Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Devin Miller

U remember me?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information

1. Name IRL: Binit
2. Age: 21
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online (per day): 6+ hours
5. Discord id: Kakashii#9979
6. In-game name: Devin Roy
7. In-game id: 6607

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I have a good experience from server 1 and know all the rules and regulation.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and i also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.

2. What are your strength?

• I have a good leadership quality which came from my past admin experience in CrimeTown RP (whitelisted FiveM Server).
  • I have a good knowledge on java programming language and many other languages.
  • I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
  • I do have a good communication skills and fluent english.

3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• My weakness is that, I will be in one thing unless and until it is completed with perfection. I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.
  • I feel discomfort when i leave a work incomplete.

Yes, I am fine to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't own any business.

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Information

1. Trey
2. 18
3. EST (GMT -4)
4. 5-12 hours per day
5. Icetraybox76#9040
6. Trey Windsor
7. 1039

Additional Information

- Why do you want to become a admin: I would love to become a admin for multiple reasons, I’m here today looking to become a admin on the #1 best GTA 5 RolePlay servers in all of the world, I have always dreamed of becoming one as I have a lot of skills that will work best for the position, my skills include being a good communicator, multi-tasking, problem solving, dedication, professionalism etc. Whenever it comes time to do something I fully concentrate and proceed with the task I’m given. I work well with everyone around me, I am very polite and out going. I will dedicate 1000% of my time into this server as I am here to seek the best for the community, I feel that I have had my fair share of role playing and it has been the best experience, now I would like to pass what I have learned and help out new comers, I want to make sure that everyone who needs help gets it and making sure that there is no one breaking the rules. I have looked up to the staff that keep the city running, and always wanted to be apart of it, there has been many times where I have seen things going on around me that are far from fun, I want to make sure that stuff like that doesn’t happen and that people want to stay in the city and have a good time.

- What are your strengths: I have many strengths, they are determination, dedication, communication, helping out, working well with any situation. When I say I’m determined I mean I’m determined to do what’s best for the cause, I am determined to take actions on cases that need help, I’m determined to do what’s best for not just me but everyone. When I say I and dedicated to something I mean I’m dedicated to my position, I’m dedicated to the city and the community. When I say I am a good communicator I mean I let people talk, I let people say what needs to be said, I then speak back and help them out while doing what’s best, I communicate and explain to people what they are facing and how they can fix what they did wrong, or even congratulate them on something they did good. I also feel that I am good with helping out, I know coming to a new city with nothing besides your clothes is kinda hard to make a living, whenever I see someone who needs help I’m there to help whenever they ask me a question I more then likely have a answer I then know how to respond and act, I can then help them be successful or get the answer to the questions they may have.

- What are your greatest weaknesses: I would say I don’t have any “Greatest weaknesses”, but sometimes I can be a little pushy, looking for a cause.

- Will you be ready to leave the life of RP and become a admin: Yes, I will 1000% be ready to leave the life of RP to do what’s best and help out with the GRP community, I want the best for everyone else as I have had my share of the RP life and I want to make sure that everyone feels happy, also making sure that when someone needs the help that they get it, I will also make sure to stop people from breaking rules, and for the ones who break the rules get punished as it is ruing the fun.

- Will you be ready to sell your business: Yes, even tho the only business I have is a family business that I had helped pay for but is owned by a friend.

- Conclusion: I would like to say, that it would be a dream to become a admin, I have looked up to becoming one everyday, I have came close but failed was told to wait until next opening I then studied and now know everything by heart, I also wanted to say thank you to all the staff at GRP for making sure that everyone has a fun time.

Thank you!

T. Windsor

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Eduardo
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Eduardo Wolf
7. Your ID 128

Additional information
Id like to become an admin for many reasons, first of all, the current administration is looking for crime curators, something that im a great fit for, considering ive been deeply infested in the crime aspect of the server for many months. Moreover I have a lot of knowledge especially on the ghetto and crime rules, and I believe that I’ll be able to curate a gang very well. Not only this, but I believe I have good administrative skills, having lead a gang and been deputy leader in state orgs and criminal orgs before. Nonetheless I study administrative leadership in school which will come in handy for the job as an administrator on the Grand project. The last reason is that I enjoy helping people and I am good with judging different scenarios and matters. I have done my fair share of rulebreaks, as well as i have maintained good roleplay. I believe my rule knowledge and kindness will give me a good fit for the administration team.
2. What are your strengths? I’m a good judge, alot of activity, rarely do mistakes.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Letting people talk over me
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Absolutely
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Absolutely

Last edited:

Neo Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1) Nehoray Cohen
2) 16
3) GMT+2
4)10-15 Hours a day
5)Nehoray#2129
6)Neo Flame
7)Your ID:1569

Additional information

1)Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become a admin so i will be able to help the new players in the city. When i first joined the city i had no idea how to make money or how to do stuff. I don't want other people to be like that as well I like helping people every time someone askes me a question about grand RP and i know the answer i make sure to answer I'm playing this RP server for more then 6 months (EN 01) and i know stuff.

2) What are your strengths? My strengths is that I'm a typing very fast so if someone ask a question i can answer it very quick, I always make sure to be respectful to everyone, And I'm very mature for my age.

3) What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weaknesses are that there is some stuff that are hard for me to learn but i do learn it eventually

4)Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes i will be ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I dont have a business.

thank you for the opportunity

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aryan Lakra
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: DriftKing#3653
6. Your Nickname: Jimmy Balenciaga
7. Your ID: 461

Additional information

I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I have been in many illegal and legal orgs which means ive seen how both sides of the city is like.

2 .I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.

3 .I'm impatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if I think someone is being a idiot I’d tell them.

4 .Yes

5 .(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own any businesses.

Jessie Fingers

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Jessie Fingers

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Marcus Davison
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day: 16 hours
5. Your Discord: firehawk#4559
6. Your Nickname: Jessie Fingers
7. Your ID: 5186

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I have had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know some of the other admins in the city. I like the team very much. I have also met and gotten to know a lot of the players through my time as the head of AS in EMS and I’d very much enjoy helping these members of our community more than just patching wounds

2. What are your strengths?: I would have to say my greatest strength is my ability to be calm in any situation and keep a professional customer service attitude while doing it. I deal with some very “unique “ individuals on a daily basis and I always make sure they get patched up and leave with a smile :)

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My greatest weakness may have to be the fact that I am too much of a people person. I like to see people are happy and enjoying their time in the city. It’s my weakness because I feel really bad if I’m unable to get to them to revive them for example. Or if someone needs something and I’m unable to provide it. Just wish I had the ability to put a smile on everyone’s face

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? :Yes I have been fortunate enough to enjoy this great city to its fullest. Saving lives in EMS or taking lives in the arena and events. I’ve enjoyed it very much and want to make sure more people can enjoy it in the future :)

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I actually don’t own a business yet so no worries there :)

Davante

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anthony
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - CST
4. Average online per day - 8-12h
5. Your Discord - Insanity#8520
6. Your Nickname - Davante Pluxury
7. Your ID - 1525

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin - I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to a point where it becomes OOC situations, giving out punishments for those who are breaking high standards within servers rules. I want to be able to help those new in the city with a basic guide and help them with there journey in Grand Roleplay. Sometimes I have helped administrators with things.
2. What are your strengths - My time frame is completely flexible, I also have good Roleplay as I was Deputy of LSPD 3 times, with Cody Miles, Dangelo Green, and Colt Bennett, where we had high success and strong RP within the ORG. I was also a Deputy in Ballas under David Barnes where I did capture requests on discord and I am aware how to do them and the ORG had very high success and strong Roleplay. My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available. I believe in Loyalty and Respect for others, I have been playing football within my School district since 6th grade, and I am now in 12th so I believe in loyalty and respect a lot.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses - Sometimes I am way too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback in regards to me.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin - Yes I am ready to leave RP and become admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes I am ready to sell my business (atm) as its restricted to have a business while your an admin.

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Vatsal Mishra
IST :- Indian Standard Time
8-9 Hours
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
Justin Smith

Additional Information :-
The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 6 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place. I know I am young also but I have a lot of experience and time. I am also mature for my age.

2. My greatest strength are :- Quick Learner,
communication, motivation, patience, time management and honesty
3. My weaknesses are that I'm stubborn, pay to much attention to detail and I get a little agitated when I get interrupted by people.
4. Yes I will be ready to leave RP when the time comes
5. I will be ready to sell my business if I become an admin

Rohith Reddy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rohith Reddy
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online per day: 6+ hours
5. Your Discord: Omega x AG#6339
6. Your Nickname: Rohith Royal
7. Your ID: 319

Additional information

I have a lot of experience in server 1 and I came to server 2,I learnt a lot of things in the server 1 and I read all the rules and regulations of grand RP,I saw many people violating the RP rules and i want to punish whoever go against the RP rules ,I want to help new players who just started the game and don't know what to do and help leading to quality RP that they get a best experience playing grand RP.

I never interrupt people who are speaking, I am good listener.
I never lose my anger and talk bad.
I am so patient with people.
Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

If anyone don't follow the RP rules.
I sometime forget somethings and I will get lost in head.... happens with everyone.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Boss Gaming

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name: AHAAN JAIN
2. Your age: 27
3.Time Zone: IST (GMT+5:30) Play at NA time zone
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hrs
5. Your discord: BAD_BEAST#4252
6. Your nickname: AJ Richman
7. Your ID:1122

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I think I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I have worked under both spheres of influences on the server1 for 6 months, the crime and the state. I understand how tiring the job of an admin could be since we have over a 1000 active players on our EN 1 server event after the launch of EN 2 serverand other server too, I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server. I will make sure not even a single person who approaches me for a problem, does not go back with empty hands. With my experience, I can also suggest people how to react RPly in a particular situation.I will make sure no one break the server rules and if that player does he/she will be punished.

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it
b) I am not indecisive
c) Time Management
d) cooperative, helpful, team worker, Active, Good choices, Creative

My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator.

Yes , I been Experience Alot of Organization Specific EMS , Government deputy , LSPD , Gangster Bloods , Gangster Marabunta & Natinal Guard , I think it time for me move forward to Leave the Rp And Join as Administrator Team .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Tony Flynn

Tony Dundee
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Josh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: AEST
4. Average online per day: 13 - 14 Hours
5. Your Discord: Provoke#6582
6. Your Nickname: Tony Dundee
7. Your ID: 2006

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? To help out or community and the players.
2. What are your strengths? Activity, Devotion, Work Ethic, Communication
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Getting Distracted
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deepak Raj
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Mia Escobarr#3034
6. Your Nickname: Deepak Raj
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information
  • I know all the server rules and see that the amount of load on certain admins are extremely high and want to help remove the load and help run the community as efficiently as possible
  • I have strong communication skills
  • I'm good at retaining information
  • I am just and unbiased
  • I would say my greatest weakness is distractions as I have uni and other important commitments at the moment.
  • Yes, it will be totally fine for me to leave RP.
  • I do not have a business so it should not be an issue

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 10hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. rohit garg
7. 724

> I want to Become Admin because I want to help better the city and help the newer people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I also enjoy to help the newer players know the rules in the city so I wouldn't mind doing that. I have worked my way up in things in the city so the experienced helped me learn rules from both sides. I have been in a gang and have also been FIB so it really did help me learn the rules.

>My basic strength includes my RP Experience which I've gained since i stated playing RP and i am playing RP servers more then 2 years i have been in IND server and its gives me advantage . Decision Making, Communication Skills, Also i m thorough with all the rules. I'm active on discord alot. also i know how to fix bags or gliches + i work as Admin In IND Server so i can join the grp team.

>I tend to be a bit stern sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.

>I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players.

>I don't have a business.

Last edited:

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Kshitij Satija
2. 18
3. IST
4. 5+
5. kezzes#7616
6. Bruce Wayne
7. 1349
Additional Information
1. To improve the overall rp quality for the players, and to maintain order.
2. I'm quite friendly and I like order.
3. Somedays I need to stay offline full day.
4. Yes
5. Yes

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ethan Ryan
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours+
5. Your Discord: Yo Wraith#7994
6. Your Nickname: Wraith
7. Your ID: 2266

Additional information
I want to become an admin so I can help improve the current state of roleplay within grand roleplay. I have been a part of this project since the start of grand roleplay server 1. I have been dedicated to this server for a long time. Becoming an administrator is just my next step in completing everything I have wanted on this project. I can put a lot of time and passion into the project and make it a better place. I am dedicated to helping people out especially people that are new to the server. Helping people has always been a part of me since I was young. I am constantly trying to help people and make sure that the Roleplay is crystal clear. If I become an admin I will make sure that my ability to punish people is kept to a very minimum. At the same time, I still issue punishments accordingly
Multitasking

Ever since I was young either eating or playing with legos I have always been good at multi-tasking. If I have people shouting in my ear and I need to do something else I can still do things effectively and correctly.

Responsibility

Responsibility has always been a big part of me. Understanding what my responsibilities are is also something I excel in. Being aware and responsible for my actions is something I am good at. If I am told to handle something I will drop what I am doing to make sure that it gets done right away unless another situation must be handled.

Maturity

Being mature is something that we all must strive to be good at as admins. If you don't like what someone says you must respect what they have to say and understand where they are coming from. Arguing is never an option as an admin.

Respect

Respect is something that I have for all people. Unless it is lost. And respect is something I would like to earn and gain during my time as a staff member. You gain respect by the drops and you lose it by the bucketful. If my actions cause someone to dump that bucket on me. I focus on making it right so I am still respected. Respect is something I focus on and make sure that I have it for people and they have it for me.

Teamwork

Teamwork is something that is amazing to me. I have always been good at it. Whether in a video game or on the football field working together with others has always been amazing to me. I love working together and I think there is always a better outcome in a situation if you put 2+ minds alike and you think about solutions or strategies.

Point of view
I am good at seeing things from other people's POV. I am in the LSPD but I can see where maybe a gang member is coming from if they want to issue a complaint. As cops, we like to think that our own is always right but I like to forget everything else and focus on the situation at hand and what makes them feel that way.

Honesty
Not only is being honest important to others It is important to me. Being honest to those who I work around and love to be around is very important to me. I wouldn't have to think twice before telling the truth to behold if it is good or bad or has a chance to harm me. Respect is something else that I added and I feel that these 2 definitely connect for me.

Previous experince
I have been a staff member on just 2 servers on fiveM. Although FiveM and grand RP are different I still had the feel of things and understand staffing decisions

Spelling and grammar are something that I probably will never be good at but I try my best to work on them.

Yes anytime to help!
Yes, Without a doubt.

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Eduardo
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Eddie Pluxury
7. Your ID 128

Additional information
Id like to become an admin for many reasons, first of all, the current administration is looking for crime curators, something that im a great fit for, considering ive been deeply infested in the crime aspect of the server for many months. Moreover I have a lot of knowledge especially on the ghetto and crime rules, and I believe that I’ll be able to curate a gang very well. Not only this, but I believe I have good administrative skills, having lead a gang and been deputy leader in state orgs and criminal orgs before. Nonetheless I study administrative leadership in school which will come in handy for the job as an administrator on the Grand project. The last reason is that I enjoy helping people and I am good with judging different scenarios and matters.
2. What are your strengths? I’m a good judge, alot of activity, rarely do mistakes.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Letting people talk over me
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Absolutely
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Absolutely

+ If there is room for curators of state or crime, I most honorably would like to go in that direction.

Last edited:

Abby_Vuitton

Mod
Player
1. Your name IRL - Snappy
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - NA
4. Average online per day - 12-16h
5. Your Discord -Snappy#2739
6. Your Nickname - Snappy South
7. Your ID - 7052

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff.
-I've been a deputy in 4 different organisations and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term in this we was the first gang ever in GRP history to become a terrorist org. I was also deputy in Ballas where I did turf for them and helped post turfs which shows that I'm capable of being a crime admin and helping with turf. My desired admin role would be becoming a crime admin as I know every rule and specifically the turf and ghetto rules.

-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.
-Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.
-I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe its the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. I dont have a business

Top Bottom