Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL: Can
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 8 Hour
5. Your Discord: cann_you
6. Your Nickname: Can Fedorov
7. Your ID: 79722

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I have spent a lot of time on all servers of grp, I have been in high command in all organizations, I aim to ensure that people in grand rp can continue their rp at high quality and maintain a level rp system, my first priority is to aim for people to enjoy rp without violating server rules, and secondly, players generally think that the admins are enemies or will disrupt their rp, and I aim to destroy the perception.

I speak Turkish
I'm a good listener
I am very respectful of my environment
I quickly fulfill the orders and tasks given
and discipline comes first

I get angry if I am disrespected or insulted

I have been in rp for more than 1 year, I have done enough rp and now I will help people to rp so im ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I had one once and I sold it, so I'm ready.

Deco Rosevelt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL:Abood
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:Berlin Germany
4. I play at random time but mostly active
5. Average online per day:6-8 hours
6. Your Discord:Lacapo96
7. Deco Santos
8. Your ID:2959
9. I want to be curator of State section or both but I prefer state I have more experience in state

As a potential admin, my primary goal is to maintain the integrity and fair play that GrandRP stands for. I firmly believe that every player should have the opportunity to enjoy their time on the server without any disruptions or infringements on their enjoyment. I am committed to upholding the rules and regulations, ensuring that all players are treated fairly, and addressing any issues promptly and professionally.

Fairness i treat all people the same and stand with the right side and I have the Communication Skill I can talk with people and know what they need and know how I can help them.

Really I musst have a weakness but I can't think of any right know but if I said I don't have any I would be lying because everyone has a weakness.

I would indeed be prepared to leave my current RP life behind.

I dont own a business.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Ans:No

Freddy Andriu

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Freddy
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC+0 and UTC+2
4. Average online per day : 5-10hours
5. Your Discord : Freddyandriu
6. Your Nickname : Freddy Andrez
7. Your ID : 22969

I want to become a Admin because i experienced everything in this server, and im already tired of RP besides applying for admin is something I'm genuinely excited about. I've spent a significant amount of time in the RP community for example, ive been DEPUTY of nearly all gangs (Bloods, Vagos, Families etc.) i was also SWAT CHIEF COMMANDER in SAHP, DHOD in FIB, and LSPD and thats why I want to contribute my skills and dedication to maintaining a positive and enjoyable environment for all players in this best GRAND RP server. Besides I find happiness in assisting others, resolving conflicts, and working behind the scenes to make sure everyone has a fantastic roleplay time. Throughout my entire RP gameplay i learned all the rules and information about how to be an Admin and how RP has to be done.

I'm a good listener and a patient problem-solver,
I'm also very good at staying composed and focused during intense situations,
I have excellent communication skills (i speak fluently in Spanish, English, Lithuanian and a bit of russian)
I have very good organise/arrangement skill.
I also have very fast learning skills.

Sometimes, I can get a bit too focused on details and might spend more time than needed on a single issue.

Yes, I'm ready to take a break from playing to focus on making sure the RP experience is awesome for everyone.

Absolutely, I understand the rule and I'm willing to sell my business to fully commit to the admin role.

⊶ Freddy Andrez ⊷
giphy.gif

bloods deputy 3x | vagos deputy 1x | families deputy 2x | ballas deputy 1x
SAHP Chief Commander 6x | FIB HOD Spec ops 3x | LSPD Chief of Staff 1x

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelenski
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I think this is the time where I should go for adminship as I believe that I have tried a lot of things whether it's an illegal stuff or a legal stuff. Now I would like to gain more experience and that's why I want to become an administrator. Being a citizen for over 10 months, I believe that I am ready to be an administrator and help the new citizens flying into the city.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 6 terms in LSPD with 4 terms as HC, 5 terms in gangs where in every term I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically as much as I know, now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.

Ans -
My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.

Ans -
My greatest weakness is that I am a type of person who always points out mistakes and tries to solve it. It is sometimes not good for me.

Ans -
Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

Ans -
Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelenski

Last edited:

HATIM

Player
Player
Name: Hatim
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 11 hours
Discord: HATIM . YT#7652
Nickname: Hatim Primo
ID: 12837

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server. Now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP.
I am highly motivated to contribute to the growth and well-being of the Grand rp community as an admin. My dedication to this server is unwavering, and I believe that my role as an admin will allow me to further support and enrich the experiences of its members.

Patience
Understanding of Rules of the Server
Good communication skills
Ability to learn quickly work hard and work smart.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
I don't have a business.

Thank You.

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL
->Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time Zone
-> UTS+5:30
4.Avarage on-line per day
-> 8hrs
5.Your Discord
-> Alex Roland#3682
6. Yor Nick name
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
Additional Information
- I am playing in the greatest server among all gta rp servers. I want to become administration to serve towards the server and give something back in return of what server has given to me
2. What are your strength?
- I believe that I have the skill to think twise before taking a decision. Also in which fam I am in no member is active that much, so biasness towards people is gonna be dismissed here.
3.What is your weakness?
- I give mercy sometimes to people if that fault isn't too big. I always give a second chance to people. Even sometimes some decision which I use to take seems heartless to the accused, in that case I feels bad
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes I love to
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
-> I don't have business

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592

Additional information

• I want to become an admin because I have a lot of experience in every org(legal and illegal both). I have remained in every org and is well aware of every server rule and all the things as I am playing on the server from almost 2 years. I was recently the leader of ballas gang but it is disbanded due to some uncertainties but now I am ready and will overcome the mistakes I have made and try to be very good admin.

• First of all as I said according to the rp I know every rule and I am well aware of everything.And in real life I am very calm so it will help me dealing with the person in need. And I do not take any decisions without evidence and without listening to both the sides.

• My greatest weaknesses are that I am not a good turfer means that my aim is very bad and moreover I don't know much languages but I will be cooperable to every person.

• yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

• I don't have any business but if I would have any business I would be ready to sell it because it is my dream to become an admin.

Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz.

SALEH123

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: saleh
2. Your age: 16
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord:glok1928
6. Your Nickname:SALEH Legacy
7. Your ID: 57657

Additional information

• I want to become an admin because I have a lot of experience in every org(legal and illegal both). I have remained in every org and is well aware of every server rule and all the things as I am playing on the server from almost 2 years. I was recently the leader of ballas gang but it is disbanded due to some uncertainties but now I am ready and will overcome the mistakes I have made and try to be very good admin.

• First of all as I said according to the rp I know every rule and I am well aware of everything.And in real life I am very calm so it will help me dealing with the person in need. And I do not take any decisions without evidence and without listening to both the sides.

• My greatest weaknesses are that I am not a good turfer means that my aim is very bad and moreover I don't know much languages but I will be cooperable to every person.

• yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

• I don't have any business but if I would have any business I would be ready to sell it because it is my dream to become an admin.

Solid Regards.
SALEH Legacy

HATIM

Player
Player

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server. Now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP.
I am highly motivated to contribute to the growth and well-being of the Grand rp community as an admin. My dedication to this server is unwavering, and I believe that my role as an admin will allow me to further support and enrich the experiences of its members.

Patience

Yeah definitely

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
I don't have a business.

Thank You.

HyperJODD

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Somesh Tewatia
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-IST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)-10:30 to 21:30
5. Average online per day- 5-7Hrs
6. Your Discord-somesh_tewatia
7. Your Nickname-Hyper North
8. Your ID-55436
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section-Both

Additional information

I would like to be an admin in the server due to my lot of experience with different people across the server who had helped me including the administrative team of the server in the same way I would be like to deliver my best possible back to the server by serving as an admin. The new people in the server face many problems like I did I would be liking to enhance their roleplay experience by my help so that they could peacefully play further in the best server.
I have a wide variety of strengths some of which I build by playing on the server and was able to explore and find many but some of the important one's are:-
-Always helping each other whether you know him or not
-Be calm, patient, grateful and self-reliant in every situation.
-always listening and learning new things and giving the best possible in every situation
-being happy and spreading joy among each other
-Always to being humble to everyone

I was having many weakness like I was too shy to talk to anyone unknown, running away from things, always trying to be first before knowing what to do and I have worked hard to improve them but some like being shy like still exists in one corner but will be trying to improve and give my best as an admin.
I have enjoyed a lot of rp and I would be ready to leave it and improves other's experience by my.
YES
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
NO

Select for moderation

Aditya Royal

You Can't Replace Anyone!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Pranav Aditya
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : Indian Standard Time (IST) (+5:30 GMT)
4. Average online per day : 8 Hours
5. Your Discord : amancherlaaditya
6. Your Nickname : Aditya Royal
7. Your ID : 9057

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because of my experience and all the time that I spent in the city. I have been in multiple organizations illegal and legal which has given me a different perspective how the city works and everything should be. So I want to help everyone to reach their goals and punish the rulebreakers.

- Commitment for doing hard work.
- Understanding the situation and being calm.
- Good communication skills.
- Fast Learner.

- My greatest weakness is being too honest to everyone, It helps sometimes but upsets my friends sometimes.
- Wants to help everyone even the counter person is not trust worthy.
- Respectful to everyone even they insult me.

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I don't have any business so good to go.

Thank You,
Aditya.

Vivek Adithya

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
  1. Your name IRL : Vivek Adithya .L
  2. Your age: 20
  3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
  4. Average online per day: 4-6
  5. Your Discord: vivekadithya4
  6. Your Nickname: Vivek Adithya
  7. Your ID: 101131
Additional information
ANS: I want to be an admin because there is nothing left for me in RP Life i have been in all the org FIB,SAHP,GOV,EMS,NG.LSPD and Gang to and i can help the new comers make them understand how RP works. Through out my entire RP gameplay if i am done mistakes i am sorry . i will give my best good efforts to make people can follow low and order in city

ANS: i am patients to person , i am disciplined person, i am quick learner

ANS: I am kind of emotional person

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
ANS: I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

ANS: yes. But if I had I will sell because nothing is more important than rules.

Thanks your precious time Yours faithfully Vivek Adithya.

NaiveBhai

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ans: Sheikh Naive
2. Your age
23 Years
3. Time zone
GMT6+
10-15 hours a day
5. Your Discord
naive4636
6. Your Nickname
Naive

7. Your ID

Additional information

There are several main reasons :
  • I give times and energy and been playing Grand RP in en01,02 almost 1.5 year and been almost 6 months in EN03 so I gathered much knowledge in roleplay.

City needs help of admins to make it smooth, I wanna part of this.

I always wanted to be an admin because this is how I wanna help new people in their gameplay and guide them properly to learn play roleplay.

I want to make justice and fair to all.

I wanna bring good experience for new people coming in city.

I am always there for any kind of help I can do.

I am helpful towards new coming people.

I can be calm in rush situation and make right decision based on situation.

I speak multiple language like English, Urdu, Hindi and Bangla so its easy for me to understand people's feelings.

Most important is Admin needs to be alart when needed, sometimes admin maybe busy with their IRL work , So I can be in city whenever the city needs me, time is no issue for me as I play almost 8-10 hours a day infact more than mentioned.

I can fly in city anytime when needed.

I learn things fast as I am a fast learner.

It'll be easier for senior admins to help me learn new things.

I always respect seniors and obey their instructions.

Sometimes it feels hurt when someone abuses my family, but I let them go

Yesssss

Obviously yes.

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Derek​
  2. Your age: 16 (nearly 17)​
  3. Time zone: UTC+10:00​
  4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours​
  5. Your Discord: waka.changi​
  6. Your Nickname: Derek Wakachangi​
  7. Your ID: 118425​
Additional information
Becoming a Admin will give me a chance to provide support to the lovely GRP community by brining activity, respectful and fast responding to the EN2 Administrator team! I will be be able to explain in-depth answers to certain questions and take admin calls to people in need. I personally enjoy RP so people who have problems can be assisted.
I'd like to be a JR curator of a organization to make sure the CORRECT Leader is chosen for good RP & responsible!
  1. What are your strengths?
I am fluent English I love helping/assisting people I learn very fast/focus on goals I am calm & respectful
  1. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I sometimes believe people to easy
  1. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, am ready!
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I don't have!

Thanks for reading and reviewing my application! ~~Derek Wakachangi

Last edited:

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mohammed Zubair
2. Your age:22
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 - 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: zubair_rasheed
6. Your Nickname: Zubair Rasheed
7. Your ID:397

Additional information

* I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals. And I have been more than 90+ days , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
* Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
* I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
* I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
* after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
* I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* I would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* Yes, i can sell my business if i have one.. so there is no issue in it

LuciferCarlos

Player
Player
Personal Information:

1. Name: Tejveer Hari
  2. Age: 21
  3. Time Zone: UTC -7(US Pacific)
  4. Average Online Time per Day: 8-10 hours per day
  5. Discord Username: lucifercarl0s
  6. Nickname: Lucifer Carlos
  7. Discord ID: 97819
Additional Information:

I aspire to become an administrator to address a growing concern I've noticed within the community. Over time, I've observed an increase in rule violations and disruptive behavior that impacts the overall quality of the server. It's my belief that by taking on the role of an administrator, I can help restore order and ensure that the server remains a welcoming and enjoyable place for all members. My commitment to enforcing server rules, maintaining fairness, and promoting a positive environment drives my desire to contribute positively.
    One of my most significant strengths is my cautious and meticulous approach to trust. I firmly believe in requiring concrete evidence and proof before placing my trust in anyone. This vigilant mindset enables me to make informed decisions and minimizes the risk of being misled or deceived. I am known for my dedication to upholding the standards of honesty and integrity, which is a quality I intend to bring to my role as an administrator.
    Paradoxically, my strength in demanding evidence before trust can be a weakness in some situations. This sometimes leads to an overly skeptical mindset, even when presented with the truth. While I value the importance of proof, I recognize that finding a balance between skepticism and trust is essential in effectively carrying out the responsibilities of an administrator.
  4. Will you be ready to leave your RP life to become an admin?
    When I initially joined this server, my primary goal was to engage in immersive role-playing and enjoy the experiences it had to offer. However, the recent surge in rule violations has prompted me to reconsider my role. I believe in the potential of the server to provide a rich and enjoyable role-play environment, and to facilitate this, I am more than willing to set aside my personal RP pursuits to focus on the responsibilities and duties of an administrator. My priority is to ensure that the server becomes a better place for all members to explore their creative stories and adventures.
    Yes ,for sure .

River Lees

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jared
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: river_6422
6. Your Nickname: Jared
7. Your ID: 99466

Additional information
I want to become admin because I feel like I have done enough RP and I want to turn a new chapter in my life to an admin. I will help the admin team look out for rule breaks and show respect to everyone that needs help. I am very active in the city and I have dedicated my life to the server and I love this Project very much. I want to also become a admin to show the new players that are coming into Roleplay and show them how RP works.

Teamwork
Hard work
Leadership

Being sensitive is the mean one

Yes, I am ready

I dont have a business

Last edited:

vishal singh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - vishal singh
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day - 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Monika Rathod#0200
6. Your Nickname - monika hellfire
7. Your ID - 89218

Additional information
ans - I've spent countless hours in Grand RP, exploring every role and opportunity. Now, I yearn to give back to the city I love. As an admin, I can leverage my experience from roles like FIB ( 1 x Term ), LSPD( 1 x Term ), EMS( 1 x Term ), NG( 4 x Term as Major General ) to help shape and improve the city. Inspired by the dedication of current admins, I too want to guide and assist others in their unique journeys within Grand RP. For me, becoming an admin is about making a difference in the community that has given me so much.

ans - Here are my key strengths
  • Good Listener: I attentively listen to players' needs and concerns, ensuring everyone feels heard.
  • Helpful Nature: I derive satisfaction from assisting others, even without personal gain.
  • Problem Solver: I approach challenges with a calm and composed mindset, finding effective solutions.
  • Communication Skills: I excel in conveying information clearly and effectively.
  • Rule Follower: I strictly follow the rules, maintaining the highest standards of conduct.
  • Respectful: I always show due respect and obedience to my seniors.
  • Experienced in RP: My extensive experience in RP has honed my skills and deepened my understanding of the city.
  • Time Investment: I am committed to investing time in the city, contributing to its growth and betterment.
ans - I do have a tendency to get angry, I am actively working on managing my emotions better.

ans - yes of course.

ans - yes i have bunker but i will sell it sure

8Ne4XlDjmFqjOUrg.gif

HATIM

Player
Player

Additional information

Patience

Yeah definitely

I don't have a business.

Thank You.

Top Bottom