Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2. Your age
-> 22
3. Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
-> 8 Hours
5. Your Discord
-> alexroland
6. Your Nickname
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
-> There are few reasons why I want to become an admin
1. I am playing in this server for nearly 1 year and I left playing any other game for the best playing experience. and one of the best communities of players. Even when I use to pass through SAHP HQ, which was my first org, I feels nostalgic. Cause it was the early days of me joining in the server. Many things changed but the community and strict action for toxic people as well as the cheaters and I loved that. I will be happy if I get a chance to join the team who take controls of ooc rule breaks and save citizen and server from chaos.

2.Peoples are drawn to administrative roles because they enjoy leading and managing communities. Admins often have responsibilities related to maintaining order, resolving conflicts, and ensuring that the community rules are followed. I think I have that much power and managing skills and I will love to serve for my community.
3. Admins play a crucial role in helping community members, whether it's answering questions, assisting with issues, or mediating disputes. I enjoy helping others and I tries to create a positive environment. If I get a chance to be an admin then this kind of thing that admin does, I can do also.
4. Being an admin can provide valuable experience in community management, moderation, and conflict resolution. These skills can be transferable to various real-world professions.
5. Admins often interact with whole EN2 community members, including other admins and our project managers. This networking can lead to valuable connections and friendships within EN2 community.
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
1.I can provide assistance and information around the clock and as I use to be online from 4 IC time to 18 IC time, that means it ensures that there's always support available for players in between that time zone.
2. I can respond to queries and requests instantly, providing timely assistance to players.
3. As I am playing from a quiet long time, I believe I have access to a vast amount of information and can provide details on a wide range of topics, including game lore, rules, and general knowledge related to various aspects within the universe of Grand RP.
4. I can consistently enforce community rules and guidelines, ensuring fair and equal treatment for all players based on the established standards.
5. I can provide neutral perspectives and suggestions in the resolution of rule breeches of server and also in case of complex or nuanced situations.
-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
1. I use to give mercy to people who begs me and latter it proves they were acting and doing same crimes or mistakes.
2. If something makes me angry or somethings make me sad, I use to forget the real world and forget that I am a human being and give the harsh punishment and after that when the anger gets lower the realization of the matter that things could be also solved in softer way with less punishment hurts a lot.
3. I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the rp life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I will sell my 24x7 for Admin Ship, I will happily. sell it.

Tilak Patel

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Tilak

2. Your age:17

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day:4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: tilakpatel

6. Your Nickname:Tilak

7. Your ID:94988

Additional information

i have worked in legal state organitations for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.and i also like to help ppl and guide there ways if they are in confustion and giving punishment to those who are not following the rules.

my strengths are communication,handling situations calmly,helping ppl

kinedness

yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin bec i m done getting experince in rp situations so i would not have a problem leaving rp like.

i dont have a that much money to own the business so no problem

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Information
1. Yasin Hossen
2. 18
3. +6 (UTC)
4. 4-6 Hours
5. pikachupikaz
6. Yasin
7. 40581

Additional information
Ans: I would love to be an Admin due to multiple varying reasons. 1st helping people who is newcomer in city by give information and 2nd give punishment who break city rules. I want to join in Admin team because I am on, I am constantly witnessing rule breaks and I always try to report them but of course staff isn't always available especially in my time Zone which is frustrating but understandable so I would like to help out in any way I can. When I do see staff many of which are good friends of mine, they always seem stressed and overworked and if there is something I can do to help then I will do to the best of my ability. I believe I could help out more and give back to the community in a better way if I undertook this responsibility. I am constantly watching admins how Thay working hard, and I know I could do the same if given the chance I also have the knowledge about city rules. If there is any way I can help more I love to do so and this in my opinion is a way in which I can help more people and this community.

Ans: I can gain knowledge about any game system as fast as I can, rarely I did mistake, and I give punishment when my friend does some mistake.

Ans: I occasionally get overly Angry, and I didn't compromise when anyone instant me.

Ans: After spending time roleplay in En2 and En3, I'm prepared to transition from my RP role to an administrative position.

Ans: Yes

Last edited:

naveen0551

Minister of the state
Player
1. Your name IRL ; naveen
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC | NA
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : naveen0551
6. Your Nickname : its shridhi
7. Your ID : 116171

Additional information
ans : i want to become admin because i have spent alot of time in EN city 1 and EN city 2 now i have enough experience of RP i have worked as a high command of almost in every organization right now in EN city 2 i m MINISTER OF THE STATE as DOT (Department of the treasury). and also i have alot of experience in legal organizations m not much in illegal orgs but yes i know the basics in illegal orgs now i want to let the other players enjoy RP and let me help the other players to have the good experience in playing RP that is the main reason i want to become an admin there is also some more reasons are there for helping the other players to play a good RP in EN City 2
ans : my strength is i have good communication skills what that is very important for admins and as a normal rp player as well
ans : my weekness is that i trust very easyly someone
ans : yes absoultly i m ready to leave rp life because i have played enough rp now i m ready to play rp
ans : yes i m ready to the buisness

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Tilak Patel - 94988 - tilakpatel

Regarding Interview contact me on discord​

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
---

**Admin Application**

*Personal Information:*

1. **Full Name:** Arnav Singh
2. **Age:** 17
3. **Time Zone:** GMT+5:30
4. **Average Online Time per Day:** 8 Hours
5. **Discord:** ash3527
6. **In-Game Nickname:** Marie Pluxury
7. **ID:** 105814

*Additional Information:*

1. **Why do you want to become an admin?**
I am driven to become an admin due to my year-long commitment to the server and its exceptional community. Having experienced the evolution of the server, I aim to contribute by ensuring adherence to rules, maintaining a positive environment, and handling OOC rule breaks effectively.

2. **What are your strengths?**
- I can provide around-the-clock assistance, ensuring continuous support for players.
- Quick response to queries and timely assistance.
- Vast knowledge of the game lore, rules, and general information.
- Consistent enforcement of community rules for fair treatment.
- Ability to provide neutral perspectives in complex situations.

3. **What are your greatest weaknesses?**
- Occasionally, I show mercy to individuals who later prove to be repeat offenders.
- In moments of anger or sadness, I tend to administer harsh punishment without considering alternative resolutions.
- Honest judgment may waver when dealing with friends or family, leading to strained relationships.

4. **Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?**
Having spent a substantial year as a player, I am prepared to transition into an administrative role. I believe this move aligns with my commitment to serving the community.

5. **Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)**
I am willing to sell my 24x7 business to fully dedicate myself to the responsibilities of an admin.

*Conclusion:*

I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the server's well-being through effective administration. My experience, commitment, and willingness to adapt make me an ideal candidate for this role. Thank you for considering my application.

---

kartik senpai |61123

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kartik
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8
5. Your Discord: kartikgodfather
6. Your Nickname: kartik senpai
7. Your ID: 61123
Additional information
Ans: Leadership Opportunities: I want roles often to come with leadership responsibilities, providing an opportunity to guide and manage a group of individuals or a system. Impact and Influence: I will typically have the ability to make decisions that can significantly impact the direction, policies, or operations of a community or organization. Maintaining Order and Governance: I will be ensuring that rules and guidelines are followed, maintaining order, and fostering a positive and productive environment. Problem-solving and Decision-making: I can often handle complex situations, troubleshoot issues, and make important decisions, which can be fulfilling for those who enjoy problem-solving Contributing to Growth and Development: Being an admin allows me to individuals to contribute to the growth, development, and improvement of a community or organization by implementing new ideas or strategies.
Ans: Communication Skills: Effective communication is crucial for an me. Clear and concise communication helps in conveying rules, guidelines, and updates to the RP community. Problem-solving Abilities: I can often encounter various issues within the RP, such as conflicts between players or technical problems. Having strong problem-solving skills helps in addressing these issues efficiently. Leadership and Management Skills: I can often oversee a group of players or moderators. Leadership qualities, including the ability to lead by example, delegate tasks, and manage a team. Knowledge of RP Mechanics and Lore: Understanding the mechanics, rules, and lore of the RP world is essential to effectively enforce rules and guide players within the established framework.
Ans: Dealing with conflicts between players or managing disputes within the RP community requires a delicate approach.
Ans: Yes, I will be ready to leave RP life to become and ADMIN.

Ans: yes

Mia Harrington

Player
Player
INFORMATION :-

1. Your name IRL : Satya Sai

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day : 6 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord : brainoconnor

6. Your Nickname : Satya king

7. Your ID : 115914

Additional Information :-

- Basically i have Three Reasons
1. I have experience In Roleplay both Legal and Illegal Orgs and I want to Experience In Admin Also
I have So Much Knowledge about City, And EN Servers Also , and I' am Need to Guide new People in City
I want to Make a good Knowledge to New people about city and make them to make a proper Roleplay In city and Follow the Rules.

- I have a Good Experience In the City

- I'am a good Learner.
- Fluent in Speaking English.
- I'am Very Good in Solving a Problem in a situation.
- I Respect People Even They Insult me .
- I Learned From My Mistakes.

- I'am Straight Forworded

- I easily Trust the people.
- I am Very Nervous in Some situations

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- YES i am ready to leave Rp Life to become an admin.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
- YES , but i don't have any business.

Kindly , Best regards

Satya King

Ex-EN3 LSPD AssistantChief EX-SAHP EX-GOV

Ex-Bloods HC Ex-Marabunta Ex-Vagos Ex-BallasHC

Mega Evil

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Ahmed

Your age - 42

Time zone - GST

Average online per day - 8 - 14 Hours a day !

Your Discord - MEGA《MAN》#2893

Your Nickname - Mega Evil

Your ID - 74092

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and now I want to support the city as an admin because I love this server .I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RP and start become an admin and I know everything can help the new player.

What are your strengths?

1- I know the rules very well.

2- I keep everyone equal whether he/she is my friend or not.

3- My timezone is different from other admin .

4- I always follow what I am being told to do.

5- I can handle stressful situations.

6- I can make a decision if I'm under pressure.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

I like to support people but I get mad when I cant help them or I cant give them an advice.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes of coursee .

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes of course, I have no business .

naveen0551

Minister of the state
Player
1. Your name IRL : naveen kumar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC | NA
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : naveen0551
6. Your Nickname : its shridhi
7. Your ID : 116171

Additional information
ans : i want to become admin because i have spent alot of time in EN city 1 and EN city 2 now i have enough experience of RP i have worked as a high command of almost in every organization right now in EN city 2 i m MINISTER OF THE STATE as DOT (Department of the treasury). and also i have alot of experience in legal organizations m not much in illegal orgs but yes i know the basics in illegal orgs now i want to let the other players enjoy RP and let me help the other players to have the good experience in playing RP that is the main reason i want to become an admin there is also some more reasons are there for helping the other players to play a good RP in EN City 2
ans : my strength is i have good communication skills what that is very important for admins and as a normal rp player as well
ans : my weekness is that i trust very easyly someone
ans : yes absoultly i m ready to leave rp life because i have played enough rp now i m ready to play rp
ans : yes i m ready to the buisness

Draken Tempest

Ex-Sherrif
Player
1. Your name IRL: Armaan Saini
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: armaansaini
6. Your Nickname: Draken Tempestt
7. Your ID: 101380

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I have been playing on this server from almost 10 months and I was highcommand in almost every legal org as well in gangs , so i believe that I have the potential to be admin and help newbies because I saw many newbies who got punishment because they are not aware of the rules.

* I am a Fast learner
* I can speak English fluently
* Able to make friends easily
* Good communication

* I Trust people easily

Yes, I am ready to leave the rp life to become an admin.

I don't have any business.

Last edited:

Munna Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Munna
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:5 hours
5. Your Discord: munnachacha
6. Your Nickname: Munna Chachaa
7. Your ID:98864
Additional information:
➞Having actively participated in the legal aspects my experiences within the legal organization have been both enriching and illuminating. As a member of the legal organization, I've honed my skills in interpreting and enforcing the intricate rules that govern our roleplay. This experience has not only deepened my understanding of the complexities within our Grand RP but has also exposed me to a diverse range of player interactions and challenges. Becoming an admin is a natural progression for me as it represents an opportunity to contribute on a broader scale. Achieving High Command in all the leo organisation has given me a confidence of becoming an admin and also take decision confidently. I am driven to bring this unique perspective to the admin role, aiming to leverage my legal insights to enhance the fairness, transparency, and overall quality of our Roleplay. And also i want to contribute my work in the adminship for maintaining this roleplay a fair game.

➞Good Communication Skills, Good Listener, Decision Making and Time Management.

➞Public Speaking Anxiety and Sometime Lack of Confidence.

➞Yes, i am ready to leave my RP Life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
➞Yes i will sure that i will not have any bussiness and also not planning to buy.

Captain Daku || 33566 ||

Corupt guy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yash Thakur
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day 6 to 10 hrs
5. Your Discord: captaindaku
6. Your Nickname: Captain Daku
7. Your ID: 101205

Additional Information:

I am passionate about fostering a positive and enjoyable RP environment. Becoming an admin allows me to contribute to the community's growth, resolve conflicts, and ensure everyone has a memorable experience.
My strengths lie in effective communication, problem-solving, and a deep understanding of RP mechanics. I am also adept at managing and mediating disputes, ensuring fair play for all participants.
While I strive for perfection, I acknowledge that I might occasionally invest too much time in ensuring every detail is flawless. However, I am actively working on balancing thoroughness with efficiency.
Yes, I am committed to prioritizing administrative responsibilities over my in-game RP activities. I understand the importance of maintaining a neutral and unbiased stance to ensure fair decision-making.
Absolutely, I am fully committed to complying with the rules and restrictions set by the administration. I am prepared to sell my business to avoid any conflicts of interest and to focus entirely on my role as an admin.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Satya king - 115914 - brainoconnor
2- Mega Evil - 74092 - MEGA《MAN》#2893

Regarding Interviews will inform you in DMs​

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
**Admin Application**

*Personal Details:*

1. **Full Name:** Arnav Singh
2. **Age:** 17
3. **Time Zone:** GMT+5:30
4. **Daily Online Time:** 8 Hours
5. **Discord:** ash3527
6. **In-Game Alias:** Marie Pluxury
7. **ID:** 105814

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?
My aspiration to become an admin stems from a year-long commitment to the server and its vibrant community. Having witnessed the server's evolution, I'm eager to contribute by upholding rules, fostering a positive environment, and effectively addressing out-of-character rule infractions.

- Round-the-clock availability for player support.
- Swift response to queries and timely assistance.
- Extensive knowledge of game lore, rules, and general information.
- Consistent enforcement of community rules for fair play.
- Aptitude for providing neutral perspectives in complex situations.

3. *What are your Weakness?
- Occasional leniency toward individuals who later become repeat offenders.
- In moments of intense emotion, a tendency to mete out harsh punishment without exploring alternative resolutions.
- Honest judgment may waver when dealing with friends or family, potentially straining relationships.

After a substantial year as a player, I'm prepared to transition into an administrative role, aligning with my commitment to serve the community.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):**
yes.I will sell my business

*Closing Thoughts:*

I am enthusiastic about the prospect of contributing to the server's well-being through effective administration. My blend of experience, dedication, and adaptability positions me as an ideal candidate for this role. Appreciate your consideration of my application. Thank you.

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: Yasin Hossen
2. Your age: 18
3.Time zone: +6 (UTC)
4. Average online per day: 6 TO 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname: Yasin
7. Your ID: 40581

Additional information
Ans: I would love to be an Admin due to multiple varying reasons. 1st helping people who is newcomer in city by give information and 2nd give punishment who break city rules.

Ans: I can gain knowledge about any game system as fast as I can, rarely I did mistake, and I give punishment when my friend does some mistake.

Ans: I occasionally get overly Angry, and I didn't compromise when anyone instant me.

Ans: After spending time roleplay in En2 and En3, I'm prepared to transition from my RP role to an administrative position.

Ans: Yes

Last edited:

Karan.Randhawa

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Karandeep Singh Randhawa
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 Hours or above.
5. Your Discord: kds_randhawa#2101
6. You’re Nickname: Kds Randhawa
7. You’re ID: 99066

Additional information
Answer-
I want to become an because i spent almost 9 months in GRP while doing RP in this 9 months i am gaining lots of knowledge and experiences of All Legal Orgs as a HC and some of Gangs . I did continuously RP since January 2023 now i am getting bored and i am interested to help the help citizens and teach RP to new citizens.

Answer-
(a). Fast learner (Easily understand and learn new things).
(b). Solve the situation calmly.
(c). Listening both parties.
(d). Good knowledge about server rules.

Answer-
(a). Game Addict
(b). Overthinking
(c). Sometime becoming emotional
(d). Easily trust anyone.

Answer-
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Answer-
Yes, I am ready to sell my business but I don’t have business.

Thank You so much for read my application and have a nice day/night.
Kds Randhawa.

kartik senpai |61123

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Kartik​

2. Your age: 18​

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30​

4. Average online per day: 6 to 8​

5. Your Discord: kartikgodfather​

6. Your Nickname: kartik senpai​

7. Your ID: 61123​

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin?​

Ans: Leadership Opportunities: I want roles often to come with leadership responsibilities, providing an opportunity to guide and manage a group of individuals or a system. Impact and Influence: I will typically have the ability to make decisions that can significantly impact the direction, policies, or operations of a community or organization. Maintaining Order and Governance: I will be ensuring that rules and guidelines are followed, maintaining order, and fostering a positive and productive environment. Problem-solving and Decision-making: I can often handle complex situations, troubleshoot issues, and make important decisions, which can be fulfilling for those who enjoy problem-solving Contributing to Growth and Development: Being an admin allows me to individuals to contribute to the growth, development, and improvement of a community or organization by implementing new ideas or strategies.​

2. What are your strengths?​

Ans: Communication Skills: Effective communication is crucial for an me. Clear and concise communication helps in conveying rules, guidelines, and updates to the RP community. Problem-solving Abilities: I can often encounter various issues within the RP, such as conflicts between players or technical problems. Having strong problem-solving skills helps in addressing these issues efficiently. Leadership and Management Skills: I can often oversee a group of players or moderators. Leadership qualities, including the ability to lead by example, delegate tasks, and manage a team. Knowledge of RP Mechanics and Lore: Understanding the mechanics, rules, and lore of the RP world is essential to effectively enforce rules and guide players within the established framework.​

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?​

Ans: Dealing with conflicts between players or managing disputes within the RP community requires a delicate approach.​

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?​

Ans: Yes, I will be ready to leave RP life to become and ADMIN.​

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)​

Ans: yes​

Ex LSPD HOD OF HR EX-FIB SOD of hr EX-GOV

Ex-Bloods Ex-Marabunta Ex-Vagos Ex-Ballas

Last edited:

Tanush_agarwal

Player
Player
Information
1. Tanush Agarwal
2. 15
3. GMT +5:30
4. 4 hours to 6 hours
5. tanush050816
6. Tanush Agarwal
7. 105456

Additional information
1. I want to help people and respond them fast and I even wanna help other administrators in their work and I want togive a quick reply to every complaint in the forums.

2. My main strength is that I do not like people cheating on me and I can even understand 3 languages.

3. My weakness is nothing.

4. Yes, I think I have enjoyed a good RP life I am ready to leave.

5. Yes, I sold my business and now I do not have any.

ACg8ocKYlwiZVhBVFDUXpsf4UEYnms7iqUqmFG3-N0mJ1-lXwA=s40-p-mo
ReplyForward

Top Bottom