Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Aayush
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord- aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname- Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID- 69592

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- I want to become an admin because I want to help my city giving justice to everyone in need, help all them who are in need, and punish all of them who did crimes that normal cops can't give.

2. What are your strengths?
- My strengths are that I am very calm in raging situations and I have a great sense of decision making which I think is the most important thing as an admin.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- My weaknesses are my language barriers as I don't know much languages to explain the persons, but I will be co operable to everyone.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes.

Corlos Mount

EX Director of SS and EX Deputy of Police
Player
1. Your name IRL- Joshua
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- GMT
4. Average online per day- 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord- carlosmount00
6. Your Nickname- Carlos Mount
7. Your ID- 683

Additional information

- I want to become an admin because I understand what it takes to help other people out and make there RP better in the city i have been around in this city for a long time and know enough to take my knowledge to the next level and help out other people who are still learning and understanding what it takes.

- My strengths are that Im a very easy person to get on with witch make it easy for me to understand whats going on and evaluate what needs to be do another one of my strength's is if im needed to step up and take over on something i can do that with needing someone to over look me, also im very quick at thinking so dealing with fast pace situations are no problem at all for me.

- My weaknesses are my language barriers with other people in the city as i know that this city has expanded and lots of different people play now but this will not affect my work and how i respond to situations.

- Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes.

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: +6 (UTC)
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname: Pikachu Tzariars
7. Your ID: 40581

Additional information
Ans: I should be an Admin, because I have a great communicating with players, helping and giving the right information to the player so they can understand better. I also should be Helper, because I am a friendly guy who is strict with the rules and is cool with the players, who wants to give back to the community of fulfill the duty. I also want to give back by helping the other Admin get rid of the hackers and make the community a better place for players to play on. Another thing is sometimes I see a lot of
people having problem about city rules there for I am freely interested to teach them the rules and punish them who breaks the rules.
Ans: Learning skill, helping people, know about server rules and forgive anyone when anyone did badly behave with me. communication, handle situations calmly, fast learner, have experience in every org as HC.
Ans: Leaving friend and remember who did what with me. I occasionally get overly Angry, and I didn't compromise when anyone instant me. I can't Trust Anyone Instantly.
Ans: Yes.
Ans: Yes of course. If I have got any business I will for sure sell all but unfortunately, I don't own anyone.

Gopal Negi

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal SinghNegi
Your ID - 106584
Additional information
1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions.

2. Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay have many experiences, like in legal organizations like SAHP I started from start to Chief Of Staff

3. Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity for career growth and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. I enjoy the server like I'm an SAHP officer for the last 4- 5 terms, 3x chief of HR, 1X chief of STAFF

2) What are your strengths?

1. Great Communication Skills

2. Easily learn anything Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

4. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and i take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

5. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes i become very emotional toward people.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life To become an admin
5) Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, I do not own any business.
Thank you for reading my application.

Last edited:

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL - Shivansh Pandey

2. Your age - 26

3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)

4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours

5. Your Discord - Rock Shiva#0201

6. Your Nickname - Rock Shiva

7. Your ID - 94392

Additional information

Ans. As I know most the sever rules. So I think this is the time to use my knowledge about this server, so that I want to help the citizens and server and make sure everyone is enjoying their time Roleplaying in this server.. I really love helping others.. they can have a good experience in our server. I have been in SAHP for past 7 terms and was the High Command in the 3 terms . I have met who helped me alot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

i-: Fluent in speaking English

ii-: Managing

iii:- Quick Learner

iv:- Team Management

v:-I like to help

Ans. i:- Easily Trust To Anyone

ii-: Sensitive Person

iii:-Over Excitement

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life if i become admin

Ans. I don't have any business

Regard,

Rock Shiva

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex:-Lieutenant , Ex-Lieutenant Colonel (SAHP) , Ex-Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP) , Ex-Chief of IA, Ex-Supervisor of a Department (FIB)

Currently :- Chief Of Staff (SAHP)

aata

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Problem description:
Information
1. Your name IRL : aata daaife
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC+1
4. Average online per day 10h easy
5. Your Discord : elmestro0
6. Your Nickname : Elmestro Bohali
7. Your ID : 124808

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I loved the system and the server and wanted to help him
2. What are your strengths? : Subject matter of interest, motivation, flexibility, negotiation, and time management
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : I may be late for my appointments
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : yp
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yp

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
INFORMATION
Abhinav Rana
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. (Monday-Friday)-2-4 Hours / (Saturday-Sunday)-5-10 Hours
5. wannabegod_g1r2p3
RanaJi Tempest
7. 20653

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I want to become an admin because I am so passionate about Grand RP and want to be involved in the community, I am excited to become an administrator on Grand RP. As an administrator, I would be able to aid in keeping the game atmosphere fun and equitable for all players, as well as help settle disputes and welcome new players. By applying my abilities and breadth of knowledge, I'm dedicated to making every person's experience better and helping the server operate at its best by minimizing the number of Rule breaks in the server, in a way I have finished my RP life as I have gained experience in all organizations as a high command.

2. My greatest strengths are the following:
# I'm fluent with English
# I am a patient person
# Can handle hard situations
# Friendly nature
# Stopping fights/arguments easily

3. My greatest weaknesses are:
# I'm short tempered.
# I trust people easily

4. Yes I'm ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.
5. I don't have a business

Note: I know my punishment history is not too well recently but now i have mentally prepared myself to become an administrator, I request you to give me a second chance the last one to prove myself. I wont let you down if you choose me. Please!

d053f2394d420d8d3712046f4e8f80cc.jpg

Thanks For Reading
~ Abhinav Rana

Tom Murphy

👻
Player
Information
1. Abdulla
2. 18
3. GMT+03:00
4. 8h+
5. tom_murphy34
6. Tom Murphy
7. 124688

Additional information

My journey in Grand RP has been amazing. I've had the opportunity to meet genuinely kind people while actively participating in the project. I invested my time and effort in organizations. Throughout my journey, I joined both crime and state organizations and slowly showed my leadership skills in the project. I have skills that would make me an amazing member of the admin team. I was a lawyer and a JAG in the National Guard with a bio, and I am right now under deputy in Bloods. After these major achievements, I want to achieve something better and better, which is to be an administrator who helps players have the best RP they would dream of in a GRP project.

I speak both Arabic and English
Ability to help under pressure
Typing skills
Fast learner
Rules memorization

I'm kind, and I like to give people a second chance.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes , Defiantly
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Yes 100%

💕 Thank you for your time 💕

Last edited:

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Tom Murphy - 124688 - tom_murphy34

Regarding Interview contact me on discord​

jesus snow

snow
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL: reda
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: jesussnow.
6. Your Nickname: jesus snow
7. Your ID: 129

Additional information
1-Why do you want to become an admin?
I have experience with the server since it startedI have experience with the server since it started I was in the first city before this city was opened I consider myself to have experience that I would like to share with new people in the city and help them I also know the ruls and anything related to rp
2-What are your strengths?
Calm down, communicate with people seriously, and make difficult decisions , I speak Arabic and English
3-What are your greatest weaknesses?
I do not admit to myself that I have weaknesses because I always correct my mistakes and do not repeat them and learn from them
4-Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes, As an admin I cannot be included RP
5-Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes, I dont Have Any Bussines

Barzani Error

Player
Player
INFORMATION
Your name IRL : Amr Khaled

Your age : 16

Time zone : GMT+2

Average online per day : 8 - 12 Hours

Your Discord : amr0811

Your Nickname : Amr Barzani

Your ID : 61038

Additional information
Why do you want to become and admin?
I have been in the city for a long time i passed alot of RP situations from all kinds . In the last few weeks from my view that i can't see any arabic admin gust 1 i think and i can help with that bec iam good reader and writer in arabic. It will be for me so happy to be an admin as i can help people in city and new players that don't know the city rules well .

What is your strengths?
1- I am a good translater in arabic i can get any word in arabic even it is insult or provok

2-I am playing in the middle of the day like in this time from (12:00) to (00:00)

3- I am honest and i will not let my friend in my eyes better than any other player else all players will be in the same measure the same kind that i talk with it and takeing my decisions.

4- I can learn from the first time not from 2 or 3 times
5- I know how to take decisions in hard situations.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

If i dont take a decesion in a situation i will be mad.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes , sure

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a busniess while you are an admin)

Yes of course, I don't have business to sell it if i have i will sure.

Thanks for reading my application.

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
INFORMATION
Abhinav Rana
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. (Monday-Friday)-2-4 Hours / (Saturday-Sunday)-5-10 Hours
5. wannabegod_g1r2p3
RanaJi Tempest
7. 20653

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I want to become an admin because I am so passionate about Grand RP and want to be involved in the community, I am excited to become an administrator on Grand RP. As an administrator, I would be able to aid in keeping the game atmosphere fun and equitable for all players, as well as help settle disputes and welcome new players. By applying my abilities and breadth of knowledge, I'm dedicated to making every person's experience better and helping the server operate at its best by minimizing the number of Rule breaks in the server, in a way I have finished my RP life as I have gained experience in all organizations as a high command.

2. My greatest strengths are the following:
# I'm fluent with English
# I am a patient person
# Can handle hard situations
# Friendly nature
# Stopping fights/arguments easily

3. My greatest weaknesses are:
# I'm short tempered.
# I trust people easily

4. Yes I'm ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.
5. I don't have a business

Note: I know my punishment history is not too well recently but now i have mentally prepared myself to become an administrator, I request you to give me a second chance the last one to prove myself. I wont let you down if you choose me. Please! Give me a chance.

d053f2394d420d8d3712046f4e8f80cc.jpg

Thanks For Reading
~ Abhinav Rana

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL :- Shivansh Pandey

2. Your age - 26

3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)

4. Average online per day :-5-8 hours

5. Your Discord - Rock Shiva#0201

6. Your Nickname - Rock Shiva

7. Your ID - 94392

Additional information

Ans. As I know most the sever rules. So I think this is the time to use my knowledge about this server, so that I want to help the citizens and server and make sure everyone is enjoying their time Roleplaying in this server.. I really love helping others.. they can have a good experience in our server. I have been in SAHP for past 7 terms and was the High Command in the 3 terms . I have met who helped me alot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

i:- Fluent in speaking English.

ii:-
Managing.

iii:- Quick Learner.

iv:-
Team Management.

v:- I like to help.

i:- Easily Trust To Anyone

ii-: Sensitive Person

iii:- Over Excitement

Ans:-
Yes, I will leave my RP life if i become admin.

Ans:-
I don't have any business

Regard:-

Rock Shiva

Ex:-Lieutenant , Ex-Lieutenant Colonel (SAHP) , Ex-Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP) , Ex-Chief of IA, Ex-Supervisor of a Department (FIB)

Currently :- Chief Of Staff (SAHP)

Gopal Negi

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Negi
Your ID - 106584

Addition Information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a lot of time and now I think that I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I like helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity for career growth and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. I enjoy the server like I'm an SAHP officer for the last 4- 5 terms, 3x chief of HR, 1X chief of STAFF

2) What are your strengths?

1. Great Communication Skills

2. Easily learn anything Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

4. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

5. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life To become an admin

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you for reading my application.

~ Gopal Negi

Last edited:

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Md Yasin Hossen
3. Time zone: +6 (UTC)
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname: Pikachu Tzariars
7. Your ID: 40581

Additional information
Ans: I should be an Admin, because I have a great communicating with players, helping and giving the right information to the player so they can understand better. I also should be Helper, because I am a friendly guy who is strict with the rules and is cool with the players, who wants to give back to the community of fulfill the duty. I also want to give back by helping the other Admin get rid of the hackers and make the community a better place for players to play on. Another thing is sometimes I see a lot of
people having problem about city rules there for I am freely interested to teach them the rules and punish them who breaks the rules.
Ans: Learning skill, helping people, know about server rules and forgive anyone when anyone did badly behave with me. communication, handle situations calmly, fast learner, have experience in every org as HC.
Ans: Leaving friend and remember who did what with me. I occasionally get overly Angry, and I didn't compromise when anyone instant me. I can't Trust Anyone Instantly.
Ans: Yes of course. If I have got any business I will for sure sell all but unfortunately, I don't own anyone.

Ato Cee

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Ato Hergun
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone UTC/GMT +3
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord ato_oo
6. Your Nickname Ato Hergun
7. Your ID 66795

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it b) I am not indecisive
c) Time Management

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

note:I know my punishment history is not too well recently but now i have mentally prepared myself to become an administrator, I request you to give me a second chance the last one to prove myself. I wont let you down if you choose me. Please! Give me a chance.

Last edited:

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
Information :

1. Your Name : Karandeep Singh Randhawa
2. Your Age : 19 Years
3. Time Zone : ( GMT+5:30 )
4. Average Online Time Per Day : 8 Hours and Plus
5. Your Discord : Kds Randhawa#2101
6. Your Nickname : Kds Randhawa
7. Your Id : 99066

Additional Information :

Question 1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Answer 1. I want to become an because i spent almost 10 months above in GRP while doing RP in this 9 months i am gaining lots of knowledge and experiences of All Legal Orgs as a HC and some of Gangs . I did continuously RP from last 10 months above now i am getting bored and i am interested to help the help citizens and teach RP to new citizens.

Question 2. What are your strengths?
Answer 2.
(a). Fast learner (Easily understand and learn new things).

(b). Solve the situation calmly.
(c). Listening both parties.
(d). Good knowledge about server rules.

Question 3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Answer 3.
(a). Game Addict

(b). Overthinking
(c). Sometime becoming emotional
(d). Easily trust anyone.

Question 4. Are you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Answer 4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Question 5. Are you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Answer 5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Thank You for reading my application.
Kds Randhawa

Minister OF State
Ex Chief Of Staff Of FIB
Ex Assistant Chief Of Police in LSPD
Ex 2x Chief Of Staff in LSPD
Ex 2x HOD in LSPD
Ex Chief Of HR in SAHP

Last edited:

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
BST- BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME ( UTC/GMT +6 hours)
4. Average online per day:
7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord:
pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname:
Pikachu Tzariars
7. Your ID:

Additional information

Alan Federal

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Punit Prajapati
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8Hours
5. Your Discord: punit_prajapati_654
6. Your Nickname: Alan Federal
7. Your ID: 104989
Additional information
Ans:- I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I’ve been a admin on other servers as well and I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP too. I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.
Ans:- I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
Ans:- I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.
Ans:- Yes
Ans:- I do not own any businesses

Last edited:
Top Bottom