Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL: Yuvraj Singh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6hours
5. Your Discord: yuvrajsingh15
6. Your Nickname: Yuvraj Envy
7. Your ID:79916

Additional information
(1) I want to become admin because I been playing on the server since November been in both legal and crime section have experience so many things I've know rules and and a way to do proper rp I've been playing since NOV and still i just got like 3 warns as far as i remeber I know how to play fairly and I maintain mannerism of rp I had a lot experience in situation based rp moments where experience help I believe I can be good admin if I got chance to complete my dream it's been amazing journey in rp now I want to experience admin life how things works how amazing it's like to be a admin in grand rp it would a amazing if I become admin! even i was a leader of NG too but my term did not ended well i know that i got 2 bans in my whole journey of Grand RP 1(Leader1.1)2nd (GR4.1 (Illegal Ar Skin)) in the End i would like to say that i just need 1 chance if i failed i would never apply again
(1) My strength is that I never loose my calm in heated moments I can deal it normally!

(2) I treat people with kindness and love I believe this is one of good thing when we treat people with love and care!

1) Trusting People so fast tbh rn world is full of fake people and working on this thing not trust people so earlier!

Why not I've enjoyed my rp life now all focus to experience admin life!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business so yes!

Ali Knight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Haider Ali
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours per day
5. Your Discord: ali_knight_12
6. Your Nickname: Ali Knights
7. Your ID:84411

Additional information
I have been in the city for a while now and I have experienced a lot in the and have learned a lot and I learned most rules quick and easily and I have seen that breaking the rules like (RDM, VDM,CL and etc.) can ruin your and the other players experience. I see that players will become more toxic, If these rules were not there and I want to help the new players not break the rules by mistake. I have been apart of many organization also .and have a good idea of rp and I know who is lying and who is telling the truth
1. I am cooperative and understand If someone is having an issue they cannot control.
2. I am not biased and I remain neutral in most situation and do not help my friends but instead I listen to everyone's side of the scene and then make my decision.
3.I can speak multi languages like punjabi, hindi, urdu and a bit of Persian and Arabic
.I have a little bit of stuttering but now mostly it is under control.
Yes, I have thought about It a lot and I think I am now ready to leave the RP life.
Yes, I am ready

Chris Mares

ᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴᴛɪ ᴀꜰᴋ
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Krish
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT+5:30
- 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord
- evil.xoxo
6. Your Nickname
- Chris Mares
7. Your ID

Additional information
- As just to tell you i have been playing grand rp en2 for a long time now and i shifted to en3 for sometime but still then came back here in en2 again and now it would be an honour to become a admin assistant here and also i had some past punishment history for provoking and abit but trust me i changed myself and now i am friendly to everyone possible as soon as possible.

- 1. Communication Skills - In my life i have experienced many tromatic situations like not having my father (sorry for irl personal thing) but because of that i learned how to talk to people and also i had some anger issues before and for that i was punished for provoking but then i realised that it was all my fault and now i have changed myself and i think i am capable to manage situations as a admin.

2. Friendly Behavior - I am friendly to everyone possible until they provoke me purposely and specially when its into irl personal things but of course its like 1/10 thing so thats why i am almost friendly to every player and that just makes me capable to become a admin assistant so that i can help players in the game about their problems.

- 1. Anger issues - All tho i am not perfect as no one is perfect i have a weakness too that if someone provokes me purposely i get angry quickly i am trying to fix it but still some things cant get changed quickly so thats why its gonna take some time.

- Yes sure, i would leave RP life to become an admin assistant.

- Fortunately, i dont own any business at the moment.

Evil Federal

Last edited:

karmansingh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Karman Singh Sachdeva
2. Your age :
3. Time zone :
GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day :
3 - 9+ Hours
5. Your Discord :
karmaneverhart
6. Your Nickname :
Karman Singh
7. Your ID :

Additional information
I want to become admin because i already do all the orgs and i want to become fly in the city, I have experience 15+ in the city and I know the rules of the game, but i become a admin then I punish all the players who breaks the rule of the city and i am available all the time for citizens.
My strength is i am very coperative and I have passions to help every citizens.
Maybe I sometimes very emotional at any situation .
4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Yes, I do all the things in the city and I am ready to help citizens.

I do not not have any businesses at the moment.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Yuvraj Envy - 79916 - yuvrajsingh15
2- Ali Knights - 84411 - ali_knight_12

Interviews will be at 9:00 server time on 22-11-2023​

Chann grewal

𝗕𝗘 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗘
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Charanbir singh dua
2. Your age :- 20
3. Time zone :- IST 5:30+
4. Average online per day :- 5-6 hours (as im teen need to focus on studies side by side)
5. Your Discord :- ig.chann
6. Your Nickname :- charan dua
7. Your ID :- 41578

Additional information
i want to be a admin becuase im playing grand rp since 2 years and i think now im eligible to move on a higher rank in the whole city which is respected by the people and who not will be punished. im having experience of both state and crime section so anyone who aks the questions related about the legela or illegal i will be able to answer all that questions... being a admin is so cool and i know all the commands to punish someone how to ban and how to teeport all these things. thank you...<3
my strength are my communication skills, i didnt feel nervous beofre speaking to someone wether he is mine senior or junior, im able to be calm at any situation and my skills in higher works.
My greatest weaknesss is that if someone is speaking the same thing again and again smetimes i looses my patience and takes a stricit action against him...... but its reducing day by day....
YES SURE!
WHY NOT? but i dont have

Chris Mares

ᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴᴛɪ ᴀꜰᴋ
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Krish
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT+5:30
- 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord
- evil.xoxo
6. Your Nickname
- Chris Mares
7. Your ID

Additional information
- Honestly, it would be an honour to become a admin assistant in grand rp as i have been in en2 for a long time now and i shifted to en3 for sometime but then i just came back still i would say i think its my time to leave rp because now i have got enough enjoyment and experience to become a admin assistant and help new players also its just that i would love to be admin assistant in a server i am playing for like 5-6 months.

- 1. Communication Skills - In my life i have experienced many tromatic situations like not having my father (sorry for irl personal thing) but because of that i learned how to talk to people and also i had some anger issues before and for that i was punished for provoking but then i realised that it was all my fault and now i have changed myself and i think i am capable to manage situations as a admin.

2. Friendly Behavior - I am friendly to everyone possible until they provoke me purposely and specially when its into irl personal things but of course its like 1/10 thing so thats why i am almost friendly to every player and that just makes me capable to become a admin assistant so that i can help players in the game about their problems.

- 1. Anger issues - All tho i am not perfect as no one is perfect i have a weakness too that if someone provokes me purposely i get angry quickly i am trying to fix it but still some things cant get changed quickly so thats why its gonna take some time.

- Yes sure, i would leave RP life to become an admin assistant.

- Fortunately, i dont own any business at the moment.

Chris Mares

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
+ Rishi Smaran

2. Your age
+ 17

3. Time zone
+ IST (UTC+5:30)

+ 5-8 Hours per day

5. Your discord
+ king.rolex

6. Your nickname
+ Rolex Grace

7. Your ID
+ 40906

Additional Information

+ I have been in the city for a lot of time and I have had a lot of RP Time on the server. One thing I can say that this is the best server I have played. I have played in Fivem but the kind of Fun gameplay experience is missing in Fivem from Grand RP. Grand RP is the most user friendly interactive and well established server that I have seen and I want to be part of the Project to give it the skills that I have. I have been on the server for a long time and have learnt almost everything about the server. I have had a big part on almost all parts of the server starting from the Gangs to being Cops in SAHP, LSPD, FIB, Serving in the National Guard, Helping Citizens as a Government agent and all the way up to being a Doctor in EMS. I have almost learnt the in and out of the RP in the server. I do have good knowledge in the Technical aspects of the server and can help a lot of players and have helped players get through their difficulties going through the server. I do know a lot about the events that take place in the server. I have also experienced some Bugs in the server which are being exploited by the players and am ready to punish the ones who break the rules. I also do have experience in checking the Terminal logs and do have an idea of how cheaters are evading PC checks and hiding their cheats. I can also help the players with a lot of other stuff like making them understand some aspects of the server which might be a little hard for some players to understand like the Foreign players that are joining the server.

2. What are your strength's?

+ One of my greatest strength's are my communication skills as I am able to understand players with a high level of communication and different types of accents and the ones who are not able to Communicate that well because they know some sort of English to be able to make the opposite person understand what they are able to say.

+ Another one of my greatest skill is my level of Technical understanding of how the server works and how players are exploiting the server but the administration team is not able to identify the rule breaks by the players.

+ I do know a lot about the Reduxes which are being used by some players of the server as I do make some reduxes and I understand how exactly they work.

+ I also do know how some Cheaters might be using the help of some third party tools to hide their cheats and that we are not able to find them.

+ I will stay loyal to the ones who are doing what is good as I do know what is good and bad and I do have a good sense of people and will always do what is best for the situation.

+ Cars. Cars are my only weakness in life. I live for Cars.

+ Yes I am ready to leave my RP Life to become an admin as I have done a lot of RP and had a lot of fun with a lot of players and have maintained good relationships with most of them. I am ready to leave RP Life as there is nothing more of it left for me to RP in it.

+ These many days I have not been able to acquire a business as I have not been in city a lot due to my previous educational timings but now I am a bit free and want to have a more good time on the server and want other players to also have a fun, hassle free and an unexploited RP experience which everybody knows is only available on Grand RP.

A quick note to the administrator who will being taking a look at my application. I have had a bad punishment history I am not gonna lie but It was way before I knew the seriousness of the server. I at that time chose to have fun and a good time in the server but now I am focused on having a Serious Break free RP Experience for myself and the Players of Grand RP. I Kindly request the administrator to please give me another chance for me to prove myself and the proper and serious way I am about rules and have been reporting players and helping the ones in need.

~Thank you
Rolex Grace.

Last edited:

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
1. Your name IRL:
--- Efe

2. Your age:

3. Time zone :
--- Berlin Deustchland

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
--- 10 pm to 3 am

5. Average online per day

6. Your Discord
eldrithcarrow

7. Your Nickname
--- Efe Pluxury

8. Your ID

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
--- more likely state
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional information
--------------------------
--- Starting from being an en1 player i have learned all of the rules of being an ic player and not breaking them so i belive in my self that i can be very good to help people and be an helpful admin and not biased admin and give everyone the punishment they deserve and learning every rule since i have been playing grp for 1 year i decided to be an admin and be an helpful one thanks for reading.

--- 1- Fluent in English
2- Can Speak Turkish
3- good communication with players
4-always active and fair to people

--- 1- Gets angry quickly
2- Don't accept being disrespected in any ways

--- Yes

--- Yes (Don't have a business currently

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
--- No

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
+ Arnav Singh

2. Your age

3. Time zone
GMT+5:30

5-8 Hours per day

5. Your discord
ASH#3427

6. Your nickname
Marie Santos

7. Your ID
Additional Information

ans. i have done all the RP while being in city for long time and i have exp all the situations of RP and its pros and cons. I think i am ready to be an admin to help out the players in situation like store robbery and others events including hostage situation and i wanna be a important asset of admit team and learn from higher ups and be one of them

2. What are your strength's?

Comprehensive Server Knowledge: Having spent a significant amount of time in the city, I have acquired an in-depth understanding of Grand RP's mechanics, events, and role-playing dynamics. This knowledge allows me to assist players effectively and contribute to a rich and immersive gaming experience.

Multifaceted Role-playing Experience: My extensive involvement in various roles, ranging from gang activities to serving in law enforcement and healthcare, has provided me with a diverse skill set. This versatility enables me to engage with different aspects of the server and contribute positively to various in-game scenarios.

Technical Proficiency: I possess a strong grasp of the technical aspects of the server, allowing me to assist players in overcoming challenges and navigating the platform seamlessly. My familiarity with terminal logs and the ability to identify and address bugs contribute to maintaining a smooth and fair gaming environment.

Impatience with My Own Progress: At times, I find myself eager to achieve results quickly, which can lead to impatience with my own learning curve. I am actively working on cultivating patience and understanding that continuous improvement is a gradual process.

Overthinking Situations: In certain scenarios, I tend to overanalyze situations, striving for perfection. I am learning to strike a balance between careful consideration and timely decision-making to improve my responsiveness in dynamic in-game situations.

yes i will since i have done so much rp and wanna try something new

yes. but i dont have one

i wanna admit some thing YES i dont have a good history about punishment and i guess i should get a second chance i know about the important of this server and its rule i would feel honor if you forgive me for this mistake

Thanks for reading my application.

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Can
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 10 Hour
5. Your Discord: cann_you
6. Your Nickname: Can Federal
7. Your ID: 79722

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I have spent a lot of time on all servers of grp, I have been in high command in all organizations, I aim to ensure that people in grand rp can continue their rp at high quality and maintain a level rp system, my first priority is to aim for people to enjoy rp without violating server rules, and secondly, players generally think that the admins are enemies or will disrupt their rp, and I aim to destroy the perception.

Moreover I speak Turkish
I'm a good listener
I am very respectful of my environment
I quickly fulfill the orders and tasks given
and discipline comes first

I get angry if I am disrespected or insulted

I have been in rp for more than 1 year, I have done enough rp and now I will help people to rp so im ready
I had one once and I sold it, so I'm ready.

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL - Vansh Singhal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hours And 8-10 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord - Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname - Vansh Exact
7. Your ID - 15737

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

• I want to become admin because as we know the number of players who want to play a good RP life on the best RP server is growing very fast daily in numbers , so it is important that we have some good admins who could monitor the players all time and give the best experience to the player of Grand RP by making sure there are no rule breakings and nothing NON-RP things are taking place which will maintain the RP environment very goodly.

•When I was living in the city i felt that i too made some mistakes sometime so i wanna make sure other players dont do that to keep the RP good , as it will help in getting new players (citizens) to our city. Also i would like to help people especially newbies so they learn the RP rules and play good.

•if i become an admin i m gonna respond to people quickly so they dont have any doubts in their mind and play good RP. I m not gonna make any differences between the people i know and to the ones i dont know. All people r gonna get same punishments if they break RP environment.

• I have spent almost 2-3 months in City and have learnt almost every rule so now i think i could help people as an admin in a perfect way.

•Some of my greatest strengths are:

1.I can learn things quickly and perfectly.
2.I am fast responder , can solve problems quickly.
3.I concentrate fully on ONE thing if i m doing that , i dont mix 2 3 things together.
4.I can stay calm in hard situations , i dont disrespect others if they do me and stay quite.
5.I know almost every rule of Grand RP.
6.I am ready to help anyone in any situation.
7. I have been admin before too and gang leader twice too so I have good and practical knowledge of this too.

•Sometimes i think very much which we dont need to do.
•Sometimes i believe very much on strangers too , i m getting rid of it slowly but :).

•Oh yeah i am ready to leave my RP life to help others to enjoy there RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

•I dont have any business in city right now so its not a issue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Thank You for reading my application , looking forward for the positive response. Have a great Day✌.

Robert Devil

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Ajinkya Kshatriya
2. You’re Age - 29
3. Time Zone - IST 5:30
4. Average online per day - 5 to 6 Hours a day.
5. You’re Discord - robertdevil
6. You’re Nickname - Robert Mark
7. You’re ID - 57079

Additional information

Answer-
Because of my experience in city I believe I am capable to help and teach about the city and city rules to citizens. Especially I want to help and teach the new citizens who doesn’t know about the city and city rules so, they doesn’t get any problem in future and become capable to play RP. also Main things i wanna help Admin team when needed.

Answer –
- Good Knowledge about the city and city rules.
- Fast leaner (Easily understand and learn new things).
- I am always cool and calm in every situation.
- I always stay with truth no matter who is front of me.

Answer- As strength I have some weaknesses also-
- I always need some time to take decisions because I always like to take right decisions.
- I am not too much talkative I just talk point to point.
- In Starting I have a fear to get new experience but when I go through it with for few days then I totally fine them

Answer- Yes I am ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)?
Answer- Yes I am ready to sell my business.

Thank you.
Robert Mark

River Lees

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jared
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: river_6422
6. Your Nickname: Jared
7. Your ID: 99466

Additional information

I want to become admin because I want to see the experience what is like to be a admin. I saw the experience of being a role player and I want to experience something new to me. I also want to be there for any person that needs help that is new to the server. I am active when ever you need me to be I am on all day.

Teamwork: I am a person that can work easily work in a group.

Hard work: I work hard every day and I try and show that in the work I do.

Leadership: It's easy for me to lead the group if they need a leader.

sensitive: I could be sensitive sometimes, but I do get over it.

Yes, ready.

I dont have a business

Oliver_Twist

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
*THIS IS MY SECOND REPLY AS I FORGOT TO GIVE MY DISCORD IN FIRST APPLICATION AND I CANT EDIT THAT*

1. Maruf Anwar
2. 16
3. GMT 5:30
4. 2-4 During Weekdays & 4 - 8 Hours During Weekends
5. lennyisking
6. Oliver Twist
7. 95694

Additional Information :

1. Ive Been In The City Long Enough To Know The Rules And Now Ive Got Nothing To Do In City Now! So I Think Being An Admin Would Be A Good Passtime For Me As I Dont Have A Real Job And This Is The Only Game I Play! Ive Seen Admins In all 3 Servers Not Actually Doing Their Job (EXCEPT SOME PEOPLE LIKE : HASSY DAVIDS,LEBRON AND SAM in city 2) Im Pretty Fluent In English And Can Also Write Very FAST! I Also Have Alot Of Experience In State Orgs So I Can Help In State Issues As I M also A High Command In Lspd And Have Been A Highcommand in almost all state orgs. I think I can help a lot of people if I become admin as I don't actually have a family I like or someone to play with so I would Play Like An Admin Almost All The Time!!

2. Im Fluent In English | Hindi | Urdu and can write in ENGLISH | URDU so help the majority of players. I also listen to higher ups unlike a lot of people / I know a lot of the rules and even if I'm only available for 4 hours in city, I'm available all the time in discord.

3. Im pretty Emotional but that wont happen during me being an admin / also I have a throat problem so I might sound like a kid.

4. Yes, as I said, I've done almost all the things in rp life that's why I wanna help new people.

5. Ive Never Had A Buisness So *YES*

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL : Soumen Mandal
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord: soumenmandal
6. Your Nickname: Soumen Mandal
7. Your ID: 73625

Additional information

Ans:
1. I have been Playing in the server as a citizen, Leo or gang member For like 1 year And got many experience from this and Now I want to Served As a admin to help the New citizens By Any type of rules or any Problem they are facing I will solve them If possible And I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city.

Ans:
I am mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations

Ans: I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

Ans: Yes I Am Ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Ans: Don't have Any Business.

Last edited:

George Brown

Player
Player
1. IRL name: Ahmed Rahat
2. Your age: 28
3.Time Zone: GMT +6
4. Average online per day: 5-8 Hours
5. Your discord: Brown#4878
6. Your nickname: George Brown
7. Your ID: 47184

Additional information

I spent a lot of times on Grand RP, I love helping people with justice. As I'm a bit busy in real life so wanna spend time on Grand RP as an admin helping people with rules. As I was EMS chief and an admin before. It's all about serving people of Los Santos every time.

I'm experienced and I know rules. And also I joined administrator once.

Still I make mistakes sometimes. Beautiful girls are also my weaknesses but that won't effect my admin role.

Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on me and I won't be able to RP anymore.

If I had one, I would sell that for sure.

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
1.Your name IRL: Karandeep Singh Randhawa
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 Hours or above.
5. Your Discord: KDS_RANDHAWA#7619
6. You’re Nickname: Kds Randhawa
7. You’re ID: 99066

Additional information
Answer-
I want to become an because i spent almost 9 months in GRP while doing RP in this 9 months i am gaining lots of knowledge and experiences of All Legal Orgs as a HC and some of Gangs . I did continuously RP from last 9 months now i am getting bored and i am interested to help the help citizens and teach RP to new citizens.

Answer-
(a). Fast learner (Easily understand and learn new things).
(b). Solve the situation calmly.
(c). Listening both parties.
(d). Good knowledge about server rules.

Answer-
(a). Game Addict
(b). Overthinking
(c). Sometime becoming emotional
(d). Easily trust anyone.

Answer-
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Answer-
Yes, I am ready to sell my business but I don’t have business.

Thank You so much for read my application and have a nice day/night.
Kds Randhawa.

Last edited:

Nairit XoXo

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 17Turning 18)
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord :itsmeop
6. Your Nickname : Nairit Bhandari
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, my strengths include a strong sense of fairness and impartiality. I can enforce rules and guidelines consistently, ensuring a balanced and enjoyable experience for all participants. I excel in conflict resolution, managing disputes or issues that may arise during roleplay sessions with tact and diplomacy.

My greatest weakness is that I show mercy to people who beg me or requst for a warn as i feel bad if they don't know what they did or they r doing

Yes, I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes,I dont have 1

THANKS...

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Chris Mares - 99091 - evil.xoxo

Interview will be at 8:00 server time on 24-11-2023​

Top Bottom