Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
1. Yusuf
2. 16
3. UK (GMT)
4. 7+ hours
5. Droppa#1115
6. Droppaa Eights
7. 962

I would like to become an admin due to my high levels of activity on the server as I enjoy playing it a lot. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. By becoming admin I can enhance this to the fullest as I will be helping others out, Organizing and managing events, making new friends... Making me an admin will mean a huge difference to the team which already exists as I can make a big impact on not only other admins but everyone in the city so that they can enjoy their time in the city rulebreakers free. Also i have seen that you are looking for a crime curator in the future, I have been in multiple gangs and have been a deputy and high command meaning that i have a lot of experience in crime and know all the ins and outs.

My Strengths are Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly, fluent English, teamwork, confidence (and many more).

My greatest weaknesses are not knowing when to ask for help, talk a lot

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes I am ready to sell my business

Last edited:

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Information
1. Vladi
2. 28
3. GMT +2
4. 5-10
5. lousybot#5862
6. Vladi Meeseeks
7. 654

Additional information
1. To be Honest I'm busy at IRL so I don't really have above average time to play and enjoy the whole RP situations properly only sometimes few of them and its kinda upsetting me so I prefer to be in the city and help the management to make the RP life better and more professional so the people in the city will enjoy more and more , I got the time to help few hours each day I've been in all Orgs , legal and illegal deputy in most of them , I know all the rules and always was keeping for the rules and teaching others to do so too.

2. Adult , Thinking outside the Box , I got the will and power to help people when they need that help , Alot of Patient , Perfectionism , Will donate from my free time for the server , thinking twice and not making unprofessional decision.

3. None.

4.Yes that's what Im looking for at the moment because I got more time to help the people then playing and enjoying the RP itself , I would be happy to start from the bottom as Assistant and get advanced step by step and learn everything as needed in the best way.

5. Yes , without any problem , I pass it to someone from Fam , Sell it , I don't really care about the Business if I can do somthing good for the community and helping improve the quality of the city.

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
name IRL
Ayan Mukherjee

2. Your age

3. Time zone
Ist

4. Average online per day
6-8hrs

5. Your Discord
Ayan Mukherjee#8418

6. Your Nickname
Darco Tripathi

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
i have been more than 4 months playing on EN 1 server and with experience of every single organisation including state and criminal
Rn I have done enough rp and now want to serve the server my time so to improve the rp which is been held in the server

2. What are your strengths?
My greatest Strength it I can speak 3 different languages including English.
Quick learner has past experience over adminstration in rage servers . Knows the basic admin panel of the rage servers also the basic / commands

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness is that I can only be online from 9-14 server time so I usually even of i get called for interview I usually miss it I will try my best to come .

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes and I can become a state curator or crime curator in the future if needed because of 2 months of experience in fib en1 and also other state and criminal organisation high command in en1

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes
Lastly I would like to thank the admins who read my post thanks for giving your time to this post.

Last edited:

Osama Ponch

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Teddy
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 1
4. Average online per day: 5-10
5. Your Discord: Abow#6969
6. Your Nickname : Teddy, Ruben, Abow
7. Your ID : 4669

Additional information

- i want to improve rp on the server, help server expend and be much better. i have ability to understand peoples problems and help the,
- i am very pesionable to help player who are new and teach them about RP

I have been playing RP for several years, Been playing on bunch of different communities and different languages communities, within this years I have gained lot of experience: First Time i became leader In rage mp rp server was on Georgian GTA go 2020, I was Bloods leader later Fib leader and then NG leader.Servers peak was 600-800 players. Grand Rp i was Admin on Russian server. Then i actively started playing on rus server 2 which i spent about year playing on until English server opened, i have been playing from few weeks after it started, i was so happy and exited.

i have gained big expirinec on second server by becoming leader of vagos and learned a lot

edit: i can also speak severl lagnuaged: Georgia, Russian, English, Swedish

expirience, i know how things work. i am able to look form others prespective very well which helps me make correct move.
- I am strict and i rarly make mistakes, i like to check many times before i do something in order to avoid mistakes.

I am straighyt to point, that might hurt people. i am strict.

yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Last edited:

Lincoln Krown

Lincoln Krown
Player
Information
2. 15
3. Eastern Daylight Time
4. 5+ hrs a day
5. Lincoln Krown#5898
6. Emily Krownn
7. Your ID: 1585

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an Admin?
I want to become an admin because I want to help the community as a whole, I have enjoyed playing this server for 5+ months and the best way to thank it would be to help administrate the server :)

Quick Learner -I am a quick learner, although I have not been an admin on another server I can definitely learn quick.

Organization- I love to help organize things, it’s just something I’ve found in good at.

Teamwork- I am definitely willing to work along side my team to ensure an amazing city with smooth rp, no fail or fear RP, and hopefully rid free from MetaGaming.

Maturity- I definitely sound young, can’t lie about that, but I can assure you that if I were to become an admin there will be no messing around, although I’m 15 I believe I can uphold maturity.

Confidence, if I’m not sure with something, it definitely brings me down, but I’m working on it.

Yes. I will be ready to leave RP life :)

Yes. (I have none)

Last edited:

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Vatsal Mishra
IST(Indian Standard Time) GMT +5:30
6-7 Hours
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
Justin Smith

Additional Info:-
1. I Really Want to help people and there are so many new players joining only to create disturbence so they made many player quit who are joining to enjoy this beautiful city and i dont want to see these type of hackers or rule breakers. thats why i want to become an admin because there are so many complaint about these type of players and this is not sufficient 700 players over 10-12 Admins if i became an admin i will try to solve as much reports i can. and i want to make this city clean to play so new players stay here and enjoy the maximum limit of Roleplay

2. My Strengths Are :- Quick learner, handling multiple things, a lot of irl and in game experience and time management

3. Weakness :- Everything is a bit difficult to learn at start but with my quick learning qualities, I feel that I am able to overcome it.

4. Yes

5. I Dont have any but if there is one in future i am ready to sell It So Yes!

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Leeroy Singh
Indian Standard Time zone
3-5 hours (Depends)
Jay Reborn | Gat Jordan | 2058#9200
Gat Jordan

1) Why do you want to become an admin ?

I want to become admin because i want to help other people as an admin also it is a very big duty to take care because many rules are broken in the city and i have experienced them myself to . I have an ooc 3 months of experience in the city and also i'm very familiar with all rules and also i have good experience as i joined all the gangs in the city and was in 3 legal organisations and was very co operartive . Also i will be helping at all the times when im present and always helping the city and keeping it all rp at all times in the city

2) What are your strengths

1) Very friendly to everyone
2) Good experience with every organisations legal / ileagal
3) Very co operative and patient at everything
4) Patient also if someone too much toxic or insulting
5) Help a person if very much in need
6) I can speak and understand fluent english

3) What are your greatest weaknesses ?

Some times i may be misguided but i will fix the problem if im misguided also sometimes might not be there due to some irl reasons
also sometime might not agree with very few things but i will follow them later

4) Will you be ready to leave rp life to become an admin ?

Yes i will be ready to leave RP life so that i can help people as much as possible

5) Will you be ready to sell all of your businesses ? ( Its restricted to own business as an admin )

Yes i will be ready to sell all of my buisnesses ( Actually i dont own any buisnesses )

JTrapz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Trapz
3.ST
4.Depends weekdays 3 ,4 hours weekends 5 maybe 6.
5.JTrapz#6285
6.Trapz

1. I want to become a admin specifically on the crime scene focussing on turfs. I got 100% so this is like a break to me and someone i actually was wanting to do for a while which was help crime admins deal with turf. Also helping people around the ghetto as this server lacks rp and I think rn its at its worst.
2. Im completely fair and noone to be talked down on. Im more than willing to take any task to prove my self. I am respect full and also got strong relationships with most of the admins.
3. I am a perfectionist and would want to keep standards high. I could be slow to make decisions but I like to keep them fair for both sides.
4. Yes really like to rp in this server I only played for it and complete its standereds and I feel like being a admin I can contribute to improve rp. Especially with new players who dont have a idea of how this server works.
5. I dont have a biz- If I did it woudnt be a problem.

Last edited:

Dean Winchester

Player
Player
1. Dean Grate
2. 14
3. Pacific Time Zone
4. Weekends up to 15 hours. Week days up to 9 hours.
5. Assaultz#2941
6. Dean Winchester

Additional information
1. I want to become a god because I want to make sure everyone enjoy good Roleplay. I want to make sure everyone follow the rules/knows the rules I also want to help the server to excel.
2. I'm a quick learner, honest, hard-working and loyal also I have been a god for other Roleplay server.
3. My greatest weaknesses are my strengths.
4. Yes I will be ready to give up Roleplay to become a god.

ihab ponch | 4350

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Name: Ihab
Time zone: GMT+1
Average online per day: +12 hours
Discord: ! 𝑶𝑩𝑪 | ᯓ 𓆩𝙄𝙃𝘼𝘽𓆪 🇮🇶
Nickname: ihab ponch
ID: 4350

I would like to help making the game better and make people follow the rules

I have a lot of free time so im able to be online almost always. I also know 3 different languages English, Swedish and Arabic.
I dont get mad easily and im a good and kind person that like to help people.

Im to honest to a point i fall in trouble but im happy with that.

Yes ofcorse

I dont have a business but my family does so yes im ready

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
1. Your name IRL: Amir Alam
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours average but i can stay online for around 12 hours also because i have no work to do irl.
5. Your Discord: iAmAmir#1993
6. Your Nickname: Eddie Blu
7. Your ID: 1380

Additional information
= I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
= I'm confident, Caring.
= Overthinking.
= Yes, I'm ready to leave it behind.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
= I don't own any business

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours per day
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID 1748

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 6 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place. I know I am young also but I have a lot of experience and time. I am also mature for my age.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths I am dedicated to helping people and making people have fun days. I am dedicated to making people's day. I am dedicated to this city and making a difference. I have good knowledge of the city and know stuff about most legal organizations have I have been in most of them. Another strength is I have no life in the city.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is sometimes I go overboard and go too above and bond on stuff.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

Vladi Meeseeks (lousybot#5862)

Eddie Blu (iAmAmir#1993)

Darco Tripathi(Ayan Mukherjee#8418)

Bean Tosser(𝖂𝖍𝖟𝖔𝖎#9935)

Jackson Eclipse(West#0013)

Interviews will be at 19:30 Server time on December 8th, 2021

OctumHD

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Adam
2. 16
3. GMT Scotland
4. 10+ hours
5. OctumHD#1690
6. Johnny Hooker
7. 1931

Additional information

I would like to receive the role as admin due to my extremely high free time, I'm always on the server playing, interacting and enjoying my time in the city, RP'ing my character to the max. I've been in a lot of organisations such as FIB, EMS, LSPD, GOV, I mention this because
it shows a brief example of how active and engaging I am with this game, it also indicates I know what I'm doing when it comes to these organisations which can be very effective when it comes to getting reports on these subjects.
I'm a very open minded, enthusiastic person, I'm also very eager to contribute my time to helping everyone in any way possible, and to learn some new skills and develop a stress free clean city for everyone to enjoy hassle free.

I'm a very understanding and helpful Person, I also enjoy communicating with people, but when it comes to a situation where someone's VDM etc,
I would listen to both sides because you never really know what actually happened if you don't, I'm very open to learning new skills and abilities to outreach into the grand community to help everyone I can,
the next section is some of my other skills> Good Understanding of the city rules and how the city functions, my grammar is brilliant, I'm a very calm person even when it comes to intense situations, I am also very patient.
most of the time I give informative advice to anyone asking questions, I'm also very mature for my age.

None.

Yes, I'm very eager to begin helping the community with my time and keep everyone happy, and i want to give back to the grand community.

I don't own a business.

Thank You For Taking The Time And Reading My Application And Hope To Hear Back, - Adam.

Finley

Well Known member
Player

INFORMATION

Your Name:-Ishan Aditya
Your Age:-17
Time Zone:-
GMT+5:30
Avg. Online Per Day:-4-5 hours
Your Discord:-ISHAN ADITYA#9207
Your Nickname:-ALEX HAWK
Your ID:-6108

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1.Why do u want to become an Admin?

-so I want to become admin because I want to help new citizens and old citizens too and any possible way I can because I see most of the time there is no admin helping and for that we don't get any answers so because of that I want to become a admin and help the citizens.

-And when I joined this community 1 month ago I
didn't liked it as no one play as a game and perform it as a real life but after sometime I also started doing rp stuff and it became my favourite game ever but sometime some guys just destroy the rp and make it less fun so for punishing those guys and keep the rp every time in the city will be my motive that's why I want to become a admin.

2.What are your strengths?

-My main strength is problem solving and keeping head in a safe place while intense situation which make me think more and handle any situation easily and I'm good at maintaining peace and keeping any player out of anger.

3.What are your
greatest weakness?

-So as I told u I keep peace all the time so that is my weakness too as some guys can take advantage of that and start complaining about me

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes, I will leave my RP life to become a admin and help everyone.

5.Will you be ready to sell your
business ? (It's restricted to have a business while you are a admin)

-Yes ,If I will have any business i will sell that but for now I
don't have any

I look forward to hear something from you guys and thanks for providing your time and consideration!

OctumHD

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Adam
2. 16
3. GMT Scotland
4. 10+ hours
5. OctumHD#1690
6. Johnny Hooker
7. 1931

Additional information

I would like to receive the role as admin due to my extremely high free time, I'm always on the server playing, interacting and enjoying my time in the city, RP'ing my character to the max. I've been in a lot of organisations such as FIB, EMS, LSPD, GOV, I mention this because
it shows a brief example of how active and engaging I am with this game, it also indicates I know what I'm doing when it comes to these organisations which can be very effective when it comes to getting reports on these subjects.
I'm a very open minded, enthusiastic person, I'm also very eager to contribute my time to helping everyone in any way possible, and to learn some new skills and develop a stress free clean city for everyone to enjoy hassle free.

I'm a very understanding and helpful Person, I also enjoy communicating with people, but when it comes to a situation where someone's VDM etc,
I would listen to both sides because you never really know what actually happened if you don't, I'm very open to learning new skills and abilities to outreach into the grand community to help everyone I can,
the next section is some of my other skills> Good Understanding of the city rules and how the city functions, my grammar is brilliant, I'm a very calm person even when it comes to intense situations, I am also very patient.
most of the time I give informative advice to anyone asking questions, I'm also very mature for my age.

None.

Yes, I'm very eager to begin helping the community with my time and keep everyone happy, and i want to give back to the grand community.

I don't own a business.

I Copied and pasted my old one due to the applications not being opened at that current time, this is just a disclaimer that i have posted this before.
Thank You For Taking The Time And Reading My Application And Hope To Hear Back, - Adam.

Last edited:

Shiva Marneedi

Grand Roleplay
Player
1. Your name IRL: Shiva
2. Your age:23
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 8 - 10+ hours
5. Your Discord: ShivaPlaysYT#0941
6. Your Nickname: Shiva Marneedii
7. Your ID:152

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals. And I have been more than 90+ days in en1 , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* yes, i can sell my business if i have one.. so there is no issue in it

Last edited:

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Kshitij Satija
2. 18
3. IST (+5:30)
4. None right now due to exams till 21 irl
5. kezzes#7616
6. Bruce Wayne
7. 1349

Additional Information
1. To improve the gameplay for others and to make rp fun, and yeah to enjoy myself as well.
2. Funny guy, but knows how to maintain discipline. I'm good with games.
3. A bit annoying sometimes.
4. Yes
5. Yes

Top Bottom