Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

daddyash

Ballas Deputy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Your name - Arav Pisal
Your age - 16
Time zone - GMT +5:30
Average online per day - (8-10 hrs for weekdays) (12-14 for weekends)
Your Discord - nutzup._
Your nickname - Aasha Ponch
Your ID - 80917
Additional information

Ahh so i feel like i have experienced alot of orgs such as li , ems , sahp , lspd , bunta , bloods , families , vagos and ballas. I knw that i am able of taking up the role of any admin and helping the people with any help they need if they stuck or being faced with rdm and vdm or any other rule break. I will also help out on forums by review complaints and decideing wethier its a rule break or not and punishing the offender.

2.What are your strenghts.

I am very good listener and comprehend situation very quickly and i am good at also being present at any situation very quickly. I also am a good understander i understand situation by listening to what just happen by listening to stuff said by others.

3.What are your weakness.

I feel like i have no major weakness.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

karmansingh

Player
Player
1. karman singh
2. 19
3.GMT+5:30
4.5-8 hours (if i be admin more)
5 karmaneverhart
6.karman

Additional information
i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.

time management, speaking and writing 3 languages Russian, English, french and Hindi fluently, i am taking the situations very calm and professional and i am talking professional.

open with people and very small things that don't matter

Yes

Yes

Malik Rich

MALIK RICHS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Malik Nouman
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC+5
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: .nomi786
6. Your Nickname: Malik Richs
7. Your ID: 68429
Additional information

I have been in Grand Rp for 1 year. I know all basic server rules and I have worked in other orgs also. i want to help the new beginners about Rp and the rules. I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue or fail RP. I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally. I have a better idea how admins work and I think I am suitable for this admin role.

1)
Great Communication Skills

2) Proper Understanding of rules of the server

3) I have a better decision making skills

4) I am confident about my work

1)
Being Straight forward
2) Sometimes I get too much anger in some situations
3) Easily Trust anyone

Yes, I do understand that it is a requirement to let go off the RP Life

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Thank you for Reading
Malik Richs

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL
->Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time Zone
-> UTS+5:30
4.Avarage on-line per day
-> 8hrs
5.Your Discord
-> Alex Roland#3682
6. Yor Nick name
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
Additional Information
- I am playing in the greatest server among all gta rp servers. I want to become administration to serve towards the server and give something back in return of what server has given to me
2. What are your strength?
- I believe that I have the skill to think twise before taking a decision. Also in which fam I am in no member is active that much, so biasness towards people is gonna be dismissed here.
3.What is your weakness?
- I give mercy sometimes to people if that fault isn't too big. I always give a second chance to people. Even sometimes some decision which I use to take seems heartless to the accused, in that case I feels bad
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes I love to
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
-> I don't have business

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Soumen Mandal

2. Your age: 19+

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: Minimum 6 to 7 Hours and weekend 8 to 9 hours

5. Your Discord: soumenmandal

6. Your Nickname: Soumen Mandal

7. Your ID: 73625

Additional information

It's been a long time in the city more than 1year, and I've learned and experienced many new things. Now, I want to dedicate my time to serving this server. It's my dream to become an administrator.

- English B Level
- Kind and secret keeper
- If im not sure of something i dont say it, but instead i recheck and then give a correct anwer.

- I trust people even if they have harmed me
- Have some issues with writing skills some times (not all time).

Yes and I will happy to be a admin.

Yes, I don't have any business.

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592

Additional information

• I want to become an admin because I have a lot of experience in every org(legal and illegal both). I have remained in every org and is well aware of every server rule and all the things as I am playing on the server from almost 2 years. I was recently the leader of ballas gang but it is disbanded due to some uncertainties but now I am ready and will overcome the mistakes I have made and try to be very good admin.

• First of all as I said according to the rp I know every rule and I am well aware of everything.And in real life I am very calm so it will help me dealing with the person in need. And I do not take any decisions without evidence and without listening to both the sides.

• My greatest weaknesses are that I am not a good turfer means that my aim is very bad and moreover I don't know much languages but I will be cooperable to every person.

• yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

• I don't have any business but if I would have any business I would be ready to sell it because it is my dream to become an admin.

Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz.

KaKashii

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Pihul Narkhede

Your age: 24

Time zone: +5:30 (India)

Average online per day: 4-6 hours

Your Discord: kakashii_69

Your Nickname: Void invincible

Your ID: 68721

Additional information:

Why do you want to become an admin?

ANS: I want to become a server administrator because I want to assist others with their issues and purely maintain the EN 02 environment. I've been in the city for about a year now and I have an almost complete grasp of the server. I have been most of the time in orgs both in crime and legal. I was FIB DHOD OF HR, FIB 00 Agent, LSPD COS, and in Crime I was Bloods deputy 3 times and UD 3 terms in different terms.

What are your strengths?

ANS: i)I am truthful with my words.
ii)I always listen to my superiors and try to learn from them.
iii)My mindset is positive.
iv)I am always willing to assist.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

ANS: i) If someone gets angry with me I get emotional.
ii)I Overthink a lot.

Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?

ANS: Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

ANS: Yes. But I don't have any business.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Vivek Adithya - 101131 - vivekadithya4
2- Aditya Royal - 9057 - amancherlaaditya

Interviews will be at 15:00 server time on 03-11-2023​

Last edited:

Amar_Gilgamesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Amar Fuad
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: UTC+03:00
4. Average online per day: 3-6
5. Your Discord: amar_dlm
6. Your Nickname: Amar Gilgamesh
7. Your ID: 102776

Additional information

For me this was the first RP server that i have joined and played on and it is still the only server that i have played on, I have spent more than 4 months in this server and i would say that i have enough experience as i have worked in all forms of RP in this serve LIKE ( Government ( 1 term ), FIB ( 2 terms ), and an unofficial org ( family), I just would like to try to help by becoming an admin.

- I have a 24/7 bodycam that allows me to record all the time i am in the city or out of city.( I start it when i turn on my pc )
- Patient enough to keep going Through any situation with me being completely calm.
- I am loyal to the place i work, As i do not differentiate between anyone if you are my best friend or the person that i hate the most
- I have only been punished 2 times.
- I am a quick learner .
- I speak 3 languages ( English, Arabic, Kurdish )

- I am a little bit impulsive.
- Easy to talk to and reach out to.

Yes and 100% sure.

Do not own any businesses to sell them.

Freddy Andriu

Player
Player
INFORMATION:
1. Your name IRL : Freddy
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC+0
4. Average online per day : 5-10hours
5. Your Discord : Freddyandriu
6. Your Nickname : Freddy Andrez
7. Your ID : 22969

I want to become a Admin because i experienced everything in this server, and im already of RP besides applying for admin is something I'm genuinely excited about. I've spent a significant amount of time in the RP community for example, ive been DEPUTY of nearly all gangs (Bloods, Vagos, Families etc.) i was also SWAT CHIEF COMMANDER in SAHP, DHOD in FIB, and LSPD and thats why I want to contribute my skills and dedication to maintaining a positive and enjoyable environment for all players in this best GRAND RP server. Besides I find happiness in assisting others, resolving conflicts, and working behind the scenes to make sure everyone has a fantastic roleplay time. Throughout my entire RP gameplay i learned all the rules and information about how to be an Admin and how RP has to be done.

• I'm a good listener and a patient problem-solver,
  • I'm also very good at staying composed and focused during intense situations,
  • I have excellent communication skills (i speak fluently in Spanish, English, Lithuanian and a bit of russian)
  • I have very good organise/arrangement skill.
  • I also have very fast learning skills.

• Sometimes, I can get a bit too focused on details and might spend more time than needed on a single issue.

• Yes, I'm ready to take a break from playing to focus on making sure the RP experience is awesome for everyone!

• Absolutely, I understand the rule and I'm willing to sell my business to fully commit to the admin role.

⊶ Freddy Andrez ⊷
giphy.gif

bloods deputy 3x | vagos deputy 1x | families deputy 2x | ballas deputy 1x
SAHP Chief Commander 6x | FIB HOD Spec ops 3x | LSPD Chief of Staff 1x

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Can
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 8 Hour
5. Your Discord: cann_you
6. Your Nickname: Can Prada
7. Your ID: 79722

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I have spent a lot of time on all servers of grp, I have been in high command in all organizations, I aim to ensure that people in grand rp can continue their rp at high quality and maintain a level rp system, my first priority is to aim for people to enjoy rp without violating server rules, and secondly, players generally think that the admins are enemies or will disrupt their rp, and I aim to destroy the perception.

I speak Turkish
I'm a good listener
I am very respectful of my environment
I quickly fulfill the orders and tasks given
and discipline comes first

I get angry if I am disrespected or insulted

I have been in rp for more than 1 year, I have done enough rp and now I will help people to rp so im ready
I had one once and I sold it, so I'm ready.

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Derek
  3. Time zone: UTC+10:00
  4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
  5. Your Discord: waka.changi
  6. Your Nickname: Derek Wakachangii
  7. Your ID: 118425
Additional information
Becoming a Admin will give me a chance to provide support to the lovely GRP community by brining activity, respectful and fast responding to the EN2 Administrator team! I will be be able to explain in-depth answers to certain questions and take admin calls to people in need. I personally enjoy RP so people who have problems can be assisted.
I'd like to be a JR curator of a organization to make sure the CORRECT Leader is chosen for good RP & responsible!
  1. What are your strengths?
I am fluent English I love helping/assisting people I learn very fast/focus on goals I am calm & respectful
  1. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I sometimes believe people to easy
  1. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, am ready!
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I don't have!

Thanks for reading and reviewing my application! ~~Derek Wakachangi

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592

Additional information

• I want to become an admin because I have a lot of experience in every org(legal and illegal both). I have remained in every org and is well aware of every server rule and all the things as I am playing on the server from almost 2 years. I was recently the leader of ballas gang but it is disbanded due to some uncertainties but now I am ready and will overcome the mistakes I have made and try to be very good admin.

• First of all as I said according to the rp I know every rule and I am well aware of everything.And in real life I am very calm so it will help me dealing with the person in need. And I do not take any decisions without evidence and without listening to both the sides.

• My greatest weaknesses are that I am not a good turfer means that my aim is very bad and moreover I don't know much languages but I will be cooperable to every person.

• yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

• I don't have any business but if I would have any business I would be ready to sell it because it is my dream to become an admin.

Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz.

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL
->Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time Zone
-> UTS+5:30
4.Avarage on-line per day
-> 8hrs
5.Your Discord
-> Alex Roland#3682
6. Yor Nick name
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
Additional Information
- I am playing in the greatest server among all gta rp servers. I want to become administration to serve towards the server and give something back in return of what server has given to me
2. What are your strength?
- I believe that I have the skill to think twise before taking a decision. Also in which fam I am in no member is active that much, so biasness towards people is gonna be dismissed here.
3.What is your weakness?
- I give mercy sometimes to people if that fault isn't too big. I always give a second chance to people. Even sometimes some decision which I use to take seems heartless to the accused, in that case I feels bad
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes I love to
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
-> I don't have business

Robin Badmash

F**k Em All
Player
1. Your name IRL: Robin
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: robindior
6. Your Nickname: Robin Diorr
7. Your ID: 57804

Additional information

I want to become admin because I am doing RP on this server from past 1 year and I think my RP life is done and now think its time to help the server and new commers in the server. I believe roleplay can be enhanced which I can imagine would encourage others continuing on the server, which I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally.

My strengths, that I am Trustworthy, Respectful, Confident and full of Positive Attitude and these qualities I have earned from which helped me upholding strong moral and ethical principles is essential for gaining respect and credibility.

My greatest weakness which I can say is that I overthink most of the time and Perfectionism, always striving for perfection which does not happen some time.

Yes

Actually I don't have a business

KaKashii

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Pihul Narkhede

Your age: 24

Time zone: +5:30 (India)

Average online per day: 4-6 hours

Your Discord: kakashii_69

Your Nickname: Void invincible

Your ID: 68721

Additional information:

Why do you want to become an admin?

ANS: I want to become a server administrator because I want to assist others with their issues and purely maintain the EN 02 environment. I've been in the city for about a year now and I have an almost complete grasp of the server. I have been most of the time in orgs both in crime and legal. I was FIB DHOD OF HR, FIB 00 Agent, LSPD COS, and in Crime I was Bloods deputy 3 times and UD 3 terms in different terms.

What are your strengths?

ANS: i)I am truthful with my words.
ii)I always listen to my superiors and try to learn from them.
iii)My mindset is positive.
iv)I am always willing to assist.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

ANS: i) If someone gets angry with me I get emotional.
ii)I Overthink a lot.

Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?

ANS: Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

ANS: Yes. But I don't have any business.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mohammed Zubair
2. Your age:22
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 - 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: zubair_rasheed
6. Your Nickname: Zubair Rasheed
7. Your ID:397

Additional information

* I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals. And I have been more than 90+ days , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
* Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
* I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
* I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
* after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
* I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* I would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* Yes, i can sell my business if i have one.. so there is no issue in it

NAKSH BADMASH

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Allen brown

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 17Turning 18)
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord :itsmeop
6. Your Nickname : Nairit Bhandari
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, my strengths include a strong sense of fairness and impartiality. I can enforce rules and guidelines consistently, ensuring a balanced and enjoyable experience for all participants. I excel in conflict resolution, managing disputes or issues that may arise during roleplay sessions with tact and diplomacy.

My greatest weakness is that I show mercy to people who beg me or requst for a warn as i feel bad if they don't know what they did or they r doing

Yes, I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes,I dont have 1

THANKS...

Luke Moore

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Luke
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 6-7 on week days, 8-10 weekend
5. Your Discord: dantes991
6. Your Nickname: Dantes Hawk
7. Your ID : 1035

Additional information
The reason I aspire to become an admin on this esteemed GTAV server is driven by my years of dedicated play in the RP community. My intention is to transition from my role as a player and instead focus on addressing rule violations by fellow players. While this motivation may seem somewhat unusual, it stems from my strong aversion to instances where players disregard the rules, as it adversely affects the RP experience for all participants.

Over the course of my four-year RP journey, I have developed a deep appreciation for the intricacies of the game and the significance of adhering to the established guidelines. I aim to be the individual who can effectively address these issues and assist genuine players in enjoying the game without disruptions caused by rule-breaking players. My primary goal is to contribute my wealth of experience and knowledge to enhance this server's development, ensuring it maintains its position as one of the finest roleplay servers available.

I am genuinely committed to creating an environment where players can engage in RP free from the interference of those who choose to ignore the rules. By becoming an admin, I aspire to serve as a guardian of fair play and uphold the server's standards. My overarching desire is to assist players in finding a sanctuary in this well-filtered gaming space, enabling them to fully immerse themselves in the world of RP. I believe that my dedication, combined with the collective will of the player community, can help nurture and preserve this server's reputation as one of the premier roleplay platforms.

I am generally balanced and adequate person who is always trying to remain calm in climax situations and act with a use of knowledge, experience and all the details depended on the situation.

I am fluent in English and I think this is really and strength for me, because my English skills will make sure that no player is left with misunderstanding.

I am open-minded person, who is not thinking about solution from one path, but from other sights and alternatives as well.

I am a very positive person, who is always seeking to help, encourage and influence others by all means. I try to always motivate everybody and make them happy by just talking to me.

As a person, I can say that every single one of us have weaknesses so I think it will be selfish of me if I say I do not have one. Thus I want to underline one of my weakness which is remaining the same energy during the day. If the working environment or duration of working time is long, I get tired and exhausted easily. This will not effect my online time, however I just want to say that, that tiredness can be seen in my voice sometimes which I think is not a problem, since I am a very positive person.

Absolutely!

Absolutely! (Do not have any)

Top Bottom