Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : MD Yasin Hossen
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone: BST- BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME ( UTC/GMT +6 hours)
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hrs per day
5. Your Discord: pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname: Pikachu Tzariar
7. Your ID: 40581

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I am in city for long time in all org so i got proper knowledge of City and now i am ready to leave the RP life and want to serve the people with proper RP knowledge to other. eventhough i am clean from all OOC punishment (0-punishment history). Also i worked as High commend at all organiztion so i think i know those rules which is necessary for me and other.

2. What are your strengths?
My greatest strength are:
1. Quick Learner and Good listener
2. Cool And Calm in any situation
3. Solve any Situationwith proper quick review

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My Greatest weakness are:
1. Helps everyone in need
2. Trust to anyone

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
--> As it being a long in RP and now want to take a break from RP and want to serve the Other people of server. soo i am ready to leave the RP life to Become An Admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, If i have got any business i will for sure leave or sell all but unfortunately i don't own any one.

Thank you for reading my application.
Best regards,
Pikachu Tzariar

Last edited:

Corlos Mount

EX Director of SS and EX Deputy of Police
Player
1. Your name IRL- Joshua
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- GMT
4. Average online per day- 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord- carlosmount00
6. Your Nickname- Carlos Mount
7. Your ID- 683

Additional information

- I want to become an admin because I understand what it takes to help other people out and make there RP better in the city i have been around in this city for a long time and know enough to take my knowledge to the next level and help out other people who are still learning and understanding what it takes.

- My strengths are that Im a very easy person to get on with witch make it easy for me to understand whats going on and evaluate what needs to be do another one of my strength's is if im needed to step up and take over on something i can do that with needing someone to over look me, also im very quick at thinking so dealing with fast pace situations are no problem at all for me.

- My weaknesses are my language barriers with other people in the city as i know that this city has expanded and lots of different people play now but this will not affect my work and how i respond to situations.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes.

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-
Aayush
2. Your age-
3. Time zone-
GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day-
6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord-
aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname-
Aayush Lazy
7. Your ID-

Additional information

-- I want to help serving the city by punishing the people who are not following rules and regulations of the city and not maintaining the decoram of server. As I am very old in the city I have gained a lot of experience in the org as an HC amd was leader of ballas and marabunta, so, I am well aware of every rule and regulations of the server. I can help everyone by contributing the city by punishing people who are not maintaining server decoram and decreasing the role play experience of other players.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Polite
Hard working
Fast learner
Good memory
Typing skills
Quick responder
Great and clear mindset
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Language barriers
Trust issues.
Yes.
Yes.

Thanks for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Lazy.

Last edited:

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Information
Your namr IRL :
Amr Khaled
Your age : 17

Time Zone : GMT+2

Average online per day : 8 - 12 Hours

Your Discord : amr0811

Your Nickname : Amr Barzani

Your ID : 61038

Additional information
Why do you want to become admin ?

I have been in the city for a long time i passed alot of RP situations from all kinds . In the last few weeks from my view that i can't see any arabic admin gust 1 i think and i can help with that bec iam good reader and writer in arabic. It will be for me so happy to be an admin as i can help people in city and new players that don't know the city rules well .

What is your strengths ?
1- I am a good translater in arabic i can get any word in arabic even it is insult or provok

2-I am playing in the middle of the day like in this time from (12:00) to (00:00)

3- I am honest and i will not let my friend in my eyes better than any other player else all players will be in the same measure the same kind that i talk with it and takeing my decisions.

4- I can learn from the first time not from 2 or 3 times
5- I know how to take decisions in hard situations.

6- I catch any bot of GR 4.1 with all kinds

What are your greatest weaknesses ?

1-If i dont take a decesion in a situation i will be mad.
2- I have colleage in real life

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin ?

Yes , sure

Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes of course, I don't have business to sell it if i have i will sure.

Thanks for reading my fourm

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Arnav

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours

5. Your Discord: ash3527

6. Your Nickname: Moon Grace

7. Your ID: 99316

Additional information

Ans. I have participated in all the RP in the server, and I have knowledge of the entire server. I've experienced almost every possible situation with different RP scenarios. I understand that having an active admin is crucial for handling events like store robberies and NG raids, where rule breaks often occur. The admin team needs experienced players, and I believe I can be the right fit. I've served as Lt. General in the current term of NG, and I comprehend the responsibilities. Being an admin is hard work, and I aim to ensure that the admin team is always present, following all rules, and making the right decisions. My main goal is to reduce toxicity, as I have experienced and overcome it myself. I want to make the server a better place, so new players choose it as their first option.

Ans.
1. Have great knowledge about the server.
2. Always ensure making the right decision.
3. Can handle hard situations easily with a calm mind.

Ans.
1. Anger issues (Will work on fixing it since it's a significant issue).
2. Trust issues.

Ans. Yes, since I have completed all the RP needed for me.

Ans. Yes, but I don't have one.

HadiKhatri

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION
1. Abdul Hadi Khatri
2. (16 OOC) and (19 IC)
3. GMT+5
4. 4-6 hours and on weekends more than that too
5.hadikhatri
6. Hadi Khatri
7. 94346
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1.I have been playing this server for a long time and i know all the rules ig.I will help everyone out and will find a solution which might not make anyone sad
2.Patience: Dealing with diverse personalities and resolving conflicts requires patience, allowing me
Consistency:I would consistently enforce rules and guidelines, providing a stable and predictable environment for participants. to address issues thoughtfully and with understanding.
3.I sometimes might get biased to my friends but i will try my level best to undo that and make community better
4.YES
5.YES

Joshua Scott

Hope is a fake lie
Player
1. Your name IRL : Thagib
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 5-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : izza_q
6. Your Nickname : Joshua Scott
7. Your ID : 119345

Additional information

i fell like its time for me to play in a different way which is being admin so i can help all en2 admins as well all players who need help since i played on en1 en3 for almost 2 years and also on en2 (im only new on en2) and i always used to ask for help and got it so its time to do the same for other players .
also help all kind of players to have fair roleplay gaming experience

I can be patient , i always keep my personal mood problems away from my work , and i have clear thinking mind when i need to focus it help me a lot to choose the right decision. understand people with language barrier as wide knowledge in good amount of language

i can be so weak in emotional situation , sometimes i rush things and might lead to some mistake , but i believe mistakes can always be fixed and even turned to strengths

Yes, I will leave my RP life
yes , I don't have any business

Gopal Negi

Player
Player

Information

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Singh
Your ID - 106584

Addition Information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would allow me to help people, career growth, and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. People who break the rules should be punished and I want to maintain the rules of the server by becoming an administrator and punishing them accordingly.

5. I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer, and SAHP officer for the last 5-6 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 3x chief of HR [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [SAHP], 2x Chief Commander [SAHP], Elite Agent [GOV USSS], 2x DOC officer [GOV DOC], HOD of Department [ LSPD]

2) What are your strengths?

1. Great Communication Skills.

2. Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. I can easily and quickly learn anything.

4. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

5. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

6. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes
, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

~ Gopal Singh

Note for Application Reviewer:
I have never been banned for anything

Oliver_Twist

Player
Player
Information

1) Maruf

2) 16

3) IST

4) 3 - 8 Hours

5) lennyisking

6) Olliver Twist

7)95694

Additional Information

1) I want to become an admin because I am deeply invested in the Grand RP community and believe that I can contribute positively to the server. I am passionate about ensuring that all players have a fair and enjoyable experience. By joining the admin team, I aim to assist in maintaining a welcoming and supportive environment, resolving issues promptly, and upholding the server's rules and standards.

2) I believe my strengths align well with the responsibilities of an admin role on the GTA RP server. Some of my key strengths include:

- Excellent Communication Skills

- Problem-Solving Abilities

- Attention to Detail

- Dedication to Community Building

3) While I bring several strengths to the table, I am also aware of areas where I can continue to grow and improve.

- Only Knowing 3 Languages : Hindi / English / Urdu

I believe that if you are an admin, you need to know a lot of languages to help people who might not know the language that I speak.

4) Ive Been Playing In GRAND RP since 1 year and Ive Done Everything Ive Dreamt Of But Now Im Bored So I am Ready To Leave My RP Life!

5) Yes! i don't have a business!!

Thanks For Reading My Application And I Appreciate Senior Admins Giving Me A Chance At Being An Admin.

{If I Get Selected, I Would Like To Be A Curator Of LSPD! Since I Have Been Assistant Chief In LSPD for 4 months}

Note : ik my punishment history is bad but please give me a chance. I know all server rules and I obey them, I'll do my best to make this server a better place

Also my new warning is wrong so I posted forum against it, so don't take that into consideration

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Information
Your namr IRL : Amr Khaled
Your age : 17

Time Zone : GMT+2

Average online per day : 8 - 12 Hours

Your Discord : amr0811

Your Nickname : Amr Barzani

Your ID : 61038

Additional information
Why do you want to become admin ?
I have been in the city for a long time i passed alot of RP situations from all kinds . In the last few weeks from my view that i can't see any arabic admin gust 1 i think and i can help with that bec iam good reader and writer in arabic. It will be for me so happy to be an admin as i can help people in city and new players that don't know the city rules well .

What is your strengths ?
1- I am a good translater in arabic i can get any word in arabic even it is insult or provok

2-I am playing in the middle of the day like in this time from (12:00) to (00:00)

3- I am honest and i will not let my friend in my eyes better than any other player else all players will be in the same measure the same kind that i talk with it and takeing my decisions.

4- I can learn from the first time not from 2 or 3 times
5- I know how to take decisions in hard situations.

6- I catch any bot of GR 4.1 with all kinds

What are your greatest weaknesses ?

1-If i dont take a decesion in a situation i will be mad.
2- I have colleage in real life

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin ?

Yes , sure

Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes of course, I don't have business to sell it if i have i will sure.

Thanks for reading my fourm

Corlos Mount

EX Director of SS and EX Deputy of Police
Player
1. Your name IRL- Joshua
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- GMT
4. Average online per day- 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord- carlosmount00
6. Your Nickname- Carlos Mount
7. Your ID- 683

Additional information

- I want to become an admin because I understand what it takes to help other people out and make there RP better in the city i have been around in this city for a long time and know enough to take my knowledge to the next level and help out other people who are still learning and understanding what it takes.

- My strengths are that Im a very easy person to get on with witch make it easy for me to understand whats going on and evaluate what needs to be do another one of my strength's is if im needed to step up and take over on something i can do that with needing someone to over look me, also im very quick at thinking so dealing with fast pace situations are no problem at all for me.

- My weaknesses are my language barriers with other people in the city as i know that this city has expanded and lots of different people play now but this will not affect my work and how i respond to situations.

- Yes.

- Yes.

Mussadiq Ail

Player
Player
Information
1- Mussadiq
2- 17
3- GMT + 5
4- 8-9 hours
5- Mr.Black#5349
6-Salman Shikaari
7- 98139
Additional information
1- For now i want to become a admin assistant. I just want to become that because i want that every citizen of Los Santos is doubt free and knows each and everything about the city. I am available anytime to help citizens and will like to clear their doubts. At last i want to create this city a mess free city and a city where peace prevails and i also have been the supervisor of IA in FIB, Brigadier general in NG and HC in GOV,EMS, and also been in LSPD, SAHP. I have been in many Store Robbery and hostage Situations and Done many 10-15 and saw how they break Rules

2-
- I am a fast learner. I can acknowledge stuff fast.
- I take my time before I conclude any of the quarries
- I have good speaking skills to communicate with players

3-
- I get very excited about the opportunities and sometimes gets panic about it.

4- Yes, i can

5- Yes, i can
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: +6 (UTC)
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname: Pikachu Tzariar
7. Your ID: 40581

Additional information
Ans: I should be an Admin, because I have a great communicating with players, helping and giving the right information to the player so they can understand better. I also should be Helper, because I am a friendly guy who is strict with the rules and is cool with the players, who wants to give back to the community of fulfill the duty. I also want to give back by helping the other Admin get rid of the hackers and make the community a better place for players to play on. Another thing is sometime i see a lot of
people having problem about city rules there for i am freely interested to teach them the rules And punish them who breaks the rules.
Ans: Learning skill, helping people, know about server rules And Forgive anyone when anyone did bad behave with me. communication, handle situations calmly, fast learner, have experinece in every org as HC.
Ans: Leaving friend and remember who did what with me.I occasionally get overly Angry and i didn't compromise when anyone instant me. I cann't Trust Anyone Instantly.
Ans: Yes.
Ans: Yes of course. If I have got any business I will for sure sell all but unfortunately, I don't own anyone.

From Fast to now I didn't get any kind of punishment from admin. I try to maintain all city rules.
I hope I would get a chance for share my experience with new people as a admin.

Moon Zodiac

Not a Fighter
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
- Afnan Hossain
2. Your age
- 18 [ turned 18 in 18 dec ]
3. Time zone
-GMT+5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
- 3am to 18 pm
5. Average online per day
- 4-8 Hours
6. Your Discord
- moonsenpai.rp
7. Your Nickname
-Captain Afnan
8. Your ID
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
- State and crime both are good for me

Additional information

- i am playing on this project for more than 2 years now. i enjoyed it a lot cause when i joined the city everyone gave me a warm welcome [ most of it ] i joined lspd after level 5 and show my dedicate towards my job and earned ranks and respect from my friends and others . than i started to feel i should give my time in this project..than i gave my whole time and grind , i joined every org expect LI . ik every rules and ways to do better rp ! i want to join the team and help the citizens with it

- Fluent in english
- Friendly towards everyone
- Good at understanding
- Can handle intense situation
- Have good knowledge about the server & rules

-Trusting people easily

-Yes
-Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-No , free all day

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Satish thakur
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone gmt +5
4. Average online per day like don’t know may be 6 hours
5. Your Discord satishthakur.
6. Your Nickname ic name Satish thakur
7. Your ID 129038 my age is low but I know every thing in ic I learned all the things

Additional information
I want to become admin because I get bored by rp and I want to help others plus my all old friend become admins so I also want to play and make happy environment in rp
I am respectful to all people because I don’t like to over react and as I say I am very angry when people over react to normal things that it and I am very good in speaking skill you can check on interview if I selected
See I will say all truth see when guys to over reacting like why the hell he or she is this that and all I also angry at that movement that’s it and nothing other
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don’t have any business

Zain Veneta

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Bailey
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. 5-10 hours a day
5. baileybbb
6. Bailey John
7. 108302

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in GRP and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people become better citizens, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun hosting random fun events and making sure everyone is enjoying themselfs, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need and solve there needed problem.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional, I am good with teaching people how to do understand and learn the rules, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I am very good at being there and listening giving every chance needed to be heard and calming situations down when they are heated

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 100% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have and enjoy there time in this amazing city.

- I do not have any businesses so ofcourse

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly mean a lot to me, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into RP and seeing how far I have come it would make me happy to be apart of an amazing admin team doing the best they can. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and recive good treatment and not be disrespected and then the ones who have gone against the rules to effect the city get punished correctly.

Dailen West

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Dailen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone gmt+1
4. Average online per day 6-12h
5. Your Discord: lildailen
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID 56461

Additional information
So i Want To Become Adminstarator Because i want to help others and show new people how to start playing Grand rp and i want to help as A Game Assistant/Admin Assistant so i Want to make sure that everyone that gonna need help i will help him to my best Knowledge and i also ive been in EN02 for a very long time and i got alot of experience on EN1/EN3/DE04/DE01/DE03/DE02 and i will make sure now that to my best of Knowledge i will make sure that everyone will be the best and i will make sure that anyone that Calls admin for anything and i know all the rules so i can help em very well if someone RDM Or VDM then i can help em and i will go to ticket and if i missed the thing then i will tell them to go on Forums. And Then the Admins can review it on Forums.

I Want To Be A Admin On This Wonderful server cause i know alot of people from here and alot of people are very Nice and i wanna make sure everyone Is having a great time rping as a gang member or a LEO member and i will make sure that none Is breaking the rules and i will make sure that i will be the best admin there is and i wanna help out everyone that is in need of help and i will make sure that if there is a ticket that needs my help i will go to it and i am ready to leave the rp life and go and Just have Some Fun As A Admin and i can make sure that we can Have a great time as a Adminstrator and i will be a good admin and i will make sure that i will follow the rule punishments and i will have no favourtism i dont like favourtism at all i will make sure favourtism is not tolerated. And i will make sure that anyone Who Is Abusing there perms as a admin example he is giving something to his friends i will take a bodycam and i will show it to a higher up. i got alot of Experience on other servers and i will make sure that the People will be punished and i will have a great time as a admin and i got alot of experience on many servers so i will make sure that i can help you guys with all my time and i will make sure i will dedicate all my time to your server.

So basically i will want to help anyone that needs my assistant and i will make sure that everyone Is having a good time rping with others and making sure that the rp is going great And i want to say that i will try my best to make sure that none is Messing around and none is shooting each other with no rp intended and i will make sure that i will have 0 tolerance for favourtism and i will make sure that anyone that tries to mess around with the server will be punished anyone that is modding/hacking/flying or something that is breaking the server rules will get punished for breaking the server rules.

2. What are your strengths? My Strenghts are that i can Help anyone that is on and i will make sure that everyone is having a good time and i will make sure that i am patient.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i am Dyslexic so if you tell me alot of stuff at 1s i will forget
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I am ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don’t have any business so Yes

Top Bottom