Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Jhony Davids

State Curator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord : jhonydavids
6. Your Nickname : Jhony Davids
7. Your ID : 316

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: Becoming admin is a great responsibility and I want to become admin because I am familiar with the rules and regulations of Grand RP. I was in admin team in past and also got the experience how we can help the people and punish the person who breaks the rules. Before that I have held high rank and deputy of various organisations of grand rp which help me in good experience in working of orgs and rules of Grand RP. Now I think I am capable to take the responsibility of becoming admin.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans: Stay calm in every situation, passionate about work, self motivated.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans: Possessive and overthinking.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans: Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Ans: Yes

Star Bablu

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Noman

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: GMT+5

4. Average online per day: 3-4 hours

5. Your Discord: nomanrio

6. Your Nickname: Noman Rio

7. Your ID: 89486

Additional information

I Am playing on this server form past 1.3 years, I always wonder that how admins help thousands of people daily, I Always love helping people in game, I want to punish those who doesn't follow rules, Now after experiencing a lot in the server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hand towards the New Player And My Wonderful Team of Administrators .

Time Punctual
Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL Honest
Patinate Towards My Job
I can work hard in pressure
I can learn anything Quickly

Sometimes I become more polite then its required

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

Rifat Ahmed

Player
Player
Information

1.Hadi Khatri
3. GMT+5
4.4-6 Hours and on weekends more than that too
5.HadiKhatri#3436 or hadikhatri
6.Hadi Khatri

Additional Information

1.I have been playing this roleplay for a very long time and after playing for a long time I've got a lot of experience which has today made me to apply for Admin.As an Admin I would make Roleplay experience fun and fair for everyone.

2 .I have good communication skills,and leadership skills.I know how to lead a situation and find a good solution.I know how to politely communicate with everyone.

3.I think a lot before making any decision

4.Yes

5.Yes
You are selected for admin

Alexo Sam

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Haider
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hour per day
5. Your Discord : hiader.sadik
6. Your Nickname : Alexo Sam
7. Your ID : 43351

Additional information

i was thinking to become admin from 6 month because i had a lot of experience when i was in gangster and Leo i learn a lot of the sever rules and i want help the city so much to make it save from people breaking rule to destroy life poor people

Ans: Stay calm in and check everything and listening more that speaking to take evidence

Ans: overthinking and I see an oppressed person

Ans: Yes lm ready for leave the rp life and helping people as admin will be glad for that

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Ans: Yes i don't have any business and not thinking to buy one

Yaga Marlega

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ayush
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
- 15:30 PM to 23:30 PM
5. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours everyday.
6. Your Discord - .yagamarlega
7. Your Nickname - Yaga Marlegaa
8. Your ID - 103090
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
- State Section.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin ?
I am coming with almost a years of experience in Grand Roleplay community from EN1, EN2 and EN3. In these years i've learned a lot about roleplay and server rules. As a player
i've done everything on this platform such as working in different organizations, owning business, cars & i was the leader of the first family of EN3 for almost a year.
Now i think its time to give back to the community by helping players and help the community to grow as an administrator. With my experience, I will put my utmost effort to make the roleplay experience best ever for new comers and as well as for old players. Thankyou.

- My super friendly behavior helps me to communicate with new peoples.
- Helping people makes me happy. ( ooc as well )
- I dedicate myself to my work.
- I stay focused in extreme intense situations.
- Matured enough to take decisions.

- Sometimes i feel bad when i make tough decisions against others.
- I sleep a lot.

- Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, i'm ready to sell my business.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- Not at all.

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Satish Thakur
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
See, I am not living with my home or somewhere I am just flat so I can come any time when you say like come at now come now instant so I can come instantly
5. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours everyday as I was living with my parents before so I was not active that much but now I am leaving alone so I can be come any time as you say
6. Your Discord - .Satishthakur.
7. Your Nickname - Satishthakur
8. Your ID - 129038
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
- State Section

Additional information
See, I am not playing to that much but yeah I know the rules and regulations how to become admin and what is the priority to 1st to become an admin. So my age is little bit low but I know every single rule and that and I think, so, there is not any age limit like ICC age limit to become admin so I think so that the age of seven also in IC I can apply for admin And like I am getting tired by like RP because as you can you can check my logs and you can that I have bide GC and I have taken all my favourite car so I’m getting tired in that everything so I just want to become admin and help other people
-friendly nature
To do teamwork with admin
Good behaviour
Good in English
Overthinking for silly reasons
And connecting situation to irl . For example, if police is here so he can take bribes and all so how he can do that all

- Yes

- Yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- no even I can play hole night

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2. Your age
-> 22
3. Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
-> 8 Hours
5. Your Discord
-> alexroland
6. Your Nickname
-> Alexx Roland
7. Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
-> I want to become an admin to help people especially new people in the server and give the justice to the people who is complaining. I know server has enough helper as admins and question may arise what I will give extra to that; I can say that I know I am a drop of water adding to a river but drops of waters can increase the volume of river a little bit also.
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
(a) I am little bit older in city and I believe I know the city well. So, this knowledge can help in solving quarries of people and assisting them in solving problems.
(b) I am fluent in English and Hindi so it will be helpful to communicate with a certain community

-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
A) I use to give mercy to people who begs me untill it is a big crime.
B) I believe in a second chance that is bad for some scenarios.
C) I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the RP life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
-> I don't have any business. If I get one, I will happily sell it.

Last edited:

Lezen Payne

Player
1. Your name IRL- Aman

2. Your age- 17

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hours

5. Your Discord - LEZEN977#5153

6. Your Nickname - Lezen Hellfire

7. Your ID - 121594

Additional information

-> I have spent many hours in GrandRP experiencing every org , learning every set of rules of the orgs and the city , and now i want to help the city and the peoples by becoming the admin and helping them solve there problems.

-> I have good communication skill and good listener and i can deal different situatation with calm mind.

-> i try to be calm but sometimes when i am provoked by someone i loose my patience.

-> ofcourse.

-> I don't own any business.

Last edited:

James Dunk

Fib Deputy,
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: SGT
4. Average online per day: 2 to 4 hours on week days 8-12 on weekends
5. Your Discord : Chickenpop#1169
6. Your Nickname: Scarlett Davis
7. Your ID 24665

Additional information
I have spent a considerable period of time living in this city. In the city, I've almost always dealt with both criminal and legal matters. I believe myself to be an exceptional person, and I know almost all of the city's regulations. If I'm hired as an admin, I'll do all in my power to assist the gamers with their issues as soon as possible. I want to make sure that no new player encounters any difficulties as they start their journey as a user in this city.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
  2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
  3. I can handle stressful situations.
  4. I'm a quick learner.
  5. I like to help everyone.

My greatest weakness is being brutally honest when I feel offended or attacked in any way, and I don't have any experience of being a admin.

Im ready
Yes. (I don't have any business)

Nezar_Wolf

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nezar
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: nm00
6. Your Nickname: Nezar Wolfy
7. Your ID: 75279

Additional information
I want to become an admin to take a break from the RP while still staying being around in the city. I have experience in both legal and illegal organizations, so I am familiar with the rules of each, in addition to have a good understanding to the city regulations. I have a good communication skills, fluent in four languages: Arabic, Turkish, Norwegian, and English. Additionally, I have the ability to understand Danish and Swedish

Communication, to be trusted, hard worker.
Trust
yes
yes

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-

Aayush
2. Your age-
3. Time zone-
GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-
4-8 hours
5. Your Discord-
aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname-
Aayush Lazy
7. Your ID-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional information

Indeed, I have been in the city for a very long time and i think I'm capable to become an admin, i saw that many individuals don't follow guidelines and guidelines of the city appropriately. In any event, even when admins punish them, they still don't follow guidelines. I need to offer anything I can, to Administrators, I have a ton of involvement of city, which will assist me with assisting players, give disciplines to the ones who with breaking server rules, and I need to make this city of individuals. I simply not just need to turn into an administrator, I need to help players for their questions. I am very much dedicated to become an admin as that is my only goal left in my whole GrandRP Voyage. I think i deserve one chance so that i can proove myself and show my dedication towards adminship.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
My greatest strenghts are that I am a good and quick learner, hardworking in nature, good typing & speaking skills, patience, calm in every situation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- My greatest weakness is that I'm extremely straight forward, if I dont like something I express my genuine thoughts consciously about that.
-Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
-
Yes!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lazy.

standard_1.gif

Ato Cee

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arda
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online 4-11
5. Your Discord: ato_oo
6. Your Nickname: Ato Cee
7. Your ID: 66795

Additional information
I have done everything I could in the game, I know almost all the rules and I am happy to help any player who is new to the game or new to the game. I think I can help more easily if I become a admin, I joined I have extensive experience in all organizations and that's why I want to become a admin and help people.

I am a fast learner

i love to help people

I can get angry if I'm disrespected.

I've already been doing rp for more than 2 years, I've learned everything I can learn, so I m ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

of course

Thanks for reading and reviewing my apllication

Best Regards, Ato Cee

note: I know my punishment history is not too well recently but now i have mentally prepared myself to become an administrator, I request you to give me a second chance the last one to prove myself. I wont let you down if you choose me. Please! Give me a chance.

Sahil West

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Sahil West
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours ( More active on weekends )
5. Your Discord: sahilwest
6. Your Nickname: Sahil
7. Your ID: 66852

Additional information

-> I want to become admin because i have enough experience in EN2 server. I have been in state or crime organization. I'm a very helpful person and like to help people a lot, I will be give my best into helping the new players enjoy a really good RP experience. I can show my activity and spend more times in the city. I see many peoples who wants help but sometimes admin is busy and not available. So, I wanna get the chance to show my management skills and team building skills as an admin.

2.What are your strengths?

-> Quick Learner
-> Knowing all the server rules and regulation
-> I have lots of experience as LEOs (EMS, LSPD, SAHP, FIB) and holding excellent management skills.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

-> I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

->Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
->Yes, I don't have any business.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Alexo Sam - 43351 - hiader.sadik
2- Lezen Hellfire - 121594 - LEZEN977#5153

Regarding interviews contact me on discord​

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Satish Thakur
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours I was not active for some days but if I will be selected I will make sure i will never disappoint you if I do you can kick me instant form admin time
5. Your Discord: satishthakur.
6. Your Nickname: Satish Thakur
7. Your ID: 129038

Additional information

-> I have learned all the thing in en 2 now and I think I am capable to become admin and I like to help new people who join the server and also I want to experience admin life
2.What are your strengths?

-> Quick Learning
Quick mind set
Humble nature
Know all the server rules
Polite to all people and always help new players
3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

-> I do like anyone who disrespects admins and break the trust I don’t like who overreact the things if guy is new and humble to all and other who are old in city but shouting at new guys I don’t like that

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

->Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
->Yes, I don't have any business

Ato Cee

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arda
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online 4-11
5. Your Discord: ato_oo
6. Your Nickname: Ato Cee
7. Your ID: 66795

Additional information
I have done everything I could in the game, I know almost all the rules and I am happy to help any player who is new to the game or new to the game. I think I can help more easily if I become a admin, I joined I have extensive experience in all organizations and that's why I want to become a admin and help people.

I am a fast learner

i love to help people

kindness

I've learned everything I can learn, so I m ready.

of course

Thanks for reading and reviewing my apllication

Best Regards, Ato Cee

note: I know my punishment history is not too well recently but now i have mentally prepared myself to become an administrator, I request you to give me a second chance the last one to prove myself. I wont let you down if you choose me. Please! Give me a chance.

Last edited:

madhav YT

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

Your name IRL : Madhav
Your age : 17
Time Zone : GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day : 5-6 hours
Your Discord : madhavYT Offical#6589
Your Nickname: Maddy
Your ID : 102929

Additional information

1. I want to become an admin because I want to help citizens at different situations and i have almost 1 year experience in GRP server and I have also experience in other rp servers due to which i can help citizens in GRP and give my best to stop crimes and rule breaks that’s why i want to become an admin.

2. What are your strengths ?
1. I can handle every situation carefully and calmly.
2. self confidence
3. fluent english speaking
4. fast learning skills.

1. i cant make friends easily
2. trust on peoples easily

4. Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5.Yes

Note : I have never been banned from Rp Server and also have almost every organisation experience in RP Server.

Last edited:

Anna Luci

Player
Player
information:
1. Your name IRL :Rahul
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:UTC+5:53)
4. Average online per day:4-6 hours
5. Your Discord:cool0764
6. Your Nickname: Alan luci
7. Your ID:106159

Additional information

I want to become admin buz i have exp for every org and i want to something new i thought about join Admin because i also want to help new player and make then use to server rules and help then out

i can handle any situation cool and calm

emotional and attach to people easily

Yes, I am ready.

i don't have any business yet.

Top Bottom