Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Can
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 8 Hour
5. Your Discord: cann_you
6. Your Nickname: Can Prada
7. Your ID: 79722

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to be an admin because I have spent a lot of time on all servers of grp, I have been in high command in all organizations, I aim to ensure that people in grand rp can continue their rp at high quality and maintain a level rp system, my first priority is to aim for people to enjoy rp without violating server rules, and secondly, players generally think that the admins are enemies or will disrupt their rp, and I aim to destroy the perception.

2. What are your strengths?

I speak Turkish
I'm a good listener
I am very respectful of my environment
I quickly fulfill the orders and tasks given
and discipline comes first

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I get angry if I am disrespected or insulted

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
I have been in rp for more than 1 year, I have done enough rp and now I will help people to rp so im ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I had one once and I sold it, so I'm ready.

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592

Additional information

• I want to become an admin because I have a lot of experience in every org(legal and illegal both). I have remained in every org and is well aware of every server rule and all the things as I am playing on the server from almost 2 years. I was recently the leader of ballas gang but it is disbanded due to some uncertainties but now I am ready and will overcome the mistakes I have made and try to be very good admin.

• First of all as I said according to the rp I know every rule and I am well aware of everything.And in real life I am very calm so it will help me dealing with the person in need. And I do not take any decisions without evidence and without listening to both the sides.

• My greatest weaknesses are that I am not a good turfer means that my aim is very bad and moreover I don't know much languages but I will be cooperable to every person.

• yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

• I don't have any business but if I would have any business I would be ready to sell it because it is my dream to become an admin.

Hoping you will make me Admin.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz.

Last edited:

Nairit XoXo

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
2. Your age : 17Turning 18)
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord :itsmeop
6. Your Nickname : Nairit Bhandari
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, my strengths include a strong sense of fairness and impartiality. I can enforce rules and guidelines consistently, ensuring a balanced and enjoyable experience for all participants. I excel in conflict resolution, managing disputes or issues that may arise during roleplay sessions with tact and diplomacy.

My greatest weakness is that I show mercy to people who beg me or requst for a warn as i feel bad if they don't know what they did or they r doing

Yes, I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes,I dont have 1

THANKS...

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2. Your age
-> 22
3. Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
-> 8 Hours
5. Your Discord
-> alexroland
6. Your Nickname
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
-> There are few reasons why I want to become an admin
1. I am playing in this server for nearly 1 year and I left playing any other game for the best playing experience. and one of the best communities of players. Even when I use to pass through SAHP HQ, which was my first org, I feels nostalgic. Cause it was the early days of me joining in the server. Many things changed but the community and strict action for toxic people as well as the cheaters and I loved that. I will be happy if I get a chance to join the team who take controls of ooc rule breaks and save citizen and server from chaos.

2.Peoples are drawn to administrative roles because they enjoy leading and managing communities. Admins often have responsibilities related to maintaining order, resolving conflicts, and ensuring that the community rules are followed. I think I have that much power and managing skills and I will love to serve for my community.
3. Admins play a crucial role in helping community members, whether it's answering questions, assisting with issues, or mediating disputes. I enjoy helping others and I tries to create a positive environment. If I get a chance to be an admin then this kind of thing that admin does, I can do also.
4. Being an admin can provide valuable experience in community management, moderation, and conflict resolution. These skills can be transferable to various real-world professions.
5. Admins often interact with whole EN2 community members, including other admins and our project managers. This networking can lead to valuable connections and friendships within EN2 community.

-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
1.I can provide assistance and information around the clock and as I use to be online from 4 IC time to 18 IC time, that means it ensures that there's always support available for players in between that time zone.
2. I can respond to queries and requests instantly, providing timely assistance to players.
3. As I am playing from a quiet long time, I believe I have access to a vast amount of information and can provide details on a wide range of topics, including game lore, rules, and general knowledge related to various aspects within the universe of Grand RP.

4. I can consistently enforce community rules and guidelines, ensuring fair and equal treatment for all players based on the established standards.
5. I can provide neutral perspectives and suggestions in the resolution of rule breeches of server and also in case of complex or nuanced situations.

-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
1. I use to give mercy to people who begs me and latter it proves they were acting and doing same crimes or mistakes.
2. If something makes me angry or somethings make me sad, I use to forget the real world and forget that I am a human being and give the harsh punishment and after that when the anger gets lower the realization of the matter that things could be also solved in softer way with less punishment hurts a lot.

3. I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the rp life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
-> Apparently and unfortunately, I don't have any businesses. If I get something and I have to leave it for Admin Ship, I will happily. sell it.

Last edited:

Ryner Crimsonmoon

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL – Abhijit Saha
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours per day and more on weekends
5. Your Discord – Ryner Crimsonlord#4919
6. Your Nickname – Ryner Crimsonmoon
7. Your ID – 87140

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

• Rolplay server provides a unique and immersive experience for individuals to engage In collaborative storytelling within a virtual community.
  • As an admin, I would dedicate myself to being an active presence on the roleplay server. I would regularly monitor and moderate discussion, addressing any rule violation, toxic behaviour, or disruptive elements swiftly and appropriately. Additionally, I would be available to provide guidance and support to players, whether they have questions about the roleplay mechanics, need assistance with character development, or seek advice on improving their storytelling skills. My dedication and availability would contribute to a positive and supportive atmosphere within the community.
  • Having actively participated in roleplaying for considerable time, I have developed a deep understanding of the intricacies involved creating engaging narratives and compelling characters. I am familiar with various roleplaying system, genres, and styles, which enables me to provide guidance to both newcomers and experienced players. My experience allows me to facilitate a rich and immersive roleplaying environment where everyone feels comfortable and inspired to contribute their best.
  • As an admin, one of the primary responsibilities is to ensure that all participant have to established rules and guidelines I posses a strong sense of fairness and objectivity, enabling me to enforce rules consistently and impartially. By maintaining order, I would create a safe and inclusive space for all players, fostering an environment where creativity can flourish without fear of disruption or harassment.

•Some of my greatest strengths are:

1. I can learn things quickly and perfectly.
2. I can solve problems quickly.
3. I have ability to be fair while solving problem whether if its someone I know my decision will be fair.
4. I can stay calm in hard situations and try to give my best in solving the problem.
5. I know almost every rule of Grand RP.
6. I’ll always be ready to help anyone in any situation.
7. I will give my best to be a reliable admin for sure.

• Sometimes I get upset when someone try to disrespect me but in situations like those I try to stay calm and quite rather than answer them back.

• Yes I ready to leave my RP life so that I can help others to enjoy there RP life without any problem.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

• Well I never owned any business in my RP life so that’s something I don’t need to think about.

Sterl Lasombra

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Sterling
2. 19
3. Pacific Standard
4. 5 hours
5. hammackiv
6. Sterling Lasombra
7. 83990

1. to try and make a deferens in this server make it fun and free of cheaters.
2. out of the box thinking, i am good at communicating, and decisive.
3. sometimes i cant stop talking and i get emotional sometimes
4, yes
5. Yes

River Lees

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jared
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: river_6422
6. Your Nickname: Jared
7. Your ID: 99466

Additional information

I want to become admin because I want to help out and stop the rule breaking. I have been playing Grand Rp for a long time and met many people and built many relationships. If I get accepted to the admin team, I will treat every single person with respect. My time as a role player has come to an end and my new life has begun and that new life is being an admin in Grand RP. I play for many hours and show my dedication to this project. I have played in EN1, EN2 and EN3 and I have a lot of experience in state and crime organization. The amount of time that I was high command in an organization was so much. The reason why I was a High Command it's because I showed the leader and the other High Commands my hard work and how I always wanted to be there to help and many more reasons.

Teamwork: I am a person that can work easily in a group and can think and brainstorm with the group. If the rest of the group gets stuck, I will try and get us unstuck.

Hard work: I work hard every day and I try and show that in the work I do.

Leadership: It's easy for me to lead the group if they need a leader.

sensitive: I could be sensitive sometimes, but I do get over it.

Yes, ready.

I dont have a business

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592

Additional information

• I want to become an admin because I have a lot of experience in every org(legal and illegal both). I have remained in every org and is well aware of every server rule and all the things as I am playing on the server from almost 2 years. I was recently the leader of ballas gang but it is disbanded due to some uncertainties but now I am ready and will overcome the mistakes I have made and try to be very good admin.

• First of all as I said according to the rp I know every rule and I am well aware of everything.And in real life I am very calm so it will help me dealing with the person in need. And I do not take any decisions without evidence and without listening to both the sides.

• My greatest weaknesses are that I am not a good turfer means that my aim is very bad and moreover I don't know much languages but I will be cooperable to every person.

• yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

• I don't have any business but if I would have any business I would be ready to sell it because it is my dream to become an admin.

Hoping you will make me Admin.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz.

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Soumen Mandal
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord: soumenmandal
6. Your Nickname: Soumen Mandal
7. Your ID: 73625

Additional information

Ans:
1. I have given large amount of time in GrandRP to understand and apply all the rules about the server.
2. I am a person of calm nature and take actions only after getting in details about the situation.
3. Always want to become a admin since I have played GrandRP for months and want to help as a staff member.
4. I can make GrandRP a much better place than before by helping citizens and become available most of the times.

Ans:
1. I am a person of high patience.
2. I become available in city whenever there is a need for me.
3. I have a expertise in handling tense situations calmly.
4. I always give my 100% for every task.
5. My communication skills help me to make myself a good communicator.

Ans:
1. Get nervous sometimes.

Ans: Yes

Ans: Don't have one.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Amar Gilgamesh - amar_dlm - 102776

Interview will be at 11:00 server time on 10-11-2023​

KaKashii

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Pihul Narkhede

Your age: 24

Time zone: +5:30 (India)

Average online per day: 4-6 hours

Your Discord: kakashii_69

Your Nickname: Void invincible

Your ID: 68721

Additional information:

Why do you want to become an admin?

ANS: I want to become a server administrator because I want to assist others with their issues and purely maintain the EN 02 environment. I've been in the city for about a year now and I have an almost complete grasp of the server. I have been most of the time in orgs both in crime and legal. I was FIB DHOD OF HR, FIB 00 Agent, LSPD COS, and in Crime I was Bloods deputy 3 times and UD 3 terms in different terms.

What are your strengths?

ANS: i)I am truthful with my words.
ii)I always listen to my superiors and try to learn from them.
iii)My mindset is positive.
iv)I am always willing to assist.
V) IM dedicated towards my Work

What are your greatest weaknesses?

ANS: i) If someone gets angry with me I get emotional.
ii)I Overthink a lot.

Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?

ANS: Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

ANS: Yes. But I don't have any business.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Ryner Crimsonmoon - 87140 - Ryner Crimsonlord#4919

Interview will be at 11:00 server time on 10-11-2023​

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION
Abhinav Rana
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. (Monday-Friday)-2-4 Hours / (Saturday-Sunday)-5-10 Hours
5. rana_jii
6. RanaJi Tempest
7. 20653

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I want to become an admin to help the new people join the server, i want to teach them. In one way i have finished my RP life i have joined every single org and have become a HC there. now with all this experience i want to help the new people and remove the difficulties that they are facing, so that they can enjoy too. I also want to try and minimize the amount of rule breaking going on in the city.
2. My greatest strengths are the following :-
# I'm fluent with English
# I am a patient person.
# Can handle hard situations.
3. My greatest weaknesses are :-
# I'm short tempered.
# I am able not able to control my anger when someone talks about my parents.

4. Yes I'm ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.
5. Yes i agree to sell my business.

Note: I know my punishment history is not too well recently but now i have mentally prepared myself to become an adminstrator, I request you to give me a second chance the last one to prove myself. I wont let you down if you choose me.

Thanks For Reading ✅
~ Abhinav Rana

maxresdefault.jpg

River Lees

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jared
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: river_6422
6. Your Nickname: Jared
7. Your ID: 99466

Additional information

I want to become admin because I want to help out and stop the rule breaking. I have been playing Grand Rp for a long time and met many people and built many relationships. If I get accepted to the admin team, I will treat every single person with respect. My time as a role player has come to an end and my new life has begun and that new life is being an admin in Grand RP. I play for many hours and show my dedication to this project. I have played in EN1, EN2 and EN3 and I have a lot of experience in state and crime organization. The amount of time that I was high command in an organization was so much. The reason why I was a High Command it's because I showed the leader and the other High Commands my hard work and how I always wanted to be there to help and many more reasons.

Teamwork: I am a person that can work easily in a group and can think and brainstorm with the group. If the rest of the group gets stuck, I will try and get us unstuck.

Hard work: I work hard every day and I try and show that in the work I do.

Leadership: It's easy for me to lead the group if they need a leader.

sensitive: I could be sensitive sometimes, but I do get over it.

Yes, ready.

I dont have a business

KaKashii

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Pihul Narkhede

Your age: 24

Time zone: +5:30 (India)

Average online per day: 4-6 hours

Your Discord: kakashii_69

Your Nickname: Void invincible

Your ID
: 68721

Additional information:

Why do you want to become an admin?

ANS: I'll Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server and punish people who don't follow the rules.
I want to become a server administrator because I want to assist others with their issues and purely maintain the EN 02 environment. I've been in the city for about a year now and I have an almost complete grasp of the server. I have been most of the time in orgs both in crime and legal. I was FIB DHOD OF HR, FIB 00 Agent, LSPD COS, and in Crime I was Bloods deputy 3 times and UD 3 terms in different terms.

What are your strengths?

ANS: i)I am truthful with my words.
ii)I always listen to my superiors and try to learn from them.
iii)My mindset is positive.
iv)I am always willing to assist.
V) IM dedicated towards my Work

What are your greatest weaknesses?

ANS: i) If someone gets angry with me I get emotional.
ii)I Overthink a lot.

Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?

ANS: Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

ANS: Yes. But I don't have any business.

Qasim Tzariar

Player
Player
INFORMATION :-

1. Your name IRL : Qasim Butt

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : UTC+5

4. Average online per day : 6 TO 7 Hours

5. Your Discord :x_qasim

6. Your Nickname : Qasim Tzariar

7. Your ID : 83164

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :-

- I have been playing grand RP for too much time and now i have good experience and i was in almost in every legal org and gangs so that's why now i want to become admin to help newbies and existence one's and want to experience admin side.

- I had good problem-solving skills.
- I learn things very fast and learn from my mistakes.
- Stay Calm in any situation.

- I am straightforward.
- Sometimes i trust on people who are not trustworthy.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- YES i am ready to leave Rp Life.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?

- YES I am ready to sell my business.

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Derek
  3. Time zone: UTC+10:00
  4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
  5. Your Discord: waka.changi
  6. Your Nickname: Derek Wakachangii
  7. Your ID: 118425
Additional information
Becoming a Admin will give me a chance to provide support to the lovely GRP community by brining activity, respectful and fast responding to the EN2 Administrator team! I will be be able to explain in-depth answers to certain questions and take admin calls to people in need. I personally enjoy RP so people who have problems can be assisted.
I'd like to be a JR curator of a organization to make sure the CORRECT Leader is chosen for good RP & responsible!
  1. What are your strengths?
I am fluent English I love helping/assisting people I learn very fast/focus on goals I am calm & respectful

The admin team will benefit from my time zone as when I play there is VERY FEW admins on!
  1. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I sometimes believe people to easy
  1. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, am ready!
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I don't have!

Thanks for reading and reviewing my application! ~~Derek Wakachangi

Deco Rosevelt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Abood
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: Germany Berlin
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord:deco111
6. Your Nickname: Deco Santos
7. Your ID:2959

Additional information

As a potential admin, my primary goal is to maintain the integrity and fair play that GrandRP stands for. I firmly believe that every player should have the opportunity to enjoy their time on the server without any disruptions or infringements on their enjoyment. I am committed to upholding the rules and regulations, ensuring that all players are treated fairly, and addressing any issues promptly and professionally.

Fairness i treat all people the same and stand with the right side and I have the Communication Skill I can talk with people and know what they need and know how I can help them.

Really I musst have a weakness but I can't think of any right know but if I said I don't have any I would be lying because everyone has a weakness.

I would indeed be prepared to leave my current RP life behind.

Yes(I don't have a business)

Thank You For Reading My Application!

Last edited:
Top Bottom