Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Tony Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL : pushkar kumar
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : ISD
4. Average online per day : 7 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord : i'm commanderYT#6676
6. Your Nickname : tony royal
7. Your ID : 28081

Additional information
i want to become an admin because i have fluent english and i was played in server 1 and now i am in server 2 i know all the rules in the city and i was really like to helping the people in the city and as a quite person i had learned every thing about the city and i will respond to people who ever need my help and i also have some experience in ems,sahp and lifeinvader and i will make the server grteat by becoming an admin
my strength is i was a fast learner and i will learn every thing with in minitutes i was helping people and that people is my strength
i didn't have any weakness wheather i have a weakness it is my secret and if i have any weakness i will inform to you
yes i was ready to leave the rp life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes but i didn't have any business

Chase Choo

You don't know anything...
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Chase
2. 20
3. KST (Korea Standard Time)
4. Roughly 8 Hours a day
5. Hated #1000
6. Chase Powers
7. 39591

1. Hello guys,
I would like to become an admin for the city for reasonings below.

Having the ability to protect the city and making an impact that helps the players enjoy their experience that they have here is a tremendous factor on making a playerbase. The city needs gods that are understanding what happens in certain situations and understanding both sides to every story while following all general rules provided to them. Previously I have done moderation for other games such as the popular title "Rust", and did some game developing for "Roblox" as well, Doing successful there. Currently OOC I am serving in the military for the United States and I am mature and respectful to understand the rules set in place. Therefore if I am selected I promise to help benefit the city to the fullest extent. I havent been around the city for months on end but this doesnt limit the drive and commitment I have to help keep the people of the city happy. I would love to step out of the city as an individual, and help from the skys above and make an impact that people will love, while still issuing discipline when needed.

2. When it comes to my strengths there are many but I will list a few below that fit this setting:
a) I am from the United States and see that this server is English based which I am extremely fluent in and can understand well.
b) I have previous moderation for games and know how to deal with people, and can be mature in dealing with situations that need handled.
c) I am able to maintain professionalism and time management.
d) I am motivated and Dedicated to help in any type of situation thrown my way.

3. When it comes to my weaknesses they are limited as I can overcome anything if my mind is set for it:
a) Spiders
b) I do have a tendency to take on too much responsibility, I tend to help out on multiple situations and this shouldn't be a factor here so I am not too too worried about.

4. I am most certainly ready to become an admin and help in any possible way I can, as well as providing a fun experience.

5. I currently don't own a business. So I am a step ahead.

Thank you guys for your time I would love to help out,
Chase

Sanchez Hart

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL: Erdem
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 7-14
5. Your Discord: cluxzz#9999
6. Your Nickname: Sanchez Bolo
7. Your ID: 12083

Additional information

I have been playing in the city for a long time by now, now the server is being more and more popular there are more new players joining the server and most of them don’t know what to do and that’s why I wanna be there to help them and teach them the game and the server rules so they can fit in the rp world better. And by now I am playing on the server for months I have the experience to help people. I see that in game sometimes when I call an admin he/she can respond a little late because of the time difference of the players and I want that to go away and I will give all my effort to fix and help these kind of things. As I see in the forum website there are many threads that aren’t resulted at the correct time. I want to help fix these things. I speak english / turkish. I want to help with the turkish reports too.

I can speak different languages ( turkish and english) there so many players that are turkish and dont know what to do. I am organised on what I do , I am patient , love to help people , quick learner , good listener, these are my strengths.

If someone is not caring about my opinions I can get mad, I think everyone should respect eachother.

Yes for sure, I am ready

I am ready.

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Evan
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - Server time / IST
4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord - Smoke 🚬#0001
6. Your Nickname - Alex Shelby
7. Your ID - 43339

Additional information
- I want to become an admin because I have played GRP for a long time now and I have achieved all my goals, I've decided now that
it's time to help those who are new to the server and also make sure I help the server to run smoothly. I am very knowledgeable
of the rules so I believe the punishments I will give be fair and not biased. I have enjoyed my time in en02 and now I think it's time
to help people experience a good roleplay server without rule breaks.

- Communication
- Quick learner
- Good listener
- Patient
- Time management

- Only knowing one language (Language barrier)
- Nervous if it's a big project but nonetheless, I would do it.

Yes, I have done my time in the RolePlay scene and I have enjoyed it.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I do not own any business so shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for reading my application.

mQ0196_1024x1024.jpeg

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Ayan Mukherjee
2. 19
3. IST
4. 5 hours a day
5. Darco Pluxury#8418
6. Darco Baba
7. 4346
Additional information.
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP before i was removed from admin because of my mistakes which i have tried to rectify within the last 3 months. I want another chance as to become an admin
Good communication skills , can take wise decision
Sometimes lag out should not be a problem.
Yes
5 .Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Last edited:

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL Houssam El Mir
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone UTC +1
4. Average online per day 9 to 11 hours and sometimes more
5. Your Discord HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname Houssamwalker
7. Your ID 30142

Additional information
To do better things for server to be the best one rp server and because to help players to Play real Rp and be strict in Rp laws.
Strict, I like laws, Good social talking.
I'm inpatient sometimes and dont like people complaint.
Yes, i try everything on it and i try all the jobs.
Yes because i dont have one.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#6949
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
* I am playing this server since 2 year ago grand rp server is launched now i think i can assist new people hopping into the server. I have been seen the people breaking the rules in city so. I might assist them to do proper role play in this city
* I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Chief and I also have a more experience of working in the FIB, SAHP, NG.

Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
* Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it

Yes, build new friendships and learn further.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Evan
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - Server time / IST
4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord - Smoke 🚬#0001
6. Your Nickname - Alex Shelby
7. Your ID - 43339

Additional information
- I want to become an admin because I have played GRP for a long time now and I have achieved all my goals, I've decided now that
it's time to help those who are new to the server and also make sure I help the server to run smoothly. I am very knowledgeable
of the rules so I believe the punishments I will give be fair and not biased. I have enjoyed my time in en02 and now I think it's time
to help people experience a good roleplay server without rule breaks.

- Communication
- Quick learner
- Good listener
- Patient
- Time management

- Only knowing one language (Language barrier)
- Nervous if it's a big project but nonetheless, I would do it.

Yes, I have done my time in the RolePlay scene and I have enjoyed it.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I do not own any business so shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for reading my application.
- Was told to repost this app -

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Aniket

2. 23

3. IST

4. Around 6 to 7 hours on normal days and 14 to 15 hours on weekends.

5. Anii#1441

6. Ganesh Gaitondee

7. 3027

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I've played in both server EN#1 and server EN#2. It’s been more than 5 months playing on this server and more than 7 months in EN#1 and I believe I have accomplished everything. I have no difficulties making friends on the server. I have experience of EMS as I worked there and I also have experience of working in SAHP, GOV, NG and LI. I also have been a part of a gang. As I have this much experience so I know all the rules. So I think that its time that I should use my knowledge about this server to help the new players so that they can have a good time in this server without any problem. So I think it will be a great to help the administration team.

My strengths are that I am a patient, quick learner, Hard working, friendly and observe everything and then take a proper decision.

3. What are your greatest weakness?

My weakness are talkative, Anger control .

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business if i have one to become a part of admin. (I don't have any business).

Thanks for reading my application

Last edited:

Kang Brooks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
2. Your age - 15
3. Time zone - central time
4. Average online per day - 3-9 hours
5. Your Discord - kang#4527
6. Your Nickname - Kang brooks
7. Your ID - 35308

Additional information

I've been in sever one for more than an year so yeah so you can count on me.

1. I wanted to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain players interactions with others within the server IC situations and also OOC situations.
I also will do more than any other admin and listen to the problem be more help full than others.
-be reasonable with the punishments to players of the city who are breaking the server rules,
-I will help people who are new to the city with stuff like showing them where they can get a scooter stuff in that manner to get them started.
I've help administrators with people who use cheats, people who lied about situations that didn't happens all sorts of stuff.
-I've been in gangs, so I know how players try to cheat in game we had to call admins before I've had fib situations, so I know mostly about how things go down... but like I said I've been in gangs' stuff like that the Vago's too give more info I know how to roleplay pretty nice, also I'm a black intelligent young man I know every rule and specifically the turf and ghetto rules so I can help with that type of stuff.

- My time frame is stable and flexible, I'm on for most of the time, but will be on mostly when another admin are not on.
-Due to me having experience in other role play servers being an officer in another server I have experience on that type of stuff too.
-I put myself as different from the others considering I'm a very fair individual, I know how to discipline but I also keep it real.
-I believe keeping it real, telling how you feel is the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I keep it real I solve problems good to the point they may not be able to take the real deal feedback you feel me.

4 Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I am ready to sell any business that I own.

Admin

Bucky Rich

Player
Player
1. Krish Patil

2. 18

3. IST

4. Around 10 to 12 everyday.

5. Bucky#8143

6. Bucky Rich

7. 26241

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I have been on this server since 1 year I have give a lot of hours to this server and I have been on various orgs and I understand all the most of the rules of the server. I don’t even have any rule-break background. I think I should also try administration of this server as I know most of the rules. I understand what the specific rule-break is. Plus I have nothing else to do nowadays so I can give more hours. I have started playing EN2 recently but I am well-known with the most of the stuff happening in the city. I can mingle in with people even if I have to RP for sometime in some situations

I am a patient guy and I am a good listener

I tend to forget few things which sometimes might be important in the moment

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business if i have one to become a part of admin.

Almighty Jyxn

Indians call me jiguks
Player
Admin application

Information

1. IRL Name : Gal
2. Age : 17
3. Time Zone : GTM 2
4. Average online per day 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord : Dhar mann#9368
6. Your Nickname : Jynx Lovell
7. ID : 2778

Additional information

I want to become admin becouse I enjoy playing in this server and I love helping new people and guiding them through their RP life.
And i know being server administrator is a big responsibility with making sure that people dont break the rules
and organizing the events... Thats why i want to help you guys with that.

I love guiding people
Hardworker
Patient
Fast learner

I get nervous when lot of people ask me questions at the same time

Yes

Yes

EN1 VAGOS HIGH COMMAND | EN1 MARABUNTA HIGH COMMAND

Last edited:

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

. Your name IRL / Zessy
2. Your age /
3. Time zone / UTC +3
4. Average online per day / 8 -10 hours
5. Your Discord / ZESSY#7137
6. Your Nickname / Zessy Pluxury
7. Your ID / 15705

Additional information

- Well, first of all I would like to become an admin to be helpful to citizens. I am always in the city and I can realize people who are having problem. I have been playing in En1 and participated in legal, illegal and private organizations before. I think the RP is kinda done for me so this is a plus reason to become an admin. I am in GrandRp like 7 months and I assume I have learned enough to share my experiences. There are so many people who needs help with the growing population. I know that I can be there for them. In addition, I am originally Turkish but I am fluent in English at reading, writing and speaking so it will be easy to make things better.

- I have no difficulty in making decisions along with the emphaty. I can control my nerves and myself very easily. And I am a quick learner. I try to help everyone.

- I can’t stand being talked about my personality in a bad way. Such situations can cause a problem but the rest is easy.

- Yes, I am ready.

- I have no businesses but I would be ready if I had.

uzair shar

Player
Player
1. Muhammed Shar
2. 15
3. GMT+1
4. 4-8 hours per day
5. Shar#3687
6. Shamela Fingers
7. 16488

Additional information
1. I want to help out the community of the city and I have been in most orgs and dont most things, I’ve been in most legal orgs and I’ve been hc In every gang.

What are your strengths?
2. I can work under pressure pretty well and I know the rules there are to know.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
3. I have a tendency to have a short temper but I am trying to fix that right now.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
4. Yes I am willing to leave my rp life!

Will you be ready to sell your business?
5. I do not have a business so this isn’t a problem for me.

Thanks, Shamela
Delete pls

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dhrumil Patel
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone:GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:8 to 9 hour
5. Your Discord:Eva Roar 22822#7836
6. Your Nickname:Eva Patel
7. Your ID:22822
Additional information
-I try almost things in the server like try all jobs,events,ghetto fights and i have experience of legal org and i am high command in EMS. But now i want to join Admin Life and i want to help civilians and make happy both party with my fair dicesion.i want to maintain RP rules as a admin and really happy to want become a admin if i am selected.
My biggest strengths is my Family and My patience and this is very usefull in life.
-I dont have any weakness but i have problem with some fake people and unfair decisions.
-yes and i am very excited for become a admin and love to join admin team.
-yes but don't have any business in the city but if i have so i will sell my business for admin life

Kakashi Pluxury

I fear only god, not his creations.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Vansh Saxena
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:5-8hrs
5. Your Discord:GALAXY YT#5058
6. Your Nickname:Kakashi Pluxury
7.ID:15849

Additional inform
->I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management
and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that
I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awesome admin
I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

->Respects all
->Always follow anything which is told by elder admin
->response fastly
->try to solve problem without fight

->Stuttering, sometimes when I'm stressed I stutter.
->Lack of Patience

->Yes
->i dont have any.

Good man

Richard King
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Daksh Sharma
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day Avg 6 hours a day
5. Your Discord brinda italy#8931
6. Your Nickname Richard King
7. Your ID 11063

Additional information

I m in this city from a long ago and I really like RPing all day around, its a part of my daily life to have fun by RPing :). I have gained a lot of experience and I do the RP on the next level, I want to make this RP to the max level by helping all the players around as well as making them familiar to everyday RP. My main motto is to make sure that everyone enjoys. But, some times we have to face with Rule-breakers who ruin our full on going RP experience, I wish that all the players who break the rules intentionally for their own fun should be punished and if it was by mistake then they should get a chance to improve their mistakes for next time.

• I have a lot of experience into state section..
  • I always place my self to all the side to understand the situation.
  • I remain calm in every intense situation.
  • I have a friendly nature and I like to interact with more people daily.
  • I love to help people when they are in-need and expecting me help them only.

• I have the knowledge of all the general rules, state rules, event rules, etc but I believe that I m less familiar with crime section and I know that I will be familiar with that along with the time being an admin assistant.

I would love to do it to help the new players.

I don't have any at the moment

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jaden Polanco
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: Jaden#8008
6. Your Nickname: Jaden BluDikestar
7. Your ID: 2430

Additional information

I know I have made past mistakes that I regret greatly. As well as I have grown from those same mistakes and now know what to do and what not to do. As I said I now know rules like its the back of my hand.

I want to make sure everyone's experience in this server is A1 at all times. I will make sure no one is over using powers and make sure no one is getting mistreated at all times when ever I can. I know server rules like its from the back of my hand always. I feel I would fit an admin spot perfectly. I personally want to get rid of the people that make this server and others peoples experiences bad. I want to make sure when people speak about the server they say about how good, clean and safe it is from bad things as that is my main goal in this which is to make sure people are happy. I will always make sure to stay on no ones side no matter the situation

I noticed that the admin position listed attention to detail as a desirable skill for the position. I’d say that attention to detail is, in fact, my greatest strength. Discipline. Patient. Enthusiasm. Creative thinking. Task prioritization. Mature for my age.

Self-criticism. Works to much and I sometimes overdo getting my work done ahead of time. However, I am excellent at meeting deadlines, and with my attention to detail, I know my work is correct.

Yes I am ready to leave RP for this opportunity I feel my RP life is finished and ready to be stopped. In trade of the RP life I get to make sure other RP players experiences will be even better.

Yes. Always

Paki bastard

Player
Player
Information
1. Lindi gaxha
2. 14
3. GMT
4. 7 hours.
5. Camzz#3745
6. Lindi Bankss
7. 20104

Additional information
I would like to help out the server, I would also like to assist people, I would also like to help players with any of there questions how to grow on the server.
I am patient, helpful and understanding.
I get a little nervous when situations go out of control.
Yes.
Yes.

Top Bottom