Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Mussadiq Ail

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Musadiq
2. Your age :- 17 Years
3. Time zone :- GMT +05:00
4. Average online per day :- 8 - 10 hours
5. Your Discord :- salman_shikaari
6. Your Nickname :- Salman Shikaari
7. Your ID :- 98139

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: I want to become an admin because I have been playing grand Rp since a long time and have an deep understanding of rules and all the things that are required to grow in the city I had experienced almost every org in the city including gangs and also did many activities in the city now only becoming admin is left so that's why I want to become an admin.

ii: I want to become admin because I want to help newcomers and new players in the city like helping them and giving them knowledge about the city and also about jobs.​

2. What are your strengths?
i) Handling hard situations in a peaceful way.
ii) Helping and kind
iii) Fast Learning
iv) Confident

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

iii) Over Self-Confident

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

i) Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

i) Yes

Last edited:

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
3. Time zone
BST- BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME ( UTC/GMT +6 hours)
4. Average online per day
8 hour per day
5. Your Discord
pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname
Pikachu Tzariars
7. Your ID

Additional information
--> I am playing Roleplay from much longer day. I saw many rules, violation, upside down in my roleplay life. I know many rules and regulations of our Grandrp. From starting of playing in GrandRP I saw many people breaking rules. I want give punishment who breaking rules and helping to everyone to make a beautiful city.

Mainly I want join at admin team because I want help to make city beautiful and work smoothly.
* Quick learner
* Know about city rules
* Friendly for everyone
* I can make my weakness to my learning skill and make it my strengths
* Overthinking
* Trust anyone
---> Yes, I am ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
--> Yes, I am ready

From Fast to now I didn't get any kind of punishment from admin. I try to maintain all city rules.
I hope I would get a chance for share my experience with new people as a admin.

Thank you for reading my application.

Nairit XoXo

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL: Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 7 hours a day.
5. Your Discord: nairitbhandari
6. Your Nickname : Allen Brown
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, my strengths include a strong sense of fairness and impartiality. I can enforce rules and guidelines consistently, ensuring a balanced and enjoyable experience for all participants. I excel in conflict resolution, managing disputes or issues that may arise during roleplay sessions with tact and diplomacy.

In the realm of RP administration, my potential weaknesses may include struggles with time management, as the role demands a significant investment of time and attention. Additionally, I might face challenges in maintaining a balance between enforcing community rules and fostering a creative and inclusive environment. Adapting to unforeseen technical issues and effectively communicating with a diverse player base could also present difficulties.

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes,I dont have one

Lil Mary

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Talha
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+3 Turkey
4. Average online per day : 6 - 12 hours
5. Your Discord : viole.ntine
6. Your Nickname : Luna Smart
7. Your ID : 21501

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? Because i think i have lot of experience from EN1, EN2 and EN3. İ am playing this game from 3 years and in this 3 years, i learned lot of things, and i allways wanted to be an admin coz i just wanna help to players and if there is some poeple breaking the server rules, i can punish them. i know the rules and i think i am ready to become an admin.
2. What are your strengths? : Good communication skills, Speaking Turkish and English, if there is Turkish people and dont have english, i can understand them.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : sometimes i can forget somethings.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Of course i am
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : i dont have but sure.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 12-16 Hours
5. Your Discord : .fowla
6. Your Nickname : Anil Rhee
7. Your ID : 71052​

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.

-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
-I can take decisions rapidly with proper knowledge.
-patience.

I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness

i thought about it hundred times . i think yes

Yes ( i have no business)

Jordan Garcia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Doruk
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 3-4 Hours might be increase
5. Your Discord: superbia4
6. Your Nickname: Jordann Garcia
7. Your ID: 55444

Additional information
a-)
I played on this project for many years I witnessed a lot of things as a player. Now I would like to continue my journey as a Admin.
b-)
As a told I witnessed many things they were good things and bad things but bad things were predominating and now I want to change it for all players.

a-)
I trust to my languages (English,Turkish).
b-)
I'm a easygoing and friendly person I can deal with harsh situations easly.
c-)
I trust to my knowledge.

a-)
I may be afraid of failure

a-)
Yes, I'm ready
a-)
Yes I'm ready

Zoe Blackstone

Leader of Creed family
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sondre Livgard
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : UTC +1
4. Average online per day : 5-8
5. Your Discord : coleblackstone#3554
6. Your Nickname : Colee Blackstone
7. Your ID : 46559

Additional information

I want to become admin because i feel i have been in the city for a long period of time, and feel i need a change. With my past expirience in every org, i think a role as admin will be great, not just for me but i think i will improve the rp around me and make sure its in the best shape possible. Now i work in the Goverment as an Judge of state, and having fun and learning allot. Same time as i feel i never been so good at roleplay as i am currently.

Also i think letting me get this role will make a big change in the admins activity. As i have seen admins currently being late for different type of situations, as i am an active person who knows the Rules as my own pocket.

Giving me this chance is a good opertunity for me to show my skills around rp. At the same time i will be a nice and strict person to people i meet. Either its a new arrival to the city, or a expirienced one.

My strengths is that i am a very calm guy, i can get tired sometimes but i am always focused. Also i know the rules of rp well, and think this is a very good strengtht from my side. Am also great in Communication with all types of people, they understand me and listening to me what i have to say. As some people can be tricky when they get toxic, but i just take a big breath and tries to calm them down before i continue.

I am not to sure what my weaknesses are but i know i got some, maybe sometimes i get like this idea that everyting i do is right. Maybe am just an ego sometimes when i get tired am not to sure, but i will say that i am an guy full of strengths and energi.

Yes i have been waiting and thinking for a long time now, and have decided that i am gonne try. As i also got many friends up in the sky, am finaly joining them again.

Yes all my business are sold and i am ready to leave the rp after a long time.

Lezen Payne

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Aman
2. Your age : 17+
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 5h easy
5. Your Discord : lezen977
6. Your Nickname : Lezen Hellfire
7. Your ID : 121594

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I loved the system and the server and wanted to help him
2. What are your strengths? : Subject matter of interest, motivation, flexibility, negotiation, and time management
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : I am kind hearted person
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Firat
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT +8:30
4. Average online per day : 9 Hours
5. Your Discord:firatkomodor
6. Your Nickname : Firatt Komodorr
7. Your ID : 99631

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : Because I think Im Fairly Person So if i became admin I will Provide An Fair into our City So i wanna be Admin
2. What are your strengths? : My English is Good and Im Fairly , My human relations are good
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : I dont have Any Weakness
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes,Im Ready for Leave rp and Became Admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes,And now I dont Hav
e Any Bussines

Oliver_Twist

Player
Player
Information
1) Maruf
2) 15
3) IST
4) 3 - 8 Hours
5) lennyisking
6) Olliver Twist
7)95694

Additional Information
1) I want to become an admin because I am deeply invested in the Grand RP community and believe that I can contribute positively to the server. I am passionate about ensuring that all players have a fair and enjoyable experience. By joining the admin team, I aim to assist in maintaining a welcoming and supportive environment, resolving issues promptly, and upholding the server's rules and standards.
2) I believe my strengths align well with the responsibilities of an admin role on the GTA RP server. Some of my key strengths include:

- Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving Abilities
- Attention to Detail
- Dedication to Community Building

3) While I bring several strengths to the table, I am also aware of areas where I can continue to grow and improve.
- Only Knowing 3 Languages : Hindi / English / Urdu
I believe that if you are an admin, you need to know a lot of languages to help people who might not know the language that I speak.

4) Ive Been Playing In GRAND RP since 1 year and Ive Done Everything Ive Dreamt Of But Now Im Bored So I am Ready To Leave My RP Life!

5) Yes! i don't have a business!!

Thanks For Reading My Application And I Appreciate Senior Admins Giving Me A Chance At Being An Admin.

{If I Get Selected, I Would Like To Be A Curator Of LSPD! Since I Have Been Assistant Chief In LSPD for 4 months}

Note : ik my punishment history is bad but please give me a chance.
Also my new warning is wrong so I posted forum against it, so don't take that into consideration

Last edited:

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2. Your age
-> 22
3. Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
-> 8 Hours
5. Your Discord
-> alexroland
6. Your Nickname
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
-> There are few reasons why I want to become an admin
i) I am playing in this server for nearly 1 year and I left playing any other game for the best playing experience. and one of the best communities of players. Even when I use to pass through SAHP HQ, which was my first org, I feels nostalgic. Cause it was the early days of me joining in the server. Many things changed but the community and strict action for toxic people as well as the cheaters and I loved that. I will be happy if I get a chance to join the team who take controls of ooc rule breaks and save citizen and server from chaos.

ii)Peoples are drawn to administrative roles because they enjoy leading and managing communities. Admins often have responsibilities related to maintaining order, resolving conflicts, and ensuring that the community rules are followed. I think I have that much power and managing skills and I will love to serve for my community.
iii) Admins play a crucial role in helping community members, whether it's answering questions, assisting with issues, or mediating disputes. I enjoy helping others and I tries to create a positive environment. If I get a chance to be an admin then this kind of thing that admin does, I can do also.
iv) Being an admin can provide valuable experience in community management, moderation, and conflict resolution. These skills can be transferable to various real-world professions.
v) Admins often interact with whole EN2 community members, including other admins and our project managers. This networking can lead to valuable connections and friendships within EN2 community.
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
(a) I can provide assistance and information around the clock and as I use to be online from 4 IC time to 18 IC time, that means it ensures that there's always support available for players in between that time zone.
(b) I can respond to queries and requests instantly, providing timely assistance to players.
(c) As I am playing from a quiet long time, I believe I have access to a vast amount of information and can provide details on a wide range of topics, including game lore, rules, and general knowledge related to various aspects within the universe of Grand RP.
(d) I can consistently enforce community rules and guidelines, ensuring fair and equal treatment for all players based on the established standards.
(e) I can provide neutral perspectives and suggestions in the resolution of rule breeches of server and also in case of complex or nuanced situations.
-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
A) I use to give mercy to people who begs me and latter it proves they were acting and doing same crimes or mistakes.
B) If something makes me angry or somethings make me sad, I use to forget the real world and forget that I am a human being and give the harsh punishment and after that when the anger gets lower the realization of the matter that things could be also solved in softer way with less punishment hurts a lot.
C) I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
D) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the RP life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
-> I don't have any business. If I get one, I will happily sell it.

Ipad GaMer

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Srinivas Dattu
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : Indian Standard Time (IST) (+5:30 GMT)
4. Average online per day : 8 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ipadboygamer
6. Your Nickname : Ipad Mayaa
7. Your ID : 37117

Additional information

I've been part of this grand roleplay community for a while, and I've seen the magic it creates. I want to contribute more, ensure everyone's having a Good Experience, and help maintain the harmony of our virtual universe. I Have Much Experience As High Command In Almost All Legal Orgs Like GOV,FIB,LSPD,EMS..

My strengths lie in effective communication, problem-solving, and a deep understanding of the rules and dynamics of roleplaying. I am patient and diplomatic, which helps in resolving conflicts and fostering a positive atmosphere.

I am sometimes overly detail-oriented, which can make me spend more time than necessary on specific tasks. However, I am actively working on improving my time management skills to overcome this weakness.

Yes, I am ready to leave my Role Play life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Thank You.
Srinivas Dattu.

Lexo.pluxury

Boomer :/
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL lakshya ahuja
2. Your age :17
3. Time zone :GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 4-5 hrs
5. Your Discord laxsay
6. Your Nickname asher vercetti
7. Your ID: 76260

Additional information
i have spend a Pretty good time in en 3 from being an Deputy to Every Org HC and I did Spend my time in En 2 also So i am well versed with rules so i think can be admin i have Extencive knowledge about rules and Orgs So being A Admin Wont be Problem For me .

Fluent Speaker
Friendly

Lack of Social Talk

Yes

Ofc i will be

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Andrew Johnson
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +1
4. Average online per day 7-8 hrs
5. Your Discord miele1
6. Your Nickname Andrew Silver
7. Your ID: 99971

Additional information
I think I have enough experience to become an admin, i have been an admin in some Five m servers, but in Grand rp I would love to be one I have lots of experience in Org and in general. I like to help people with their troubles from the smallest thing all the way to their biggest issues. So basically I would like fairness for all. I would love it if a chance came up for me to be an Admin.

Fluent English
Keep Calm in Stressful situation
Fair at all times
Attention to Detail
Happy Nature
Hard Worker

Cant resist someone who is offending me and letting them get away with it without a roast

Yes

Yes { I Don't own a business }

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
3. Time zone
BST- BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME ( UTC/GMT +6 hours)
8 hour per day
5. Your Discord
pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname
Pikachu Tzariars
7. Your ID

Additional information
--> I am playing Roleplay from much longer day. I know rules and regulations of our Grandrp. From starting of playing in GrandRP I saw many people breaking rules. I want give punishment who breaking rules. I have experience in LEO as High Command and in my twink as under deputy in LSPD. I want share my knowledge with people.

Mainly I want join at admin team because I want help to make city beautiful and work smoothly.
* Quick learner
* Know about city rules
* Friendly for everyone
* I can make my weakness to my learning skill and make it my strengths
* Overthinking
* Trust anyone
---> Yes, I am ready
--> Yes, I am ready

From Fast to now I didn't get any kind of punishment from admin. I hope, I am capable for Admin

Akif Deadly

Player
Player
InforImation:
1) Your name IRL: Akif
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours a day
5) Discord: akif#6694
6) Your nickname: Akif Cassano
7) Your ID: 79140

Additional information

I spend a lot of time in the city and I am familiar with many of the rules in Grand RP. I have enough experience to become an admin and help players in need, while also ensuring that no one breaks any server rules. I have held high-ranking positions in various organizations, which has given me a good level of experience in this area. I view the admin role as a responsibility and I believe that I am capable of handling this responsibility.

I am very Friendly.
I respect Everyone.
I am Honest I always stand with the truth.

Over Thinking
I get frustrated Sometimes

Yes, I am ready to leave Role Play.

Yes I am ready to sell my business (I have a Juice Shop)

madhav YT

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

Your name IRL : Madhav
Your age: 17
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average Online Per day: 3-4 hrs
Your Discord : madhavYT Offical#6589
Your nickname: madhav
Your ID: 102929

Additional information

because I want to help city peoples because this days to many crimes extend in city and other admin are unable to reach at every place if i become admin i will try to reach and try to solve there problem and I have very experienced in almost every organization and in every organization I was high command due to which I can easily deal with people's if I was become an admin.

1.my strength is my self confidence which help me to deal every situation calmly not angry.
2. Fast Learning skills
3. Fluent in English.
4. I can Understand every situation.

my greatest weakness is that making new friends in IRL and trust on them. because in this shot life i face very problems even hits.

Yes i am ready to leave RP life for admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
First thing i want to tell you sir that i have no business in city but ya i have apartment and i can also sell it because i want to become an admin

Last edited:

Manas Verlice

Enough
Player
information

1 Your name IRL: Harry
2 Your age: 20
3 Time zone: GMT+5:30
4 Average online per day: 5 To 6 Hours
5 Discord: Harry.fr
6 Your nickname: Harry Verlicee

7 Your ID: 54513

Additional information

i feel as if i have done my faire share of RP and now I am a person of calm nature and take actions only after getting in details about the situation. Always want to become a admin since I have played GrandRP for months I have given large amount of time in GrandRP. I wanted to server the city hope you will give me a chance to server as an admin

1. I am also very fair in my judgements i do not run to conclusions about anything .
2. I am also patient with people and everything around me .

3. I wont lose my patience in any pressure .

Get nervous sometimes .

Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Don't have one .

Suguru Geto

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Aman Preet
Your age - 23
Time zone - GMT +5:30
Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours
Your Discord - sugurugeto0023
Your Nickname - Suguru Geto
Your ID - 107700

Why do you want to become an admin?
- I want to become an admin since it is the best way to contribute to the server and I really want to make this server a much more better place for players by helping them out with any way possible and making this server more fair to play.

What are your strengths?
- I always try to make people smile in any situation which makes them feel comfortable around me.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
- I sometimes make wrong decisions because i trust people very easily but i am working on it so that everything i decide should
be of my own free will.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes I am willing to leave my RP life to become an Admin.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Since I don't have any businesses so that wouldn't be a problem.

Your's truely, Suguru Geto~

Top Bottom