Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#6949
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
* I am playing this server since 1 year ago grand rp server is launched now i think i can assist new people hopping into the server. I have been seen the people breaking the rules in city so. I might assist them to do proper role play in this city
* I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Chief and I also have a more experience of working in the FIB, SAHP, NG.

2. What are your strengths?
Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
* Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, build new friendships and learn further.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Giorgi Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL - Gio Avaliani
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - +4 GMT
4. Average online per day - 8-12h
5. Your Discord - @𝔸𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕒#4657
6. Your Nickname - Gio Avaliani
7. Your ID - 40851

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff.
-I've been a deputy in 2-3 different organisations and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term. My desired admin role would be an legal orgs because i Also was a LSPD HOD of (S.W.A.T) but in another city i know rules was a FIB HC also was an LSPD LEADER but another city know legal org and ilegal org rules. But generaly i know legal org rules

-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.
-Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.
-I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe its the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business as it is restricted to have a business as an admin.

I will ad some more info as i said my time zone is +4 i have good online so i can be avalible at nights and help people with there problems.
Hope i will be an admin ❤️

Last edited:

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Ethan
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:EST
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord:Yo Wraith#2266
6. Your Nickname: Wraith Armani
7. Your ID: 2266

Additional information

I want to become a admin to help the new people coming into Grand RP. I want people to have a good understanding of what this server is and what the community is like. I want to be the helping hand that people need when they need assistance. I want to become a admin to use my knowledge and strive as a admin. Another reason I want to become a admin is because it is something I have wanted to do for a very long time and it is something I can dedicate a lot of my time and passion to.

-Rules, I have a very good understanding of every rule and can name most of them by their number. I understand all of the details and other aspects to them

-Communication, I don't leave anything out whilst communicating with anyone. I like to make sure that they understand everything that I am saying and that I am clear.

-English, I speak very fluent in English and don't have any troubles understanding other accents

-Respect, I respect everyone no matter appearance or past respect is given.

-Patience, I can use my patience to help resolve difficult situations and see through them

-Perspective, I have been both a Legal and Illegal Leader. I understand both sides of the RP and how the rules work. I would become a asset to the admin team with all of my player knowledge and seeing both sides to a story.

There is not a lot that may hinder me from becoming a admin apart from me loosing my temper witch is manageable when pointed out I usually bite my lip before going too far.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - Evan
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord - Smoke 🚬#0001
6. Your Nickname - Alex Shelby
7. Your ID - 43339

Additional information
- I have been a player of en01 for a long time and have become very familiar with the rules and organizations. I have achieved
all my goals which include becoming HC in LEO organizations and Gangs. After my long time in en01 and some time
in en02, I should help those new to the server and help them experience good roleplay scenarios without people
running around breaking rules thinking they can do what they like.

- Quick Learner and listen well.
- Patient
- Time management
- Communication

3. What are your most significant weaknesses?
- Sometimes panic if I messed up an important thing.
- Only speak one language. "Language barriers"

Yes. I have done my time in the RolePlay scene and have achieved what I wanted.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes. I do not own a business so this shouldn't be a problem

Note: As this app is being posted, I am not a leader of an organization. My "Leader role" has still yet to be removed

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@sav4ge turko#7167 - Leon Salamanca - 37240
@DarkGamerX#4326 - Micheal Balkour - 19828
@HoussamWalker#7270 - Houssamel - 30142
Monster PLAYZ#3976 - Rocky Knights - 5485
@Anii#1441 - Ganesh Gaitondee - 3027
@Fatih#7748 - Fatih Nizam - 11013

Interviews will be at 18:00 Server time on 5th July 2022.

Tony Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : pushkar kumar
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 7 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord : i'm commanderYT#6676
6. Your Nickname : tony royal
7. Your ID : 28081

Additional information
i want to become an admin because i have fluent english and i was played in server 1 and now i am in server 2 i know all the rules in the city and i was really like to helping the people in the city and as a quite person i had learned every thing about the city and i will respond to people who ever need my help and i also have some experience in ems,sahp and lifeinvader and i will make the server grteat by becoming an admin
my strength is i was a fast learner and i will learn every thing with in minitutes i was helping people and that people is my strength
i didn't have any weakness wheather i have a weakness it is my secret and if i have any weakness i will inform to you
yes i was ready to leave the rp life
yes but i didn't have any business

Last edited:

Tony Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : pushkar kumar
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : ISD
4. Average online per day : 7 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord : i'm commanderYT#6676
6. Your Nickname : tony royal
7. Your ID : 28081

Additional information
i want to become an admin because i have fluent english and i was played in server 1 and now i am in server 2 i know all the rules in the city and i was really like to helping the people in the city and as a quite person i had learned every thing about the city and i will respond to people who ever need my help and i also have some experience in ems,sahp and lifeinvader and i will make the server grteat by becoming an admin
my strength is i was a fast learner and i will learn every thing with in minitutes i was helping people and that people is my strength
i didn't have any weakness wheather i have a weakness it is my secret and if i have any weakness i will inform to you
yes i was ready to leave the rp life
yes but i didn't have any business

Chase Choo

You don't know anything...
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Chase
2. 20
3. KST (Korea Standard Time)
4. Roughly 8 Hours a day
5. Hated #1000
6. Chase Powers
7. 39591

1. Hello guys,
I would like to become an admin for the city for reasonings below.

Having the ability to protect the city and making an impact that helps the players enjoy their experience that they have here is a tremendous factor on making a playerbase. The city needs gods that are understanding what happens in certain situations and understanding both sides to every story while following all general rules provided to them. Previously I have done moderation for other games such as the popular title "Rust", and did some game developing for "Roblox" as well, Doing successful there. Currently OOC I am serving in the military for the United States and I am mature and respectful to understand the rules set in place. Therefore if I am selected I promise to help benefit the city to the fullest extent. I havent been around the city for months on end but this doesnt limit the drive and commitment I have to help keep the people of the city happy. I would love to step out of the city as an individual, and help from the skys above and make an impact that people will love, while still issuing discipline when needed.

2. When it comes to my strengths there are many but I will list a few below that fit this setting:
a) I am from the United States and see that this server is English based which I am extremely fluent in and can understand well.
b) I have previous moderation for games and know how to deal with people, and can be mature in dealing with situations that need handled.
c) I am able to maintain professionalism and time management.
d) I am motivated and Dedicated to help in any type of situation thrown my way.

3. When it comes to my weaknesses they are limited as I can overcome anything if my mind is set for it:
a) Spiders
b) I do have a tendency to take on too much responsibility, I tend to help out on multiple situations and this shouldn't be a factor here so I am not too too worried about.

4. I am most certainly ready to become an admin and help in any possible way I can, as well as providing a fun experience.

5. I currently don't own a business. So I am a step ahead.

Thank you guys for your time I would love to help out,
Chase

Sanchez Hart

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL: Erdem
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 7-14
5. Your Discord: cluxzz#9999
6. Your Nickname: Sanchez Bolo
7. Your ID: 12083

Additional information

I have been playing in the city for a long time by now, now the server is being more and more popular there are more new players joining the server and most of them don’t know what to do and that’s why I wanna be there to help them and teach them the game and the server rules so they can fit in the rp world better. And by now I am playing on the server for months I have the experience to help people. I see that in game sometimes when I call an admin he/she can respond a little late because of the time difference of the players and I want that to go away and I will give all my effort to fix and help these kind of things. As I see in the forum website there are many threads that aren’t resulted at the correct time. I want to help fix these things. I speak english / turkish. I want to help with the turkish reports too.

I can speak different languages ( turkish and english) there so many players that are turkish and dont know what to do. I am organised on what I do , I am patient , love to help people , quick learner , good listener, these are my strengths.

If someone is not caring about my opinions I can get mad, I think everyone should respect eachother.

Yes for sure, I am ready

I am ready.

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Evan
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - Server time / IST
7. Your ID - 43339

Additional information
- I want to become an admin because I have played GRP for a long time now and I have achieved all my goals, I've decided now that
it's time to help those who are new to the server and also make sure I help the server to run smoothly. I am very knowledgeable
of the rules so I believe the punishments I will give be fair and not biased. I have enjoyed my time in en02 and now I think it's time
to help people experience a good roleplay server without rule breaks.

- Communication
- Quick learner
- Good listener
- Patient
- Time management

- Only knowing one language (Language barrier)
- Nervous if it's a big project but nonetheless, I would do it.

Yes, I have done my time in the RolePlay scene and I have enjoyed it.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I do not own any business so shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for reading my application.

mQ0196_1024x1024.jpeg

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Ayan Mukherjee
2. 19
3. IST
4. 5 hours a day
5. Darco Pluxury#8418
6. Darco Baba
7. 4346
Additional information.
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP before i was removed from admin because of my mistakes which i have tried to rectify within the last 3 months. I want another chance as to become an admin
Good communication skills , can take wise decision
Sometimes lag out should not be a problem.
Yes
5 .Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Last edited:

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL Houssam El Mir
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone UTC +1
4. Average online per day 9 to 11 hours and sometimes more
5. Your Discord HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname Houssamwalker
7. Your ID 30142

Additional information
To do better things for server to be the best one rp server and because to help players to Play real Rp and be strict in Rp laws.
Strict, I like laws, Good social talking.
I'm inpatient sometimes and dont like people complaint.
Yes, i try everything on it and i try all the jobs.
Yes because i dont have one.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#6949
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
* I am playing this server since 2 year ago grand rp server is launched now i think i can assist new people hopping into the server. I have been seen the people breaking the rules in city so. I might assist them to do proper role play in this city
* I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Chief and I also have a more experience of working in the FIB, SAHP, NG.

Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
* Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it

Yes, build new friendships and learn further.

Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Evan
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - Server time / IST
7. Your ID - 43339

Additional information
- I want to become an admin because I have played GRP for a long time now and I have achieved all my goals, I've decided now that
it's time to help those who are new to the server and also make sure I help the server to run smoothly. I am very knowledgeable
of the rules so I believe the punishments I will give be fair and not biased. I have enjoyed my time in en02 and now I think it's time
to help people experience a good roleplay server without rule breaks.

- Communication
- Quick learner
- Good listener
- Patient
- Time management

- Only knowing one language (Language barrier)
- Nervous if it's a big project but nonetheless, I would do it.

Yes, I have done my time in the RolePlay scene and I have enjoyed it.

Yes, I do not own any business so shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for reading my application.
- Was told to repost this app -

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Aniket

2. 23

3. IST

4. Around 6 to 7 hours on normal days and 14 to 15 hours on weekends.

5. Anii#1441

6. Ganesh Gaitondee

7. 3027

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I've played in both server EN#1 and server EN#2. It’s been more than 5 months playing on this server and more than 7 months in EN#1 and I believe I have accomplished everything. I have no difficulties making friends on the server. I have experience of EMS as I worked there and I also have experience of working in SAHP, GOV, NG and LI. I also have been a part of a gang. As I have this much experience so I know all the rules. So I think that its time that I should use my knowledge about this server to help the new players so that they can have a good time in this server without any problem. So I think it will be a great to help the administration team.

My strengths are that I am a patient, quick learner, Hard working, friendly and observe everything and then take a proper decision.

3. What are your greatest weakness?

My weakness are talkative, Anger control .

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business if i have one to become a part of admin. (I don't have any business).

Thanks for reading my application

Last edited:

Kang Brooks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
2. Your age - 15
3. Time zone - central time
4. Average online per day - 3-9 hours
5. Your Discord - kang#4527
6. Your Nickname - Kang brooks
7. Your ID - 35308

Additional information

I've been in sever one for more than an year so yeah so you can count on me.

1. I wanted to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain players interactions with others within the server IC situations and also OOC situations.
I also will do more than any other admin and listen to the problem be more help full than others.
-be reasonable with the punishments to players of the city who are breaking the server rules,
-I will help people who are new to the city with stuff like showing them where they can get a scooter stuff in that manner to get them started.
I've help administrators with people who use cheats, people who lied about situations that didn't happens all sorts of stuff.
-I've been in gangs, so I know how players try to cheat in game we had to call admins before I've had fib situations, so I know mostly about how things go down... but like I said I've been in gangs' stuff like that the Vago's too give more info I know how to roleplay pretty nice, also I'm a black intelligent young man I know every rule and specifically the turf and ghetto rules so I can help with that type of stuff.

- My time frame is stable and flexible, I'm on for most of the time, but will be on mostly when another admin are not on.
-Due to me having experience in other role play servers being an officer in another server I have experience on that type of stuff too.
-I put myself as different from the others considering I'm a very fair individual, I know how to discipline but I also keep it real.
-I believe keeping it real, telling how you feel is the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I keep it real I solve problems good to the point they may not be able to take the real deal feedback you feel me.

4 Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I am ready to sell any business that I own.

Admin

Bucky Rich

Player
Player
1. Krish Patil

2. 18

3. IST

4. Around 10 to 12 everyday.

5. Bucky#8143

6. Bucky Rich

7. 26241

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I have been on this server since 1 year I have give a lot of hours to this server and I have been on various orgs and I understand all the most of the rules of the server. I don’t even have any rule-break background. I think I should also try administration of this server as I know most of the rules. I understand what the specific rule-break is. Plus I have nothing else to do nowadays so I can give more hours. I have started playing EN2 recently but I am well-known with the most of the stuff happening in the city. I can mingle in with people even if I have to RP for sometime in some situations

I am a patient guy and I am a good listener

I tend to forget few things which sometimes might be important in the moment

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business if i have one to become a part of admin.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: Ly1INx#7278
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Life Angel GIF by AdminAngelLife

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent english and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations and have been an admin on another FiveM server project. I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run.

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

Chris Tucker Smoking GIF

Top Bottom