Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

naveen0551

Minister of the state
Player
Your name IRL - naveen kumar
Your age - 21
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - naveen0551
Your Nickname - its shridhi
Your ID - 116171

Addition Information​

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I think I am capable of becoming an Administrator i have experience of many legal organisation as a high command right now i m working in government as a minister of state

2. I want to help the peoples to enjoy rp because i have spent alot of time in rp and i know the rules and regulations about i ll be glad by helping other players for enjoy the best server like this grand rp

3. I want to help the citizens whenever they need help

2) What are your strengths?
:- My greatest strength is i have a capacity to hear peoples like when ever they need help i m there for there help in any situation. My biggest strength i have alot of patience.

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?
:- my greatest weekness is my emotions

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes
, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes
, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you​

~ its shridhi

Karl Lue

What you do is the wish of what you will do.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ayberk
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 5-8 hours.
5. Your Discord : @ayberkblt
6. Your Nickname : Karl Lue
7. Your ID : 84166

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- I want to become an admin, because i want to show/teach peoples the rules and i'll help them. I have already done as HC in legal orgs and illegal orgs. I want to help the peoples with my knowledge and server rules.

2. What are your strengths?
- I'm fluent with some languages, like English, Turkish and German
- I can handle most situations without any trouble.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- I don't like the people, who thinks he is the leader of the world.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Off course, im ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I do not have any Business.

Last edited:

Logan_White

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL: Martin Bognár
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: imtogan
6. Your Nickname: Logan White
7. Your ID: 49395

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are that I am a quick learner and i always reports the player who breaks the server rule.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? if something doesn't work out at first, I can quickly become insecure about my knowledge
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? yes

Raj Soni

Player
Player
Information
Harry Anderson
2. 21
3. GMT + 5:30
4. 2-3 Hours
5. Harry_Cakes
6. Harry Cakes
7. 89883

Additional information

Answer
: Well, I have been in the city for 14 years & I am experienced, that a lot of people do not follow rules & regulations of the city properly. Even when admins punish them, they do not follow rules. I want to contribute whatever I can, to Admins, I have a lot of experience of city, which is going to help me to help players, give punishments to the ones who break server rules, & I want to make this city of people, following all rules and regulations. I just not only want to become an admin, I want to help players for their doubts. I just wanted our city to be like everyone following rules. So, that`s why I want to be an admin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer
: I think my greatest strength is only me. I am having patience, hardworking skill & good speaking skills too. Whenever I come across a situation, I stay calm, and deal with it with full patience.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer
: I think my greatest weakness is I do not spare anyone whom I think is not doing proper works. Like I have been a Chief of Human Resources in LSPD, the one who is not doing HR work, I simply remove him/her from that field. I want everything to be in a manner. I don`t feel better if something is not proper or appropriate. That`s what my weakness is.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer
: Yes! I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin. If I have decided to be an admin, so I must complete all requirements, and this is one of them I am ready to do!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer
: Yes I am ready to sell my business. By the way, I don`t have any business. But if I had, I must have sold it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rancho Gupta

Destroyer On Top
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nipurn Gupta
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : mogngamer2509
6. Your Nickname : Guptaji Hellfire
7. Your ID : 98739

Additional information
I have seen that i have sent many tickets in-game that has been ignored or sometimes admins are late so i thought how many other player might face this issue daily i know there is forums for them but the people do not keep there bodycam always on so the rules get violet without the admins get to know
* I can handle situations easily and calmly.
* I have much experience as i was in many other rp servers too so i know like what actually is
* I am not partial with anyone, I believe in fairness and equality among players
* I like to work in team and so i will be friendly to all other admins
* I get friendly to anyone too quickly
* I am not too professional some time
yes i am ready
yes i am ready

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
3. Time zone
BST- BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME ( UTC/GMT +6 hours)
8 hour per day
5. Your Discord
pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname
Pikachu Tzariars
7. Your ID

Additional information
--> I am playing Roleplay from much longer day. I saw many rules, violation, upside down in my roleplay life. I know many rules and regulations of our Grandrp. From starting of playing in GrandRP I saw many people breaking rules. I want give punishment who breaking rules and helping to everyone to make a beautiful city.

Mainly I want join at admin team because I want help to make city beautiful and work smoothly.
* Quick learner
* Know about city rules
* Friendly for everyone
* I can make my weakness to my learning skill and make it my strengths
* Overthinking
* Trust anyone
---> Yes, I am ready
--> Yes, I am ready

From Fast to now I didn't get any kind of punishment from admin. I try to maintain all city rules.
I hope I would get a chance for share my experience with new people as a admin.

Thank you for reading my application.

Bahu Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION
1. Your name IRL: Umar Khan
2. Your age: 18 years
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 13:00 to 19:00
5. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours(when free more active ,weekend)
6. Your Discord: umar_khann
7. Your Nickname: White Deviil
8. Your ID: 122248
9. Curator of which state: Crime Section

𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 :

I have been a part of this lovely Grand Rp for more then 14 months. I have scrutinized that various people do mistakes while doing RP because, they are unaware from the rules and most of them are new people from my vast amount of experience from En3 and En2 so i will help them to make a better RP in future. I'm really excited to become an admin at Grand Roleplay! I make sure I wont make disappoint to my admin team and will give my 100%. I want to help make sure
everyone has a fantastic experience additionally, I'm happy to guide citizens/players with my experience.

- I am a friendly person.
- Quick learner and quick understated.
- Great communication skills.
- I am a honest person, I don't like those people who does favourtism, and I tell everyone mistakes on face even though if he is my friend.
- I have good time management skills.
- I learn from previous mistakes.

- "I sometimes have trouble controlling my anger. That means I can get really upset in certain situations."
- "I like to trust anyone easily but now I overcome this problem and know very well how to handle with this situation".
- "I don't take it if someone disrespect anyone in front of me".

- Yes, I am ready to leave rp life and willing to be an admin.

- I don’t have. But if I have, I would sell it.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- No

Thank you
Sincerely Mr White Deviil

Normal_Guy

💀 Baro , How are u ?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jitraj
2. Your age :18
3. Time zone :GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 4-5 hrs
5. Your Discord fnc_jit
6. Your Nickname Fnc Jit
7. Your ID: 81250

Additional information
i have spend a Pretty good time in en 3 from being an Deputy to Every Org HC and I did Spend my time in En 2 for few days also So i am well with rules so i think can be admin i have Extensive knowledge about rules and Orgs So being An Admin Wont be Problem For me .

Fluent Speaker
Friendly

Lack of Social Skills

Yes

Ofc i will be

Note : I may Have some Low lvl on En 2 but I can garuntee You my en 3 and en 1 experience is enough from Deputy to Cos I got everything I can prove u all at interview so am requesting to accept my application.

Sincerely
Fnc Jit

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yuvraj Singh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6hours
5. Your Discord: yuvrajsingh15
6. Your Nickname: Yuvraj Federal
7. Your ID:79916

Additional information
(1) I want to become admin because I been playing on the server since November been in both legal and crime section have experience so many things I've know rules and and a way to do proper rp I've been playing since NOV and still i just got like 3 warns as far as i remeber I know how to play fairly and I maintain mannerism of rp I had a lot experience in situation based rp moments where experience help I believe I can be good admin if I got chance to complete my dream it's been amazing journey in rp now I want to experience admin life how things works how amazing it's like to be a admin in grand rp it would a amazing if I become admin! even i was a leader of NG too but my term did not ended well i know that i got 2 bans in my whole journey of Grand RP 1(Leader1.1)2nd (GR4.1 (Illegal Ar Skin)) in the End i would like to say that i just need 1 chance.
(1) My strength is that I never loose my calm in heated moments I can deal it normally!

(2) I treat people with kindness and love I believe this is one of good thing when we treat people with love and care!

1) Trusting People so fast tbh rn world is full of fake people and working on this thing not trust people so earlier!

Why not I've enjoyed my rp life now all focus to experience admin life!

I don't have any business so yes!

Ipad GaMer

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Srinivas Dattu
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : Indian Standard Time (IST) (+5:30 GMT)
4. Average online per day : 8 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ipadboygamer
6. Your Nickname : Ipad Mayaa
7. Your ID : 37117

Additional information

I've been part of this grand roleplay community for a while, and I've seen the magic it creates. I want to contribute more, ensure everyone's having a Good Experience, and help maintain the harmony of our virtual universe. I Have Much Experience As High Command In Almost All Legal Orgs Like GOV,FIB,LSPD,EMS..

My strengths lie in effective communication, problem-solving, and a deep understanding of the rules and dynamics of roleplaying. I am patient and diplomatic, which helps in resolving conflicts and fostering a positive atmosphere.

I am sometimes overly detail-oriented, which can make me spend more time than necessary on specific tasks. However, I am actively working on improving my time management skills to overcome this weakness.

Yes, I am ready to leave my Role Play life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Thank You.
Srinivas Dattu.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Harry Cakes - 89883 - Harry_Cakes

Regarding interviews contact me on discord​

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-

Aayush
2. Your age-
3. Time zone-
GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day-
6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord-
aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname-
Aayush Lazy
7. Your ID-

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin
?
-- I want to help serving the city by punishing the people who are not following rules and regulations of the city and not maintaining the decoram of server. As I am very old in the city I have gained a lot of experience in the org as an HC amd was leader of ballas and marabunta, so, I am well aware of every rule and regulations of the server. I can help everyone by contributing the city by punishing people who are not maintaining server decoram and decreasing the role play experience of other players.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Polite
Hard working
Fast learner
Good memory
Typing skills
Quick responder
Great and clear mindset
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Language barriers
Trust issues.
Yes.
Yes.

Thanks for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Lazy.​

Ato Cee

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arda
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online 4-11
5. Your Discord: ato_oo
6. Your Nickname: Ato Hergun
7. Your ID: 66795

Additional information
I have done everything I could in the game, I know almost all the rules and I am happy to help any player who is new to the game or new to the game. I think I can help more easily if I become a admin, I joined I have extensive experience in all organizations and that's why I want to become a admin and help people.

I am a fast learner

i love to help people

I can get angry if I'm disrespected.

I've already been doing rp for more than 2 years, I've learned everything I can learn, so I m ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

of course

Thanks for reading and reviewing my apllication

Best Regards, Ato Hergun

note: I know my punishment history is not too well recently but now i have mentally prepared myself to become an administrator, I request you to give me a second chance the last one to prove myself. I wont let you down if you choose me. Please! Give me a chance.

Sam Wolfie

Player
Player
Information

Your Name IRL
: Sufiyan Hasan
Your Age IRL: 19
Time Zone: GMT+5
Average Time Online Per Day: 4-11 hours
Your Discord: beast3250
Your Nickname: Skorpean Sam
Your ID: EN2 : 64392

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin:
I am eager to take on the role of GrandRP Administrator as I believe I have reached a point in my roleplay journey where I am ready to contribute in a more significant way. My passion for roleplay has evolved, and I now feel prepared to join the esteemed GrandRP Admin Team . I am committed to upholding discipline within the city and offering assistance to others, as I derive great satisfaction from helping fellow players. My ultimate aim is to elevate our server and contribute to making it an even better place for our community.

2. What are your strengths:
Adaptability The ability to adapt to new situations, learn quickly
Excellent Communication Skills Being able to express oneself clearly and effectively, as well as actively listening to others,

3. What are your greatest weaknesses:
My greatest weakness would be that I'm a perfectionist and I work too hard for something that I'm trying to achieve. Sometimes this could lead to getting lack of sleep, but I would give a lot of time for this server to achieve it.

Perhaps one of my biggest weaknesses would be that I take too long to make decisions, but when working in a team or on projects, I can react faster because I talk with other people about my decisions.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin:
I will 100% be ready to leave the like of RP and become an admin, I say this because I have had my fair share of RP and I accomplished what I wanted to do.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
I do not own one but if I did I would.

naveen0551

Minister of the state
Player
Your name IRL - naveen kumar
Your age - 21
Your Discord - naveen0551
Your Nickname - its shridhi
Your ID - 116171

Addition Information​

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I think I am capable of becoming an Administrator i have experience of many legal organisation as a high command right now i m working in government as a minister of state

2. I want to help the peoples to enjoy rp because i have spent alot of time in rp and i know the rules and regulations about i ll be glad by helping other players for enjoy the best server like this grand rp

3. I want to help the citizens whenever they need help

:- My greatest strength is i have a capacity to hear peoples like when ever they need help i m there for there help in any situation. My biggest strength i have alot of patience.

:- my greatest weekness is my emotions

Yes
, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

Yes

Thank you​

~ its shridhi

Bahu Pluxury

Player
Player
INFORMATION
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 13:00 to 19:00

𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 :

I have been a part of this lovely Grand Rp for more then 14 months. I have scrutinized that various people do mistakes while doing RP because, they are unaware from the rules and most of them are new people from my vast amount of experience from En3 and En2 so i will help them to make a better RP in future. I'm really excited to become an admin at Grand Roleplay! I make sure I wont make disappoint to my admin team and will give my 100%. I want to help make sure
everyone has a fantastic experience additionally, I'm happy to guide citizens/players with my experience.

- I am a honest person, I don't like those people who does favourtism, and I tell everyone mistakes on face even though if he is my friend.

- "I sometimes have trouble controlling my anger. That means I can get really upset in certain situations."
- "I like to trust anyone easily but now I overcome this problem and know very well how to handle with this situation".

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- No

Thank you
Sincerely Mr White Deviil
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION

𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 :

- No

Thank you
Sincerely
Mr White Deviil

Gopal Negi

Player
Player

Information

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Singh
Your ID - 106584

Addition Information

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would allow me to help people, career growth, and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. People who break the rules should be punished and I want to maintain the rules of the server by becoming an administrator and punishing them accordingly.

5. I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer, and SAHP officer for the last 5-6 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 3x chief of HR [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [SAHP], 2x Chief Commander [SAHP], Elite Agent [GOV USSS], 2x DOC officer [GOV DOC], HOD of Department [ LSPD]

1. Great Communication Skills.

2. Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. I can easily and quickly learn anything.

4. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

5. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

6. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

Yes

Yes

Thank you for reading my application.

~ Gopal Singh

Note for Application Reviewer:
I have never been banned for anything

Ipad GaMer

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Srinivas Dattu
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : Indian Standard Time (IST) (+5:30 GMT)
4. Average online per day : 8 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ipadboygamer
6. Your Nickname : Ipad Mayaa
7. Your ID : 37117

Additional information

I've been part of this grand roleplay community for a while, and I've seen the magic it creates. I want to contribute more, ensure everyone's having a Good Experience, and help maintain the harmony of our virtual universe. I Have Much Experience As High Command In Almost All Legal Orgs Like GOV,FIB,LSPD,EMS..

My strengths lie in effective communication, problem-solving, and a deep understanding of the rules and dynamics of roleplaying. I am patient and diplomatic, which helps in resolving conflicts and fostering a positive atmosphere.

I am sometimes overly detail-oriented, which can make me spend more time than necessary on specific tasks. However, I am actively working on improving my time management skills to overcome this weakness.

Yes, I am ready to leave my Role Play life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Thank You.
Srinivas Dattu.

Top Bottom