Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Eva Capella

Player
Player
IRL name: Atlas
Your age: 16
Time Zone: GMT+3
Average online per day: 5-7
Your discord: atmann_
Your nickname: eva capella

Your ID: 124079

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
ans: becous I wanna help the server reduce the rdm vdm etc and .

2. What are your strengths?
Ans: My strengths are that I am a quick learner and i always reports the player who breaks the server rule.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans: My greatest weakness is I'm stubborn, when I am convinced about something that has genuine facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans: yes I am aware of that I have to leave the RP LIFE to become an admin for which I agree.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: yes I am ready.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Uchiha Shisui - 107698 - kaneki4722
2- Madhav Federall -102929 - madhavYT Offical#6589
3- Alan luci - 106159 - cool0764

Regarding interviews contact me on discord​

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
IRL name: Satish Thakur
Your age: 19
Time Zone: GMT+6:30
Average online per day: 4-6
Your discord: satishthakur.
Your nickname: Satish Thakur

Your ID: 129038

I want to help new players who join the game and want to exp admin life

Ans: Team work
Quick mind set
Quick response to admin ticket
Be humble

Ans: overthinking for some situation and always too polite

Ans: yes it is difficult to leave rp but I will agree to leave rp .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: yes I am ready. But I don’t have any

Gopal Negi

Player
Player

Information

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Singh
Your ID - 106584​

Addition Information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would allow me to help people, career growth, and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. People who break the rules should be punished and I want to maintain the rules of the server by becoming an administrator and punishing them accordingly.

5. I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer, and SAHP officer for the last 5-6 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 3x chief of HR [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [SAHP], 2x Chief Commander [SAHP], Elite Agent [GOV USSS], 2x DOC officer [GOV DOC], HOD of Department [ LSPD]

2) What are your strengths?

1. Great Communication Skills.

2. Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. I can easily and quickly learn anything.

4. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

5. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

6. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you for reading my application.

~ Gopal Singh

Note for Application Reviewer:

I have never been banned for anything

Last edited:

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-

Aayush
2. Your age-
3. Time zone-
GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-
4-8 hours
5. Your Discord-
aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname-
Aayush Lazy
7. Your ID-
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Additional information

Indeed, I have been in the city for a very long time and i think I'm capable to become an admin, i saw that many individuals don't follow guidelines and guidelines of the city appropriately. In any event, even when admins punish them, they still don't follow guidelines. I need to offer anything I can, to Administrators, I have a ton of involvement of city, which will assist me with assisting players, give disciplines to the ones who with breaking server rules, and I need to make this city of individuals. I simply not just need to turn into an administrator, I need to help players for their questions. I am very much dedicated to become an admin as that is my only goal left in my whole GrandRP Voyage. I think i deserve one chance so that i can proove myself and show my dedication towards adminship.
============================================================================================================
-
My greatest strenghts are that I am a good and quick learner, hardworking in nature, good typing & speaking skills, patience, calm in every situation.
============================================================================================================
- My greatest weakness is that I'm extremely straight forward, if I dont like something I express my genuine thoughts consciously about that.
-Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
-
Yes!

====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Thanks for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lazy.

standard_1.gif

bishnoi

Player
Player
1. IRL name: ANUJKUMAR
2. Your age: 19
3.Time Zone: IST (GMT+5:30) Play at NA time zone
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hrs
5. Your discord: anujgamer__48127
6. Your nickname: bishnoi hellfire
7. Your ID:104783

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I think I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I have worked under both spheres of influences on the server1 for 6 months, the crime and the state. I understand how tiring the job of an admin could be since we have over a 1000 active players on our EN 1 server event after the launch of EN 2 serverand other server too, I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server. I will make sure not even a single person who approaches me for a problem, does not go back with empty hands. With my experience, I can also suggest people how to react RPly in a particular situation.I will make sure no one break the server rules and if that player does he/she will be punished.

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it b) I am not indecisive
c) Time Management

My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Ato Cee

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arda
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online 4-11
5. Your Discord: ato_oo
6. Your Nickname: Ato Cee
7. Your ID: 66795

Additional information
I have done everything I could in the game, I know almost all the rules and I am happy to help any player who is new to the game or new to the game. I think I can help more easily if I become a admin, I joined I have extensive experience in all organizations and that's why I want to become a admin and help people.

I am a fast learner

i love to help people

I can get angry if I'm disrespected.

I've already been doing rp for more than 2 years, I've learned everything I can learn, so I m ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

of course

Thanks for reading and reviewing my apllication

Best Regards, Ato Cee

note: I know my punishment history is not too well recently but now i have mentally prepared myself to become an administrator, I request you to give me a second chance the last one to prove myself. I wont let you down if you choose me. Please! Give me a chance.

Tanish Carter

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Tanish Parvez

2. Your age-19

3. Time zone- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day- 8 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord- Tanish#1154

6. Your Nickname- Carter Tanish

7. Your ID-12736

Additional information

Basically the reason I want to be an admin is because I can help new players who come on vacation so I can let them know about the rules and take care of all Playes without any problems and help them out in any situation .Many of my friends are admins of this server and they help a lot plus I know most of think in server more than four times so I want to be an admin I know if I'm an admin I can help a lot plus I'm online for 8 to 10 hours in this game and about new player I will take the responsibility of someone who donot know anythink about this city. Punishment to those who break the rules in IC is awesome plus I am online 8 to 10 hours in this city but I know an admin is needed because your team are want an active admin who can work equally well at night and morning. I can work very well at night and trying to handle it.

- My speaking style and my English are both fairly good.
- I respect everyone in the city, big or small, everyone is equal to me.
- Quick learner is Hiden Strenghts.

-My Weaknesses is that I get angry very quickly if someone shows me attitude

- Yes

- I have no business.

Irem Killa

turkish delight
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL : İrem
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord: irem0_0
6. Your Nickname: Irem Killa
7. Your ID:87457

Because im done with rp and i want to explore something new.
quick learner, kind and problem solver
its hard to say ''no'' for me because im naturally kind person.
yes im ready
i dont have any business so yes.

judaseshakur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Burakcan
2. Your age : 25
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 6-7
5. Your Discord : quantines
6. Your Nickname : Judas Shakur
7. Your ID : 128176

Additional information

i wants to become admin because i have experience before manegement on other servers and i am usually alone rp player
calm and quick learner and i know everything about rp

my english is not perfect but i can speak and understand easily

yes, i am done with rp

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
i don t have business

omistar

Player
Player
Informations
1. Your name IRL : Simo
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : UTC +1
4. Average online per day : 5 hours
5. Your Discord : omistar1
6. Your Nickname : omistar
7. Your ID 121942

Additional information

1. I aim to be an admin because I’m tired of witnessing rule-breaking in the city. I want to contribute to maintaining order and ensuring everyone enjoys the well-crafted experience.
2. My strengths include being a good communicator and people person. I excel at defusing conflicts and helping others express their views, skills honed through leadership roles in gangs.
3. Admittedly, my weakness lies in being overly understanding and sometimes leaning towards being a people pleaser.
4. Absolutely, I’m ready to step back from RP life. I seek a break and the chance to contribute from an external perspective while assisting others.
5. No worries here; I don’t have a business, so there’s no conflict with the admin role’s restrictions.

Thank u ☺️

HadiKhatri

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1.Hadi Khatri
3. GMT+5
4.4-6 Hours and on weekends more than that too
5.HadiKhatri#3436 or hadikhatri
6.Hadi Khatri

Additional Information

1.I have been playing this roleplay for a very long time and after playing for a long time I've got a lot of experience which has today made me to apply for Admin.As an Admin I would make Roleplay experience fun and fair for everyone.

2 .I have good communication skills,and leadership skills.I know how to lead a situation and find a good solution.I know how to politely communicate with everyone.

3.I think a lot before making any decision

4.Yes

5.Yes

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Carter Tanish - 12736 - Tanish#1154
2- Irem Killa - 87457 - irem0_0

Regarding interviews contact me on discord​

Gopal Negi

Player
Player

Information

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Singh
Your ID - 106584​

Addition Information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would allow me to help people, career growth, and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. People who break the rules should be punished and I want to maintain the rules of the server by becoming an administrator and punishing them accordingly.
5. I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer, and SAHP officer for the last 5-6 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 3x chief of HR [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [SAHP], 2x Chief Commander [SAHP], Elite Agent [GOV USSS], 2x DOC officer [GOV DOC], HOD of Department [ LSPD]

2) What are your strengths?

1. Great Communication Skills.

2. Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. I can easily and quickly learn anything.

4. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

5. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

6. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you for reading my application.​

~ Gopal Singh

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Satish Thakur

2. Your age-19

3. Time zone- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day- 4 to 6 hours

5. Your Discord- satishthakur.

6. Your Nickname- Satish Thakur

7. Your ID-129038

Additional information

see as I told in my old application aslo I want to help new player you came to spend there time in game and love to become admin and I want to exp admin life how they work and all I explore whole rp now I want to become ooc player and help new player . I think I am capable to become and help new player

- My speaking skills are good
- I am humble to all the players in server
- be calm in all situations
- silince is my best strength
Know all server rules and regulations

- I am silent but any one take advantages of my silence I become angry at that movement and never like people who breaks the rules
I don’t like people whi don’t report complaint after they know it’s wrong
Because in my opinion who is doing crime is smaller then who is hiding crime

- Yes

- yes but I have no business

Last edited:

Rancho Gupta

Destroyer On Top
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nipurn Gupta
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : mogngamer2509
6. Your Nickname : Guptaji Hellfire
7. Your ID : 98739

Additional information
I have seen that i have sent many tickets in-game that has been ignored or sometimes admins are late so i thought how many other player might face this issue daily i know there is forums for them but the people do not keep there bodycam always on so the rules get violet without the admins get to know
* I can handle situations easily and calmly.
* I have much experience as i was in many other rp servers too so i know like what actually is
* I am not partial with anyone, I believe in fairness and equality among players
* I like to work in team and so i will be friendly to all other admins
* I get friendly to anyone too quickly
* I am not too professional some time
yes i am ready
yes i am ready

Max Broddy

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Max Zavid
Your age: 22
Time zone: UTC+1
Average online per day: 5 to 7 hours
Your Discord: m1ww
Your Nickname: Max Broddy
Your ID: 101797

Why do you want to become an admin?
I think I can be of good use because of the many languages I know and the lack of admins who do not speak the languages of some remote countries and I also wanted to try new things and help those who need help.
What are your strengths?
My strengths are leadership and adaptability as well as empathy and working with the team.
What are your greatest weaknesses?
I give those who thought they were wrong a chance.
Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes i am ready for that.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have any but i would if I did.

Last edited:

judaseshakur

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Burakcan
2. Your age : 25
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 6-7
5. Your Discord : quantines
6. Your Nickname : Judas Shakur
7. Your ID : 128176

Additional information

i wants to become admin because i have experience before management on other servers and i am usually alone rp player. I work on GOV LSPD and Gang, i know legal and illegal side.

Calm and quick learner and i know everything about rp

My english is not perfect but i can speak and understand easily

yes, i am done with rp

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
i don t have business

Top Bottom