Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Minsu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL - William Lymon (Lie-mon)
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - (GMT-6)
4. Average online per day - 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord - Minsa
6. Your Nickname - Will (any variant of my name)
7. Your ID - 129554

Additional information

I want to become admin I have a experience in legal and illegal orgs, and RP rules with my past experience with being a Admin and Senior Mentor on GMOD RP Server's (Military RP/Star Wars RP including Moderation on Discord Servers). Prevent rule breaking and maintain a positive RP experience for veteran and beginners. As a new player to GTA RP. GrandRP been a nice and eventful experience and a lot of players are helpful.

I'm friendly and a team player always down to help with any situation ingame or give advice out of game. I'm always down to learn and take notes from other to better improve myself to grow.

My greatest weakness is too much muti-tasking. What I mean by that is I will take a task and keep taking task and try to do them all at once except doing them separately or just showing expression of just saying NO. I am working on that from my past experience.

If it comes down to it Yes, because I rather give my RP experience to help the community to gain more a wonderful and safe space to RP and enjoy their time with gaining new friendship and expressing with the old about their RP on Grand RP.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Lucky I never started a business.

Thanks for reading my application

Minsa (Favorite color is Purple)
ezgif-4-33884f4728.webp

King Reaper.

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Janat Reaper
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT +5:00
4. Average online per day - 8-12h
5. Your Discord - hamza_zafar
6. Your Nickname - Jannat Reaper

7. Your ID - 116195

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.

-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff.

-I've been a deputy in 4 different organizations, and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term in this we were the first gang ever in GRP history to become a terrorist org. I was also deputy in Ballas where I did turf for them and helped post turfs which shows that I'm capable of being a crime admin and helping with turf. My desired admin role would be becoming a crime admin as I know every rule and specifically the turf and ghetto rules.*but i doo all that on my twin acc 102561 which have previous punishment be honest*

2.What are your strengths?
-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.

-Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.

-I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe it's the best way to handle situations as everything is clearer.

My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
3. Time zone
BST- BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME ( UTC/GMT +6 hours)
8 hour per day
5. Your Discord
pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname
Pikachu Tzariars
7. Your ID

Additional information
--> I am playing Roleplay from much longer day. I know many rules and regulations of our Grandrp. From starting of playing in GrandRP I saw many people breaking rules. I want give punishment who breaking rules and helping to everyone to make a beautiful city. I have Experience in all of LEO organization in EN-2 as a High commend also my twink now Assistant Chief of LSPD I know all rules of leo i want share my knowledge with people.

* Quick learner
* Know about city rules
* Friendly for everyone
* I can make my weakness to my learning skill and make it my strengths
* Overthinking
* Trust anyone
---> Yes, I am ready
--> Yes, I am ready

From Fast to now I didn't get any kind of punishment from admin. I try to maintain all city rules.
I hope I would get a chance for share my experience with new people as a admin.

Thank you for reading my application.

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Information:

1. Name(IRL): Kshitij Satija
2. Age: 20
3. Time Zone: +5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours (old, stopped playing few months ago)
5. Discord: kezzes.
6. Nickname: Bruce Wayne
7. 1349

Additional Information:

~ I joined GrandRP 2 years ago and have learned a lot about people and the functionality of the city, and have learned a lot about rules. I have been a level 2 admin in the past and went inactive due to personal issues. As I mentioned in my last application, I have worked in both government and a gang. So it covers legal and illegal parts. I have been at different ranks and seen how things work.

1. Why I want to become an Admin:

• I want to become an admin again because I feel I can work and help towards EN2's betterment and I feel this city still has potential but as there has been an increase in the number of players, the more help one can provide, the better it is.

• As an ex-member of the admin team, I have also made certain mistakes and I have learned from them. I always keep a close eye on all the amendments made in the rules to make sure I don't break any and inform people when I think they might be violating the rules.

• If I become an admin again, I am certain that in any condition I won't discriminate between players, based on their relationship with me.

• I am a quick learner, a great listener, and can manage time properly

• I know the all rules very well.

• I try to stay calm always and maintain friendly behavior with everyone.

• I treat everyone as equals, and do not differentiate between people based on my relations with them.

3. What are my weaknesses?

I agree I have weaknesses just like every other person, as I mentioned I try to stay calm but sometimes I lose my cool when someone is being disrespectful—some days I take off from the game due to real commitments.

4. Yes

5. Yes

Dojo Hellfire

"The silent protector"
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL- DEEPESH ROY

2. Your age- 23

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hours

5. Your Discord - wicked_dojo#4937

6. Your Nickname - its dojo

7. Your ID - 27210

Additional information

-> I have almost spent 1 year in GrandRP experiencing every org and the city, and now i want to become an admin to help peoples and the city.

-> I have good communication skill which helps me deal with certain situations calmly and peacefully.

-> Sometime if i am provoked to much i get to much angry.

-> Absolutely.

-> I don't own any business.

Robert Devil

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ajinkya Kshatriya
2. Your age - 29
3. Time zone - 05:30 IST
4. Average online per day - 5 to 6 Hr
5. Your Discord - robertdevil
6. Your Nickname - Robert Devil
7. Your ID - 57079

Additional information

• Since joining this city i have experienced a variety of different RP situations both throughout Illegal and legal side, currently i m retried in Gov as a Operation Lead, being familiar with both sides. At this moment now i feel as if i should now try help out the community in allowing the players of the city to enjoy and grow within the city. Allowing newer and older players to enjoy and help out for what they joined the server for.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and i also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.

• Being helpful wherever i can
  • Strive to achieve better
  • very consistent and and approachable person
  • I’m always pushing for better and always there to help people.
  • I can see both sides of an argument.
  • m a very fair person and I’m not biased or try to show favoritism towards anyone or any family/ organization
  • Fair and understanding of the needs of others non bias and not easily manipulated
  • Communication and listening
  • I often get abit angry when people irritate me or argue however this is something i have worked on and become alot better with not loosing it with people
  • I can get a bit stressed out at times.
  • I m taking point by point not so much.

Yes.

Yes.

Thank You.
Robert Devil.

Ayanrasool123

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Ayan Rasool Awan
2. Your age- 16
3. Time zone- PKT(GMT+5)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)- 8:00 AM to 17:00 PM
5. Average online per day- 6-8 hours
6. Your Discord- Fl1CK#1586
7. Your Nickname- Ayan Vortex
8. Your ID- 126328
9. I want to be curator of Crime section.

Additional information
Ans - i always want to be an admin of grand rp like its my dream.

Ans- i never get panic

Ans- i cant handle heavy criticism.

Ans- Yes im ready to leave RP Life.

Ans- i dont have any business rn :).

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Ans- Nope.

Mussadiq Ail

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Mussadiq
2. Your age :- 18+ Years
3. Time zone :- GMT +05:00
4. Average online per day :- 8 - 10 hours
5. Your Discord :- salman_shikaari
6. Your Nickname :- Salman Shikaari
7. Your ID :- 98139

Additional information
Ans: I want to become an admin because I have been playing grand rp for more then 2 Years and have an deep understanding of rules and all the things that are required to grow in the city I had experiencened almost every org in the city including gangs and also did many activities in the city now only becoming admin is left so that's why I want to become an admin.

ii: I want to become admin because I want to help newcomers and new players in the city like helping them and giving them knowledge about the city and also about jobs.

i) Handling hard situations in a peaceful way.
ii) Helping and kind
iii) Fast Learning

i) Gets confused for a moment

i) Yes

i) Yes

Lucifer Devil

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL= Bijil B M
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30(India Standard Time)
4. Average online per day = 8 to 13 hours
5. Your Discord = luciferdevil_ (LuciferDevil#5742)
6. Your Nickname= MrLucifer Devil
7. Your ID= 129767
Additional information
= I want to be an admin to help players and enhance the RP server experience.
= I possess strong patience in handling interpersonal interactions, ensuring a smart approach to dealing with people to make both parties happy.
= I can be a bit of a perfectionist, spending extra time on tasks to ensure they're just right. But I'm learning to balance quality with efficiency in my work.
= Yes, definitely. I enjoy RP life, but I'm eager to take on the responsibilities of being an admin for the community.
= Luckily, I didn't invest in a business, so there's nothing to sell. It works out perfectly.

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Can
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 10 Hour
5. Your Discord: cann_you
6. Your Nickname: Can Federall
7. Your ID: 79722

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I have spent a lot of time on all servers of grp, I have been in high command in all organizations, I aim to ensure that people in grand rp can continue their rp at high quality and maintain a level rp system, my first priority is to aim for people to enjoy rp without violating server rules, and secondly, players generally think that the admins are enemies or will disrupt their rp, and I aim to destroy the perception.

I also speak Turkish and English
I'm a good listener
I am very respectful of my environment
I quickly fulfill the orders and tasks given
and discipline comes first

I get angry if I am disrespected or insulted

I have been in rp for more than 1 year, I have done enough rp and now I will help people to rp so im ready
I had one once and I sold it, so I'm ready.

ajay kumar jana

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL AJAY KUMAR JANA
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone + 5:30 INDIA
4. Average online per day 9H 11 M
5. Your Discord ajayyt10
6. Your Nickname CALVIN REYY
7. Your ID 125837

Additional information

I WANT TO BECOME AN ADMIN AS I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR SOMETIME AND WANT TO TRY SOME NEW EXPIRENCE OF BEING A STAFF AND HELP THE SERVER TO BE FREE OF UNFAIR PLAYES AND CHEATERS AND MAKE SURE EVERY ONE HAS A FAIR AND FUN EXPIRENCE

LEADERSHIP QUALITY , SPEAK 2 LANGUAGES HINDI AND ENGLISH, TIME MANAGEMENT, TAKES RESPONSIBILITIES OF OWN DOING.

OVEREXCITED, MAY GET LOUD.

YES

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

I HAVE NO BUISNEES ON ME SO YES

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
Information

1. Your Name : Karandeep Singh Randhawa
2. Your Age : 19 Years
3. Your Time Zone : 5:30 IST
4. Average online per day : 6 to 8 Hours
5. Your Discord : Kds_Randhawa#2101
6. Your Nickname : Kds Randhawa
7. Your Id : 99066

Additional Information

Answer :

(a) I want to become admin so i can help evolve/improve the RP in the city .

(b) I've been in the city for almost a year, and done most of the orgs from legal to illegal. I feel like i have the experience to become admin .

(c) I've been high command in almost all legal org i ever joined .

(d) I want to help people so they can enjoy the server as much as i have this past year .

(e)
Specially i am interested to help the new new citizens so they can live in city freely .

(f) I want to be there for people that need my help, and help them to my best possibility .

Answer :
(a). Fast learner (Easily understand and learn new things).

(b). Solve the situation calmly.

(c). Listening both parties.

(d). Good knowledge about server rules.

(e). I am dedicated.

(f). Good Communication Skills.

Answer :
(a). I become emotional sometime.

(b). I sometime overthink.

(c). Easily trust Everyone .

4. Are you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Answer 4.
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Are you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Answer 5.
Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Note: I know my punishment history is not too well recently but now i have mentally prepared myself to become an administrator, I request you to give me a chance the last one to prove myself. I wont let you down if you choose me. Please! Give me a chance.

Thank You...

Last edited:

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2. Your age
-> 22
3. Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
-> 8 Hours
5. Your Discord
-> alexroland
6. Your Nickname
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
-> There are few reasons why I want to become an admin
i) I am playing in this server for nearly 1 year and I left playing any other game for the best playing experience. and one of the best communities of players. Even when I use to pass through SAHP HQ, which was my first org, I feels nostalgic. Cause it was the early days of me joining in the server. Many things changed but the community and strict action for toxic people as well as the cheaters and I loved that. I will be happy if I get a chance to join the team who take controls of ooc rule breaks and save citizen and server from chaos.

ii)Peoples are drawn to administrative roles because they enjoy leading and managing communities. Admins often have responsibilities related to maintaining order, resolving conflicts, and ensuring that the community rules are followed. I think I have that much power and managing skills and I will love to serve for my community.
iii) Admins play a crucial role in helping community members, whether it's answering questions, assisting with issues, or mediating disputes. I enjoy helping others and I tries to create a positive environment. If I get a chance to be an admin then this kind of thing that admin does, I can do also.
iv) Being an admin can provide valuable experience in community management, moderation, and conflict resolution. These skills can be transferable to various real-world professions.
v) Admins often interact with whole EN2 community members, including other admins and our project managers. This networking can lead to valuable connections and friendships within EN2 community.
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
(a) I can provide assistance and information around the clock and as I use to be online from 4 IC time to 18 IC time, that means it ensures that there's always support available for players in between that time zone.
(b) I can respond to queries and requests instantly, providing timely assistance to players.
(c) As I am playing from a quiet long time, I believe I have access to a vast amount of information and can provide details on a wide range of topics, including game lore, rules, and general knowledge related to various aspects within the universe of Grand RP.
(d) I can consistently enforce community rules and guidelines, ensuring fair and equal treatment for all players based on the established standards.
(e) I can provide neutral perspectives and suggestions in the resolution of rule breeches of server and also in case of complex or nuanced situations.
-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
A) I use to give mercy to people who begs me and latter it proves they were acting and doing same crimes or mistakes.
B) If something makes me angry or somethings make me sad, I use to forget the real world and forget that I am a human being and give the harsh punishment and after that when the anger gets lower the realization of the matter that things could be also solved in softer way with less punishment hurts a lot.
C) I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
D) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the RP life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
-> I don't have any business. If I get one, I will happily sell it.

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harshit
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: zabebsi_33
6. Your Nickname: Chingum Aster
7. Your ID: 96501

Additional information

-i want to become an admin because I think i have understood all the rp rules and enjoyed the rp alot and now I want to help people in this grand rp project with my experience and skills.

- i have good knowledge about the rp rules
- I am good in making friend and good communication skills
- fluent in english

-i sometimes makes mistakes for which I regret alot

-yes

-Yes

Last edited:

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Bruce Wayne - 1349 - kezzes
2- its dojo = 27210 - wicked_dojo#4937

Regarding Interviews contact me on discord​

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Aayush
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord- aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname- Aayush Lazy
7. Your ID- 69592

Additional information

- I want to become an admin because I want to help my city giving justice to everyone in need, help all them who are in need, and punish all of them who did crimes that normal cops can't give. I have a past experience in every organization and have invested a lot of time in all the organization in legal and illegal both orgs.

- i) Fast Learner
ii) Rules Memorization
iii) Polite
iv) Better decision making
v) Fast Typer

- i) Language barriers
ii) Overthinking

- Yes.

- Yes.

Solid Regards,
Aayush Lazy.

Jhony Davids

State Curator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord : FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname : Jhony Davids
7. Your ID : 316

Additional information

I have been in admin team for approximately 1 year in EN2 and knows the working of administrator. I left admin team because of my IRL exams and after completing my exams when I reach to get back in admin team I was asked to make a new application by Chief admin.

Ans: I have joined and played EN2 since very long and after that i have been in admin team and achieved to become level 3 after becoming admin I have learned soo many things like functionality and working of orgs weather it was legal or illegal. Also learned rules and how to maintain roleplay in server. I want to serve myself as an admin once more.

Ans: Quick Learner, Self motivated, responsive.

Ans: My greatest weakness is I need proper proofs for the situations and as an ex-admin I have asked proofs for so many times to understand the situation.

Ans: Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Ans: Yes

Sam Wolfie

Player
Player
Information

Your Name IRL
: Sufiyan Hasan
Your Age IRL: 19
Time Zone: GMT+5
Average Time Online Per Day: 4-11 hours
Your Discord: beast3250
Your Nickname: Sam Savage
Your ID: EN2 : 64392

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin:
I want to be a Grand RP administrator because I think I would be a great helper in the community as I am a semi-well known person in the server as I was the AC of LSPD and many other things, and as I have a low'ish ID in en2 I have a lot of experience within the city and I believe I could be a great admin with little training but me still completing the training to have a future of being a curator. I also think with my great communication skills and my calm energy and/or vibe I can easily help the players of the city to resolve their reports and answer question(s).

2. What are your strengths:
I have many strengths, they are getting things done in a mature and respectable manner, plus getting it done efficiently. I can be a strong minded individual when it comes to serious things, I will show everyone around me that I can do things that may seem impossible for my age as I can be deemed ‘immature’ due to my age. All it needs is some motivation, with something so complex it can be simple with a little faith involved. I'm a very understanding and helpful Person, I also enjoy communicating with people, but when it comes to a situation where someone's VDM etc, I would listen to both sides because you never really know what actually happened if you don't, I'm very open to learning new skills and abilities to outreach into the grand community to help everyone I can, The next section is some of my other skills> Good Understanding of the city rules and how the city functions. My grammar is brilliant. I'm a very calm person even when it comes to intense situations, I am also very patient. most of the time I give informative advice to anyone asking questions, I'm also very mature for my age.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses:
I would say I don't have any greatest weaknesses, as I don't believe in failing. Whenever you think of yourself failing it shows that you don't have faith in what you do, meaning that you set yourself up for failure, I like to see myself winning and whenever I do fail, I fix what I did wrong and improve it for the next time. But no one is perfect, everyone has a weakness and if I were to have to pick one it would be seeing myself. I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared
If someone else fails, I don't like to give up and it can sometimes take advantage of me leading myself into a worse situation, depending on how serious it is. Most people in the city that know me can say I'm too energetic and forward but I can easily control it when needed.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin:
I will 100% be ready to leave the like of RP and become an admin, I say this because I have had my fair share of RP and I accomplished what I wanted to do.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
I do not own one but if I did I would.

(Note For Administrator)
I did not have any ban received as well as Penalties !

Top Bottom