Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

kartik senpai |61123

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
1.kartik
3.GMT 5:30+
4. 6-8 hours
5. kartikgodfather
6. Kartik senpai
7. 61123
A1. I want to become admin to help people understand how RP works and have experience of admin and to make new friends in my journey to become a admin
A2. my strength is that I am very friendly and understand every situation very well
A3. My greatest weakness is that I am very emotional
A4. Yes
A5 yes
Extra information about me
I was three time dhod of hr in lspd
I know admin what admin do and etc

MohamedGhazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Your name IRL: Mohamed Ghazy
Your age: 22
Time zone: UTC+1 Central Egypt Time
Average online per day: 8-15 hours per day
Your Discord: #mhmdghazy
Your Nickname: mhmdghazy
Your ID: 46698

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin?
First:
"I want to become a responsible person because I have been in the city for a long time, I know the laws well, and I want to help newcomers understand the city's laws so that they do not make mistakes."We need some good administrators who can monitor all players all the time and provide the best experience for Grand RP players."
Second:
"Being a Admin is great, as it helps people understand the rules well and correct their mistakes, especially new players who have joined our server."
Third:
"All respect to everyone, but there have been some mistakes lately in this city. That's why I want to do my best as an admin."The corrections of these mistakes."

2.What are your strengths?
"I can speak two different languages (English - Arabic) to facilitate communication with people in the city."
3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
"I have always been very honest and kind to everyone."
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
"Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life."
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes absolutely . Currently I don't have it

Last edited:

Ato Cee

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Ato Hergun
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone UTC/GMT +3
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord ato_oo
6. Your Nickname Ato Hergun
7. Your ID 66795

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it b) I am not indecisive
c) Time Management

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

Mayank Elite

Lt. General (NG)
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mayank
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: vaper09
6. Your Nickname: Mayank Blackout
7. Your ID: 112839

Additional information
Ans- First of all being the admin assistant will be a honour for me as i started my journey as a beginner in EN01 2 years ago and gained experience in Legal org but left GRP for a long time and when i was back everything was gone so i started my journey in EN02 where because of my experience and knowledge i got higher positions in Legal Orgs. Also As a citizen i helped new players with every basic help they needed.
Ans:
1- Friendly Nature: I am always friendly with people and i always try to be friends with them. I am aware that people come to Play GRP after their school, office etc.. basically they play to enjoy. So being rude is not my type.

2 - Good in Teaching: In my career of being a LEO, I always tries to help those who just started and tried to teach them the details which most of the time people forget to tell newbies. Once i teach something to someone, they dont forget it.

3 - Always there to Help: I am always ready to help those who need it even i am not in the city and even if its a simple issue. If a other person is having problem finding something i am always there for him/her.
Ans:
My Greatest weakness is having emotionial attachmemt. When i left EN01, i left as a noob person but made alot of friends and i forgot all the things from there but those people are still in my heart and i will never forget them.
Ans: Yes, I am ready to leave RP situation to become admin assistant.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: I never thought of having a business so i dont have any business.

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Umar Sadique
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hrs
5. Your Discord: bigchad102
6. Your Nickname- Robin Federal
7. Your ID: 86942

Additional information
- I have been in city for 1 year long time. In this period i learn everything about the server rules, functions etc, I have been of LSPD and Families gang which gave me alot of exp. Now i wanted to be an admin and help new players.

Quick Learning, Polite with everyone, Staying calm in hard situations

My greatest weaknesses are trusting anyone easily, Sometimes getting angry so much

Yea i am

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
I don't have any businesses

Mostamid

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Mustafa Essam
2. Your age 25
3. Time zone(GMT+2)
4. Average online per day From 7Hr to 14Hr
5. Your Discord Mostamid
6. Your Nickname Mostamid
7. Your ID 125943

Additional information
I Want to Fix The Server From The People Who Don't Play Rp and Do Wrong Things And Help The New People IF They Ask About Something
Nearly 24/7 Active
I Only Know Arabic and English
yes
yes

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: ralfs
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day:10h-18h(depending on the day
5. Your Discord: Palma4299
6. Your Nickname: Palma Blu
7. Your ID:46548

Additional information
i have been playing grand rp for allmost 3 years on EN1, EN2 and EN3 i have expiriance in both leagal org and illegal orgs. most of my expiriance comes from gangs as i have been a leader of bloods and marabunta and i have been a deputy in a lot of gangs. i have done most of the things possible in the RP life so i want to move on and join the administration as i feel i wuld be a great fit in the team with my expiriance
i have a very good memory when i make mistakes i learn from them fast and the same mistakes wont happen again.
i have a lot of expiriance and know most of the rules.
ADHD
yes im ready
no need to sell i dont have any

Palma Blu
ex leader of bloods 1x ex leader of marabunta 1x ex deputy leader of bloods 3x ex deputy leader of families 1x
ex deputy leader of ballas 2x ex deputy leader of vagos 1x

Tnx for reading my application

Nairit XoXo

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL: Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 8 hours a day.
5. Your Discord: nairitbhandari
6. Your Nickname : Allen Brown
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, my strengths include a strong sense of fairness and impartiality. I can enforce rules and guidelines consistently, ensuring a balanced and enjoyable experience for all participants. I excel in conflict resolution, managing disputes or issues that may arise during roleplay sessions with tact and diplomacy.

In the realm of RP administration, my potential weaknesses may include struggles with time management, as the role demands a significant investment of time and attention. Additionally, I might face challenges in maintaining a balance between enforcing community rules and fostering a creative and inclusive environment. Adapting to unforeseen technical issues and effectively communicating with a diverse player base could also present difficulties.

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player

Yes,I dont have one

Give me a chance,THANKS...

Joshua Scott

Hope is a fake lie
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Thagib Abdalla
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 3-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : izza_q
6. Your Nickname : Joshua Scott
7. Your ID : 119345

Additional information

being an admin is exciting for me because I really love the game and helping other players. I hope to be a technical admin, using my role-playing skills to assist both regular players and those dealing with game challenges. Even though I recently moved here from EN3, I've been actively exploring the game and getting to know the community.

You can see my dedication in the time I spent on the EN2 Forum, where I looked closely at how admins make decisions. I understand the game and the community well, and I'm genuinely excited about creating a positive gaming environment. I believe I can bring my passion, skills, and a fresh perspective to make a meaningful contribution to the community as an admin.

I can be patient , i always keep my personal mood problems away from my work , and i have clear thinking mind when i need to focus it help me a lot to choose the right decision. understand people with language barrier as wide knowledge in good amount of language
i can be so weak in emotional situation , sometimes i rush things and might lead to some mistake ,
yes
yes

Toha Tzariar

Everything has an End...!!!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Asfaqur Rahaman
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: +6 (UTC)
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8
5. Your Discord: Toha Tzariar
6. Your Nickname: Toha
7. Your ID: 99884
Additional information
Ans: I enjoy helping others and believe I can make a difference as a adminstrator. I would like to be a Admin due to multiple varying reasons. I want to join in Admin team because I am on I am constantly witnessing rule breaks and I always try to report them but of course staff isn't always available especially in my time Zone which is frustrating but understandable so I would like to help out in any way I can. Educating people about rules will enhance role-playing. My skills can benefit players on forums and in-game, promoting better RP. With my UTC time zone, I'll be available throughout the day to support, allowing main admins to take breaks. I know city laws well due to my time here. If there is anyway I can help more I love to do so and this in my opinion is a way in which I can help more people and this community.

Ans: I can gain knowledge about any game system as fast as i can , rarely i did mistake and i give punishment when my friend do some mistake.

Ans: I occasionally get overly Angry and i didn't compromise when anyone instant me. I cann't Trust Anyone Instantly.

Ans: Yes

Ans: If I have got any business I will for sure sell all but unfortunately I don't own any one.

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL - Vansh Singhal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hours And 8-10 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord - Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname - Vansh Exactt
7. Your ID - 15737

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

• I want to become admin because as we know the number of players who want to play a good RP life on the best RP server is growing very fast daily in numbers , so it is important that we have some good admins who could monitor the players all time and give the best experience to the player of Grand RP by making sure there are no rule breakings and nothing NON-RP things are taking place which will maintain the RP environment very goodly.

•When I was living in the city i felt that i too made some mistakes sometime so i wanna make sure other players dont do that to keep the RP good , as it will help in getting new players (citizens) to our city. Also i would like to help people especially newbies so they learn the RP rules and play good.

•if i become an admin i m gonna respond to people quickly so they dont have any doubts in their mind and play good RP. I m not gonna make any differences between the people i know and to the ones i dont know. All people r gonna get same punishments if they break RP environment.

• I have spent almost 2-3 months in City and have learnt almost every rule so now i think i could help people as an admin in a perfect way.

•Some of my greatest strengths are:

1.I can learn things quickly and perfectly.
2.I am fast responder , can solve problems quickly.
3.I concentrate fully on ONE thing if i m doing that , i dont mix 2 3 things together.
4.I can stay calm in hard situations , i dont disrespect others if they do me and stay quite.
5.I know almost every rule of Grand RP.
6.I am ready to help anyone in any situation.
7. I have been admin before too and gang leader twice too so I have good and practical knowledge of this too.

•Sometimes i think very much which we dont need to do.
•Sometimes i believe very much on strangers too , i m getting rid of it slowly but :).

•Oh yeah i am ready to leave my RP life to help others to enjoy there RP life.

•I dont have any business in city right now so its not a issue.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Yaam Zack - 61183 - yamzack_61183
2- Toha Tzariar - 99884 - asfaqurrahaman

Regarding Interviews contact me on discord​

SA GAMING

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL name: Soumik Acharya 2. Your age - 19 3. Time Zone - IST 4. Average Online Per Day - 6 Hours 5. Your Discord - severus38883833 6. Your Nickname - Tony Gaitonde 7. Your I'd - 70379. Additional Information 1. Why Do You Want to become an admin? Ans= Hello Dear Admins I am Playing Grand RP Atleast 2 years Completed. And I am more enjoying in City Like It's a very unique Roleplay server I see I join gang, Lspd, Sahp,Fib,Ems so i achieved so much experience in city And now I want to Join Assistant Administrator because I don't join admin team so this is my first time experience And if you give me a chance so I can Handle The city And Admins Work. Thank you. 2. What are your strength? Ans= my strength is good . And I am very friendly And always chill. 3. What are your greatest Weakness? Ans= Sometimes I Got nervous, But I can better myself easily. 4. Will you ready to live RP life become an admin? Ans= Ofcourse I am ready to live RP life. 5. 5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Ans= First to fall I have not any business in city. Thank you, Your Regards Tony Gaitonde.

jesus snow

snow
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: reda
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: jesussnow.
6. Your Nickname: jesus snow
7. Your ID: 129
Additional information

I have had many experiences on all major servers. I want to become a admin because I saw the experience of being a player, because I spent a lot of time as a player and have a lot of experience , and because I want to try something new for me. I also want to be there for anyone who needs new help on the server.

Communication skills.
People skills.
Writing skills.
Analytical skills.
Honesty.
Leadership skills.
Patience.
Writing skills.
Initiative
Self-motivation.
Computer literacy
One of my weaknesses is that some people do not understand my accent because I am Arab
yes, It would be my pleasure

i dont have business

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL - Shivansh Pandey

2. Your age - 26

3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)

4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours

5. Your Discord - Rock Shiva#0201

6. Your Nickname - Rock Shiva

7. Your ID - 94392

Additional information

Ans. As I know most the sever rules. So I think this is the time to use my knowledge about this server, so that I want to help the citizens and server and make sure everyone is enjoying their time Roleplaying in this server.. I really love helping others.. they can have a good experience in our server. I have been in SAHP for past 7 terms and was the High Command in the 3 terms . I have met who helped me alot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

i-: Fluent in speaking English

ii-: Managing

iii:- Quick Learner

iv:- Team Management

v:-I like to help

Ans. i:- Easily Trust To Anyone

ii-: Sensitive Person

iii:-Over Excitement

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life if i become admin

Ans. I don't have any business

Regard,

Rock Shiva

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex:-Lieutenant , Ex-Lieutenant Colonel (SAHP) , Ex-Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP) , Ex-Chief of IA, Ex-Supervisor of a Department (FIB)

Currently :- Chief Of Staff (SAHP)

Top Bottom