Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

GaripKont

KEL
Player
1. IRL name: Umut
2. Your age: 23
3. Time Zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 7-10 Hours
5. Your discord: garip.kont
6. Your nickname: Garip Kontt
7. Your ID: 82889

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I've been in the server for very long time and have excellent experience in legal and illegal orgs. I love this project and am dedicated to it and am ready to take my dedication to the next level as an admin.

2. What are your strengths?
-There is a lot of insult in the club chat every day and they are not noticed because its mostly in Turkish. I can help with monitoring this very effectively.
-I am fair and respectful towards people
-I am a good listener and learn quickly.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-Sometimes i trust people too easily
-I don't like lies
-I don't like toxicity

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes, I'm ready to leave RP life and learn some new experiences by helping people as an administrator.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-Yes, I am ready to sell my business

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL - Vansh Singhal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hours And 8-10 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord - Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname - Vansh Exact
7. Your ID - 15737

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

• I want to become admin because as we know the number of players who want to play a good RP life on the best RP server is growing very fast daily in numbers , so it is important that we have some good admins who could monitor the players all time and give the best experience to the player of Grand RP by making sure there are no rule breakings and nothing NON-RP things are taking place which will maintain the RP environment very goodly.

•When I was living in the city i felt that i too made some mistakes sometime so i wanna make sure other players dont do that to keep the RP good , as it will help in getting new players (citizens) to our city. Also i would like to help people especially newbies so they learn the RP rules and play good.

•if i become an admin i m gonna respond to people quickly so they dont have any doubts in their mind and play good RP. I m not gonna make any differences between the people i know and to the ones i dont know. All people r gonna get same punishments if they break RP environment.

• I have spent almost 2-3 months in City and have learnt almost every rule so now i think i could help people as an admin in a perfect way.

•Some of my greatest strengths are:

1.I can learn things quickly and perfectly.
2.I am fast responder , can solve problems quickly.
3.I concentrate fully on ONE thing if i m doing that , i dont mix 2 3 things together.
4.I can stay calm in hard situations , i dont disrespect others if they do me and stay quite.
5.I know almost every rule of Grand RP.
6.I am ready to help anyone in any situation.
7. I have been admin before too and gang leader twice too so I have good and practical knowledge of this too.

•Sometimes i think very much which we dont need to do.
•Sometimes i believe very much on strangers too , i m getting rid of it slowly but :).

•Oh yeah i am ready to leave my RP life to help others to enjoy there RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

•I dont have any business in city right now so its not a issue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

River Lees

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jared
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: river_6422
6. Your Nickname: Jared
7. Your ID: 99466

Additional information

I want to become admin because I want to see the experience what is like to be a admin. I saw the experience of being a role player and I want to experience something new to me. I also want to be there for any person that needs help that is new to the server. I am active when ever you need me to be I am on all day.

Teamwork: I am a person that can work easily work in a group.

Hard work: I work hard every day and I try and show that in the work I do.

Leadership: It's easy for me to lead the group if they need a leader.

sensitive: I could be sensitive sometimes, but I do get over it.

Yes, ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have a business

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: Server Time GMT
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: mattneim
6. Your Nickname: Matt Long
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

I have had many experiences on all grand servers. I have been a gang leader, ems leader and lspd leader here on en2. After my LSPD term I received level 2 admin from Lebron and awaited training. The next day Lebron messaged me and asked for my age which I was only 16 at the time so I am now applying 3 months later after my seventeenth birthday. I have done my RP here and there and want to now support others RP by dealing with situations to keep RP going.

I'm not a rule breaker. If you check my punishment history it is basically empty. I abide by rules as best as I can and I believe that's a strong strength as admins are under all kinds of rules to ensure everything is handled correctly and well for all players.

I don't like it when too many people try to talk at once to the point no one can understand anything. However I won't let this affect me as an admin.

Yes

Yes, I don't have one.

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Can
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 10 Hour
5. Your Discord: cann_you
6. Your Nickname: Can Federal
7. Your ID: 79722

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I have spent a lot of time on all servers of grp, I have been in high command in all organizations, I aim to ensure that people in grand rp can continue their rp at high quality and maintain a level rp system, my first priority is to aim for people to enjoy rp without violating server rules, and secondly, players generally think that the admins are enemies or will disrupt their rp, and I aim to destroy the perception.

Moreover I speak Turkish
I'm a good listener
I am very respectful of my environment
I quickly fulfill the orders and tasks given
and discipline comes first

I get angry if I am disrespected or insulted

I have been in rp for more than 1 year, I have done enough rp and now I will help people to rp so im ready
I had one once and I sold it, so I'm ready.

Nairit XoXo

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 17Turning 18)
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord: nairitbhandari
6. Your Nickname : Allen Brown
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, my strengths include a strong sense of fairness and impartiality. I can enforce rules and guidelines consistently, ensuring a balanced and enjoyable experience for all participants. I excel in conflict resolution, managing disputes or issues that may arise during roleplay sessions with tact and diplomacy.

My greatest weakness is that I show mercy to people who beg me or requst for a warn as i feel bad if they don't know what they did or they r doing

Yes, I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player

Yes,I dont have 1

Give me a chance,THANKS...

Naruto Hatake

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dhruv Upadhyay
2. Your age: IC- 15 OOC- 18
3. Time zone: IN
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: djthenooob
6. Your Nickname : Naruto Hatake
7. Your ID: 116727

Additional information
  1. Leadership Opportunities: I want roles often come with leadership responsibilities, providing an opportunity to guide and manage a group of individuals or a system.
  2. Impact and Influence: I will typically have the ability to make decisions that can significantly impact the direction, policies, or operations of a community or organization.
  3. Maintaining Order and Governance: I will ensuring that rules and guidelines are followed, maintaining order, and fostering a positive and productive environment.
  4. Problem-solving and Decision-making: I can often handle complex situations, troubleshoot issues, and make important decisions, which can be fulfilling for those who enjoy problem-solving
  5. Contributing to Growth and Development: Being an admin allows me to individuals to contribute to the growth, development, and improvement of a community or organization by implementing new ideas or strategies.
  1. Communication Skills: Effective communication is crucial for an me. Clear and concise communication helps in conveying rules, guidelines, and updates to the RP community.
  2. Problem-solving Abilities: I can often encounter various issues within the RP, such as conflicts between players or technical problems. Having strong problem-solving skills helps in addressing these issues efficiently.
    • Leadership and Management Skills: I can often oversee a group of players or moderators. Leadership qualities, including the ability to lead by example, delegate tasks, and manage a team.
    • Knowledge of RP Mechanics and Lore: Understanding the mechanics, rules, and lore of the RP world is essential to effectively enforce rules and guide players within the established framework.
Dealing with conflicts between players or managing disputes within the RP community requires a delicate approach.
Yes, i will be ready to leave RP life to become and ADMIN
Yes

SA GAMING

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL name: Soumik Acharya
2. Your age - 19
3. Time Zone - IST
4. Average Online Per Day - 6 Hours
5. Your Discord - severus38883833
6. Your Nickname - Tony Gaitonde
7. Your I'd - 70379.

Additional Information

1. Why Do You Want to become an admin?
Ans= Hello Dear Admins I am Playing Grand RP Atleast 2 years Completed. And I am more enjoying in City Like It's a very unique Roleplay server I see I join gang, Lspd, Sahp,Fib,Ems so i achieved so much experience in city And now I want to Join Assistant Administrator because I don't join admin team so this is my first time experience And if you give me a chance so I can Handle The city And Admins Work. Thank you.

2. What are your strength?
Ans= my strength is good . And I am very friendly And always chill.

3. What are your greatest Weakness?
Ans= Sometimes I Got nervous, But I can better myself easily.

4. Will you ready to live RP life become an admin?
Ans= Ofcourse I am ready to live RP life.

5. 5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans= First to fall I have not any business in city.

Thank you,

Your Regards

Tony Gaitonde

aata

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: aata daaife
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : grenitsh +1
4. Average online per day : 10h
5. Your Discord : elmestro0
6. Your Nickname : Elmestro Bohali
7. Your ID : 124808

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : Because I liked the server and I want to help him
2. What are your strengths? : Discipline.Communication skills. Motivational abilities, responsibility
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : Perhaps in resistance to change
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Of course
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : I do not have work

Captain Daku || 33566 ||

Corupt guy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Yash Thakur
2. Your age:21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
I am play from 08:00 AM to 16:00 PM
5. Average online per day: 7-8 hrs
6. Your Discord: ysh#8859
7. Your Nickname: Captain Daku
8. Your ID: 101205
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
I want to be the curator of State.

Additional information
I have been In the city from past 1 years, and throughout my experience by staying in the city, I have seen how most of the people are in need of help from admins, and I want to help those people as much as possible and also help them sort out things which they might not know as new players.
- Positive thinker
- Quick learner
- Leadership skills
- Hard worker
3. What are your greatest weaknesses
- I am very Nervous.
- Yes I am ready to Leave RP life.
- Yes I am ready to sell business.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- No

Demon3044

Player
Player
Information
1.K.Saikoushik
3.IST
4.4 hours (if required can be online for more time)
5.anatomysai#7717
6.demon
7.id.124621

Additional Information
1.to help Grand rp banned hackers and maintain peace in the discord server and in the game.
2.Good at conversation and have patience can talk in 3 languages which are Telugu,English,Hindi.
3.MY weakness is that i loss focus when i am under alot of pressure.
4.YES
5.YES

Astral Rakib

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = Rakib Hasan
2. Your age = 26
3. Time zone = GMT+6
4. Average online per day= 8 Hours Average
5. Your Discord = astralrakib
6. Your Nickname = Astral Rakib
7. Your ID = 87986

Additional information

= I have great experience on grand rp now, I played almost 2 year on your server as Rp, Now I want to take experience as an admin, and I want to help people to continue their RP life as an admin.

= I am early learner , I can lean some thing very easily
I can speak in English , Bangla and HIndi.
I can handle any situation.

= I get some time angry if someone use slang or abuse of anything. not in game irl also
= Yes , sure

= Yes, I am ready to sell my business

jesus snow

snow
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: reda
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: jesussnow.
6. Your Nickname: jesus snow
7. Your ID: 129
Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent english and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations and have been an admin on another FiveM server project. I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have somw quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run.

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me

Yes, I don't have one

imoukiti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Mehdi
2. 27
3. GMT+1
4. 6-8
5. imoukiti
6. Siir Octavios
7. 78084

Questions
I would like to become an admin because I've always loved helping people out whether they were new to the city or older in the city. I feel like becoming an admin can showcase this as I grew many connections with people in the city.

My strengths are problem-solving and trying to make the positive out of a situation. I'm calm and collected around people and also a good listener as well. I'm also good with my social skills, communicating with others has become second-hand nature.

My weaknesses tend to become my strengths as I try to solve any weaknesses I may have. You learn something new every day and practice makes permanent.

Yes I will be ready to leave RP life to become an admin. I'm open to new things.

Yes, as I don't personally own any businesses.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Naruto Hatake - 116727 - djthenooob

Regarding Interviews timings you will be informed​

Yam Zack

Leader
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL = (Zakaria)
2. Your age = (21)
3. Time zone = (UTC+1:00)
4. Average online per day (5-6 hours)
5. Your Discord = (yamzack_61183)
6. Your Nickname = (Yaam Zack)
7. Your ID = (61183)

Additional information
- i want to become admin because i have good exp in that city and i like to help people and i like to get new exp to my life and to the game as an admin

- Learn fast and can work under pressure

i have trust issue with people so i will take sometime to give the call

Ofc anything to become admin

ofc, even idh business

Nairit XoXo

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 8 hours a day.
5. Your Discord: nairitbhandari
6. Your Nickname : Allen Brown
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, my strengths include a strong sense of fairness and impartiality. I can enforce rules and guidelines consistently, ensuring a balanced and enjoyable experience for all participants. I excel in conflict resolution, managing disputes or issues that may arise during roleplay sessions with tact and diplomacy.

In the realm of RP administration, my potential weaknesses may include struggles with time management, as the role demands a significant investment of time and attention. Additionally, I might face challenges in maintaining a balance between enforcing community rules and fostering a creative and inclusive environment. Adapting to unforeseen technical issues and effectively communicating with a diverse player base could also present difficulties. It's crucial to recognize these weaknesses and proactively address them to ensure a smoothly functioning and thriving RP community.

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player

Yes,I dont have one

Give me a chance,THANKS...

Jod Slipz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Srikanth Chowdary
3. IST (Gmt + 5:30)
4.5-10 hours
5.w.jod
6.Jod Lacoste

Additional information

I was playing from server 2 almost one and half year and i know the all RP rules. I have experience on the legal org side as well as illegal too. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. want to be admin because there are many people who break the rules and ruin the RP experience I want to punish the ones who break the rules and help in improving the server and will do my best to fulfil my role.

Im a good people person and have good communication skills. Im good at defusing arguments and helping people explain their points. I
Since i have a very friendly nature it is impractical to ignore any citizen.
I don't give biased decisions.

Straight forward,
I dont tolerate any type of disrespectness and always take strict actions against them.

As it being a long time in city and now i want to take a break from RP and want to serve the Other people of city. soo i am ready to leave the RP life to Become An Admin.

I am ready to sell my business ( i dont have one)

Top Bottom