Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Parisa_Tzariar

Deputy Of Tzariars
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shohag
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: +6 (UTC)
4. Average online per day: 8 - 10
5. Your Discord: shohag01
6. Your Nickname: Maria Tzariar
7. Your ID: 112315

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: I have experinced almost every org in the city as HC also i am HC of my family. In this time i had faced a lot of things like in my time zone i didn't get that much helps from the admin or they take a lots of time in the situaiton. Another thing is sometime i see a lot of
people having problem about city rules there for i am freely interested to teach them the rules And punish them who breaks the rules

2. What are your strengths?
Ans: communication, handle situations calmly, fast learner, have experinece in every org as HC.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans: I occasionally get overly Angry and i didn't compromise when anyone instant me. I cann't Trust Anyone Instantly.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans: Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: Yes of course, unfortunately I don't own any one.

Last edited:

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Firat
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT +8:30
4. Average online per day : 9 Hours
5. Your Discord:firatkomodor
6. Your Nickname : Firatt Komodorr
7. Your ID : 99631

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : Because I think Im Fairly Person So if i became admin I will Provide An Fair into our City So i wanna be Admin
2. What are your strengths? : My English is Good and Im Fairly , My human relations are good
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : I dont have Any Weakness
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes,Im Ready for Leave rp and Became Admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes,And now I dont Have Any Bussines

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1.Your name IRL - Shivansh Pandey

2. Your age - 26

3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)

4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours

5. Your Discord - Rock Shiva#0201

6. Your Nickname - Rock Shiva

7. Your ID - 94392

Additional information

Ans. As I know most the sever rules. So I think this is the time to use my knowledge about this server, so that I want to help the citizens and server and make sure everyone is enjoying their time Roleplaying in this server.. I really love helping others.. they can have a good experience in our server. I have been in SAHP for past 7 terms and was the High Command in the 3 terms . I have met who helped me alot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

i-: Fluent in speaking English

ii-: Managing

iii:- Quick Learner

iv:- Team Management

v:-I like to help

Ans. i:- Easily Trust To Anyone

ii-: Sensitive Person

iii:-Over Excitement

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life if i become admin

Ans. I don't have any business

Regard,

Rock Shiva

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex:-Lieutenant , Ex-Lieutenant Colonel (SAHP) , Ex-Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP) , Ex-Chief of IA, Ex-Supervisor of a Department (FIB)

Currently :- Chief Of Staff (SAHP)

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
**Admin Application**

*Personal Details:*

1. **Full Name:** Arnav Singh
2. **Age:** 17
3. **Time Zone:** GMT+5:30
4. **Daily Online Time:** A dedicated 8 hours
5. **Discord:** ash3527
6. **In-Game Alias:** Marie Pluxury
7. **ID:** 105814

*Additional information*

1. **Why do you want to become an admin?**
I aspire to don the admin mantle, fueled by a year-long journey immersed in the server's dynamic community. Witnessing its growth, I am poised to contribute by ensuring rule adherence, fostering positivity, and deftly handling out-of-character infractions.

2. **What are your strengths?**
- Unwavering availability for player support.
- Prompt response to queries, offering timely assistance.
- In-depth knowledge of game lore, rules, and community dynamics.
- Consistent application of rules for a level playing field.
- A knack for providing impartial perspectives in intricate scenarios.

3. **What are your Weaknesses?**
- At times, leniency towards individuals who may become repeat offenders.
- In moments of heightened emotion, a tendency to mete out harsh punishment without exploring alternatives.
- Honest judgment might waver when dealing with friends or family, potentially straining relationships.

4. **Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?**
After a substantial year as a player, I am prepared to seamlessly transition into an administrative role, aligning with my commitment to serve the community.

5. **Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):**
Absolutely, I am committed to selling my business in compliance with the administrative role's restrictions.

*Closing Thoughts:*

I am genuinely enthused about the opportunity to contribute to the server's well-being through effective administration. My unique blend of experience, unwavering dedication, and adaptability positions me as an ideal candidate for this role. Your consideration of my application is sincerely appreciated. Thank you.

Joshua Scott

Hope is a fake lie
Player
1. Your name IRL : Thagib
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 3-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : izza_q
6. Your Nickname : Joshua Scott
7. Your ID : 119345

Additional information

being an admin will really be the main thing i can give back to the project after so many fun time spent all in the project.
as well as for all people who struggle with starting or not having fun because the people who break the rules i will take my mission to stop them all from letting people have fun game experience.
as well as doing the most thing i love which is helping people

I can be patient , i always keep my personal mood problems away from my work , and i have clear thinking mind when i need to focus it help me a lot to choose the right decision. understand people with language barrier as wide knowledge in good amount of language

i can be so weak in emotional situation , sometimes i rush things and might lead to some mistake , but i believe mistakes can always be fixed and even turned to strengths

Yes, I will leave my RP life
I don't have any business

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
1. Your name IRL
Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
3. Time zone
UTC+6
7-8 hours
5. Your Discord
pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname
Yasin
7. Your ID

Additional information
= I should be an Admin, because I have a great communicating with players, helping and giving the right information to the player so they can understand better. I also should be Helper, because I am a friendly guy who is strict with the rules and is cool with the players, who wants to give back to the community of fulfill the duty. I also want to give back by helping the other Admin get rid of the hackers and make the community a better place for players to play on.
= Learning skill, helping people, know about server rules And Forgive anyone when anyone did bad behave with me
= Leaving friend and remember who did what with me
= Yes
= Yes

kartik senpai |61123

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Kartik​

2. Your age: 18​

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30​

4. Average online per day: 6 to 8​

5. Your Discord: kartikgodfather​

6. Your Nickname: kartik senpai​

7. Your ID: 61123​

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin?​

Ans: Leadership Opportunities: I want roles often to come with leadership responsibilities, providing an opportunity to guide and manage a group of individuals or a system. Impact and Influence: I will typically have the ability to make decisions that can significantly impact the direction, policies, or operations of a community or organization. Maintaining Order and Governance: I will be ensuring that rules and guidelines are followed, maintaining order, and fostering a positive and productive environment. Problem-solving and Decision-making: I can often handle complex situations, troubleshoot issues, and make important decisions, which can be fulfilling for those who enjoy problem-solving Contributing to Growth and Development: Being an admin allows me to individuals to contribute to the growth, development, and improvement of a community or organization by implementing new ideas or strategies.​

2. What are your strengths?​

Ans: Communication Skills: Effective communication is crucial for an me. Clear and concise communication helps in conveying rules, guidelines, and updates to the RP community. Problem-solving Abilities: I can often encounter various issues within the RP, such as conflicts between players or technical problems. Having strong problem-solving skills helps in addressing these issues efficiently. Leadership and Management Skills: I can often oversee a group of players or moderators. Leadership qualities, including the ability to lead by example, delegate tasks, and manage a team. Knowledge of RP Mechanics and Lore: Understanding the mechanics, rules, and lore of the RP world is essential to effectively enforce rules and guide players within the established framework.​

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?​

Ans: Dealing with conflicts between players or managing disputes within the RP community requires a delicate approach.​

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?​

Ans: Yes, I will be ready to leave RP life to become and ADMIN.​

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)​

Ans: yes​

Ex LSPD HOD OF HR EX-FIB SOD of hr EX-GOV

Ex-Bloods Ex-Marabunta Ex-Vagos Ex-Ballas

Last edited:

Clayton McClain

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Clayton McGregor
2. Your age :
3. Time zone : European
4. Average online per day : 8 Hours
5. Your Discord : CaptnClayton#0660
6. Your Nickname : Clayton McClain
7. Your ID : 83131

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because of my experience and all the time that I spent in the city. So I want to help everyone to reach their goals and punish the rulebreakers.

- Commitment for doing hard work.
- Understanding the situation and being calm.
- Good communication skills.
- Fast Learner.

- My greatest weakness is being too honest to everyone, It helps sometimes but upsets my friends sometimes.
- Wants to help everyone even the counter person is not trust worthy.
- Respectful to everyone even if they insult me.

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I don't have any business so good to go.

Thank You,
Clayton McClain.

Salman_RKHAN

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :
Salman Rashid Khan
2. Your age :
3. Time zone :
GMT+6
4. Average online per day :
3 - 8+ Hours
5. Your Discord :
v![Я]u$™#2731
6. Your Nickname :
Salman Maverick
7. Your ID :

Additional information
To reach high you need to aim high. I want to become an admin to bring this great community to an even higher standard than it already is. I want to contribute my time in a more useful way to help others have a better experience. I have Gained More Experience in the City, which I can put to use to help others.

With 18 years of dedicated gaming experience and now entering my 30s, I believe I possess the perfect blend of passion, expertise, and maturity to be an esteemed game administrator. I have the patience and emotional maturity to handle people of all types.

Maybe I sometimes prioritize my gaming life more than other things and my job.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Yes, With Great Responsibility comes a Greater Sacrifice.

I do not own any businesses at the moment

Usama Volkov

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Muhammed Usama
2. 23
3. GMT+5
4. 6-7 Hours
5. usamavolkov
6. Usama Volkov
7. 120825

Additional information
I want to become admin to help the people. i had learned all the rules now and when i came to this game i not know anything. and i feel like alone because their was no one to help me and i not know how i can earn and do other things. so i want that other people who come not get any kind of trouble like this and they enjoy their time in this great server.

1. I always speak Truth so i hate lies also
2. I am good at doing Management as in irl i am working as Manager too
3. I am really good at multitasking.

1. I trust on people fast.
2. i am overthinker

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Yes i am ready to leave RP life to become and admin

I dont have any Business.

Best Regards,
Usama Volkov.

Last edited:

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
INFORMATION
Abhinav Rana
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. (Monday-Friday)-2-4 Hours / (Saturday-Sunday)-5-10 Hours
5. rana_jii
6. RanaJi Tempest
7. 20653

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I want to become an admin because I am so passionate about Grand RP and want to be involved in the community, I am excited to become an administrator on Grand RP. As an administrator, I would be able to aid in keeping the game atmosphere fun and equitable for all players, as well as help settle disputes and welcome new players. By applying my abilities and breadth of knowledge, I'm dedicated to making every person's experience better and helping the server operate at its best by minimizing the number of Rule breaks in the server, in a way I have finished my RP life as I have gained experience in all organizations as a high command.

2. My greatest strengths are the following:
# I'm fluent with English
# I am a patient person
# Can handle hard situations
# Friendly nature
# Stopping fights/arguments easily

3. My greatest weaknesses are:
# I'm short tempered.
# I trust people easily

4. Yes I'm ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.
5. I don't have a business

Note: I know my punishment history is not too well recently but now i have mentally prepared myself to become an administrator, I request you to give me a second chance the last one to prove myself. I wont let you down if you choose me. Please!

d053f2394d420d8d3712046f4e8f80cc.jpg

Thanks For Reading
~ Abhinav Rana

Barzani Error

Player
Player
INFORMATION
Your name IRL : Amr Khaled

Your age : 16

Time zone : GMT+2

Average online per day : 8 - 12 Hours

Your Discord : amr0811

Your Nickname : Amr Barzani

Your ID : 61038

Additional information
Why do you want to become and admin?
I have been in the city for a long time i passed alot of RP situations from all kinds . In the last few weeks from my view that i can't see any arabic admin gust 1 i think and i can help with that bec iam good reader and writer in arabic. It will be for me so happy to be an admin as i can help people in city and new players that don't know the city rules well .

What is your strengths?
1- I am a good translater in arabic i can get any word in arabic even it is insult or provok

2-I am playing in the middle of the day like in this time from (12:00) to (00:00)

3- I am honest and i will not let my friend in my eyes better than any other player else all players will be in the same measure the same kind that i talk with it and takeing my decisions.

4- I can learn from the first time not from 2 or 3 times
5- I know how to take decisions in hard situations.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

If i dont take a decesion in a situation i will be mad.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes , sure

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a busniess while you are an admin)

Yes of course, I don't have business to sell it if i have i will sure.

Thanks for reading my application.

Last edited:

jesus snow

snow
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: reda
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: jesussnow.
6. Your Nickname: jesus snow
7. Your ID: 129
Additional information

I have had many experiences on all major servers. I want to become a admin because I saw the experience of being a player, because I spent a lot of time as a player and have a lot of experience , and because I want to try something new for me. I also want to be there for anyone who needs new help on the server.

Communication skills.
People skills.
Writing skills.
Analytical skills.
Honesty.
Leadership skills.
Patience.
Writing skills.
Initiative
Self-motivation.
Computer literacy
One of my weaknesses is that some people do not understand my accent because I am Arab
yes, It would be my pleasure

i dont have business

Barzani Error

Player
Player
INFORMATION
Your name IRL : Amr Khaled

Your age : 16

Time zone : GMT+2

Average online per day : 8 - 12 Hours

Your Discord : amr0811

Your Nickname : Amr Barzani

Your ID : 61038

Additional information
Why do you want to become and admin?
I have been in the city for a long time i passed alot of RP situations from all kinds . In the last few weeks from my view that i can't see any arabic admin gust 1 i think and i can help with that bec iam good reader and writer in arabic. It will be for me so happy to be an admin as i can help people in city and new players that don't know the city rules well .

What is your strengths?
1- I am a good translater in arabic i can get any word in arabic even it is insult or provok

2-I am playing in the middle of the day like in this time from (12:00) to (00:00)

3- I am honest and i will not let my friend in my eyes better than any other player else all players will be in the same measure the same kind that i talk with it and takeing my decisions.

4- I can learn from the first time not from 2 or 3 times
5- I know how to take decisions in hard situations.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

If i dont take a decesion in a situation i will be mad.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes , sure

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a busniess while you are an admin)

Yes of course, I don't have business to sell it if i have i will sure.

Thanks for reading my application.

MohamedGhazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your name IRL: Mohamed Ghazy
Your age: 22
Time zone: UTC+1 Central Egypt Time
Average online per day: 8-15 hours per day
Your Discord: #mhmdghazy
Your Nickname: mhmdghazy
Your ID: 46698
Additional information:
Why do you want to become an admin?
"I want to become a responsible person because I have been in the city for a long time, I know the laws well, and I want to help newcomers understand the city's laws so that they do not make mistakes."We need some good administrators who can monitor all players all the time and provide the best experience for Grand RP players."
"Being a Admin is great, as it helps people understand the rules well and correct their mistakes, especially new players who have joined our server."
"All respect to everyone, but there have been some mistakes lately in this city. That's why I want to do my best as an admin."The corrections of these mistakes."

2.What are your strengths?
1-"I can speak two different languages (English - Arabic) to facilitate communication with people in the city."
2-Quick Learning
3-I know most of the information RP.
3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
"I have always been very honest and kind to everyone."

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
"Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life."
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes absolutely . Currently I don't have it

jesus snow

snow
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL: reda
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: jesussnow.
6. Your Nickname: jesus snow
7. Your ID: 129
Additional information

I have had many experiences on all major servers. I want to become a admin because I saw the experience of being a player, because I spent a lot of time as a player and have a lot of experience , and because I want to try something new for me. I also want to be there for anyone who needs new help on the server.

Communication skills.
People skills.
Writing skills.
Analytical skills.
Honesty.
Leadership skills.
Patience.
Writing skills.
Initiative
Self-motivation.
Computer literacy
One of my weaknesses is that some people do not understand my accent because I am Arab
yes, It would be my pleasure

i dont have business

Top Bottom