Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Rich Awan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: [Saad Saboor]
2. Your age (OOC): [20]
3. Time zone + country: [PKT, Pakistan]
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play ( XX:XX AM : to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 11:00 AM : to 18:00
5. Average online per day (hours): 7-8 hours
6. Your Discord ID: [saad_mafia]
7. Your characters name (IC): [Leader Mafia ]
8. Your in game ID: [50835]
9. Your in game level: [30]
10. Languages spoken: I can speak and understand These languages: Pashto, English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Farsi/Persian/Dari, Arabic, Sanskrit, (Learning Spanish + Japanese)
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime):

Ans: This is my First time to become an admin that's why I want to experience both of them Now I am Leaving this on you Wherever (Crime or state) is the need of admin I am ready for both of them it's up on you

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Ans: I want to become an admin because I feel that my experience and understanding of the game can contribute positively to the community. I have enjoyed my time in RP, but I think it's time for me to take on a more responsible role where I can help maintain the quality and integrity of the server. By becoming an admin, I aim to ensure fair play, assist players in need, and create a more enjoyable environment for everyone.

2. What are your strengths?

Ans: I possess an excellent problem-solving skills, and effective communication abilities. My knack for analyzing situations and coming up with practical solutions quickly makes me adept at handling in-game issues. Additionally, I am highly organized, which helps in managing tasks efficiently and ensuring that no detail is overlooked + I Know 8 Languages .

3. What are your weaknesses?

Ans: One of my weaknesses is that I can be a bit of a perfectionist at times, which occasionally leads to spending more time on tasks than necessary. However, I am working on balancing my attention to detail with efficiency. Additionally, I sometimes find it difficult to delegate tasks, preferring to handle things myself to ensure they are done correctly.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Ans: I can bring a variety of skills to the admin team, including strong analytical skills that help in understanding and resolving complex issues quickly. I also have a good grasp of conflict resolution techniques, which are crucial in maintaining peace and order on the server. Furthermore, I am proficient in multiple languages, enhancing my ability to communicate with a diverse player base.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans: I don't have any business

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Ans: No, there are no IRL issues or situations currently preventing me from being active. I have a stable schedule that allows me to dedicate ample time to my responsibilities as an admin and actively participate in the server.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Ans: I have extensive experience in role-playing and managing online communities, which has equipped me with a deep understanding of player dynamics and server management. My goal is to foster a positive and inclusive environment for all players, ensuring that everyone has an enjoyable experience on the server. I am committed to upholding the server's rules and standards, and I am eager to contribute my skills and dedication to the admin team

Past Experience:
1. Ex HOD In FIB
2. Ex COS In LSPD
3. Ex Chief In SAHP
4. Ex Colonel In NG
5: Ex OG (Rank 14) In Families
6. Ex AK-47 (Rank 14) In Bloods
7. Ex AK-47(Rank 14) In Vagos
8. Ex Under Deputy (Rank 14) In Marabunta

Last edited:

Zaid Pluxury

🕷
Player
Information
1.)Your name IRL: Zaid
2.)Your age (OOC): 18
3.)Time zone + country: Jordan-GMT+03:00
4.)Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00-00:00
5.)Average online per day(hours):7-8
6.)Your Discord ID: 1264578452225265684
7.)Your characters' name (IC): Zaid Pluxury
8.)Your in game ID: 163769
9.)Your in game level: 16
10.)Languages spoken: English/Arabic/(Learning Japanese and French)
11.)What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

- I've been in the city for over a month I got to know how Crime and state system work and to understand its rules. . As an old player in grand rp you wanna try new stuff so what's better than starting from the admin team. Throughout my experiences in grand rp, I’d watch how the admin team members would build friendships. The kind of friendships that would last a lifetime. They never failed to balance the scale of entertainment and responsibility and that is exactly the kind of admin I aspire to be. Moreover, I'm that kind of a person who loves to be respected more than anything. I don't care about anything else as long as I'm respected. That's enough for me and I'm sure that in the admin team I will find respect.

What are your strengths?
- Speak Arabic
-Learning Japanese and French
- Professionalism
- Communication
- Debating
- Good listener and a great speaker
- Knows how to deal with complicated situations

What are your weaknesses?
- Time management ; I'm trying hard to fix that weakness

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- As a Great Communicator and a great listener plus have the skill to deal with complicated situations in addition to speaking Arabic I think these skills will benefit the admin team.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Non

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- in my past applications I was not in the city for a long time but I think rn Im capable of being an admin with a great experience.

Thank you

William Bros

Who Knows The Future
Player
ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪʀʟ-ᴍᴏʜᴀᴍᴍᴇᴅ ᴀᴅɪ

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴇ (ᴏᴏᴄ):18

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ + ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ: ɢᴍᴛ+5:30 (ɪɴᴅɪᴀ)

ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ꜱᴇʀᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏ (xx:xx ᴛᴏ xx:xx ᴜꜱɪɴɢ 24ʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ ): ꜰʀᴏᴍ 7:30ᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ 3:30 ᴘᴍ

ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ(ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ): 8 ᴛᴏ 10 ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ ɪᴅ:devilin2u

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ' ɴᴀᴍᴇ (ɪᴄ):ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴘʟᴜxᴜʀʏ

ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ɪᴅ: 165061

ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ: 11

ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇꜱ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ,ʜɪɴᴅɪ,ᴜʀᴅᴜ

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴇꜰᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ( ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ): State

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏN

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʀᴘ-ʟɪꜰᴇ?

: ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴀꜱ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ʀᴘ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴꜱ ɪ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴀɴ ᴛᴇʀᴍ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʀᴘ ꜱᴇʀᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴꜱ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ?
:ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴠᴇʀᴀʟ ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ, ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟᴍʟʏ ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ?

: ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇᴀꜱɪʟʏ, ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ
: ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴀɴʏ ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ, ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ, ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ

ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ʀeᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ? (ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇꜱᴛʀɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ)

: ʏᴇꜱ(ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ)

ᴀɴʏ ɪʀʟ ɪꜱꜱᴜᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇᴠᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴏᴏɴ?

:ɴᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍɪɴɢ ᴜ

ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ᴡᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪᴅᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴡᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

:Yes,My Age Is Low Beacause This Is My Not My First Account.

Past Exp:
X AK47 Vagos(14)
X OG Bloods(14)
X AK47 Bunta (14)
X OG Familes (14)
X GOV Deputy Director X2 (20)
X LSPD DHOD(25)
Current:LSPD HOD

Ethan Hunt

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IR: Petar
  2. Your age (OOC): 33
  3. Time zone + country: Serbia, GMT + 1
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 10:00-17:00 (Even more on weekends or when I'm on vacation)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8-10
  6. Your Discord ID: ethanhunt55
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ethan Hunt
  8. Your in game ID: 165330
  9. Your in game level: 13
  10. Languages spoken: Serbian and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I feel like I can help players, both new and old. I have always been fascinated by admins and I have always wanted to become one. It is a great feeling when you can directly help someone and set them on a straight and correct path.

2. What are your strengths? I am very objective in my decision making and I will be completely nonbiased when it gets to punishments.

3. What are your weaknesses? It is very easy for me to forgive people because I am such a people person. But break my trust twice you will hardly ever get on my good side.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I have studied all the server rules and I am very quick and efficient in taking action when needed. I feel like I can help the existing admin team with my activity and lift the burden of the rest of the team.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I do not posses any business

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?: No IRL situations are preventing me from being an active admin

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Just that I have been playing on EN1 and on RS servers and I have picked up lot of practical experience with regards to rules in any given situation.

Towsif Takk

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
  • Your name IRL: Towsif Ahmmed Khan
  • Your age (OOC): 18
  • Time zone + country: GMT+6, Bangladesh
  • Based on Server Time, from what time until what time you play (XX

to XX

Using 24H Time Format):
    I do not have a specific time to play; I play whenever I get free time.
  • Average online per day (hours): 3-5 hours
  • Your Discord ID: towsifkhan02
  • Your characters' name (IC): Towsif Takk
  • Your in-game ID: 95900
  • Your in-game level: 19
  • Languages spoken: Bangla, English, Hindi, Urdu
Additional Information

• What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State
  • Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to become an admin because I believe I can contribute positively to the community by ensuring fair play and assisting in the smooth running of the server. Transitioning from RP-life to an admin role would allow me to help create a more enjoyable experience for other players by maintaining a balanced and respectful environment.
  • What are your strengths?
    • Strong communication skills
    • Multilingual capabilities (Bangla, English, Hindi, Urdu)
    • High level of patience and the ability to stay calm under pressure
    • Problem-solving abilities
    • Dedication to fairness and integrity
  • What are your weaknesses?
    • Occasionally struggle with time management due to a busy schedule
    • Limited admin experience, but I'm eager to learn and adapt
  • What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    • Multilingual communication, which can help bridge language gaps within the community
    • Quick learning ability and adaptability to new challenges
  • Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes, I will be ready to sell my business if required.
  • Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No, there are no IRL issues or situations that will prevent me from being active.
  • Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I am highly motivated to contribute to the server as an admin. My experience in the community has given me a deep understanding of the server's rules and culture, and I am committed to upholding them as an admin. Additionally, my experience in video editing and web development has equipped me with a strong technical skill set that could be beneficial in various admin tasks.

prabal

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
  • Name: Ayush
  • Age (OOC): 17 years +
  • Time Zone: GMT+5:30 (India)
  • Based on Server Time, Play Time: 17:00 to 22:00 (24-hour format)
  • Average Online Per Day: 6-7 hours
  • Discord ID: musadiqamir
  • Character's Name (IC): Prabal Infinitee
  • In-Game ID: 149151
  • In-Game Level: 13 years
  • Language Spoken: English
  • Preferred Section for Curator Role: State
    Additional information
    • Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I’m interested in becoming an admin because I want to contribute to the community in a more impactful way. While RP-life has been incredibly rewarding, I believe I can make a significant difference by helping to manage and improve the overall experience for all players. I’m passionate about ensuring the game runs smoothly and fairly, and I feel my skills and perspective could be valuable in an administrative role.
    • What are your strengths? One of my key strengths is my ability to remain calm and objective under pressure. I’m also a good communicator, which helps in resolving conflicts and explaining rules clearly. My attention to detail and problem-solving skills allow me to handle complex issues effectively. Additionally, my experience in RP-life has given me a deep understanding of the community’s dynamics and needs.
    • What are your weaknesses? I can sometimes be overly critical of my own work, striving for perfection even when it might not be necessary. This can occasionally slow down decision-making. I’m aware of this tendency and am working on balancing high standards with practicality. I also recognize that transitioning from a player to an admin may involve a learning curve, but I’m committed to addressing any challenges head-on.
    • What skills can you bring to the admin team? I bring strong organizational skills and a solid understanding of the community's rules and values. My experience in handling player disputes and managing in-game situations has prepared me for the administrative challenges. Additionally, I have experience with moderation tools and can assist in developing and implementing new policies or procedures.
    • Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, I’m prepared to sell my business if selected for the admin role. I understand and respect the rules about conflict of interest and am fully committed to focusing on my responsibilities as an admin without any distractions.
    • Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? At the moment, I have no significant real-life issues that would impact my ability to fulfill the admin role. I am committed to dedicating the time and effort required to be an active and effective member of the admin team.
    • Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I would like to emphasize my dedication to enhancing the community experience and my willingness to collaborate with the team to address any challenges. I’m open to feedback and eager to learn and grow within the role. I’m also willing to contribute to any additional tasks or projects that might benefit the community. The administrator has the right to reject your application if
    • past expirence
    • ex NATIONAL GUARD
    • ex GOV USS
    • LSPD

Last edited:

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player

Personal Information (OOC)​

NAME Aryan Mishra
TIME ZONE & COUNTRY : GMT +5:30,INDIA
PLAYING HOURS( SERVER TIME ) : 09:30 to 14:00 and at night
AVERAGE ONLINE TIME PER DAY : 4-5 HOURS
CH
ARACTER NAME : Aryan Bhaii
DISCORD ID : aryanbhai29
IN GAME ID : 155683
IN GAME LEVEL : 12 ( I am have a secondary account ,so consider my overall experience.)
LANGUAGES : ENGLISH AND HINDI
PREFERRED SECTION ; STATE

Additional Information​

1. Why do you want to be an admin?
    I have gained a lot of knowledge and experience through my roleplay in LSPD and government roles. Now, I want to give back to the server by becoming an admin. I believe that as an admin, I can help keep the server fun and fair for all players. My main goal is to support the community by teaching new players how the server works and making sure everyone follows the rules. I want to create a friendly and welcoming environment where everyone can enjoy playing.
    • Leadership: I have experience in leading teams and guiding others, which helps in managing situations effectively.
    • Problem-Solving: I am good at finding solutions to problems and handling unexpected issues calmly.
    • Friendly and Approachable: I am easy to talk to, which makes players feel comfortable reaching out to me.
    • Fairness: I believe in treating everyone equally and making fair decisions.
    • Patience: I take the time to explain things clearly to others, which helps them understand better.
    • Perfectionist: I sometimes spend too much time trying to make things perfect, which can slow me down.
    • Overthinking: I tend to think a lot before making decisions, but I am working on becoming more decisive.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin ?
    I bring valuable experience from my roles in the state, where I developed strong communication and problem-solving skills. I am good at managing different situations and helping new players learn the ropes. My commitment to ensuring that the server rules are followed will help maintain a positive environment for everyone.
  5. Will you sell your business?
    Yes, I am willing to sell any business I own to fully focus on being an admin. Currently, I do not own any businesses, so this won't be an issue.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being an admin ?
    No, I don't have any real-life issues that would stop me from being active. I am fully committed to being available and active in my role as an admin.
  7. Anything else we should know?
    I care deeply about the server and its community. I am passionate about helping others and want to make a positive impact as an admin. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the server's success by helping players and ensuring a fair and enjoyable experience for everyone. Thank you for considering my application.

Last edited:

Batth

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL - sachdev
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: 5.30+ india
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 1-4pm
  5. Average online per day(hours):4-5hours
  6. Your Discord ID: Batthjiii
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Batth jiii
  8. Your in game ID: 42472
  9. Your in game level: 6
  10. Languages spoken: english punjabi hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):state
Additional information
ans:- as was playing from from year alast i have see new player came suffer from thing very much and also to old player , and i love connect make them happy as so.
  1. What are your strengths?
ans:- i not hyper, if person abuse me i not take me
  1. What are your weaknesses?
ans:- family
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
ans: i word as admin in different server
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
ans:- yes
  1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
ans:- no
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
ans:- no

aquanix karan

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ karan
2. Your age~ 25
3. Time zone~ GMT+5.30
4. Average online per day~ 6hrs+
5. Your Discord~ aquanix karan
6. Your Nickname~ aquaniix karan
7. Your ID~ 160970

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Additional Information
I have seen, as much as I have seen, since I came to this city, there are a lot of people here who do not follow the rules and harass the new players who come, in fact I have also been to two-three other organizations and there I have seen that the high command never does its work properly, if they are working properly, then their management system is such that rules are breaking continuously, so I will pay attention to them, after that I will go and help the people who are facing problems, the second thing I want from myself is that I should make this city 0% strict so that they do not have 10 times the trouble in harassing the new players, our admins are sitting above them who will take action against us if we do something wrong in this server.

My position is that if there is any problem then I will give them the best solution, if they are not able to speak in English then I will support them in Hindi as well, in fact if they break the room then they will get punishment, if there is a new player and he is facing any problem in the game or in the city then I will personally monitor that he does not have any problem so that it gets resolved tomorrow, I will tell others that our server, our city is the best city, so I will say that our city is ahead of everyone.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I trust most people very quickly and in the end they betray me..

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I know that to become an admin, I have to look after all my business and everything that I have, so I am ready for that. I want to serve the people, this is my duty.

I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

Last edited:

IVAN Casawi

EX DEPUTY GOVERNOR
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
  1. Average online per day(hours):
  2. Your Discord ID:
  3. Your characters' name (IC):
  4. Your in game ID:
  5. Your in game level:
  6. Languages spoken:
  7. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
Information
Your name IRL:adam
Your age (OOC):18
Time zone + country: GMT+1 mrocco
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 1:00
Average online per day(hours):10-12
Your Discord ID: adamizm
Your characters' name (IC): ivan casawi
Your in game ID: 121747
Your in game level: 22
Languages spoken: english . arabic . frensh
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): crime
Additional information
1\Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
i have been more than 10 months playing on EN 2 and EN3 server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin it because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing and also i want get a new experience after i get all my wishes as an RP player
2\What are your strengths?
- i can fix any problem cuz i am calm all the time
-My hard work will help everyone
- i was a citizen for a long time so i can understand the problems of every player that i got when i wa
s RP player
-Quick learner
3\What are your weaknesses?
- i have no weakness in RP but there is only one problem that when i see someone oppressed i cant stop my self until i help him although there are consequences
4\What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- am very active so i can reduce pressure on the admin team
- i can respond quickly to all the issues
5\Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- of course
6\Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-no
7\Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- ex: DOD in GOV rank 22 ( EN3 )
-ex: executive agent in FIB rank 21 ( EN3)
-ex: director of HR in GOV ( EN3)
_ ex: first responder in EMS (EN3)
-deputy of HR in FIB (EN3)
- ex : deputy in so many gangs
thats why i got so many experiences in a lot of orgs legal and illegal
so i know many rules of the orgs and every rule of the city and i'm going to help many new people and work hard as i can
as well there is no many arab admins to explain stuff to new arab people which has weak english so i can help them and reduce there problems .

Rich Gujjer

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ali Ismail.
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +1
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): +8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: rich.211
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Rich Gujjer
  8. Your in game ID: 43201
  9. Your in game level: 28
  10. Languages spoken: English, Spanish a little bit, French a little bit, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
After three years in RP, I want to try something new and help the community by becoming an admin. I want to make sure everyone has a good time and that the rules are followed.
What are your strengths?
I’m patient, good at solving problems, and I know the RP community well. I can stay calm in tough situations and communicate clearly with others.
Sometimes I take on too much and have trouble managing my time, but I’m working on getting better at prioritizing tasks.
I bring my RP experience, strong communication, and problem-solving skills. I’m also quick to learn new tools and can handle things fairly.
Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, I would be ready to sell my business if I had one. I know it’s important to follow the rules.
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Yes, I wanna say that in 20days ill be not that much active as here bcz ill start doing some job so ill be busy but not that much ill be dedicating +4hours a day.
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I’m dedicated, reliable, and ready to help the community as an admin. My experience will help me do a good job.

Best Regards,
Rich Gujjer.

SerkanIlhan

Black label
Player
Thanks for viewing my applications, I updated my application..

Last edited:

John fin

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Shivateja
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00 - 22:00
Average online per day(hours): 6-8 hrs
Your Discord ID: johnnfinn
Your characters' name (IC): John Finn
Your in game ID: 311
Your in game level: 33
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

I have been Grand RP for more than 2 years now and have been playing EN2 as well for a long time. I have been in various organizations and experienced all the roleplay aspects possible. With all the gained knowledge I want to become an admin and help new players as well as experienced players who are in need.

- Being fluent in different helps me in effective communication.
- Able to get used to new environments quickly.
- Always interested in learning new things.

- I have anger issues but I am working on fixing it.

- With knowledge of various organizations and roleplay aspects personally experienced, I can help players roleplay in a proper and effective way.
- Being fluent in the languages I speak can understand and explain in a more effective way to players.

- Yes, I am ready.

- Not any at the moment.

- I have done mistakes in the past which have led to punishments. I am looking for an opportunity to prove myself.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Zaid Pluxury

🕷
Player
Information
1.)Your name IRL: Zaid
2.)Your age (OOC): 18
3.)Time zone + country: Jordan-GMT+03:00
4.)Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00-00:00
5.)Average online per day(hours):7-8
6.)Your Discord ID: 1264578452225265684
7.)Your characters' name (IC): Zaid Pluxury
8.)Your in game ID: 163769
9.)Your in game level: 16
10.)Languages spoken: English/Arabic/(Learning Japanese and French)
11.)What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

- I've been in the city for over a month I got to know how Crime and state system work and to understand its rules. . As an old player in grand rp you wanna try new stuff so what's better than starting from the admin team. Throughout my experiences in grand rp, I’d watch how the admin team members would build friendships. The kind of friendships that would last a lifetime. They never failed to balance the scale of entertainment and responsibility and that is exactly the kind of admin I aspire to be. Moreover, I'm that kind of a person who loves to be respected more than anything. I don't care about anything else as long as I'm respected. That's enough for me and I'm sure that in the admin team I will find respect.

What are your strengths?
- Speak Arabic
-Learning Japanese and French
- Professionalism
- Communication
- Debating
- Good listener and a great speaker
- Knows how to deal with complicated situations

- Time management ; I'm trying hard to fix that weakness

- As a Great Communicator and a great listener plus have the skill to deal with complicated situations in addition to speaking Arabic I think these skills will benefit the admin team.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Non

- Non

Thank you

James Volkov

♰Volkov♰
Player

Information

Your name IRL: Sk Arsh
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: (GMT+4), Abu Dubai
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 5:00 - 20:00
Average online per day(hours): Mon - Fri 5 to 6 Hours ( Sat - Sun : 7-8 Hours )
Your Discord ID: jamesvol.
Your characters' name (IC):James Vuitton
Your in game ID:120836
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: English, Hindi (Learning Spanish And Arabic)
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

i have been in this project for like 2.5 years now and i have been in many Orgs and met many people who were experienced weather if its State or Crime and now i think i have grained enough experience to help the newcomers as an admin as well as the experienced players in the server
What are your strengths?
- Very Friendly And Always Calm in Any Situation
- Trys To Do Everything in my control to Help Or Fix Any Issue
- Always Ready To give a Hand For Help

- I Don't Like People Who Don't Accept Their Mistake So i Might get a little too Aggressive

I am bring experience, communication, and problem-solving skills. I’m also abit funny so if anyone having a hard time i can fix it
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No Not at The Moment
I am Really Excited to Join the Admin Team And Work With the experienced people in the server
and Also i would mention My rank and Perks Of En 2

Deputy Of Vagos x2
Deputy Of Families x1
ACP Of LSPD x1

Thank You For Reading,
James Vuitton

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 12 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nioo Bros
8.Your in-game ID: 131275
9.Your in-game level: 27
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-I get experience in all organizations either its legal or illegal and properly do my roleplay and also do mistakes many times but I learn from my mistake, and I go through from every rp situation but now I have to watch city much better for that I need to become an admin that's it.

2.What are your strengths?
-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains as I know rules and I recheck everything before performing
-What is my work I only do that not favoritism
-Work Professionally so that everything fell like professional

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I will work do my work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Yah I know I have multiple ban history but it was for 1 thing only for recorder but now that problem is solved and I think that will be not goanna be a reason to reject my application be big heart bro give chance as I am human u as well mistake happens but we also learn from our mistakes if u again goanna reject my application then no problem but everyone know we are not robots!!

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following players, You have been selected for admin assistant interviews

1. Loca William - 25087 : loca8

Contact me on discord regarding interview

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (India)

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-16:00 ( May adjust if necessary)

5. Average Online Per Day: 5-6 hours

6. Your Discord: fluffy_25

7. Your Nickname: Fluffy Dons

8. Your in game ID: 43381

9.Your in game level:27

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Self criticism

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- No.

Top Bottom