Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Danny Grey

Player
Player
1. Your Name: Piyush Raj
2. Your age: 22 Years
3. Time zone: UTC+8:00
4. Average online per day: 6 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord: good_nesss
6. Your Nickname: Danny Reiss
7. Your ID: 73389

Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans - I've experienced everything in RP, from joining an Org to successfully running it and I've also managed to take on the role of Deputy in EMS twice. This project has given me a lot, and I want to join the Admin team to contribute and help it reach greater heights.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans - I confidently speak in front of people, making it easy for them to communicate and feel comfortable around me. This quality will be valuable when reaching out to players and offering assistance.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans - One weakness I actively address is my occasional tendency to over commit. To overcome this, I've honed my prioritization skills and learned to set realistic goals, ensuring efficient time management.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans - I'd be grateful for the chance to become an admin and I'm ready for any challenge, including stepping away from my RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans - I don't have any businesses at this moment and am not planning to buy any so yes.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully

DannyReiss

Mussadiq Ail

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Musadiq
2. Your age :- 17 Years
3. Time zone :- GMT +5
4. Average online per day :- 8 - 10 hours
5. Your Discord :- salman_shikaari
6. Your Nickname :- Salman Shikaari
7. Your ID :- 98139

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: I've played Grand RP for a long time and know the rules well. I've been part of different groups in the city, including gangs, and have done lots of activities. I want to become an admin to help new players by giving them advice about the city and its jobs.

i) Handling hard situations in a peaceful way.
ii) Helping and kind
iii) Fast Learning
iv) Confident

iii) Over Self-Confident

i) Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

i) Yes

sedat pekerr

FIB HOD/DHOD-LSPD DCOD-
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an
admin)
1. kaan
2. 18
3. GMT+3
4. 5+
5. .kaan.
6. Cemm Ersever
7. 18557

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?

I want to be an administrator because I have been in many organisations and I have encountered many rule errors (FIB/GOV/LSPD/NG/FAMILIES/BALLAS/BLOODS/VAGOS) and when I saw that there were so many rule errors, I saw that the number of administrators was not enough and they could not keep up with the events. and that's why I want to be an administrator

Time management, being able to speak and write in 2 languages, English and Turkish, being fluent in both languages and doing my best to find/solve anything that comes up.

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?

As long as people don't poison me, there is no problem, but if I poison too much, I can get angry and shout, so I am angry but I can control it.

4. Are you ready to leave RP life to become an administrator?

Yes, I am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (You are restricted from owning a business while you are a manager)

Yeah, I'm ready.

sedat pekerr

FIB HOD/DHOD-LSPD DCOD-
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an
admin)
1. kaan
2. 18
3. GMT+3
4. 6+
5. .kaan.
6. Cemm Ersever

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?
I want to be an administrator because I have been in many organisations and I have encountered many rule errors (FIB/GOV/LSPD/NG/FAMILIES/BALLAS/BLOODS/VAGOS) and when I saw that there were so many rule errors, I saw that the number of administrators was not enough and they could not keep up with the events. and that's why I want to be an administrator

Time management, being able to speak and write in 2 languages, English and Turkish, being fluent in both languages and doing my best to find/solve anything that comes up.

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
As long as people don't poison me, there is no problem, but if I poison too much, I can get angry and shout, so I am angry but I can control it.

4. Are you ready to leave RP life to become an administrator?
Yes, I am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (You are restricted from owning a business while you are a manager)
Yeah, I'm ready.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- White Deviil - 122248 - umar_khann
2- Ipad Mayaa - 37117 - ipadboygamer
3- Akif Cassano - 79140 - akif#6694

Regarding Interviews contact me on discord​

Gopal Negi

Player
Player

Information

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Singh
Your ID - 106584

Addition Information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would allow me to help people, career growth, and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. People who break the rules should be punished and I want to maintain the rules of the server by becoming an administrator and punishing them accordingly.

5. I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer, and SAHP officer for the last 5-6 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 3x chief of HR [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [SAHP], 2x Chief Commander [SAHP], Elite Agent [GOV USSS], 2x DOC officer [GOV DOC], HOD of Department [ LSPD]

2) What are your strengths?

1. Great Communication Skills.

2. Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. I can easily and quickly learn anything.

4. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

5. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

6. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes
, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes
, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you for reading my application.

~ Gopal Singh

Note for Application Reviewer:
I have never been banned for anything

Oliver_Twist

Player
Player
Information

1) Maruf

2) 15

3) IST

4) 3 - 8 Hours

5) lennyisking

6) Olliver Twist

7)95694

Additional Information

1) I want to become an admin because I am deeply invested in the Grand RP community and believe that I can contribute positively to the server. I am passionate about ensuring that all players have a fair and enjoyable experience. By joining the admin team, I aim to assist in maintaining a welcoming and supportive environment, resolving issues promptly, and upholding the server's rules and standards.

2) I believe my strengths align well with the responsibilities of an admin role on the GTA RP server. Some of my key strengths include:

- Excellent Communication Skills

- Problem-Solving Abilities

- Attention to Detail

- Dedication to Community Building

3) While I bring several strengths to the table, I am also aware of areas where I can continue to grow and improve.

- Only Knowing 3 Languages : Hindi / English / Urdu

I believe that if you are an admin, you need to know a lot of languages to help people who might not know the language that I speak.

4) Ive Been Playing In GRAND RP since 1 year and Ive Done Everything Ive Dreamt Of But Now Im Bored So I am Ready To Leave My RP Life!

5) Yes! i don't have a business!!

Thanks For Reading My Application And I Appreciate Senior Admins Giving Me A Chance At Being An Admin.

{If I Get Selected, I Would Like To Be A Curator Of LSPD! Since I Have Been Assistant Chief In LSPD for 4 months}

Note : ik my punishment history is bad but please give me a chance.

Also my new warning is wrong so I posted forum against it, so don't take that into consideration

Mussadiq Ail

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mussadiq Ali
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:00
4. Average online per day: M-Th 4 hours, Fri-Sun up to 10
5. Your Discord: salman_shikaari
6. Your Nickname: Salman Shikaari
7. Your ID: 98139

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I’d like to assist the current administration team with their duties on the EN2 server because the population is quickly growing, and the success of the server is dependent on having a strong team behind the scenes. Whether in-game or through forum management, the current team could benefit from the extra help I can offer to increase to players positive RP experience. I’d also enjoy learning more about the GRP project from a different perspective, and to offer diversity and inclusion within the server administration team.

-Clear written and verbal communication in English
-Ability to empathize with others and offer constructive support, advice, and solutions
-Prior experience in confidential judiciary proceedings and remaining unbiased

-Over-explaining myself

-Yes

-Yes

Salman_RKHAN

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :
Salman Rashid Khan
2. Your age :
3. Time zone :
GMT+6
4. Average online per day :
3 - 8+ Hours
5. Your Discord :
v![Я]u$™#2731
6. Your Nickname :
Salman Maverick
7. Your ID :

Additional information
To reach high you need to aim high. I want to become an admin to bring this great community to an even higher standard than it already is. I want to contribute my time in a more useful way to help others have a better experience. I have Gained More Experience in the City, which I can put to use to help others. I was the High Command of EMS, Which gave me valuable experience also.

With 18 years of dedicated gaming experience and now entering my 30s, I believe I possess the perfect blend of passion, expertise, and maturity to be an esteemed game administrator. I have the patience and emotional maturity to handle people of all types.

Maybe I sometimes prioritize my gaming life more than other things and my job.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Yes, With Great Responsibility comes a Greater Sacrifice.

Yes I am Ready to Sell My Business.

Gavin F.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - Gavin Fleming
2. Your age - 18, 19 in February.
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - On average I will play for 4-6 hours a on weekdays and 10-12 hours on weekend days.
5. Your Discord - heavyequipmentop24#8884
6. Your Nickname - Gavin Day
7. Your ID - 130894

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I wish to become an admin on the GrandRP server because I have had a lot of fun on the server. I can see how stressful it can be on the admins to maintain the server when there is 1000+ people on at a time. I want to be able to help everyone the best of my ability and make sure people are able to enjoy the server. I want others to see how good the server is when everything is in tact and there is not pure chaos in the server.
2. What are your strengths? Some of my strengths are I am a calm person and I can talk people through anything and help them remain calm. Another strength is I can speak and write English clear. I am good at managing my time. Lastly I am a very quick learner.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? One of my greatest weaknesses is that I have difficulty asking for help and I try to be perfect at all times.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Luckily I don't have any businesses to have to sell.

Shadow Feaury

Player
Player
nformation
1. Your name IRL: Mussadiq Ali
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:00
4. Average online per day: M-Th 4 hours, Fri-Sun up to 10
5. Your Discord: salman_shikaari
6. Your Nickname: Salman Shikaari
7. Your ID: 98139

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I’d like to assist the current administration team with their duties on the EN2 server because the population is quickly growing, and the success of the server is dependent on having a strong team behind the scenes. Whether in-game or through forum management, the current team could benefit from the extra help I can offer to increase to players positive RP experience. I’d also enjoy learning more about the GRP project from a different perspective, and to offer diversity and inclusion within the server administration team.

-Clear written and verbal communication in English
-Ability to empathize with others and offer constructive support, advice, and solutions
-Prior experience in confidential judiciary proceedings and remaining unbiased

-Over-explaining myself

-Yes

Shadow Feaury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sahil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: shadowfeaury
6. Your Nickname: Shadow Feaury
7. Your ID: 101258

Additional information
Ans:I want to Become admin becouse i see many saution going on like store robery and many rulse are broken and it take time to get revuied of GOV site if i get a chance to become admin i will help all the player asap with out any dealy
Good knowledge of English.
Good communication skills.

Become emotional.
Yes, I am ready.
Yes,i am redy

Star Bablu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Noman
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone:
GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord: nomanrio
6. Your Nickname: Noman Rio
7. Your ID: 89486

Additional information

I Am playing on this server form past 1.3 years, I always wonder that how admins help thousands of people daily, I Always love helping people in game, I want to punish those who doesn't follow rules, Now after experiencing a lot in the server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hand towards the New Player And My Wonderful Team of Administrators .
Time Punctual
Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL Honest
Patinate Towards My Job
I can work hard in pressure
I can learn anything Quickly
Sometimes I become more polite then its required
Yes
Yes

Last edited:

Gautam Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Goutam Patnaik
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 08-10 Hrs
5. Your Discord: gautam77757
6. Your Nickname: Gautam Pluxury
7. Your ID: 77757
8. I want to be curator of state

Additional information
- I want to assist in adminship because I wanted to help citizens of the city there should be no rule breaks that violates RP experiences of the new and old players in the city I have experience about the IC rule breaks that happens in RP situations. I will give punishment to the players who ever breaks the server rules and help other people with their queries about anything in the server. I have spend lot of time in city as EMS and I got upto rank Deputy and also got the temp leadership for EMS once. I have been in 10-15 situations and hostage situations and have experience about it as how people violate rules when there is no admin watching. Currentely being in LifeInvader I have experienced a lot about city. As LifeInvader is a private organisation I have explored more about city and about the ghettos and gangs. Being working in Lifeinvader I started from Intern and went up to Head of Department of ADs after serving 5 terms under 3 leaders now I am ready to serve as admin.

- I am a fast learner. I can acknowledge stuff fast.
- I take my time before I conclude any of the quarries
- I have good speaking skills to communicate with players

- I get very excited about the opportunities and sometimes gets panic about it.

- Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life.

- Yes I have a business and I am ready to sell it to become an admin.

Thank you for reading my application.

image.png

Oliver_Twist

Player
Player
Information

1) Maruf

2) 16

3) IST

4) 3 - 8 Hours

5) lennyisking

6) Olliver Twist

7)95694

Additional Information

1) I want to become an admin because I am deeply invested in the Grand RP community and believe that I can contribute positively to the server. I am passionate about ensuring that all players have a fair and enjoyable experience. By joining the admin team, I aim to assist in maintaining a welcoming and supportive environment, resolving issues promptly, and upholding the server's rules and standards.

2) I believe my strengths align well with the responsibilities of an admin role on the GTA RP server. Some of my key strengths include:

- Excellent Communication Skills

- Problem-Solving Abilities

- Attention to Detail

- Dedication to Community Building

3) While I bring several strengths to the table, I am also aware of areas where I can continue to grow and improve.

- Only Knowing 3 Languages : Hindi / English / Urdu

I believe that if you are an admin, you need to know a lot of languages to help people who might not know the language that I speak.

4) Ive Been Playing In GRAND RP since 1 year and Ive Done Everything Ive Dreamt Of But Now Im Bored So I am Ready To Leave My RP Life!

5) Yes! i don't have a business!!

Thanks For Reading My Application And I Appreciate Senior Admins Giving Me A Chance At Being An Admin.

{If I Get Selected, I Would Like To Be A Curator Of LSPD! Since I Have Been Assistant Chief In LSPD for 4 months}

Note : ik my punishment history is bad but please give me a chance.

Also my new warning is wrong so I posted forum against it, so don't take that into consideration

Top Bottom