Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

akatsuki zack

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Average online per day(hours):
  5. Your Discord ID:
  6. Your characters' name (IC):
  7. Your in game ID:
  8. Languages spoken:
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Information

1. Your name IRL - Zikran
  2. Your age (OOC) - 19
  3. Time zone + country - (GMT+5:30) India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format - Average hours 6hrs
  5. Your discord ID - Zacksensi
  6. IC Name - Akatsuki Zack
  7. Game ID - 141589
  8. Language Spoken - English , Hindi

Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? -
    Since i was playing GRAND RP , i had experience so much thing and do so much fun but all of these stuff now iam boared and i want to experience something new just like to became a staff of the best server on planet grand rp and i want to became a best admin in the whole server and help to became the best server on the planet earth

2. What are your strengths? -
    I am very kind hearted and the helping hand guy and also , iam very fluent in 2 languages Hindi/English , i handel any tough situtation very calmly and very peacefully
3. What are your weaknesses-
As i told you i am very kind hearted guy and for this reason some guys take my advantages of my kindness and the cheat on me

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?-
I will put all my hard work so that everything in the server stays peaceful and no one can use any type cheats and scam if someone do ill punish them. And I hope that there is no problem of any kind with this server And I will always be ready for my admin team, and i will do every work with utmost sincerity

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)-
Unfortunately i don't have any type of business

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?-
no

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?-
no

Last edited:

coffeewlive

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
1.Your name IRL : Coffee

2.Your age (OOC): 20

3.Time zone + country: +5:30 ( India )

4.Average online per day(hours): 3 To 5 Hour

5.Your Discord ID: Coffeewx

6.Your characters' name (IC): Coffee Federal

7.Your in game ID: 145785

8.Your in game level: 17

9.Languages spoken: ( Hindi,English )

10.What section would you prefer to be curator of : Crime

Additional information

• Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become an admin because I'm passionate about the Grand Roleplay community and want to contribute to its growth and success. As an admin, I'd be able to make a more significant impact by helping to manage the server, resolve conflicts, and create engaging experiences for players. While I love my RP-life as a player, I believe becoming an admin would allow me to make a more meaningful difference in the community.

• What are your strengths?

My Learning skills are Good I can quickly absorb and process vast amounts of information, allowing me to provide accurate and Also my best strength i will try to understanding people's how much is possible IRL and in Socially Too.

• What are your weaknesses?

Aloneness is my weakness when i am alone is make my mind to unconscious.

• What skills can you bring to the admin team?

As a player, I've had my fair share of conflicts and disputes with other players. Through these experiences, I've learned effective conflict resolution strategies, remaining calm under pressure, and finding mutually beneficial solutions. These skills would serve me well in mediating disputes and maintaining a positive community atmosphere.

• Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I am ready to sell my business and want to join an admin Life.

• Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No, at this moment i have no issue I ready to do my best and provide best atmosphere in game as much as possible.

• Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I understand that the admin team is a tight-knit group, and I respect the hard work and dedication each member brings. I'm willing to learn from their experiences, take constructive feedback, and work collaboratively to achieve our goals.

Rich_GuRjar

RICH BROTHERS🤑🔛🔝
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Muhammad Ismail
2.Your age (OOC): 19
3.Time zone + country: GMT +2 | Spain
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): +10hrs
6.Your Discord ID: rich.112
7.Your characters' name (IC): Rich GuRjar
8.Your in-game ID: 145401
9.Your in-game level: 18
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Spanish and Urdu
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State
Additional information
    I love role-playing, but I’ve come to realize that I can do even more for the server as an admin. I want to help keep the community strong and make sure that everyone has a fair and enjoyable experience. Being an admin would allow me to give back to the community in a meaningful way.
    I know the server rules
    I communicate well in many languages For Example: Spanish , Hindi , Urdu and English
    I’m good at staying calm and resolving conflicts
    I’m experienced in RP and can handle various situations
    I’m very active and dedicated to the server
    Sometimes I get too focused on the small details, but I’m working on finding a better balance.
    Good decision-making
    Deep experience in RP, which I can use to moderate and improve content
    Ability to connect with and understand a diverse group of players
    A good understanding of server mechanics and how to troubleshoot issues
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes, I would be ready to sell my business if I had one.
    Yes, I want to mention that my college will start soon within 20days so i will be not able to be online more than 4-5hours.
    I want to mention that my past punishment history was due to my Rockstar account being hacked. That situation has been resolved, and my account is now secure. I hope you’ll consider this as you review my application because I’m really committed to keeping a clean record from now on and being a positive influence on the server.

Aryan mishra

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Personal Information (OOC)

1. Name: Aryan Mishra
2. Age: 18
3. Time Zone & Country: GMT +5:30, India
4. Playing Hours (Server Time): 7:30 to 11:00 and also during the night
5. Average Online Time per Day: 4-5 hours
6. Discord ID: aryanbhai29
7. In-Game Character Name (IC): Aryan Bhaii
8. In-Game ID: 155683
9. In-Game Level: 11 (I also have a secondary account, so please consider my overall experience rather than just this level.)
10. Languages Spoken: English and Hindi
11. Preferred Section as Curator: State

---

Additional Information

Throughout my time in roleplay, I’ve had the privilege of gaining extensive experience in various state organizations such as the government and the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD). Holding high-ranking positions in these organizations allowed me to understand the nuances of state operations and develop a strong sense of responsibility.

Now, I am eager to transition from a roleplay-focused position to an administrative role. My desire to become an admin stems from a commitment to enhancing the roleplay experience for others, particularly within state organizations. I believe that with my background in state roles, I can significantly contribute to improving the realism and functionality of state RP. As an admin, I would ensure that players receive fair and consistent support, helping them navigate the complexities of state operations while maintaining the integrity of the server.

- Adaptable: My experience in various roles, including leadership positions within state organizations, has made me highly adaptable to different scenarios. This is crucial for handling diverse situations that arise on the server.
- Fair-Minded: I have always believed in treating every player with fairness and ensuring that decisions are made based on what is right and just, particularly in state-related roleplay.
- Good Communicator: My ability to communicate clearly has been honed through my experience in state organizations, where I often had to mediate conflicts and ensure smooth operations.
- Team Player: I have worked closely with teams in the government and LSPD, contributing positively and supporting my colleagues to achieve our shared goals.

- Perfectionist: I tend to spend a lot of time perfecting tasks, which can sometimes slow down my progress. However, this also means that I am thorough and detail-oriented.
- Overthinking: At times, I overanalyze situations, which can delay decision-making. I’m actively working on making quicker, more decisive choices, and I’m confident that I’ll continue to improve in this area.

I bring a wealth of experience from my time in state organizations, where I held significant ranks. My communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and deep understanding of state roleplay will be invaluable to the admin team. I’m eager to apply my knowledge to help manage the server more effectively, ensuring that the state roleplay is both realistic and engaging for all players. My experience allows me to understand the community’s needs and to be a fair, supportive, and proactive admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I am fully prepared to sell any business or properties I have to focus on my responsibilities as an admin. Currently, I do not own any businesses, so this will not be an issue for me.

No, I do not have any personal or real-life issues that would prevent me from being active as an admin. I am fully committed to taking on this role and being consistently involved in server activities.

I am deeply committed to the server and its community. My experience in state organizations like the government and LSPD has equipped me with the skills necessary to contribute meaningfully to the admin team. I am passionate about enhancing the roleplay experience, especially in state-related scenarios, and I believe I can be a valuable asset in this capacity. I’m excited about the opportunity to make a positive impact and to help foster a fair and enjoyable environment for all players.

Thank you for considering my application.

Last edited:

Tanji

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1.IRL NAME:- DHRUBAMOY MANDAL
2.OOC:- 16+
3.TIME ZONE+COUNTRY:- Indian Standard Time (IST) + INDIA
4.09:00 AM TO 01:00 AM
5.Average online per day(hours): 2-3
6.DISCORD ID:- KEN.KANEKI.07
7.IC:- Tanjiro Tsugikuni
8.Game ID:- 169047
9.IN GAME LEVEL :- 3(AGE)
10.LANGUAGE SPOKEN:- FLUENT ENGLISH /HINDI
11.Prefer to be curator of State
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information

1.IRL NAME:- DHRUBAMOY MANDAL

2.OOC:- 16+

3.TIME ZONE+COUNTRY:- Indian Standard Time (IST) + INDIA

4.09:00 AM TO 01:00 AM

5.Average online per day(hours): 2-3

6.DISCORD ID:- KEN.KANEKI.07

7.IC:- Tanjiro Tsugikuni

8.Game ID:- 169047

9.IN GAME LEVEL :- 3(AGE)

10.LANGUAGE SPOKEN:- FLUENT ENGLISH /HINDI

11.Prefer to be curator of State

Additional information

1. Being an Admin i will be given much powers and with powers comes Responsibilities i want to join the admins so that i can keep the game running Smoothly and Keep Learning
  2. i can communicate clearly, I excel at breaking down complex information into understandable language, making it easier to grasp difficult concepts and I’m great at analyzing problems and providing logical, step-by-step solutions or advice as well as i can keep my Patience level constant
  3. Personal Experience as if i get selected i will be new and i will have less Experience but i will try my best
  4. i will help in several ways in Strong Communication as well as in Patience and Empathy and Time Management
  5. Yes by heart i will accept everything and take huge Responsibilities
  6. Being a school student i may not be active every time but i will try my best
  7. i keep my mind cool that will help everyone and keep them enjoying the game

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following players, You have been selected for admin assistant interviews

1. Pina Reapers - 101204 : shadowpina

2. Yuna Volkov - 125349 : yunavolkov

Contact me on discord regarding interview

Rich_GuRjar

RICH BROTHERS🤑🔛🔝
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Muhammad Ismail
2.Your age (OOC): 19
3.Time zone + country: GMT +2 | Spain
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): +10hrs
6.Your Discord ID: rich.112
7.Your characters' name (IC): Rich GuRjar
8.Your in-game ID: 145401
9.Your in-game level: 18
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Spanish and Urdu
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    I love role-playing, but I’ve come to realize that I can do even more for the server as an admin. I want to help keep the community strong and make sure that everyone has a fair and enjoyable experience. Being an admin would allow me to give back to the community in a meaningful way.
    I know the server rules
    I communicate well in many languages For Example: Spanish , Hindi , Urdu and English
    I’m good at staying calm and resolving conflicts
    I’m experienced in RP and can handle various situations
    I’m very active and dedicated to the server
    Sometimes I get too focused on the small details, but I’m working on finding a better balance.
    Good decision-making
    Deep experience in RP, which I can use to moderate and improve content
    Ability to connect with and understand a diverse group of players
    A good understanding of server mechanics and how to troubleshoot issues
    Yes, I would be ready to sell my business if I had one.
    Yes, I want to mention that my college will start soon within 20days so i will be not able to be online more than 4-5hours.
    I want to mention that my past punishment history was due to my Rockstar account being hacked. That situation has been resolved, and my account is now secure. I hope you’ll consider this as you review my application because I’m really committed to keeping a clean record from now on and being a positive influence on the server.
Past Experiences.
Ex OG of all gangs
Ex Black ops agent Fib
Ex Swat Sahp
Ex Master Corporal Lspd
Ex Ads team intern LI

THANKS FOR READING

Best Regards,

Rich GuRjar.

Thomas Blaze

TYRANT. 1 X Deputy Leader
Player
1.Your name IRL: Vikram Aditya
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 17:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 hours
6.Your Discord ID: thomas.blaze
7.Your characters' name (IC): Thomas ScarFace
8.Your in-game ID: 161132
9.Your in-game level: 13
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Spanish

Additional information

Ever since I stepped foot into this I have always paid extreme attention to the work of an admin and taken time to learn all the rules myself in hopes of being able to serve the server someday as positive player. While Being an admin, I oath to make sure to do my best to reduce rule breaks in the city and whoever does so gets fairly punished, being aware of all the rules of grand roleplay my decision making abilities would never be clouded which will help me think and respond properly. I want to do as much as I possibly can to contribute to the admin team!

I am memorized through all the rules of grand roleplay very firmly.
I have experience in both state and crime as an HC so I am well aware how things go both sides.
I am reliable and good with communication.
I am always willing to learn!
I adapt to my enviroment fairly well and fast.
I dont let friendship cloud my judgement.

Sometimes I take a while to understand the reasonings.
I can sometimes be a little impatient but I never let it take over me.
Take on too much responsibilites.

I can bring a blazing skill set of experience along with agile thinking and docile yet fair decision making power via me. I am experienced in both crime and state so whichever curatorship I get, I will make sure to nurture the org as much as I can and also dedicate my time in preserving roleplay in the city whilst punishing people who do rulebreaks. I can bring my sheer focus which will help me do my work with agility, hence lowering the overall workload In the admin team and plus I am always there to assist!

I dont own a business so yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No, None

I can assure that I will be a good addition to the admin team, all I am asking for is a chance!

Regards,
Thomas ScarFace

Revelations

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Marc
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+2 The Netherlands
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format):Depends on work times but most of the time between 15:00-23:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8
  6. Your Discord ID: x_x_666_x_x
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Marc_Stoned
  8. Your in game ID: 62187
  9. Your in game level: 77
  10. Languages spoken: Dutch,English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? :
    I want to become an admin to help create a more organized and enjoyable environment for all players, ensuring that the rules are enforced fairly and consistently. By transitioning from RP-life, I can focus on fostering a vibrant community, addressing issues proactively, and facilitating creative storytelling, allowing others to enjoy the immersive experience while I contribute positively from a management perspective.
    1: My strengths include the ability to provide accurate information quickly
    2: Strong analytical skills, to make decision fast and correct
    3: Good communication in team
    4: Do something with negative feedback and work on it.
  3. What are your weaknesses
    1: I sometimes take my opinion a bit too far.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?.
    1: I can bring strong organizational and time-management skills, effective communication abilities, and a keen attention to detail to the admin team
    At any time because if i go for something i will do it with full 100%.
    Only thing is with work i have 2xMorningshift=6:00-14:00, 2xmiddayshift=14:00-22:00, 2xnightshift=22:00-6:00 4days off
    so sometimes i wil be there for a long time but some days are just max 5 hours.
    I would like to learn new things and even RP related because you can't know everything and I think that many people in the admin team can teach me things,

Thanks for reading my application

Marc

Last edited:

Loca Wailliam

Player
Player
Information

1. Name Irl: Abdulrahman Saad .
2. Your Age [OOC] : 29.
3. Time Zone + country : (GMT+3) In Saudi Arabia.
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00Hrs to 21:00Hrs.
5.Average online per day(hours) :
3-6 Hours.
6. Discord ID: loca8
Loca William.
8. Your ID in game : 25087
9. Your Age or Level in game: 90.
10. Languages spoken : ARABIC and ENGLISH.
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of [ State or Crime ] : Crime

Additional Information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I Want To Be An Admin Because I always like to help and give some hand for new players. Because thats my RP way ,t hats why I joined Gov side Like LSPD, EMS , USS, NG And LSPD .
I felt that I did all what I want as an IC PLAYER and I think I need to make something different .Never did it in this City ,so I want become an admin To support and help the Server & players . Recently I saw the city needs admins because we have more player and admins they are struggling to cover all the messages. And I can help you guys to fix that problem.
I never get any Ban or break rules many Rules . I am an Experienced Player.

2. What Are Your Strengths?

1- I can speak two languages Very well [ ARABIC AND ENGLISH ] .

2- I am good at dealing & communicating with others I like to use my mind .

3- I can Respond fast if I see anyone needs help.

4- I can deal with anything Under pressure and make a good decision.

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?

I will feel bad if I couldnt help who needs help.

I will show them that I am good with dealing and making a good decision .And I want to improve the Response.
making the quality of response faster.

I do not have a Business only an Office and I am ready to lose it.

I have a work In real life but I can manage it, only important stuff will make me busy I hope you understand.

As an IC player I do not have any ban or many warning and Im playing for long time.

Best of wishes.

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following players, You have been selected for admin assistant interviews

1. Levi Pluxury - 76189 : levi.pluxury

2. Akatsuki Zack
- 141589 : Zacksensi

Contact me on discord regarding interview

Thomas Blaze

TYRANT. 1 X Deputy Leader
Player
1.Your name IRL: Vikram Aditya
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 17:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 hours
6.Your Discord ID: thomas.blaze
7.Your characters' name (IC): Thomas ScarFace
8.Your in-game ID: 161132
9.Your in-game level: 13
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Spanish

Additional information

Ever since I stepped foot into this I have always paid extreme attention to the work of an admin and taken time to learn all the rules myself in hopes of being able to serve the server someday as positive player. While Being an admin, I oath to make sure to do my best to reduce rule breaks in the city and whoever does so gets fairly punished, being aware of all the rules of grand roleplay my decision making abilities would never be clouded which will help me think and respond properly. I want to do as much as I possibly can to contribute to the admin team!

I am memorized through all the rules of grand roleplay very firmly.
I have experience in both state and crime as an HC so I am well aware how things go both sides.
I am reliable and good with communication.
I am always willing to learn!
I adapt to my enviroment fairly well and fast.
I dont let friendship cloud my judgement.

Sometimes I take a while to understand the reasonings.
I can sometimes be a little impatient but I never let it take over me.
Take on too much responsibilites.

I can bring a blazing skill set of experience along with agile thinking and docile yet fair decision making power via me. I am experienced in both crime and state so whichever curatorship I get, I will make sure to nurture the org as much as I can and also dedicate my time in preserving roleplay in the city whilst punishing people who do rulebreaks. I can bring my sheer focus which will help me do my work with agility, hence lowering the overall workload In the admin team and plus I am always there to assist!

I dont own a business so yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No, None

I can assure that I will be a good addition to the admin team, all I am asking for is a chance!

Regards,
Thomas ScarFace

Krishna Murari

Karma is real doesn't matter if you believe or not
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Aakash Chopra
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:30 to 19:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours daily and 7-8 hours on week ends
  6. Your Discord ID: krishnamurari406
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Krishna Murari
  8. Your in game ID: 109291
  9. Your in game level: 20
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Gujarati
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to become an administrator because I truly care about making an impact on the community in a deeper manner. My time spent on this server has been incredibly fulfilling. Has provided me with valuable Role Playing experiences. Transitioning into a role would give me the opportunity to leverage my knowledge and skills to uphold fairness and create an enjoyable atmosphere, for all members. Being an admin would empower me to assist players and uphold the servers prosperity effectively.

What are your strengths?

Excellent communication skills
Strong Problem solving abilities
Quick learner and grasp things easily
Good listener
Calm minded and patient

What are your weaknesses?

I sometimes overthink in some situations but I am trying to overcome this weakness.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I will ensure smooth coordination with the admin team
I will respect all my seniors and progress with their guidance
I will maintain good and friendly environment with admin team

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, but I do not own one

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

At last just want to say that I have experience in gangs and legal organizations both. Also I have very clean punishment history and will give my best to prevent breaking of server rule by players and still if they do so I won’t hesitate to punish them.

Mutant uchiha

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Sameer
2. Your age (OOC):
3. Time zone + country:
GMT 5:00 (Pakistan)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until . what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
13:00 to 18:00
5-7 and 8-9 hour on weekends
6. Your Discord ID:
mutantuchiha ( Raven Uchiha)
Vecna Things
8. Your in game ID:
9. Your in game level:
10. Languages spoken:
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

1. Why do you want to become an admin? And Leave RP Life?
I have been playing RP for wail now (+8 months )on en3 and now i am on en2, i had my fair share of experience in both State and Crime as well, and i think the time has come for me to take the next step, and try something new by helping regulating the server by helping new players and punish the Rule Breakers.

-Excellent written and verbal skills in English
-Strong organizational skills
-Team/staff management
-Problem solving/critical thinking
-Ability to learn new tasks and information quickly

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Over-explaining myself.

Team work ,honesty And always together ,and make it to solve any kind of difficult situation and will try to make it more active then expected

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, will not have one.

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
NOPE

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I think i am now perfect to be a admin and i will accept admin assistance and will be happy to answer tickets and help other player to improve their role play style

Regards
Thanks For Reading out my application

Aryan mishra

Player
Player
Personal Information (OOC)

1. Name:
Aryan mishra
2. Age:
3. Time Zone & Country: GMT +5:30, India
4. Playing Hours (Server Time): 12:00 to 15:30 and at night
5. Average Online Time per Day : 4-5 hours
6. Discord ID: aryanbhai29
7. In-Game Name:
Aryan Bhaii
8. In-Game ID:
9. In-Game Level: 11 ( i also have a secondary account so judge me on the basis of experience please.)
10. Languages: English and Hindi
11. Preferred Section: State

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to be an admin?

I’ve learned a lot from roleplay, especially in LSPD and government roles. Now, I want to become an admin to help keep the server fun and fair for everyone. I’m ready to assist players, especially newbies, by teaching them how things work and enforcing the rules to punish rule breakers.

- Adaptable: I handle new situations well.
- Fair: I treat everyone equally.
- Good Communicator: I explain things clearly and help solve problems.
- Team Player: I work well with others.

- Perfectionist: I sometimes spend too much time trying to get things perfect.

- Overthinking: I sometimes think too much before making decisions, but I’m working on it.

I bring experience from state roles, good communication, and problem-solving skills. I want to help manage the server, guide new players, and ensure everyone follows the rules.

5. Will you sell your business?
stopping you from being active?
Yes, I’m ready to sell any business I have to focus on being an admin. I don’t own any right now.

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No, I’m fully committed and haveno issues that would stop me from being active.

7. Anything else we should know?
I care about the server and want to make a positive impact as an admin. I’m excited about this opportunity.
Thank you for considering my application

Top Bottom