Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

1Dark1Ilya1

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yosef Essa
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2 hours
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠#9291
6. Your Nickname: Dark Ilya

7. Your ID: 2840

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Because, I have Good Experience and I would to share it, and I like to help the players in this server, and I see we don't have enough Admins to replay all the tickets and I would help to make grand RP Good Than any RP server

2. What are your strengths?

my patience im very patience guy , my good grand rp Rules knowledge, team worker ,Fast learner, Respecting all, I can Handle All the situations

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

If I Try To explain Something to someone and he is doesn't understand what i am saying, that's make me sad , but I try To explain to him again until he understands

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

I already had a good ride with RP in Grand RP, it's time to help people to get this experience

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, Sure I Don't have any Problem

Last edited:

Shan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL~Shandeep singh
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - UTC Kolkata
4.Average online per day~4-5 hours a day
5 Discord ~shansandhu#2018
6. Nickname~ shan
7. ID~ 40999

additional information

I want to be an admin because when I was in new in server i will see many players break a server rule and bully innocent players and i also see some of the government play not do their job perfectly if I will be a admin i will do my best to make the server better

I am Indian so I know many languages like Hindi, English, and Punjabi I know many new Indian players join daily so i know many Indian languages so i will help them

my weakness is studying but finally, i complete it

yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes
:):)

Last edited:

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day:10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname: Luna West
7. Your ID: 11405

Additional information

i have done everything in game.i was an admin before and i want to be again. i showed my skills and my experince before. now i will continue to my job
strong personality
true decision
i can be very angry sometimes
yes i am ready.
yes.

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yosef Essa
3. Time zone: GMT +2 hours
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠#9291
6. Your Nickname: Dark Ilya

7. Your ID: 2840

Additional information

Because, I have Good Experience and I would to share it, and I like to help the players in this server, and I see we don't have enough Admins to replay all the tickets and I would help to make grand RP Good Than any RP server

my patience im very patience guy , my good grand rp Rules knowledge, team worker ,Fast learner, Respecting all, I can Handle All the situations

If I Try To explain Something to someone and he is doesn't understand what i am saying, that's make me sad , but I try To explain to him again until he understands

I already had a good ride with RP in Grand RP, it's time to help people to get this experience

Yes, Sure I Don't have any Problem
This Guy Deserve

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Mafiabunny

Player
Player
1. Suhas

2. 17

3. EST

4. 4-8 hours a day

5. Mafia Bunny#9539

6. Mafia Bunny

7. 28381

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was officer in SAHP for about 2 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.

Thank you

- Mafia Bunny

Last edited:

susp3ct

Player
Player
⤜Information⤛
1. Your name IRL:
Tony
3. Time zone:
GMT+1
4. Average online per day:10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: suspect#6213
6. Your Nickname: Aaron Fingers
7. Your ID: 18475

Additional information

I want to become an admin to help uphold the rules of the server, help keep fair roleplay for players on the server, and punish those who don't follow the rules. I also want to help newcomers to the city and assist the admins with their reports. I want to help keep this server a fun place for people to roleplay in and assist in educating those who break any rules
I am Hard working and determined to fulfill my tasks without failing. i speak fluent english and also speak other languages like -french-arabic
If I am confident about a decision I made and if someone challenges me on it, I sometimes get angry but stay professional
Yes to help others with their journey in this city
Yes​

Last edited:

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL Houssam El Mir
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone UTC +1
4. Average online per day 9 to 11 hours and sometimes more
5. Your Discord HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname Houssamel
7. Your ID 30142

Additional information
To do better things for server to be the best one rp server and because to help players to Play real Rp and be strict in Rp laws.
Strict, I like laws, Good social talking.
I'm inpatient sometimes and dont like people complaint.
Yes, i try everything on it and i try all the jobs.
Yes because i dont have one.

maikandu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - Karl Rutes
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone
- GMT +3

- Atleast 2 hours on school days but in summer 5+ hours

5. Your Discord
- Material#9999

6. Your Nickname
- Material

7. Your ID

Additional information
- Because I want to keep the server safe from trollers and people who just come to the server to break rules. I would keep the server safe and good so people can play in peace without getting rdmed etc. I also have amazing experience being a staff and I would give my best for the best roleplay server ever. I always help the new comers who just join the server and have questions I will help them the way they need.

- My strengths are that I am a fast learner and I can handle people who can annoy me. No matter what I will never start abusing admin permissions. I have great english and I can type fast and in good grammar. I am always professional no matter what.

- I believe that I do not have any great weaknesses, I do everything best as I can.

- Yes anytime, I will give people the best experience from a city I can and will always help them.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
- I do not have a business.

- It would also mean the world to me if I got accepted, because I have been dreaming a lot of being an admin here and it would absolutely make my day.

Benjamin West

Most Hated
Player
1. Emircan
2. 21
3. GMT+3
4. 6-7 hours
5. emircani#9999
6. Benjamin West
7. 191
Additional information

I have been playing this game for a long time on a daily basis and have a lot of fun. I have experience with RP. I think it's time to become an admin because I like solving problems and I don't get angry quickly, and because I can speak Turkish and English as you know there is many Turkish players I will be able to solve a lot of problems, summer is approaching and I have nothing to do and I have a lot of time, I think I am suitable to be an admin.

I'm good at teaching people to do things I don't give up too quickly I have high accuracy and can do more than one job at the same time I like to help as much as possible I always have positive energy

I don't have many weaknesses, I just get angry when someone raises their voice at me or don't respect me

I am ready to leave RP life and become an admin

Yes i am ready

Aie00boi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.Alexandru
3.CET
4.10h
5.LeonardTyrone#4234
6.Tyrone Weedman
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an Admin? I would really be happy to become an admin due to the fact that i think everyone here should have a fun and fair experience! Currently im online 8h everyday on the server but, if I were to become an admin I would spend more time here. My goal is to prevent any bad things from happening and as I mentioned earlier, to ensure a good experience.

2. What are your strengths? Always happy to learn new things. Im also a very good listener and always stick to my task and don´t like to procrastinate. I always do what I am told to and I always try to get better. I also speak 3 laguages: English, German and Romanian perfectly. And i also handle a lot of things at a time pretty well.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I get mad at myself when doing things wrong which makes me do it even worse.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I don´t mind. I have experienced a lot of rp in the last days.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, to be honest, i don´t even have one.

Thank you very much for reading my application and I am very excited for your answer

Last edited:

Rocky Knights

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. sk.nesar
3.gmt +5:30
4.week days 4-6 hours weekends 12-14 hours
5.MONSTER PLAYZ#3976
6.Rocky Knights
7.id-5485
Additional information
a. I want to become admin because i have experienced a lot role play while playing in this server now i want to become admin and help people in serval situation and this could help server as well

a. well talking about my strength i am kind to the persons and begin respectful to everyone

a.my greatest weakness is trusting people unnecessaryly

a. yes, i am ready to leave the rp life and i experienced the rp during these 5months

a. yes i am ready to sell my business to become an administrator (to be honest i don't have a business)

thank you dear administrator for reading my information

Last edited:

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Aniket

2. 23

3. IST

4. Around 6 to 7 hours on normal days and 14 to 15 hours on weekends.

5. Anii#1441

6. Ganesh Gaitondee

7. 3027

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I've played in both server EN#1 and server EN#2. It’s been more than 3 months playing on this server and more than 6 months in EN#1 and I believe I have accomplished everything. I have no difficulties making friends on the server. I have experience of EMS as I worked there and I also have experience of working in SAHP, GOV, NG and LI. I also have been a part of a gang. As I have this much experience so I know all the rules. So I think that its time that I should use my knowledge about this server to help the new players so that they can have a good time in this server without any problem. So I think it will be a great to help the administration team.

My strengths are that I am a patient, quick learner, Hard working, friendly and observe everything and then take a proper decision.

3. What are your greatest weakness?

My weakness are talkative, Anger control .

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business if i have one to become a part of admin. (I don't have any business).

Turbonetika Allman

Player
Player
Information regarding application
1. My name IRL= Alex Allman
2. My age =24
3. Time zone =GB time zone
4. Average online per day =10 to 12 hours
5. Discord: Turbo Allman#2113
6.Nickname: Turbo Allman
7. Your ID 24867

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become an admin because i enjoy helping people in the city and admin role is just perfect to make new friends at the same time.

I have the patience to deal with people with a respectful manner.
I can learn very quickly.
I am also good at making people feel welcome.
I am very helpful to everybody

My biggest weakness is probably my cars as I'm a very big car enthusiast,
My other weakness is possibly enjoying the beach as its a very relaxing place to be and i spend most of my time their.

Yes absolutely i really do have alot of fun on the server EN 2 with my family and friends and being in the government but i would really like to move on from all RP and have a more responsible role in the state so i can help people enjoy the RP as much as i do/did.

I currently do not own any business but i am currently owning a house and I am in the government organization and in the Galaxy family but i am more than willing to leave all to become a admin so i can help the people of the state alot more.

Thank you for reading my Admin Application

Much Regards Turbo Allman

Micheal Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 8
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khaild Balkour
7. 21246

Additional information
I would like to become a Admin because I like helping people and I am very helpful to others and i am very nice when it comes to helping and understanding People, Also i will help anyone who needs help to understand the rules.
Communication skills, team work, management, understand of big problems, patient.
I get nervous in very intents situations.
Yes
Yes

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Nika abuladze
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone Georgian
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord Zamney#0019
6. Your Nickname Nicolas joestar
7. Your ID 16093

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Because i want to take an experience aswell but i also want to prove myself as an admin i was families Leader aswell on EN 1 and i have tons of experience in RP ive been roleplaying since quarantine started
2. What are your strengths? i can handle things in a preassure and i always do equality
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i can be pissed off pretty easily
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Top Bottom