Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

_CriminaL

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name: IRL Hamza Zafar
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone GMT +5:00
4. Average online per day +13 hrs.'
5. Your Discord hamza_zafar
6. Your Nickname Treavor Sarkarr
7. Your ID 102561

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become admin because I have done lot of things in RP now, I don't want to be any more in RP i want to be an admin and help people to solve their problem i have lot of experience I do so many things wrong, but I learn from them now I am inuf to serve as an admin of best server of grand RP EN2.
2. What are your strengths?
I can handle all of situation i am very polite and i have great penitence i can bear any burden on me!
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes I trust on those who are really piece of shit they just scam on me every time but after some while I forgive them, and they again try to do shit but this time they are just fool.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave RP Life to become an admin!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

naveen0551

Minister of the state
Player
1. Your name IRL : naveen kumar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC | NA
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : naveen0551
6. Your Nickname : its shridhi
7. Your ID : 116171

Additional information
ans : i want to become admin because i have spent alot of time in EN city 1 and EN city 2 now i have enough experience of RP i have worked as a high command of almost in every organization right now in EN city 2 i m MINISTER OF THE STATE as DOT (Department of the treasury). and also i have alot of experience in legal organizations m not much in illegal orgs but yes i know the basics in illegal orgs now i want to let the other players enjoy RP and let me help the other players to have the good experience in playing RP that is the main reason i want to become an admin there is also some more reasons are there for helping the other players to play a good RP in EN City 2
ans : my strength is i have good communication skills what that is very important for admins and as a normal rp player as well
ans : my weekness is that i trust very easyly someone
ans : yes absoultly i m ready to leave rp life because i have played enough rp now i m ready to play rp
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
ans : yes i m ready to the buisness

Star Bablu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
IRL name: Noman
Your age: 20
Time Zone:
GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day: 5-6 hours
Your discord: nomanroi
Your nickname: Noman Roi
Your ID: 89486

Ans: It is been almost 6 months since I'm playing on GrandRP Server and served in almost every Legal Organization (SAHP, NG AND EMS) and Gangs (Marabunta, Ballas & Vagos (Rank 8)) up to a good rank. I have experience of Legal org and Gang RP both and always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP. Now I want to take retirement from RP and help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline by making sure every citizen in the city follows the server rules and city rules. I thoroughly learned all the server rules and forum rules to make sure I server my best as Admin. Helping people is one of the traits that I got into myself and now I want to use that will to help people do healthy and fair RolePlay in the server.

Ans: My strengths are that I am a quick learner and i always reports the player who breaks the server rule.

Ans: My greatest weakness is I'm stubborn, when I am convinced about something that has genuine facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it.

Ans: yes I am aware of that I have to leave the RP LIFE to become an admin for which I agree.

Ans: yes I am ready to sell any business that I own.

Ato Cee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Arda
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online 4-11
5. Your Discord: ato_oo
6. Your Nickname: Ato Hergun
7. Your ID: 66795

Additional information
I have done everything I could in the game, I know almost all the rules and I am happy to help any player who is new to the game or new to the game. I think I can help more easily if I become a admin, I joined I have extensive experience in all organizations and that's why I want to become a admin and help people.

I am a fast learner

i love to help people

I can get angry if I'm disrespected.

I've already been doing rp for more than 2 years, I've learned everything I can learn, so I m ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

of course

Thanks for reading and reviewing my apllication

Best Regards, Ato Hergun

note: I know my punishment history is not too well recently but now i have mentally prepared myself to become an administrator, I request you to give me a second chance the last one to prove myself. I wont let you down if you choose me. Please! Give me a chance.

LGI

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
+ Rishi Smaran

2. Your age
+ 17

3. Time zone
+ IST (UTC+5:30)

+ 5-8 Hours per day

5. Your discord
+ king.rolex

6. Your nickname
+ Rolex Grace

7. Your ID
+ 40906

Additional Information

+ I have been in the city for a lot of time and I have had a lot of RP Time on the server. One thing I can say that this is the best server I have played. I have played in Fivem but the kind of Fun gameplay experience is missing in Fivem from Grand RP. Grand RP is the most user friendly interactive and well established server that I have seen and I want to be part of the Project to give it the skills that I have. I have been on the server for a long time and have learnt almost everything about the server. I have had a big part on almost all parts of the server starting from the Gangs to being Cops in SAHP, LSPD, FIB, Serving in the National Guard, Helping Citizens as a Government agent and all the way up to being a Doctor in EMS. I have almost learnt the in and out of the RP in the server. I do have good knowledge in the Technical aspects of the server and can help a lot of players and have helped players get through their difficulties going through the server. I do know a lot about the events that take place in the server. I have also experienced some Bugs in the server which are being exploited by the players and am ready to punish the ones who break the rules. I also do have experience in checking the Terminal logs and do have an idea of how cheaters are evading PC checks and hiding their cheats. I can also help the players with a lot of other stuff like making them understand some aspects of the server which might be a little hard for some players to understand like the Foreign players that are joining the server.

2. What are your strength's?

+ One of my greatest strength's are my communication skills as I am able to understand players with a high level of communication and different types of accents and the ones who are not able to Communicate that well because they know some sort of English to be able to make the opposite person understand what they are able to say.

+ Another one of my greatest skill is my level of Technical understanding of how the server works and how players are exploiting the server but the administration team is not able to identify the rule breaks by the players.

+ I do know a lot about the reduxes which are being used by some players of the server as I do make some reduxes and I understand how exactly they work.

+ I also do know how some Cheaters might be using the help of some third party tools to hide their cheats and that we are not able to find them.

+ I will stay loyal to the ones who are doing what is good as I do know what is good and bad and I do have a good sense of people and will always do what is best for the situation.

+ Cars. Cars are my only weakness in life. I live for Cars.

+ Yes I am ready to leave my RP Life to become an admin as I have done a lot of RP and had a lot of fun with a lot of players and have maintained good relationships with most of them. I am ready to leave RP Life as there is nothing more of it left for me to RP in it.

+ These many days I have not been able to acquire a business as I have not been in city a lot due to my previous educational timings but now I am a bit free and want to have a more good time on the server and want other players to also have a fun, hassle free and an unexploited RP experience which everybody knows is only available on Grand RP.

Thanks and Regards,
Rolex Grace.

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2. Your age
-> 22
3. Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
-> 8 Hours
5. Your Discord
-> alexroland
6. Your Nickname
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
-> There are few reasons why I want to become an admin
i) I am playing in this server for nearly 1 year and I left playing any other game for the best playing experience. and one of the best communities of players. Even when I use to pass through SAHP HQ, which was my first org, I feels nostalgic. Cause it was the early days of me joining in the server. Many things changed but the community and strict action for toxic people as well as the cheaters and I loved that. I will be happy if I get a chance to join the team who take controls of ooc rule breaks and save citizen and server from chaos.

ii)Peoples are drawn to administrative roles because they enjoy leading and managing communities. Admins often have responsibilities related to maintaining order, resolving conflicts, and ensuring that the community rules are followed. I think I have that much power and managing skills and I will love to serve for my community.
iii) Admins play a crucial role in helping community members, whether it's answering questions, assisting with issues, or mediating disputes. I enjoy helping others and I tries to create a positive environment. If I get a chance to be an admin then this kind of thing that admin does, I can do also.
iv) Being an admin can provide valuable experience in community management, moderation, and conflict resolution. These skills can be transferable to various real-world professions.
v) Admins often interact with whole EN2 community members, including other admins and our project managers. This networking can lead to valuable connections and friendships within EN2 community.
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
(a) I can provide assistance and information around the clock and as I use to be online from 4 IC time to 18 IC time, that means it ensures that there's always support available for players in between that time zone.
(b) I can respond to queries and requests instantly, providing timely assistance to players.
(c) As I am playing from a quiet long time, I believe I have access to a vast amount of information and can provide details on a wide range of topics, including game lore, rules, and general knowledge related to various aspects within the universe of Grand RP.
(d) I can consistently enforce community rules and guidelines, ensuring fair and equal treatment for all players based on the established standards.
(e) I can provide neutral perspectives and suggestions in the resolution of rule breeches of server and also in case of complex or nuanced situations.
-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
A) I use to give mercy to people who begs me and latter it proves they were acting and doing same crimes or mistakes.
B) If something makes me angry or somethings make me sad, I use to forget the real world and forget that I am a human being and give the harsh punishment and after that when the anger gets lower the realization of the matter that things could be also solved in softer way with less punishment hurts a lot.
C) I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
D) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the RP life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
-> I don't have any business. If I get one, I will happily sell it.

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Krishna
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone: IST (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hrs per day
5. Your Discord: krishnayadav ( Krishna Yadav#0246)
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Parker
7. Your ID: 85976

Additional information

I am in city for long time in all org so i got proper knowledge of City and now i am ready to leave the RP life and want to serve the people with proper RP knowledge to other. eventhough i am clean from all OOC punishment (0-punishment history) .Also i worked a lawyer for all organiztion so i think i know those rules which is necessary for me and other.
My greatest strength are:
1. Quick Learner and Good listener
2. Cool And Calm in any situation
3. Solve any Situationwith proper quick review
4. Good Communications with other

My Greatest weakness are:
1. Helps everyone in need
2. Trust to anyone

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
--> As it being a long in RP and now want to take a break from RP and want to serve the Other people of server. soo i am ready to leave the RP life to Become An Admin.

Yes, If i have got any business i will for sure leave or sell all but unfortunately i don't own any one.

Thank you for reading my application.
Best regards,
krishna Parker

Last edited:

The Lord

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝
Player
Close the application posted by mistake will never repeat this.

Last edited:

naveen0551

Minister of the state
Player
3. Time zone : IST (indian standard time )

Additional information
ans : give me a chance onece i want to become admin because i have spent alot of time in EN city 1 and EN city 2 now i have enough experience of RP i have worked as a high command of almost in every organization right now in EN city 2 i m MINISTER OF THE STATE as DOT (Department of the treasury). and also i have alot of experience in legal organizations m not much in illegal orgs but yes i know the basics in illegal orgs now i want to let the other players enjoy RP and let me help the other players to have the good experience in playing RP that is the main reason i want to become an admin there is also some more reasons are there for helping the other players to play a good RP in EN City 2
ans : my strength is i have good communication skills what that is very important for admins and as a normal rp player as well
ans : yes absoultly i m ready to leave rp life because i have played enough rp now i m ready to play rp

HadiKhatri

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION
1. Abdul Hadi Khatri
2. (16 OOC) and (19 IC)
3. GMT+5
4. 4-6 hours and on weekends more than that too
5.hadikhatri
6. Hadi Khatri
7. 94346
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1.I have been playing this server for a long time and i know all the rules ig.I will help everyone out and will find a solution which might not make anyone sad
2.Patience: Dealing with diverse personalities and resolving conflicts requires patience, allowing me
Consistency:I would consistently enforce rules and guidelines, providing a stable and predictable environment for participants. to address issues thoughtfully and with understanding.
3.I sometimes might get biased to my friends but i will try my level best to undo that and make community better
4.YES
5.YES

Amar Gaitonde

Speed Is the Key to Success.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Ammar
2. Your age :- 17 Years
3. Time zone :- GMT +05:00
4. Average online per day :- 6 - 10 hours
5. Your Discord :- ammardon
6. Your Nickname :- Ammar Singh
7. Your ID :- 110085

Additional information
Ans: I want to become an admin because I have been playing grand rp since a long time and have an deep understanding of rules and all the things that are required to grow in the city I had experiencened almost every org in the city including gangs and also did many activities in the city now only becoming admin is left so that's why I want to become an admin.
ii: I want to become admin because I want to help newcomers and new players in the city like helping them and giving them knowledge about the city and also about jobs.

i) Handling hard situations in a peaceful way.
ii) Helping and kind

iii) Getting Emotional.

i) Yes

i) Yes

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelenski
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I think this is the time where I should go for adminship as I believe that I have tried a lot of things whether it's an illegal stuff or a legal stuff. Now I would like to gain more experience and that's why I want to become an administrator. Being a citizen for over 10 months, I believe that I am ready to be an administrator and help the new citizens flying into the city.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 7 terms in LSPD with 5 terms as HC, 5 terms in gangs where in every term I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 1 term as a deputy and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 1-2 weeks.
3. Basically as much as I know, now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.

Ans -
My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.

Ans -
My greatest weakness is that I am a type of person who always points out mistakes and tries to solve it. It is sometimes not good for me.

Ans -
Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

Ans -
Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelenski

nader

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Name: Nader khalifa
Time Zone: Los Angeles time
Average online per day: 10H per day
Your Discord: khalifanader33#8917
Your Nickname: Nader Khalifa
Your ID: 52425

1: Because I have been playing in en2 for so long and now it is time to try something else + i wanna help people

2: I'm the kind of person who lets people talk then at the end of the day I do what its right. nobody can affect my decision that I will take

3: sometimes i get loud

4: yes

5: yes

Anishaa McClain

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your Name IRL :- Satvik Garg
Your Age :- 18
Time Zone:- Indian
Average Online per day :- 8 hrs
Your Discord :- skitgamingeditz
Your Nickname :- Anishaa McClain
Your Id :- 111886

Additional Imformation:-

Why Do you want to become an Admin ?
I am playing rp for around 6 to 7 months and i know all the rules . I use to see that many people are breaking server rules . I also want to help new people who are coming to city and breaking rules just aware them so that they will not break the rules again thats why i want to became an admin .

What are your Strengths ?
i have god communication skills
I always be patient and kind to everyone
Giving equal chance to everyone keep their point of view

What are your greatest weaknesses ?
Being humble to everyone is my greatest weakness
I use to trust everyone

Will you be ready to leave Rp life to become an admin ?
Yes i am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin

Will you be ready to sell business ?
i dont have any businessso i am ready .

Danny Grey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name: Piyush Raj
2. Your age: 22 Years
3. Time zone: UTC+8:00
4. Average online per day: 6 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord: good_ness
6. Your Nickname: Danny Reiss
7. Your ID: 73389

Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans - I wanted to become an Admin since I have experienced almost every thing in the RP from joining an Org to climbing up to become a deputy making family and running it successfully getting to meet real friends who i hope would last forever, This project has given me a lot of things just like that so this is the reason i wan to join the Admin team in order to contribute to this project and helping it getting to greater perks.

Ans - My Strengths are I don't hesitate to speak in front of people which make them to easily communicate with me and feel comfortable around me, this quality of mine will for sure help me out when i reach out to the players by lending them a helping hand.

Ans - One weakness I actively address is my occasional tendency to over commit. To overcome this, I've honed my prioritization skills and learned to set realistic goals, ensuring efficient time management.

Ans - I will be obliged to get a chance to become an admin and i am up for any challenge ahead of me including leaving my RP life.

Ans - I've already figured it out and I'll be ready for that as well.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
DannyReiss
Signing Out

naveen0551

Minister of the state
Player
3. Time zone : IST (indian standard time )

Additional information
ans : give me a chance onece i want to become admin because i have spent alot of time in EN city 1 and EN city 2 now i have enough experience of RP i have worked as a high command of almost in every organization right now in EN city 2 i m MINISTER OF THE STATE as DOT (Department of the treasury). and also i have alot of experience in legal organizations m not much in illegal orgs but yes i know the basics in illegal orgs now i want to let the other players enjoy RP and let me help the other players to have the good experience in playing RP that is the main reason i want to become an admin there is also some more reasons are there for helping the other players to play a good RP in EN City 2

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Krishna Parker - 85976 - krishnayadav
2- Ammar Singh - 110085 - ammardon
3- Danny Reiss - 73389 - good_ness

Regarding interviews contact me on discord​

Ato Cee

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arda
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online 4-11
5. Your Discord: ato_oo
6. Your Nickname: Ato Hergun
7. Your ID: 66795

Additional information
I have done everything I could in the game, I know almost all the rules and I am happy to help any player who is new to the game or new to the game. I think I can help more easily if I become a admin, I joined I have extensive experience in all organizations and that's why I want to become a admin and help people.

I am a fast learner

i love to help people

I can get angry if I'm disrespected.

I've already been doing rp for more than 2 years, I've learned everything I can learn, so I m ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

of course

Thanks for reading and reviewing my apllication

Best Regards, Ato Hergun

note: I know my punishment history is not too well recently but now i have mentally prepared myself to become an administrator, I request you to give me a second chance the last one to prove myself. I wont let you down if you choose me. Please! Give me a chance.

Top Bottom