Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

HATIM

Player
Player
Name: Hatim
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 11 hours
Discord: HATIM . YT#7652
Nickname: Hatim Primo
ID: 12837

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have already played a lot on this server. Now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP.
I am highly motivated to contribute to the growth and well-being of the Grand rp community as an admin. My dedication to this server is unwavering, and I believe that my role as an admin will allow me to further support and enrich the experiences of its members.

2. What are your strengths?
Patience
Understanding of Rules of the Server
Good communication skills
Ability to learn quickly work hard and work smart.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yeah definitely

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
I don't have a business.

Thank You.

Last edited:

Joshua Scott

Hope is a fake lie
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Information
1. Your name IRL : Thagib Abdalla
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 3-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : izza_q
6. Your Nickname : Joshua Scott
7. Your ID : 119345

Additional information
I was an en3 player i almost had the most pretty and fun moment on this server I've spent countless hours playing with my friends all night and day what i loved about the project is the perfection in anything and for now all my friends are busy with their life and can't play so i decided to start a better carrier this time as pay back for the project and as new server to know new people and i decided to start as admin to always be there to give the player the support that i always got while playing - i've already been so many things in En3 that thought me so many things about the server for too long time families and legal - illegal
organization - even ive experienced a whole family small community and helped all our family member's , about the FIB - SAHP - LSPD i got chance to discover high command daily work to help employees and be part of the experience , i think its everything for me to do as player but as admin there's so many things i want to do and i think i have to do as a return for all the good time i've spent.
I can be patient , i always keep my personal mood problems away from my work , and i have clear thinking mind when i need to focus it help me a lot to choose the right decision. understand people with language barrier as wide knowledge in good amount of language
i can be so weak in emotional situation , sometimes i rush things and might lead to some mistake ,

yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

0cfd80cc7c814f046f87b717c1b423da.gif

aa19ed0013c73b8a3edd72a478352c5e.gif

Akash Indian

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Akash Dey
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 12 hours
5. Your Discord - indianleader
6. Your Nickname - Akash Indian
7. Your ID - 85929

Additional information
= I want to become admin to serve for this server and help players to experience RP better than ever
= I am calm in intense situation and I stay most of the time in server
= I cant fight with people rather than fighting I choose to leave some times people think I am cowerd
= yes
= dont have any

Last edited:

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
Information
1. Your name: Shadman
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +6
4. Average online per day: 4 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: king red fire#1583
6. Your Nickname: King alexander
7. Your ID: 57745

Additional information
- I want to become admin because i have experienced most of the organizations in the city of Los santos and know most of the thinks of Role play and know basic rules of RP and i also post forums about the people who did rule break and i want to make sure that most of the citizens of Los santos city know the basic rule and do good RP in situations thats why i want to become an admin.

- I can handle situations calm and professionally
- i have patience
- i have good communication skills
- i have good knowledge of rules

- My greatest weakness is that i help people easily if they ask me for help.

- Yes because i have experienced most of the things in Role play life so i am ready to leave Rp and become and admin.

- I don't have any business i was thinking to buy one but now i will not buy any business at the moment.

king_alexander_banner.gif

Shaker Reapers

Yoo!!
Player
1.Your name IRL - Abhijit Gudi
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - abhijitgudi #8087
6. Your Nickname - Shaker Reapers
7. Your ID - 66927

Additional information

Ans. because i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes and help them if they need to clear there doubt or any queries and have a happy environment around everyone. I have been in SAHP for past 4 terms and was the High Command in the 3 terms and I was Major in NG also . and i know the rules and regulations that we follow. Because i have been in the city for a very long time. I have met some people who helped me alot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

Ans . 1. I am good listener
2. able to make friends
3. I am a quick learner
4. able to be calm in intense situation
5. I am a team oriented player but also can work alone
6. I try to organize things in a simple way
7. Try to resolve conflict
8. Fluent in speaking English

Ans. 1. I trust people easily
2. I am sensitive person
3. I am a person who overcommits to a situation
4. I am introvert kind of person but if the other person starts a conversation then i can talk freely

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life if i become and admin

Ans. I have a bunker which i use to stay only. I will sell it if needed.
Regard,
Shaker Reapers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP) , Ex-Colonel (SAHP) , Ex-Major(NG),Ex- Chief of IA(SAHP),Ex-Currently Chief of staff (SAHP),Ex- DHOD of DEA (FIB)
Currently Chief of Staff (SAHP)
standard.gif

Last edited:

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
1. Your name IRL:
--- Efe

2. Your age:

3. Time zone :
--- North America Oklohoma

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
--- 10 pm to 3 am

5. Average online per day

6. Your Discord
--- ~• ! EldrithcArrow ~• !#0654

7. Your Nickname
--- Efe Flawless

8. Your ID

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
--- more likely state
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional information
--------------------------
--- Starting from being an en 1 en3 player i have been playing grp for along time now it has been 1 year and i almost learned everything about grp and had some past experience and i never break rules that easily so i belive that i can be an good admin

--- 1- Fluent in English
2- Can Speak Turkish
3- good communication with players
4-always active and fair to people

--- 1- Gets angry quickly
2- Don't accept being disrespected in any ways

--- Yes

--- Yes (Don't have a business currently

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
--- No

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ahmed Soliman
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+2
4. Average online per day - 6≈10 hours
5. Your Discord - naizak.
6. Your Nickname - Tommy JynError
7. Your ID - 105528

Additional information
I want to be an admin because I've played GRP a lot and have experience in different roles and good communication skills. I think this makes me a good fit for the admin team. Also, I really want to help people who are having trouble and make sure nobody is using unauthorized software on their computers.
I speak English, Italian, Arabic, and a bit of Spanish. I can stay calm when it's needed, and when it's time to work, I focus entirely on the task at hand. I listen to people first and don't judge based on first impressions. I need to be sure before forming an opinion about someone. If I like a job, I'm committed and won't create problems. I always strive to improve my skills.
My potential weakness could be getting bored easily. However, I believe that if I become an admin, this won't be an issue.
I am absolutely prepared to transition from RP life to take on the role of an admin.
I would be prepared to sell my business if I had one.

Last edited:

fedrovsatish

Player
Player
Your name IRL
Answer Dharmesh bhoi
2. Your age
Answer 26
3. Time zone Indian GMT
Answer +5:30
Answer 4-5 hours ( as I work ooc also job )
5. Your Discord
Answer shivansh1669
6. Your Nickname
Answer Satish gangstar
7. Your ID
Answer 112741

Additional information
Answer - See i played server from a long time and like I know you will check my id age and all but the thing is I know all admin rule as I was playing server before but I lost my id pass so thing is that but I know every single rule and I want to become admin because I like to help people and all like to help in ticket and all I want to become an ooc player plus I have all exp in org in ng as b general and I want exp admin life

Answer - My great skills are like politeness and good behaviour positivity dedication toward my work and mostly to reply fast in admin ticket like fast typing skills

Answer - I don’t think that I have any weaknesses ya but if I have I will work on it by taking help of senior admin and older admin

Answer - Yes I am ready even I know that admin is ooc so we need to leave our rp

Answer -
Ya i am not having any business so it will be ok for me because I just happy in my investments amount so I will be happy if I become admin

thanks for reading my forum
satish gangstar

Rocky Royal

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Rohit
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 7-9 Hours
5. Your Discord:fine.gamer
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Royal
7. Your ID:23935

Additional information

I have been playing in the server for a long while now and being here I have gained a lot of experience in orgs in both the spheres Crime as well as State and also got enough knowledge about server rules, being an admin I will be put my full efforts and help as much as and help in growing the server also With my experience and Activity I would make sure that I will be an useful addition to an admin Team.

1)Taking Unbiased Decisions
2)Good Communications Skills in English as well as some other languages
3)Quick Learner
4)Ability of Staying Calm during Intense Situations and taking Proper Decisions

1)I Lose my calmness if anyone insults or abuse me for No Reason
2)I never refuse to do any work I always agree and try my best

Yes I am ready

Yes , also I never owned a business

Thank you, For Taking Time and Reviewing my application

Syed Pluxury

Master Sergeant of LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Syed Wasil
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day :8 Hours
5. Your Discord : syeedwasil
6. Your Nickname : Syed Wasil
7. Your ID : 112651

Additional information
Ans : I have spent so much time in RP and gained so much experience almost in every ORG like i was Head of department in LSPD, Under Deputy in Bloods Street Gang, HC in Ballas Gang, HC in Vagos Gang, Employee of EMS also, and a citizen made mistakes and learned from them now i have too much experience and almost know everything about RP. I have my own family and i manage it very well and i helped many citizens who were new to the city i helped them in many ways and now they are members of our family now we enjoy so much together in the city. I can speak english, Hindi, Urdu, and some other languages as well so fluently so i can handle almost every situation very easily as i am good at finding solutions of everything. Thanks
Ans : I have solution for almost every problem and i dont panic, Good at speaking Languages like English, urdu, hindi, etc.
Ans : I became friendly and close to anyone
Ans : Yes
Ans : Ok

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL
->Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time Zone
-> UTS+5:30
4.Avarage on-line per day
-> 8hrs
5.Your Discord
-> Alex Roland#3682
6. Yor Nick name
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
Additional Information
- I am playing in the greatest server among all gta rp servers. I want to become administration to serve towards the server and give something back in return of what server has given to me
2. What are your strength?
- I believe that I have the skill to think twise before taking a decision. Also in which fam I am in no member is active that much, so biasness towards people is gonna be dismissed here.
3.What is your weakness?
- I give mercy sometimes to people if that fault isn't too big. I always give a second chance to people. Even sometimes some decision which I use to take seems heartless to the accused, in that case I feels bad
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes I love to
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
-> I don't have business

daddyash

Ballas Deputy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Arav Pisal
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5hrs
5. Your Discord - nutzup._
6. Your Nickname - Aashna Balenciaga
7. Your ID - 80917

Additional information

So I feel like admin is an important role and part in every rp server. Admins help ones in need by guiding them or teaching them around and they also punish the ones who break rules. Adminship is a very powerful role you take upon yourself and I am aware of everything that I know abt this project and I want to contribute my helping hand towards helping this server.

I have many strengths in character but being an non rp character I have the abilities to comprehend and understand a situation going I am also good at communicating with other people

One of my greatest weaknesses is my sympathy towards people

I feel like I had good time in rp life and I can take the role of becoming an admin

I don’t own any business currently!

Yours,
Aashna Balenciaga

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelenski
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I joined this server because I really love it and I want every new player to enjoy while playing in this server and make this server grow and this can be done by managing the server efficiently with no hackers/rule breakers. This thing can only be done by our admins (gods). I would love to join this admin team to support every member from my side and avoid problems.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 3 terms in LSPD with 2 terms as HC, 3 terms in gangs where in every term I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically as much as I know, now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.
My experiences:

Ex - Assistant Chief (LSPD)

Ex - Ballas Underdeputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Underdeputy

Ex - Families Underdeputy

Ex - Senator Candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ans - My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.
Ans - My weakness is that I can't stop replying anyone even if he's my hater but now I am trying to fix it.
Ans - Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelenski

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Yuvraj Singh
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord yuvrajsingh15
6. Your Nickname Yuvraj Envy
7. Your ID 79916

Additional information

(1) I want to become admin because I been playing on the server since November been in both legal and crime section have experience and i have been a leader of National Guard too so many things I've know rules and and a way to do proper rp I've been playing since Nov and I know how to play fairly and I maintain a good manner of rp I had a lot experience in situation based rp moments where experience help I believe I can be good admin if I got chance to complete my dream it's been amazing journey in rp now I want to experience admin life how things works how amazing it's like to be a admin in grand rp it would a amazing if I become admin!
(2) Mostly i have exp in legal orgs i have been in National Guard For 7Terms and somedays of exp in FIB,LSPD,SAHP,GOV,EMS.

(1) My strength is that I never loose my calm in heated moments I can deal it normally!

(2) I treat people with kindness and love I believe this is one of good thing when we treat people with love and care!

(1) Trusting People so fast tbh rn world is full of fake people and working on this thing not trust people so earlier!

(2) I Got Some Anger issues but i am working on it

- Why not I've enjoyed my rp life now all focus to experience admin life!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
- I don't have any business so yes!

Zoe Blackstone

Leader of Creed family
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sondre Livgard
2. Your age :17
3. Time zone : UTC + 1
4. Average online per day : 4-9 hours
5. Your Discord : Cole Blackstone#3554
6. Your Nickname : Cole Blackstone
7. Your ID : 46559

Additional information

I want to become an admin, because i have allot of expirience in the city, i started my career in the en 1, but continued in the en 2 because of my friends was joining. Now i have been in every org in the city and feel that i need a change, thats why i want to become an admin. Try out something new. As i feel i know all the rules for a god rp, also wth good Communication skills i would be god at my job.

Being a admin have been a dream since day one, i always wanted to know how it is, and what they do. As i know some of the jobs they do i still wonder how it is, and will find that out only if i become one, so i will give it a chance. In the past i have realy been bored in the city, with expirience from every state org and gang. Thats why i want to become an admin, to get a break from the rp life and make others better. With making good and fast choices to improve the rp for everyone.

One of my strengths is that i am very calm, i dont rush things i focus and make sure i dont do any mistakes. Also i am god a Communication, i speak well english with understanding words, as i also speaks slow, so everyone gets what i am saying. Am also god at respecting everyone, in that i mean if someone saying anything bad i will still reach out nice and ask whats the problem.

Sometimes i get unfocused if i get bored, other than that i am a strict person.

I am ready to leave the rp and make the roleplay better.

Yes, as i dont have any.

Tony EverHart

EX- UNDER SHERIFF SAHP AND EX- LT GENERAL NG
Player
Information
1. Your name somnath Chatterjee
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone Indian standard time +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day 6to 8 hours
5. Your Discord tonyeverhart
6. Your Nickname Tony EverHarttt
7. Your ID 91999

Additional information
I want to be admin because I want to have the people with the situations which the face with my skills and power so I can help them better way in I will become admin
My greatest is I never give up on anything and I am ready to help anytime and any in any way
My I don't have one
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to
become an admin?
I am ready to leave my RP life I am ready
I don't have much of a business I have a bunker but I am ready to sell it

Zoro Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ankit Roy
2. Your age
3. Time zone
IST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear)
9:00am: 12:00pm
5. Average online per day
5-6hour
6. Your Discord
ace908969#0
7. Your Nickname
Zoro Pluxury
8. Your ID
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
State Section

Additional information
I have been in this server for a long period and have been watching this city from a citizen's eye and now I want to see this city by a god's eye and make cheaters suffer because it's necessary to maintain roleplay I have a lot of knowledge were cheating mostly to be happens because of citizens perspective in this city and i will make sure to punish the rule breakers by all means. I have had a good time in legal organizations and a bit time in gangs too got a lot of experience from there so please let me have a chance to prove myself and I would also like to help new players to roleplay and have in the server and i will also see that no one breaks the roleplay

Calming, understanding and thinking then reacting to the situation is the main thing for admin

my greatest weakness is that I believe in someone easily

Yes, I am ready it will be great journey for me to become admin so yes, I am willing to leave roleplay life

Fortunately, I do not own any business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?
NO Situation that is Preventing me from being Active at the moment

Last edited:

Shaker Reapers

Yoo!!
Player
1.Your name IRL - Abhijit Gudi
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - abhijitgudi #8087
6. Your Nickname - Shaker Reapers
7. Your ID - 66927

Additional information

Ans. because i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes and help them if they need to clear there doubt or any queries and have a happy environment around everyone. I have been in SAHP for past 5 terms and was the High Command for 4 terms and I have been chief(2x) and chief of staff(2x) and I was Major in NG , now i am chief of department of NG . and i know the rules and regulations that we follow. Because i have been in the city for a very long time. I have met some people who helped me alot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

Ans . 1. I am good listener
2. able to make friends
3. I am a quick learner
4. able to be calm in intense situation
5. I am a team oriented player but also can work alone
6. I try to organize things in a simple way
7. Try to resolve conflict
8. Fluent in speaking English

Ans. 1. I trust people easily
2. I am sensitive person
3. I am a person who overcommits to a situation
4. I am introvert kind of person but if the other person starts a conversation then i can talk freely

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life if i become and admin

Ans. I have a bunker which i use to stay only. I will sell it if needed.
Regard,
Shaker Reapers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex-Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP) , Ex-Colonel (SAHP) , Ex-Major(NG),Ex- Chief of IA(SAHP)(x2),Ex-Currently Chief of staff (SAHP)(x2),Ex- DHOD of DEA (FIB)
Currently the chief of Air Borne department (NG)
c66xdFakuKP15EnY.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom