Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

SA GAMING

Player
Player
Name:Soumik Acharya
Time zone :GMT+5:30
Average online per day : 5 to 6 hours
Your Discord: captainprice013222
Your Nickname: Tony Gaitonde
Your ID : 70379

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Answer- Because I like helping out the community, And also right now i am DHOD In Lspd and HC on bloods Gang earlier and i will stop rule breaks and make this server good for people to play on. Getting this Administrator role will make me very happy, and I think I would fit good in the community. Many people know me as a “good” person and helpful. I would be mature to other players and make sure they have fun on this server. If players would ask me any questions, I would answer those and help out on anything. I used to be an Administrator on this servers and as a admin i want to learn many things.

2. What are your strengths?
Answer- 1) I'm not toxic guy or anything, I personally don't like toxic or rude people. You won't see me any time toxic or anything.
2) I have been playing roleplay ( GTA:SA - GTA V ) since late ~2018 Besides some breaks off and on, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time. Throughout my gaming career, I mainly played roleplay games such as GTA:SA, GTA V etc... hence I got a lot of experience on them. I participated in creating of few servers as well. All in all, once I find the server I like, I stick with it for a LONG time, which now is grand roleplay. I absolutely love all parts of it, from community, rules, etc. that are just amazing.
3) I am never mean to people and I like to always keep my chill when helping or just in a situation. I am very kind and nice towards people.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Answer- I Don't Have Any Weakness but i can say that i am little bit emotional.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Answer- Yes I am ready to leave.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Answer - I don't have a business.

Thank you

Your regards

Tony Gaitonde

Last edited:

fedrovsatish

Player
Player
Your name IRL
Answer Dharmesh bhoi
2. Your age
Answer 26
3. Time zone Indian GMT
Answer +5:30
4. Average online per day
Answer 4-5 hours ( as I work ooc also job )
5. Your Discord
Answer shivansh1669
6. Your Nickname
Answer Satish fedrov
7. Your ID
Answer 112741

Additional information
Answer - See i played server from a long time and like I know you will check my id age and all but the thing is I know all admin rule as I was playing server before but I lost my id pass so thing is that but I know every single rule and I want to become admin because I like to help people and all like to help in ticket and all I want to become an ooc player plus I have all exp in org in ng as b general and I want exp admin life

Answer - My great skills are like politeness and good behaviour positivity dedication toward my work and mostly to reply fast in admin ticket like fast typing skills

Answer - I don’t think that I have any weaknesses ya but if I have I will work on it by taking help of senior admin and older admin

Answer - Yes I am ready even I know that admin is ooc so we need to leave our rp

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Answer -
Ya i am not having any business so it will be ok for me because I just happy in my investments amount so I will be happy if I become admin

thanks for reading my forum
satishfedrov

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
1. Your name IRL-Preet Singh
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day-14 Hrs
5. Your Discord-preet#0007
6. Your Nickname-Preet
7. Your ID-99081

Additional information

There are many reasons why someone might want to become an administrator. As an administrator, you would be the one to make important decisions and manage the staff. This would give you an opportunity to develop and hone your skills.being an administrator is an excellent way to develop your career. As an administrator, you would have an opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas and progress up the ladder. This would give you an opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills and further your career.

I believe that everyone has their own unique strengths that are essential to making them who they are. My personal strengths are my ability to remain organized and focused, my strong work ethic These are the strengths that I believe make me who I am. I am confident in my abilities and strive to continue to develop my skills and knowledge. I believe that by embracing and developing my strengths, I can lead a successful and fulfilling life.

My greatest weaknesses have been a source of struggle for me for quite some time. I have tried to identify and address them in order to better myself, but they have been persistent.

Yes

Yes

Your regards
Preet Thugs

Kartik Bansal

Player
Player
Information
Your name in real life (IRL)

Kartik Bansal.
Your age
Time zone
GMT+5:30.
Average online time per day
5 – 6 hours daily.
Your Discord
kartikbansal.23.
Your Nickname
Kartik Blood.
Your ID
Additional Information
Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an admin because I have spent a significant amount of time in GRP across various servers, engaging in different forms of RP and being a part of various ORGs. I aspire to be an admin because I believe I can contribute to the server's improvement. As a member of the staff team, I aim to help players, enforce rules, and ensure a positive experience for everyone. I have extensive experience in this area.
What are your strengths?
My strengths include time management, effective communication (both speaking and writing), and handling situations with calm professionalism.
What are your greatest weaknesses?
I tend to be easily distracted.
Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am willing to step away from my RP activities to fulfill my responsibilities as an admin.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (Note: It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have a business to sell, so this won't be an issue.

Last edited:

Nazmuskhan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Nazmus Khan
2. 18
3. (GMT+6)
4. 3-4 Hours
5. nazmus_khan
6. Nazmus
7. Id- 38820
Additional information

i.Responsibility: Admins are often responsible for ensuring fair play and a positive gaming experience for all players. Some individuals enjoy taking on this responsibility and helping to maintain order.
ii.Influence: Admins may have the power to make decisions that affect the game or community. This can include setting rules, resolving disputes, or implementing new features. Some players want to have a say in how the game or community is run.
iii.Community Building: Admins often play a role in fostering a sense of community among players. They may organize events, create forums or chat channels, and generally help build a supportive and engaged player base.
iv.Knowledge and Expertise: Some players become admins because they have extensive knowledge of the game or community and want to share that knowledge with others. They may enjoy helping newer players learn and grow.
v.Recognition: Being an admin can come with a degree of prestige or recognition within the community. Some players seek this recognition as a form of achievement.

Strategy and Planning: Some players excel at strategic thinking, which allows them to anticipate their opponents' moves, plan ahead, and make effective decisions to achieve their objectives.
Quick Reflexes: In fast-paced action games, quick reflexes and hand-eye coordination are crucial. Players with excellent reaction times can excel in games that require rapid movements and precise timing.
Teamwork and Communication: Team-based games often require strong communication and teamwork skills. Players who can effectively coordinate with their teammates, share information, and execute strategies together can be highly valuable.
iv.Adaptability: Being able to adapt to changing game conditions, opponents' strategies, or unexpected events is a valuable skill. Flexible players can adjust their tactics on the fly and remain competitive.
Resource Management: In games that involve resource management, such as resource-gathering or economy-building games, players who can efficiently allocate and manage their resources tend to perform well.
Analytical Skills: Analytical players are good at analyzing game data, statistics, and patterns to make informed decisions. This can be particularly useful in games with complex mechanics.
Patience and Persistence: Some games require patience and persistence to master. Players who are willing to put in the time to practice and improve their skills can achieve high levels of proficiency.
Creativity and Innovation: In sandbox or creative games, players who have a creative mindset and can come up with innovative solutions or designs often stand out.
Leadership: In games with leadership roles or guilds/clans, players who can effectively lead and organize groups of players can create successful and enjoyable gaming communities.

Limited Reflexes: In fast-paced action games, players with slower reflexes may struggle to react quickly to in-game events, such as enemy attacks or environmental hazards.

yes

I don't have any business.

_CriminaL

Player
Player
Name: Hamza Zafar
Time zone: GMT+5:00
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: hamza_zafar
Nickname: Treavor Reaper
ID: 102561

Additional information

I want to become admin because I want to help most people everywhere they are in trouble, but I think that it is not enough to help out as normal person in rp so now I want to help people as Admin I hope I also selected again because I was selected last time but I was ban for 7 days because I do so many bad stuffs but I learn from them.

My strength is my mind which always encourage me to always stop for doing wrong decision.

My weakness is my brother if someone says something about him i never forgot that person for only that reasons but i ignores all other one who talk shit about me

Yeah definitely

Yes I'm ready.

Shaker Reapers

Yoo!!
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1.Your name IRL - Abhijit Gudi
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Abhijit Gudi
6. Your Nickname - Shaker Reapers
7. Your ID - 66927

Additional information

Ans. because i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes and help them if they need to clear there doubt or any queries and have a happy environment around everyone. I have been in SAHP for past 4 terms and was the High Command in the 3 terms and I was Major in NG also . and i know the rules and regulations that we follow. Because i have been in the city for a very long time. I have met some people who helped me alot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

Ans . 1. I am good listener
2. able to make friends
3. I am a quick learner
4. able to be calm in intense situation
5. I am a team oriented player but also can work alone
6. I try to organize things in a simple way
7. Try to resolve conflict
8. Fluent in speaking English

Ans. 1. I trust people easily
2. I am sensitive person
3. I am a person who overcommits to a situation
4. I am introvert kind of person but if the other person starts a conversation then i can talk freely

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life if i become and admin

Ans. I have a bunker which i use to stay only. I will sell it if needed.

Regard,
Shaker Reapers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex-Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP) , Ex-Colonel (SAHP) , Ex-Major(NG),Ex- Chief of IA(SAHP),Ex-Currently Chief of staff (SAHP)
Currently DHOD of DEA (FIB)
ggcXyYb3yTKxQ4W7.gif

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Abdul Ahad - 17487 - _abdulahad
2- Ashish Pluxury - 94760 - ashish0903
3- Jai Tripathii - 87278 - JAITRIPATHIGAMER#2178
4- Captain Prashant - 85642 - prashant0001
5- Nazmus Khan- 38820 - nazmus_khan

Interviews will be at 15:00 Server time on 02-10-2023

fedrovsatish

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL

Kartik Bansal.

Your age

3. Time zone
(GMT+5:30)
Average online per day
5 – 6 hours daily
Your Discord
  • kartikbansal.23
  • Your Nickname
  • Kartik Blood
  • Your ID
  • Additional informationWhy do you want to become an admin
  • I want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot it
  • What are your strengths?
  • Time management, speaking and writing i am taking the situations very calm and professional and i am talking professional.
  • What are your greatest weaknesses?
  • To get easily attract to them
  • Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin
  • Yes, because I have played a lot in rp so ok
  • Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • I don’t have a business.

fedrovsatish

Player
Player
Your name IRL
Answer Dharmesh bhoi
2. Your age
Answer 26
3. Time zone Indian GMT
5. Your Discord
Answer shivansh1669
6. Your Nickname
Answer Satish fedrov
7. Your ID
Answer 112741

Additional information
Answer - See i played server from a long time and like I know you will check my id age and all but the thing is I know all admin rule as I was playing server before but I lost my id pass so thing is that but I know every single rule and I want to become admin because I like to help people and all like to help in ticket and all I want to become an ooc player plus I have all exp in org in ng as b general and I want exp admin life

Answer - My great skills are like politeness and good behaviour positivity dedication toward my work and mostly to reply fast in admin ticket like fast typing skills

Answer - I don’t think that I have any weaknesses ya but if I have I will work on it by taking help of senior admin and older admin

Answer - Yes I am ready even I know that admin is ooc so we need to leave our rp

Answer -
Ya i am not having any business so it will be ok for me because I just happy in my investments amount so I will be happy if I become admin

satishfedrov

Ubaid Rehman

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ubaid-UR-Rehman
2. Your age: 18
3.Time zone: GMT +05:00
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Mister Iron #7379
6. Your Nickname: Mister Iron
7. Your ID: 54480

Additional information
I've Been in the city for like a Year and I have experience of every legal and illegal organization. Also, I respect every citizen in city and help them in every situation, so now I had all the experience of that how the city works & with following all the city rules as well. So now I like To Become an admin to Run the City Without Any Rules Break & help every citizen for their problems. As an Admin, I believe I will have the opportunity to develop my communication skills, leadership skills, and conflict resolution skills. It would be an exciting challenge to apply these skills in a role that benefits the community, and I am eager to contribute to making the GTA RP experience enjoyable for all players.
Great Communication Skills.
. I can deal with situations that are unstable.
. Good and Quick learner.
I trust everyone easily.
. Sometimes I get too much anger in some situations.
. Being Straight forward.
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Thank you for Reading!
Mister Iron❤️

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
1.Your name IRL: Karandeep Singh Randhawa
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 Hours or above.
5. Your Discord: KDS_RANDHAWA#7619
6. You’re Nickname: Kds Randhawa
7. You’re ID: 99066

Additional information
Answer-
(a). Becoming an admin and being able to help the community further is what I like to do,
going out of the way to help better the community and make sure everyone has a good experience while playing on GRP.

(b).I've been playing GRP gaining lots of knowledge and experience as a employee and member in all different legal orgs and some gang’s like- Bloods Street, Marabunta Grande, Ballas and Los Santos Vagos.

Answer-
(a). Fast learner (Easily understand and learn new things).
(b). Solve the situation calmly.
(c). Listening both parties.
(d). Good knowledge about server rules.

Answer-
(a). Game Addict
(b). Overthinking
(c). Sometime becoming emotional and rude.
(d). Easily trust anyone.

Answer-
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Answer-
Yes, I am ready to sell my business but I don’t have business.

Thank You so much for read my application and have a nice day/night.
Kds Randhawa.

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL - Shivansh Pandey

2. Your age - 26

5. Your Discord - Rock Shiva#0201

6. Your Nickname - Rock Shiva

7. Your ID - 94392

Additional information

Ans. As I know most the sever rules. So I think this is the time to use my knowledge about this server, so that I want to help the citizens and server and make sure everyone is enjoying their time Roleplaying in this server.. I really love helping others.. they can have a good experience in our server. I have been in SAHP for past 7 terms and was the High Command in the 3 terms . I have met who helped me alot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

i-: Fluent in speaking English

ii-: Managing

iii:- Quick Learner

iv:- Team Management

v:-I like to help

Ans. i:- Easily Trust To Anyone

ii-: Sensitive Person

iii:-Over Excitement

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life if i become admin

Ans. I don't have any business

Regard,

Rock Shiva

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex:-Lieutenant , Ex-Lieutenant Colonel (SAHP) , Ex-Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP) , Ex-Chief of IA

Currently :- Supervisor of a Department (FIB)

Last edited:

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
1. Your name IRL-Preet Singh
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day-14 Hrs
5. Your Discord-preet#0007
6. Your Nickname-Preet
7. Your ID-99081

Additional information

There are many reasons why someone might want to become an administrator. As an administrator, you would be the one to make important decisions and manage the staff. This would give you an opportunity to develop and hone your skills.being an administrator is an excellent way to develop your career. As an administrator, you would have an opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas and progress up the ladder. This would give you an opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills and further your career.

I believe that everyone has their own unique strengths that are essential to making them who they are. My personal strengths are my ability to remain organized and focused, my strong work ethic These are the strengths that I believe make me who I am. I am confident in my abilities and strive to continue to develop my skills and knowledge. I believe that by embracing and developing my strengths, I can lead a successful and fulfilling life.

My greatest weaknesses have been a source of struggle for me for quite some time. I have tried to identify and address them in order to better myself, but they have been persistent.

Yes

Yes

Your regards
Preet Thugs

Karl Lue

What you do is the wish of what you will do.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ayberk
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 6-10 hours.
5. Your Discord : @ayberkblt
6. Your Nickname : Leroy Lue
7. Your ID : 80171

Additional information
- I want to become an admin, because i want to show/teach peoples the rules and i'll help them. I have already done with my 1 Term leadership, 2 term deputy leadership. And more then 6 month HC in legal orgs and illegal orgs. I want to help my knowledge and server rules.

- I'm fluent with some languages, like English, Turkish and German
- I can handle most situations without any trouble.

- I don't like the people, who thinks he is the leader of the world.

- Off course, im ready. I'm already done with my leadership.

- I do not have any Business.

Last edited:

fedrovsatish

Player
Player
Your name IRL
Answer Dharmesh bhoi
2. Your age
Answer 26
3. Time zone Indian GMT
5. Your Discord
Answer shivansh1669
6. Your Nickname
Answer Satish fedrov
7. Your ID
Answer 112741

Additional information

Answer -

satishfedrov

Vinay Reddy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: vinay datta
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:6h+
5. Your Discord: vinnustark
6. Your Nickname: vinnu
7. Your ID:32215

Additional information
i have been playing grand Rp servers for almost 1 year .I have gained good experience in legal and illegal orgs . i know the server rules very well . i will put my best efforts to make sure everyone follows the server rules and city gets proper RP.
honesty, hardworking, having patience.
I can't be too harsh on people and straight forward to anyone
yes
yes

Nairit XoXo

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 17 (Turning 18)
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord : allen_brown
6. Your Nickname : Nairit Bhandari
7. Your ID : 100358

1. Why do you want to become an admin?.
Becoming an admin in RP life is something I'm interested in because I have a lot of experience in role-playing. I want to help ensure that everyone has a great time and follows the rules. Being an admin allows me to contribute to the community and keep things fair for everyone. Plus, I enjoy the responsibility and challenges that come with the role. Overall, it's about using my experience to make RP life more enjoyable for everyone. I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, My strengths r more usefull

My greatest weakness is that I show mercy to people who beg me or requst for a warn as i feel bad if they don't know what they did or they r doing

Yes, I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player Test me U will get to know who am i

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes,I dont have 1

Shaker Reapers

Yoo!!
Player
1.Your name IRL - Abhijit Gudi
2. Your age - 20
5. Your Discord - abhijitgudi #8087
6. Your Nickname - Shaker Reapers
7. Your ID - 66927

Additional information
Ans. because i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes and help them if they need to clear there doubt or any queries and have a happy environment around everyone. I have been in SAHP for past 4 terms and was the High Command in the 3 terms and I was Major in NG also . and i know the rules and regulations that we follow. Because i have been in the city for a very long time. I have met some people who helped me alot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

Ans . 1. I am good listener
2. able to make friends
3. I am a quick learner
4. able to be calm in intense situation
5. I am a team oriented player but also can work alone
6. I try to organize things in a simple way
7. Try to resolve conflict
8. Fluent in speaking English

Ans. 1. I trust people easily
2. I am sensitive person
3. I am a person who overcommits to a situation
4. I am introvert kind of person but if the other person starts a conversation then i can talk freely

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life if i become and admin

Ans. I have a bunker which i use to stay only. I will sell it if needed.

Regard,
Shaker Reapers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP) , Ex-Colonel (SAHP) , Ex-Major(NG),Ex- Chief of IA(SAHP),Ex-Currently Chief of staff (SAHP)
Currently DHOD of DEA (FIB)

standard.gif

Top Bottom