Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Gopal Negi

Player
Player

Information

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Singh
Your ID - 106584

Addition Information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I think I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity to help people, career growth, and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. People who break rules should be punished and I want to maintain the rules of the server by becoming an administrator and punishing them accordingly.

5. I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer, and SAHP officer for the last 5-6 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 3x chief of HR [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [SAHP], 2x Chief Commander [SAHP], Elite Agent [GOV USSS], 2x DOC officer [GOV DOC], HOD of Department [ LSPD]

2) What are your strengths?

1. Great Communication Skills.

2. Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. I can easily and quickly learn anything.

4. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

5. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

6. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as Administrator cannot do RP

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you for reading my application.

~ Gopal Singh

Levin Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Krishna Parker - 85976 - krishnayadav
2- Ammar Singh - 110085 - ammardon
3- Danny Reiss - 73389 - good_ness
-----------------------------------------------
INFORMATION

1. Your Name IRL

= ( ARJUN )

2. Your Age

= (15)

3. Time Zone

= (GMT+5:30)

4. Average Online Per Day

= (4-5 Hr)

5. Your Discord

= (maxmadgaming)

6. Your Nickname

= (Levin Pluxury)

7. Your ID

= (19937)
---------------------------------------------------------

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Why do you aspire to join the administrative team?
-> I want to join the team because i think i played in the server for long enough like 1-2 years and i think i would be able to help the administrative team and i would try my best and i will try not to do any type of mistakes

2. What are your strengths?
-> i am clam and i handle the situation carefully and i don't mess things up
I am a fast typer
i learn things quickly

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> I get emotional easily
i overthink sometime
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Ofc i am
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> i never had any

Regarding interviews contact me on​

Sam Wolfie

Player
Player
Information

Your Name IRL
: Sufiyan Hasan
Your Age IRL: 19
Time Zone: GMT+5
Average Time Online Per Day: 4-11 hours
Your Discord: beast3250
Your Nickname: Sam Savage
Your ID: EN2 : 64392

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin:
I want to be a Grand RP administrator because I think I would be a great helper in the community as I am a semi-well known person in the server as I was the AC of LSPD and many other things, and as I have a low'ish ID in en2 I have a lot of experience within the city and I believe I could be a great admin with little training but me still completing the training to have a future of being a curator. I also think with my great communication skills and my calm energy and/or vibe I can easily help the players of the city to resolve their reports and answer question(s).

2. What are your strengths:
I have many strengths, they are getting things done in a mature and respectable manner, plus getting it done efficiently. I can be a strong minded individual when it comes to serious things, I will show everyone around me that I can do things that may seem impossible for my age as I can be deemed ‘immature’ due to my age. All it needs is some motivation, with something so complex it can be simple with a little faith involved. I'm a very understanding and helpful Person, I also enjoy communicating with people, but when it comes to a situation where someone's VDM etc, I would listen to both sides because you never really know what actually happened if you don't, I'm very open to learning new skills and abilities to outreach into the grand community to help everyone I can, The next section is some of my other skills> Good Understanding of the city rules and how the city functions. My grammar is brilliant. I'm a very calm person even when it comes to intense situations, I am also very patient. most of the time I give informative advice to anyone asking questions, I'm also very mature for my age.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses:
I would say I don't have any greatest weaknesses, as I don't believe in failing. Whenever you think of yourself failing it shows that you don't have faith in what you do, meaning that you set yourself up for failure, I like to see myself winning and whenever I do fail, I fix what I did wrong and improve it for the next time. But no one is perfect, everyone has a weakness and if I were to have to pick one it would be seeing myself. I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared
If someone else fails, I don't like to give up and it can sometimes take advantage of me leading myself into a worse situation, depending on how serious it is. Most people in the city that know me can say I'm too energetic and forward but I can easily control it when needed.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin:
I will 100% be ready to leave the like of RP and become an admin, I say this because I have had my fair share of RP and I accomplished what I wanted to do.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
I do not own one but if I did I would.

(Note For Administrator)
I did not have any ban received as well as Penalties !

Jenny Simba

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL= Arham Anwar
2. Your age= 19
3. Time zone= GMT+5
4. Average online per day= 10 to 12 Hours
5. Your Discord= Simmba Bhau#7323
6. Your Nickname= Skorpean Simmba
7. Your ID= 56212

Additional information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

It's been almost 2 Year I started playing Grand RP, I have experienced in many organizations (legal and illegal). But I have most prior exp in legal orgs like LSPD, SAHP, FIB, GOV, I have experienced a lot of RP and I think my experience is enough to serve as a Admin. By watching Admins work I feel proud of the hard work, efforts they put in, I want to help people in the city by guiding them the rules or by solving their queries, So I want to be one of them and make server feel save from the rule breakers, scammers or cheaters and support the Admin Team by being the part of it.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

Answer:

- Hard Worker
- Happy Nature
- Good Communication skills
- Calm

Answer:

- I hate toxicity
- I hate lies
- Nervous

Answer:

Yes, I am ready to leave beloved RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Answer:

I don't own any business, if
I had any I would be ready to sell it.

Notice: {Dear Admin Team I don't have any Ban or Warning History}.

Thanks for investing your valuable time and reading my application.

Marco11

Doctor And Pilot Marco Black
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤
2. Your age:24
3. Time zone:𝙐𝙏𝘾+3:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙐𝙏𝘾 22:00 𝙋𝙈 𝙐𝙥 𝙏𝙤 𝙐𝙏𝘾 3:00 𝘼𝙢
5. Average online per day: 𝘼𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 5/6 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨
6. Your Discord : @weirdmarco_n_11
7. Your Nickname:𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤11
8. Your ID : 4986
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section :𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚

Additional information
𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙋 𝙍𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 ,
𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣’𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙄’𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝘾𝙑 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙛.
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚-𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙩
𝙄’𝙢 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙐𝙄 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙡 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧.
𝙄’𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄’𝙢 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄’𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄’𝙢 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙩’𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙪𝙮 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄’𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨.
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩’𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩,
𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙄 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚-𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘 𝙞𝙣 𝙀𝙈𝙎 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙄𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙮 , 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙄’𝙢 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚-𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝘿𝙪𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩’𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄’𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩’𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙖𝙡.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
𝙉𝙤 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮

𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤.

Jhony Davids

State Curator
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord : FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname : Jhonny Davids
7. Your ID : 316

Additional information
Ans: I have been in admin team for approximately 1 year in EN2 and knows the working of administrator. I left admin team because of my IRL exams and after completing I was asked to make a new application by Chief admin. Now all my exams are over and I need to get back in admin team.

Ans: Quick Learner, Self motivated, responsive.

Ans: My greatest weakness is I need proper proofs for the situations and as an ex-admin I have asked proofs for so many times to understand the situation.

Ans: Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Ans: Yes

Last edited:

Minsu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - William Lymon (Lie-mon)
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - (GMT-6)
4. Average online per day - 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord - Minsa
6. Your Nickname - Will (any variant of my name)
7. Your ID - 129554

Additional information

I want to become admin I have a experience in legal and illegal orgs, and RP rules with my past experience with being a Admin and Senior Mentor on GMOD RP Server's (Military RP/Star Wars RP including Moderation on Discord Servers). Prevent rule breaking and maintain a positive RP experience for veteran and beginners. As a new player to GTA RP. GrandRP been a nice and eventful experience and a lot of players are helpful.

I'm friendly and a team player always down to help with any situation ingame or give advice out of game. I'm always down to learn and take notes from other to better improve myself to grow.

My greatest weakness is too much muti-tasking. What I mean by that is I will take a task and keep taking task and try to do them all at once except doing them separately or just showing expression of just saying NO. I am working on that from my past experience.

If it comes down to it Yes, because I rather give my RP experience to help the community to gain more a wonderful and safe space to RP and enjoy their time with gaining new friendship and expressing with the old about their RP on Grand RP.

Lucky I never started a business.

Thanks for reading my application

Minsa (Favorite color is Purple)
ezgif-4-33884f4728.webp

King Reaper.

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Janat Reaper
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT +5:00
4. Average online per day - 8-12h
5. Your Discord - hamza_zafar
6. Your Nickname - Jannat Reaper

7. Your ID - 116195

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.

-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff.

-I've been a deputy in 4 different organizations, and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term in this we were the first gang ever in GRP history to become a terrorist org. I was also deputy in Ballas where I did turf for them and helped post turfs which shows that I'm capable of being a crime admin and helping with turf. My desired admin role would be becoming a crime admin as I know every rule and specifically the turf and ghetto rules.*but i doo all that on my twin acc 102561 which have previous punishment be honest*

2.What are your strengths?
-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.

-Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.

-I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe it's the best way to handle situations as everything is clearer.

My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Information:

1. Name(IRL): Kshitij Satija
2. Age: 20
3. Time Zone: +5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours (old, stopped playing few months ago)
5. Discord: kezzes.
6. Nickname: Bruce Wayne
7. 1349

Additional Information:

~ I joined GrandRP 2 years ago and have learned a lot about people and the functionality of the city, and have learned a lot about rules. I have been a level 2 admin in the past and went inactive due to personal issues. As I mentioned in my last application, I have worked in both government and a gang. So it covers legal and illegal parts. I have been at different ranks and seen how things work.

1. Why I want to become an Admin:

• I want to become an admin again because I feel I can work and help towards EN2's betterment and I feel this city still has potential but as there has been an increase in the number of players, the more help one can provide, the better it is.

• As an ex-member of the admin team, I have also made certain mistakes and I have learned from them. I always keep a close eye on all the amendments made in the rules to make sure I don't break any and inform people when I think they might be violating the rules.

• If I become an admin again, I am certain that in any condition I won't discriminate between players, based on their relationship with me.

• I am a quick learner, a great listener, and can manage time properly

• I know the all rules very well.

• I try to stay calm always and maintain friendly behavior with everyone.

• I treat everyone as equals, and do not differentiate between people based on my relations with them.

3. What are my weaknesses?

I agree I have weaknesses just like every other person, as I mentioned I try to stay calm but sometimes I lose my cool when someone is being disrespectful—some days I take off from the game due to real commitments.

4. Yes

5. Yes

Dojo Hellfire

"The silent protector"
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL- DEEPESH ROY

2. Your age- 23

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hours

5. Your Discord - wicked_dojo#4937

6. Your Nickname - its dojo

7. Your ID - 27210

Additional information

-> I have almost spent 1 year in GrandRP experiencing every org and the city, and now i want to become an admin to help peoples and the city.

-> I have good communication skill which helps me deal with certain situations calmly and peacefully.

-> Sometime if i am provoked to much i get to much angry.

-> Absolutely.

-> I don't own any business.

Robert Devil

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ajinkya Kshatriya
2. Your age - 29
3. Time zone - 05:30 IST
4. Average online per day - 5 to 6 Hr
5. Your Discord - robertdevil
6. Your Nickname - Robert Devil
7. Your ID - 57079

Additional information

• Since joining this city i have experienced a variety of different RP situations both throughout Illegal and legal side, currently i m retried in Gov as a Operation Lead, being familiar with both sides. At this moment now i feel as if i should now try help out the community in allowing the players of the city to enjoy and grow within the city. Allowing newer and older players to enjoy and help out for what they joined the server for.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and i also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.

• Being helpful wherever i can
  • Strive to achieve better
  • very consistent and and approachable person
  • I’m always pushing for better and always there to help people.
  • I can see both sides of an argument.
  • m a very fair person and I’m not biased or try to show favoritism towards anyone or any family/ organization
  • Fair and understanding of the needs of others non bias and not easily manipulated
  • Communication and listening
  • I often get abit angry when people irritate me or argue however this is something i have worked on and become alot better with not loosing it with people
  • I can get a bit stressed out at times.
  • I m taking point by point not so much.

Yes.

Yes.

Thank You.
Robert Devil.

Ayanrasool123

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Ayan Rasool Awan
2. Your age- 16
3. Time zone- PKT(GMT+5)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)- 8:00 AM to 17:00 PM
5. Average online per day- 6-8 hours
6. Your Discord- Fl1CK#1586
7. Your Nickname- Ayan Vortex
8. Your ID- 126328
9. I want to be curator of Crime section.

Additional information
Ans - i always want to be an admin of grand rp like its my dream.

Ans- i never get panic

Ans- i cant handle heavy criticism.

Ans- Yes im ready to leave RP Life.

Ans- i dont have any business rn :).

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Ans- Nope.

Mussadiq Ail

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Mussadiq
2. Your age :- 18+ Years
3. Time zone :- GMT +05:00
4. Average online per day :- 8 - 10 hours
5. Your Discord :- salman_shikaari
6. Your Nickname :- Salman Shikaari
7. Your ID :- 98139

Additional information
Ans: I want to become an admin because I have been playing grand rp for more then 2 Years and have an deep understanding of rules and all the things that are required to grow in the city I had experiencened almost every org in the city including gangs and also did many activities in the city now only becoming admin is left so that's why I want to become an admin.

ii: I want to become admin because I want to help newcomers and new players in the city like helping them and giving them knowledge about the city and also about jobs.

i) Handling hard situations in a peaceful way.
ii) Helping and kind
iii) Fast Learning

i) Gets confused for a moment

i) Yes

i) Yes

Lucifer Devil

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL= Bijil B M
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30(India Standard Time)
4. Average online per day = 8 to 13 hours
5. Your Discord = luciferdevil_ (LuciferDevil#5742)
6. Your Nickname= MrLucifer Devil
7. Your ID= 129767
Additional information
= I want to be an admin to help players and enhance the RP server experience.
= I possess strong patience in handling interpersonal interactions, ensuring a smart approach to dealing with people to make both parties happy.
= I can be a bit of a perfectionist, spending extra time on tasks to ensure they're just right. But I'm learning to balance quality with efficiency in my work.
= Yes, definitely. I enjoy RP life, but I'm eager to take on the responsibilities of being an admin for the community.
= Luckily, I didn't invest in a business, so there's nothing to sell. It works out perfectly.

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Can
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 10 Hour
5. Your Discord: cann_you
6. Your Nickname: Can Federall
7. Your ID: 79722

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I have spent a lot of time on all servers of grp, I have been in high command in all organizations, I aim to ensure that people in grand rp can continue their rp at high quality and maintain a level rp system, my first priority is to aim for people to enjoy rp without violating server rules, and secondly, players generally think that the admins are enemies or will disrupt their rp, and I aim to destroy the perception.

I also speak Turkish and English
I'm a good listener
I am very respectful of my environment
I quickly fulfill the orders and tasks given
and discipline comes first

I get angry if I am disrespected or insulted

I have been in rp for more than 1 year, I have done enough rp and now I will help people to rp so im ready
I had one once and I sold it, so I'm ready.

ajay kumar jana

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL AJAY KUMAR JANA
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone + 5:30 INDIA
4. Average online per day 9H 11 M
5. Your Discord ajayyt10
6. Your Nickname CALVIN REYY
7. Your ID 125837

Additional information

I WANT TO BECOME AN ADMIN AS I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR SOMETIME AND WANT TO TRY SOME NEW EXPIRENCE OF BEING A STAFF AND HELP THE SERVER TO BE FREE OF UNFAIR PLAYES AND CHEATERS AND MAKE SURE EVERY ONE HAS A FAIR AND FUN EXPIRENCE

LEADERSHIP QUALITY , SPEAK 2 LANGUAGES HINDI AND ENGLISH, TIME MANAGEMENT, TAKES RESPONSIBILITIES OF OWN DOING.

OVEREXCITED, MAY GET LOUD.

YES

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

I HAVE NO BUISNEES ON ME SO YES

Top Bottom