Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Rich Awan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: [Saad Saboor]
2. Your age (OOC): [20]
3. Time zone + country: [PKT, Pakistan]
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (11:00 AM : to 18:00 Using 24H Time Format):
5. Average online per day (hours): 7-8 hours
6. Your Discord ID: [saad_mafia]
7. Your characters name (IC): [Leader Mafia ]
8. Your in game ID: [50835]
9. Your in game level: [30]
10. **Languages spoken: I can speak and understand These languages: Pashto, English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Farsi/Persian/Dari, Arabic, Sanskrit, Spanish (Little bit)
11. **What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime):** [Crime]

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Ans: I want to become an admin because I feel that my experience and understanding of the game can contribute positively to the community. I have enjoyed my time in RP, but I think it's time for me to take on a more responsible role where I can help maintain the quality and integrity of the server. By becoming an admin, I aim to ensure fair play, assist players in need, and create a more enjoyable environment for everyone.

2. What are your strengths?

Ans: I possess an excellent problem-solving skills, and effective communication abilities. My knack for analyzing situations and coming up with practical solutions quickly makes me adept at handling in-game issues. Additionally, I am highly organized, which helps in managing tasks efficiently and ensuring that no detail is overlooked.

3. What are your weaknesses?

Ans: One of my weaknesses is that I can be a bit of a perfectionist at times, which occasionally leads to spending more time on tasks than necessary. However, I am working on balancing my attention to detail with efficiency. Additionally, I sometimes find it difficult to delegate tasks, preferring to handle things myself to ensure they are done correctly.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Ans: I can bring a variety of skills to the admin team, including strong analytical skills that help in understanding and resolving complex issues quickly. My leadership experience allows me to guide and mentor other players effectively. I also have a good grasp of conflict resolution techniques, which are crucial in maintaining peace and order on the server. Furthermore, I am proficient in multiple languages, enhancing my ability to communicate with a diverse player base.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans: I don't have any business

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Ans: No, there are no IRL issues or situations currently preventing me from being active. I have a stable schedule that allows me to dedicate ample time to my responsibilities as an admin and actively participate in the server.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Ans: I have extensive experience in role-playing and managing online communities, which has equipped me with a deep understanding of player dynamics and server management. My goal is to foster a positive and inclusive environment for all players, ensuring that everyone has an enjoyable experience on the server. I am committed to upholding the server's rules and standards, and I am eager to contribute my skills and dedication to the admin team

Top Bottom