCJ ENG2&3 | Retired NG Lt. Gen
Player
Information

Your Name IRL: Hope
Your Age IRL: 17
Time Zone: BST
Average Time Online Per Day: 5-12 hours
Your Discord: .maach
Your Nickname: Habibi LeHabibi
Your ID: 1386

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin:
I want to be a Grand RP administrator because I think I would be a great helper in the community as I am a semi-well known person in the server as I was the AG and many other things, and as I have a low'ish ID in en2 I have a lot of experience within the city and I believe I could be a great admin with little training but me still completing the training to have a future of being a curator. I also think with my great communication skills and my calm energy and/or vibe I can easily help the players of the city to resolve their reports and answer question(s).

2. What are your strengths:
I have many strengths, they are getting things done in a mature and respectable manner, plus getting it done efficiently. I can be a strong minded individual when it comes to serious things, I will show everyone around me that I can do things that may seem impossible for my age as I can be deemed ‘immature’ due to my age. All it needs is some motivation, with something so complex it can be simple with a little faith involved. I'm a very understanding and helpful Person, I also enjoy communicating with people, but when it comes to a situation where someone's VDM etc, I would listen to both sides because you never really know what actually happened if you don't, I'm very open to learning new skills and abilities to outreach into the grand community to help everyone I can, The next section is some of my other skills> Good Understanding of the city rules and how the city functions. My grammar is brilliant. I'm a very calm person even when it comes to intense situations, I am also very patient. most of the time I give informative advice to anyone asking questions, I'm also very mature for my age.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses:
I would say I don't have any greatest weaknesses, as I don't believe in failing. Whenever you think of yourself failing it shows that you don't have faith in what you do, meaning that you set yourself up for failure, I like to see myself winning and whenever I do fail, I fix what I did wrong and improve it for the next time. But no one is perfect, everyone has a weakness and if I were to have to pick one it would be seeing myself. I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared
If someone else fails, I don't like to give up and it can sometimes take advantage of me leading myself into a worse situation, depending on how serious it is. Most people in the city that know me can say I'm too energetic and forward but I can easily control it when needed.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin:
I will 100% be ready to leave the like of RP and become an admin, I say this because I have had my fair share of RP and I accomplished what I wanted to do.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
I do not own one but if I did I would.​

Last edited:

Luna Pluxury

Former Governor En2
Player
  1. Your name IRL : Wrishav Chowdhury
  2. Your age: 23
  3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
  4. Average online per day: 8-10
  5. Your Discord: lunapluxury
  6. Your Nickname: Luna Pluxury
  7. Your ID: 104500
Additional information
ANS: I want to be an admin because because there is nothing left for me in RP Life and tired of it. Now I want to be an admin so that I can help another player in their RP and can maintaining a healthy environment in Grand RP because it's my first RP server and I love this server so much. Like I have Worked in GOV, FIB, LSPD, SAHP, NG, LI and also I have a Lawyers Lisence in city so I know the law well so now I want to help other players. As I spend 8-10 hours daily in the city and I want to give that time to improve the RP. I want help and give back the which I get from the city still now. When I need any help I always asked for the help of our Respected admins I have learnt a lot of things from them. Now maybe it's my time to being a help hand of them and help other players.

ANS: My have a lot of Strengths like I am a very good listener, a man with good behaviour, I always trying to help other players even though I didn't get any benefits. I always respect everyone calm and cool. ( That's why a lot of person in the city knows me very well and they love me a lot )

ANS: My weakness is I am kind hearted and sometimes convinced by others.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
ANS: If I get a chance to becomes an admin and can be help other players then obviously yes I will leave RP Life.

ANS: Firstly I don't have any business. But if I had I will sell sell because nothing is more important than rules.

Thanks your precious time. Yours faithfully Luna Pluxury.

Last edited:

Dark Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = Shashvat Jain
2. Your age = 19
3. Time zone = IST
4. Average online per day = 2-4 hours
5. Your Discord = dark_pluxury
6. Your Nickname = Darky
7. Your ID = 7098
Additional information
= I want to become an admin because i want to help new citizen those who coming new in the city and i want teach them how to grow up.
2. what are your strengths?
= My strength is to learn fast and i am hard working i like hard task to perform.
= My weakness are
1) If i listen anything about me which is wrong then i totally angry on them.
2) Sometimes i am doing silly mistake which is not acceptable to anyone
3) Sometimes i am over excited to do things which is not important to anyone.
= Yes i am ready to leave my RP life and i try my best to become admin/god/wizard
= I am not having any business .

=============Thank you===========
Thank you for read my form.
Your citizen Dark Pluxury

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592

Additional information

• I want to become an admin because I have a lot of experience in every org(legal and illegal both). I have remained in every org and is well aware of every server rule and all the things as I am playing on the server from almost 2 years. I was recently the leader of ballas gang but it is disbanded due to some uncertainties but now I am ready and will overcome the mistakes I have made and try to be very good admin.

• First of all as I said according to the rp I know every rule and I am well aware of everything.And in real life I am very calm so it will help me dealing with the person in need. And I do not take any decisions without evidence and without listening to both the sides.

• My greatest weaknesses are that I am not a good turfer means that my aim is very bad and moreover I don't know much languages but I will be cooperable to every person.

• yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

• I don't have any business but if I would have any business I would be ready to sell it because it is my dream to become an admin.

Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz.

Aditya Royal

You Can't Replace Anyone!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Pranav Aditya
3. Time zone : Indian Standard Time (IST) (+5:30 GMT)
4. Average online per day : 8 Hours
5. Your Discord : amancherlaaditya
6. Your Nickname : Aditya Royal
7. Your ID : 9057

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because of my experience and all the time that I spent in the city. I have been in multiple organizations illegal and legal which has given me a different perspective how the city works and everything should be. So I want to help everyone to reach their goals and punish the rulebreakers.

- Commitment for doing hard work.
- Understanding the situation and being calm.
- Good communication skills.
- Fast Learner.

- My greatest weakness is being too honest to everyone, It helps sometimes but upsets my friends sometimes.
- Wants to help everyone even the counter person is not trust worthy.
- Respectful to everyone even they insult me.

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I don't have any business so good to go.

Thank You,
Aditya.

James mackellar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Nathan
2.18 years old
3. gmt+1
4. 5 hours plus but can changed
5.jamesmackellar
6. Tom mackellar

Additional information
1. Ever since I first flew into the city I’ve always had a life goal two become a wizard I’ve been in nearly all legal and illegal organisation and now I think it time two make a change and make my life long goal a reality.

2. I’m good at remaining calm in heated argument and always focus on getting the issues it self resolved and I always two both side of every argument and two get an understanding of what has happened and where two go from there .

3. My greatest weakness are I work Monday two Friday so won’t be able two come into the city till after 4.

4. I’m ready two leave the rp seen because I’ve done everything I wanted two do I’ve been dupty of family before it got disbanded due two leader no longer wanted it so I’m ready for something new and a challenged

5. Will u be ready two sell your business?
Yea because I don’t own any so this won’t be an issue.

Thank for taken the time two read my application tom mackellar

Last edited:

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Cameron
GMT+1
6-7 hours
Camwalker96107
Cam BozoQuinn

1. I want to be a admin because I have been in every legal organisations as High commands expect EMS and LI I haven’t been high command in them 2 organisations. I also been in every gang as either under deputy or deputy. So I think it time in my life for a new chapter.

2. My strengths are me being a hard working so if I become a admin I will prove to all my high commands above me that’s im hard working and I’m also a quick learner so if I don’t know how to do a first all I will need to be shown how then I will be able to do my self.

3. My weakness is that in some situations I can get a bit frustrated depending on how the situation is going but I’m willing to work on that and become a admin

4. Yes I will be ready to leave rp because as I mention before I’ve technically already been in every organisation and now I want a new chapter in my life like being a admin or leader.

5. Yes I don’t have any bussiness because I haven’t the chance to buy one.

Thank you for reading my application
Cam BozoQuinn

Shaker Reapers

Yoo!!
Player
1.Your name IRL - Abhijit Gudi
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord - abhijitgudi
6. Your Nickname - Shaker Reapers
7. Your ID - 66927

Additional information

Ans. 1. because i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes
2. help them if they need to clear there doubt or any queries and have a happy environment around everyone.
3. Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions.
4. Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay a good and make it fair place. I have many experiences in legal organizations like SAHP I started from Cadet to The Under Sheriff of SAHP
5. Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity for career growth and advancement. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.
6. 4.i enjoy the server like I'm SAHP officer for last 7 terms, 1x Trooper , 1x deputy Chief of IA , 2x chief of IA , 2x chief of Staff and currently The Under Sheriff of SAHP
7. I was Major in NG , chief of AirBorne of NG , DHOD of DEA in FIB , trainee in EMS I have been in every legal organization's except LSPD
8. I used to explore other organization's when SAHP is disbanded and once SAHP is back I join back as SAHP is my very first organization's and want to be there no matter what it takes I used to pay fines to be back.
9. I know the rules and regulations that we follow. Because i have been in the city for a very long time. I have met some people who helped me a lot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

Ans . 1. I am good listener
2. able to make friends
3. I am a quick learner
4. able to be calm in intense situation
5. I am a team oriented player but also can work alone
6. I try to organize things in a simple way
7. Try to resolve conflict
8. Fluent in speaking English

Ans. 1. I trust people easily
2. I am sensitive person
3. I am a person who overcommits to a situation
4. i become very emotional toward people

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life

Ans. I have a bunker which I use to stay only. I will sell it if needed.
Regards,
Shaker Reapers

Ex-Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP)(x1) , Ex-Major(NG),Ex- Chief of IA(SAHP)(x2),Ex-Chief of staff (SAHP)(x2),Ex- DHOD of DEA (FIB) , Ex-chief of Air Borne department (NG),Trainee(EMS)
Currently the Under Sheriff of SAHP

Last edited:

MaYanK Federal

MaXoM Gujjar the OG!!!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Mayank
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: 0mayank0
6. Your Nickname: Maxom
7. Your ID: 112839

Additional information
Passion for GTA 5: I have a genuine passion for Grand Theft Auto 5 and its role-playing community.
Problem Solving: I'm an adept problem solver and a level-headed individual. Admins often encounter issues that require quick and fair resolution, whether it's dealing with rule violations, disputes, or technical problems. I am confident in my ability to handle these situations efficiently and impartially.
-> I am a Really Good Problem Solver
Experience with the Game: I have a deep understanding of GTA 5 and its role-playing mechanics.
Problem-Solving Ability: I excel at problem-solving and staying calm under pressure. Admins often encounter challenging situations, and I believe my ability to analyze issues and find solutions quickly would be a valuable asset.
One of my weaknesses is time management. While I am highly motivated and enthusiastic about my work, I sometimes find myself juggling multiple tasks simultaneously, which can lead to inefficiency and stress.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I will Because i already lived my RP life enough and i think i am old now as my Old ID is Dead now.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Dont have one

Vivek Adithya

Player
Player
1. Your IRL Name - Vivek Adithya
2. Your Age -20
3.Time Zone - GMT+5.30
4. Average online per day : 4to5
5. Your Discord - vivekadithys4#0943
6. Your nickname: Vivek Adithya
7. Your I'd - 101131
Additional information
1. Why do you want to be an admin
Ans : it's been a long time in City. i have been experienced in all illegal org and i know city rules because of experienced and i can help the new comers make them understand how RP works and i love being an administrator and i also enjoy being in such supportive role developing my skill set i will give my good efforts to make people can follow low and order in city
2. What are your strengths
Ans : I am disciplined person; i am patients person; i am quick learner; my patients to stay calm with angry people
3. What are your greatest weakness
Ans :showing self awareness and i am kind of emotional
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become admin?
Ans : yes i am ready to leave RP life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans : yes

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Can
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 8 Hour
5. Your Discord: cann_you
6. Your Nickname: Can Fedorov
7. Your ID: 79722

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I have spent a lot of time on all servers of grp, I have been in high command in all organizations, I aim to ensure that people in grand rp can continue their rp at high quality and maintain a level rp system, my first priority is to aim for people to enjoy rp without violating server rules, and secondly, players generally think that the admins are enemies or will disrupt their rp, and I aim to destroy the perception.

I speak Turkish
I'm a good listener
I am very respectful of my environment
I quickly fulfill the orders and tasks given
and discipline comes first

I get angry if I am disrespected or insulted

I have been in rp for more than 1 year, I have done enough rp and now I will help people to rp so im ready

I had one once and I sold it, so I'm ready.

Top Bottom