Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Jenny Simba

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL= Arham Anwar
2. Your age= 19
3. Time zone= GMT+5
4. Average online per day= 10 to 12 Hours
5. Your Discord= Simmba Bhau#7323
6. Your Nickname= Skorpean Simmba
7. Your ID= 56212

Additional information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

It's been almost 2 Year I started playing Grand RP, I have experienced in many organizations (legal and illegal). But I have most prior exp in legal orgs like LSPD, SAHP, FIB, GOV, I have experienced a lot of RP and I think my experience is enough to serve as a Admin. By watching Admins work I feel proud of the hard work, efforts they put in, I want to help people in the city by guiding them the rules or by solving their queries, So I want to be one of them and make server feel save from the rule breakers, scammers or cheaters and support the Admin Team by being the part of it.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

Answer:

- Hard Worker
- Happy Nature
- Good Communication skills
- Calm

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Answer:

- I hate toxicity
- I hate lies
- Nervous

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Answer:

Yes, I am ready to leave beloved RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Answer:

I don't own any business, if
I had any I would be ready to sell it.

Notice: {Dear Admin Team I don't have any Ban or Warning History}.

Thanks for investing your valuable time and reading my application.

aata

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : aata daaife
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : gmt+1
4. Average online per day : 8h min
5. Your Discord : elmestro0
6. Your Nickname : Elmestro Gilghamesh
7. Your ID :

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I love the work of an admin and I am eager to be an admin, especially since I love the server and I want to help it progress.
2. What are your strengths? :
Know all the rules of playing Roll Play
fast
I don't do anything unless I'm sure of it unless I ask questions

Fast integration
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: I struggle to do cool and interesting passive solo rp sometimes. I like having action & at least someone else to rp with to make it fun
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: yp
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : I do not have any business at the present time

aata

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : aata daaife
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : gmt+1
4. Average online per day : 8h min
5. Your Discord : elmestro0
6. Your Nickname : Elmestro Gilghamesh
7. Your ID :

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I love the work of an admin and I am eager to be an admin, especially since I love the server and I want to help it progress.

Know all the rules of playing Roll Play
fast
I don't do anything unless I'm sure of it unless I ask questions

Fast integration
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: I struggle to do cool and interesting passive solo rp sometimes. I like having action & at least someone else to rp with to make it fun
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: yp
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : I do not have any business at the present time

naveen0551

Minister of the state
Player
1. Your name IRL : naveen kumar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : IST (indian standard time )
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : naveen0551
6. Your Nickname : its shridhi
7. Your ID : 116171

Additional information
ans : give me a chance onece i want to become admin because i have spent alot of time in EN city 1 and EN city 2 now i have enough experience of RP i have worked as a high command of almost in every organization right now in EN city 2 i m MINISTER OF THE STATE as DOT (Department of the treasury). and also i have alot of experience in legal organizations m not much in illegal orgs but yes i know the basics in illegal orgs now i want to let the other players enjoy RP and let me help the other players to have the good experience in playing RP that is the main reason i want to become an admin there is also some more reasons are there for helping the other players to play a good RP in EN City 2
2. What are your strengths?
ans : my strength is i have good communication skills what that is very important for admins and as a normal rp player as well
ans : my weekness is that i trust very easyly someone
ans : yes absoultly i m ready to leave rp life because i have played enough rp now i m ready to play rp
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
ans : yes i m ready to the buisness

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Skorpean Simmba -56212 - Simmba Bhau#7323

Regarding interviews contact me on discord​

oubrahim

Player
Player
Informations :
1. Your name IRL :
Ayoub
2. Your age : 24 ans
3. Time zone : UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day : 5h environ
5. Your Discord : callme.ayoub ( 865002665624731678 )
6. Your Nickname : Ayoub Chedide
7. Your ID :125570

Additional information :

1. Why do you want to become an admin :
I want to become an admin/assistant in GTA 5 Grand Role Play for several reasons. First and foremost, I have a great passion for this server and I want to contribute to its improvement by helping maintain a positive and fair gaming environment for all players. As an admin/assistant, I could help resolve player issues, manage conflicts, and ensure that the server rules are respected.

Furthermore, I have experience as an admin/assistant on other GTA 5 RP servers, which has allowed me to acquire useful skills for this role, such as moderation and handling tense situations. I am also regularly available and willing to invest time and effort to support the community.

Finally, I am passionate about the creative aspect of RP in GTA 5, and as an admin/assistant, I could contribute to organizing exciting RP events and developing new ideas to make the gaming experience even more immersive for all players. In summary, I want to become an admin/assistant to help maintain the integrity of the server, support the community, and contribute to its enrichment through my experience and passion for RP.

My strengths that would be particularly relevant for a role in GTA 5 Grand Role Play are as follows:
RP Experience: I have a strong background in role-playing (RP) in GTA 5. I have developed interesting characters and participated in complex RP scenarios, which allows me to understand the needs and expectations of RP players.
Conflict Resolution Ability: As an experienced player, I have acquired skills in conflict resolution. I know how to handle tense situations and maintain a harmonious gaming environment.
Availability: I am generally available on a regular basis and ready to invest time to contribute to the server and help the community. This includes managing player requests and resolving issues.
Creativity: I appreciate the creative aspect of RP and am capable of contributing to the creation of interesting RP events, captivating scenarios, and new ideas to enrich the gaming experience.
Communication: I possess excellent communication skills, whether it's interacting with players, explaining rules, or collaborating with other staff members to improve the server.
Empathy: I am empathetic towards players, allowing me to understand their concerns and help them in a positive and respectful manner.

Overall, these skills and qualities make me a strong candidate for an administrative or assistant role in GTA 5 Grand Role Play, where I could significantly contribute to the gaming experience of the community.

3. What are your weaknesses? :
Of course, it is important to be transparent about my potential weaknesses in the context of GTA 5 Grand Role Play:

Impatience: Sometimes, I can be impatient when dealing with players who break the rules or are reluctant to follow directives. However, I am aware of this flaw and always strive to remain calm and handle situations professionally.
Excessive Perfectionism: As an administrator, I tend to aim for perfection in decision-making and problem management. This can sometimes lead me to spend more time than necessary on an issue, which may delay other important tasks.
Sensitivity to Criticism: Like everyone, I can be sensitive to criticism, even constructive criticism. However, I am continuously working on my ability to receive feedback and use it to improve myself.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? :
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) :
Yes, absolutely

Salman_RKHAN

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :
Salman Rashid Khan
2. Your age :
3. Time zone :
GMT+6
4. Average online per day :
3 - 8+ Hours
5. Your Discord :
v![Я]u$™#2731
6. Your Nickname :
Salman Maverick
7. Your ID :

Additional information
To reach high you need to aim high. I want to become an admin to bring this great community to an even higher standard than it already is. I want to contribute my time in a more useful way to help others have a better experience. I have Gained More Experience in the City, which I can put to use to help others.

With 18 years of dedicated gaming experience and now entering my 30s, I believe I possess the perfect blend of passion, expertise, and maturity to be an esteemed game administrator. I have the patience and emotional maturity to handle people of all types.

Maybe I sometimes prioritize my gaming life more than other things and my job.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Yes, With Great Responsibility comes a Greater Sacrifice.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I will sell my Business if I am Selected.

Lucifer Devil

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information

1. Your name IRL= Bijil B M
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30(India Standard Time)
4. Average online per day = 8 to 13 hours
5. Your Discord = luciferdevil_ (LuciferDevil#5742)
6. Your Nickname= MrLucifer Devil
7. Your ID= 129767

Additional information

= I want to be an admin to help players and enhance the RP server experience.
= I possess strong patience in handling interpersonal interactions, ensuring a smart approach to dealing with people to make both parties happy.
= I can be a bit of a perfectionist, spending extra time on tasks to ensure they're just right. But I'm learning to balance quality with efficiency in my work.
= Yes, definitely. I enjoy RP life, but I'm eager to take on the responsibilities of being an admin for the community.
=
Luckily, I didn't invest in a business, so there's nothing to sell. It works out perfectly.

bhuvanbhai_

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL= Bhuvan Soni
2. Your age= 18
3. Time zone= GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day= 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord= bhuvanbhai
6. Your Nickname= Bhuvan Bhaii
7. Your ID= 74537

Additional information:

It has been nearly a year since I began immersing myself in the Grand RP universe. Throughout this time, I have gained valuable experience within various organizations, both lawful and illegal. My primary focus has been on legal organizations such as LSPD, SAHP, FIB, and EMS in Grand RP. I have done many rp in the legal orgs. This has allowed me to accumulate a wealth of experience and engage in numerous role-playing scenarios.According to me my experience is enough to serve grand rp as a admin. Admin work is the best work as it help players in any difficulties. I aspire to contribute to the well-being of the city by assisting others, whether it's guiding them through the rules or resolving their inquiries. I am eager to play a role in ensuring the server remains secure from rule breakers, scammers, and cheaters, thereby supporting the Admin Team in maintaining a positive and fair gaming environment.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

Answer:

= Postive Attitude
= Good Speaking and Writing Skills
= Know how to deal in tensed situations
= Follow orders.
= Helping Nature.

Answer:

- I Dont Like if someone lies to me.
- I hate people calling for trolling admins
- I dont like if anyone toxic with me.

Answer:

Yes, I am prepared to bid farewell to the immersive world of RP that I hold.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Answer:

Yes I am ready, But I don't have any.

Thanks for reading my application.

Sam Wolfie

Player
Player
Information

Your Name IRL
: Sufiyan Hasan
Your Age IRL: 19
Time Zone: GMT+5
Average Time Online Per Day: 4-11 hours
Your Discord: beast3250
Your Nickname: Sam Savage
Your ID: EN2 : 64392

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin:
I want to be a Grand RP administrator because I think I would be a great helper in the community as I am a semi-well known person in the server as I was the AC of LSPD and many other things, and as I have a low'ish ID in en2 I have a lot of experience within the city and I believe I could be a great admin with little training but me still completing the training to have a future of being a curator. I also think with my great communication skills and my calm energy and/or vibe I can easily help the players of the city to resolve their reports and answer question(s).

2. What are your strengths:
I have many strengths, they are getting things done in a mature and respectable manner, plus getting it done efficiently. I can be a strong minded individual when it comes to serious things, I will show everyone around me that I can do things that may seem impossible for my age as I can be deemed ‘immature’ due to my age. All it needs is some motivation, with something so complex it can be simple with a little faith involved. I'm a very understanding and helpful Person, I also enjoy communicating with people, but when it comes to a situation where someone's VDM etc, I would listen to both sides because you never really know what actually happened if you don't, I'm very open to learning new skills and abilities to outreach into the grand community to help everyone I can, The next section is some of my other skills> Good Understanding of the city rules and how the city functions. My grammar is brilliant. I'm a very calm person even when it comes to intense situations, I am also very patient. most of the time I give informative advice to anyone asking questions, I'm also very mature for my age.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses:
I would say I don't have any greatest weaknesses, as I don't believe in failing. Whenever you think of yourself failing it shows that you don't have faith in what you do, meaning that you set yourself up for failure, I like to see myself winning and whenever I do fail, I fix what I did wrong and improve it for the next time. But no one is perfect, everyone has a weakness and if I were to have to pick one it would be seeing myself. I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared
If someone else fails, I don't like to give up and it can sometimes take advantage of me leading myself into a worse situation, depending on how serious it is. Most people in the city that know me can say I'm too energetic and forward but I can easily control it when needed.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin:
I will 100% be ready to leave the like of RP and become an admin, I say this because I have had my fair share of RP and I accomplished what I wanted to do.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
I do not own one but if I did I would.

(Note For Administrator)
I did not have any ban received as well as Penalties !

Rancho Gupta

Destroyer On Top
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Nipurn Gupta
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : mogngamer2509
6. Your Nickname : Guptaji Hellfire
7. Your ID : 98739

Additional information
I have seen that i have sent many tickets in-game that has been ignored or sometimes admins are late so i thought how many other player might face this issue daily i know there is forums for them but the people do not keep there bodycam always on so the rules get violet without the admins get to know
* I can handle situations easily and calmly.
* I have much experience as i was in many other rp servers too so i know like what actually is
* I am not partial with anyone, I believe in fairness and equality among players
* I like to work in team and so i will be friendly to all other admins
* I get friendly to anyone too quickly
* I am not too professional some time
yes i am ready
yes i am ready

Flame Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dixit Arora
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : IST+6
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours [ on weekend 7-8 hours ]
5. Your Discord : God Flame
6. Your Nickname : Dixit
7. Your ID : 105360

Additional information
I want to become an Admin because now I have experience in very organization so now I will spent my time as admin and help others because I like to help others and I want make our server more better and make our server best server of Grand RP

my strengths is I never lie to some one and I never cheat with someone and I always help others

I my greatest weaknesses is I some times trust fake people fastly

yes I am fully ready !

yes [ I don't have any business]

Last edited:

Gopal Negi

Player
Player

Information

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Singh
Your ID - 106584

Addition Information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I think I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity to help people, career growth, and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. People who break rules should be punished and I want to maintain the rules of the server by becoming an administrator and punishing them accordingly.

5. I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer, and SAHP officer for the last 5-6 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 3x chief of HR [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [SAHP], 2x Chief Commander [SAHP], Elite Agent [GOV USSS], 2x DOC officer [GOV DOC], HOD of Department [ LSPD]

2) What are your strengths?

1. Great Communication Skills.

2. Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. I can easily and quickly learn anything.

4. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

5. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

6. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes
, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as Administrator cannot do RP

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes
, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you for reading my application.

~ Gopal Singh

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Aayush
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord- aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname- Aayush Lazy
7. Your ID- 69592

Additional information

- I want to become an admin because I want to help my city giving justice to everyone in need, help all them who are in need, and punish all of them who did crimes that normal cops can't give. I have a past experience in every organization and have invested a lot of time in all the organization in legal and illegal both orgs.

- i) Fast Learner
ii) Rules Memorization
iii) Polite
iv) Better decision making
v) Fast Typer

- i) Language barriers
ii) Overthinking

- Yes.

- Yes.

Solid Regards,
Aayush Lazy.

Lucifer Devil

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information

1. Your name IRL= Bijil B M
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30(India Standard Time)
4. Average online per day = 8 to 13 hours
5. Your Discord = luciferdevil_ (LuciferDevil#5742)
6. Your Nickname= MrLucifer Devil
7. Your ID= 129767

Additional information

= I want to be an admin to help players and enhance the RP server experience.
= I possess strong patience in handling interpersonal interactions, ensuring a smart approach to dealing with people to make both parties happy.
= I can be a bit of a perfectionist, spending extra time on tasks to ensure they're just right. But I'm learning to balance quality with efficiency in my work.
= Yes, definitely. I enjoy RP life, but I'm eager to take on the responsibilities of being an admin for the community.
= Luckily, I didn't invest in a business, so there's nothing to sell. It works out perfectly.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- God Flame - 105360 - flame098

Regarding interview contact me on discord​

Sam Wolfie

Player
Player
Information

Your Name IRL
: Sufiyan Hasan
Your Age IRL: 19
Time Zone: GMT+5
Average Time Online Per Day: 4-11 hours
Your Discord: beast3250
Your Nickname: Skorpean Sam
Your ID: EN2 : 64392

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin:
I am eager to take on the role of GrandRP Administrator as I believe I have reached a point in my roleplay journey where I am ready to contribute in a more significant way. My passion for roleplay has evolved, and I now feel prepared to join the esteemed GrandRP Admin Team . I am committed to upholding discipline within the city and offering assistance to others, as I derive great satisfaction from helping fellow players. My ultimate aim is to elevate our server and contribute to making it an even better place for our community.

2. What are your strengths:
Adaptability The ability to adapt to new situations, learn quickly
Excellent Communication Skills Being able to express oneself clearly and effectively, as well as actively listening to others,

3. What are your greatest weaknesses:
My greatest weakness would be that I'm a perfectionist and I work too hard for something that I'm trying to achieve. Sometimes this could lead to getting lack of sleep, but I would give a lot of time for this server to achieve it.

Perhaps one of my biggest weaknesses would be that I take too long to make decisions, but when working in a team or on projects, I can react faster because I talk with other people about my decisions.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin:
I will 100% be ready to leave the like of RP and become an admin, I say this because I have had my fair share of RP and I accomplished what I wanted to do.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
I do not own one but if I did I would.

Last edited:

Gopal Negi

Player
Player

Information

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Singh
Your ID - 106584

Addition Information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I think I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would allow me to help people, career growth, and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. People who break the rules should be punished and I want to maintain the rules of the server by becoming an administrator and punishing them accordingly.

5. I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer, and SAHP officer for the last 5-6 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 3x chief of HR [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [SAHP], 2x Chief Commander [SAHP], Elite Agent [GOV USSS], 2x DOC officer [GOV DOC], HOD of Department [ LSPD]

2) What are your strengths?

1. Great Communication Skills.

2. Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. I can easily and quickly learn anything.

4. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

5. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

6. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes
, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes
, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you for reading my application.

~ Gopal Singh

Note for Application Reviewer:

I have never been banned for anything

Top Bottom