Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL Houssam El Mir
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone UTC +1
4. Average online per day 9 to 11 hours and sometimes more
5. Your Discord HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname Houssamel
7. Your ID 30142

Additional information
To do better things for server to be the best one rp server and because to help players to Play real Rp and be strict in Rp laws.
Strict, I like laws, Good social talking.
I'm inpatient sometimes and dont like people complaint.
Yes, i try everything on it and i try all the jobs.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes because i dont have one.

maikandu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - Karl Rutes
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone
- GMT +3

- Atleast 2 hours on school days but in summer 5+ hours

5. Your Discord
- Material#9999

6. Your Nickname
- Material

7. Your ID

Additional information
- Because I want to keep the server safe from trollers and people who just come to the server to break rules. I would keep the server safe and good so people can play in peace without getting rdmed etc. I also have amazing experience being a staff and I would give my best for the best roleplay server ever. I always help the new comers who just join the server and have questions I will help them the way they need.

- My strengths are that I am a fast learner and I can handle people who can annoy me. No matter what I will never start abusing admin permissions. I have great english and I can type fast and in good grammar. I am always professional no matter what.

- I believe that I do not have any great weaknesses, I do everything best as I can.

- Yes anytime, I will give people the best experience from a city I can and will always help them.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
- I do not have a business.

- It would also mean the world to me if I got accepted, because I have been dreaming a lot of being an admin here and it would absolutely make my day.

Benjamin West

Most Hated
Player
1. Emircan
2. 21
3. GMT+3
4. 6-7 hours
5. emircani#9999
6. Benjamin West
7. 191
Additional information

I have been playing this game for a long time on a daily basis and have a lot of fun. I have experience with RP. I think it's time to become an admin because I like solving problems and I don't get angry quickly, and because I can speak Turkish and English as you know there is many Turkish players I will be able to solve a lot of problems, summer is approaching and I have nothing to do and I have a lot of time, I think I am suitable to be an admin.

I'm good at teaching people to do things I don't give up too quickly I have high accuracy and can do more than one job at the same time I like to help as much as possible I always have positive energy

I don't have many weaknesses, I just get angry when someone raises their voice at me or don't respect me

I am ready to leave RP life and become an admin

Yes i am ready

Aie00boi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.Alexandru
3.CET
4.10h
5.LeonardTyrone#4234
6.Tyrone Weedman
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an Admin? I would really be happy to become an admin due to the fact that i think everyone here should have a fun and fair experience! Currently im online 8h everyday on the server but, if I were to become an admin I would spend more time here. My goal is to prevent any bad things from happening and as I mentioned earlier, to ensure a good experience.

2. What are your strengths? Always happy to learn new things. Im also a very good listener and always stick to my task and don´t like to procrastinate. I always do what I am told to and I always try to get better. I also speak 3 laguages: English, German and Romanian perfectly. And i also handle a lot of things at a time pretty well.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I get mad at myself when doing things wrong which makes me do it even worse.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I don´t mind. I have experienced a lot of rp in the last days.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, to be honest, i don´t even have one.

Thank you very much for reading my application and I am very excited for your answer

Last edited:

Rocky Knights

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. sk.nesar
3.gmt +5:30
4.week days 4-6 hours weekends 12-14 hours
5.MONSTER PLAYZ#3976
6.Rocky Knights
7.id-5485
Additional information
a. I want to become admin because i have experienced a lot role play while playing in this server now i want to become admin and help people in serval situation and this could help server as well

a. well talking about my strength i am kind to the persons and begin respectful to everyone

a.my greatest weakness is trusting people unnecessaryly

a. yes, i am ready to leave the rp life and i experienced the rp during these 5months

a. yes i am ready to sell my business to become an administrator (to be honest i don't have a business)

thank you dear administrator for reading my information

Last edited:

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Aniket

2. 23

3. IST

4. Around 6 to 7 hours on normal days and 14 to 15 hours on weekends.

5. Anii#1441

6. Ganesh Gaitondee

7. 3027

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I've played in both server EN#1 and server EN#2. It’s been more than 3 months playing on this server and more than 6 months in EN#1 and I believe I have accomplished everything. I have no difficulties making friends on the server. I have experience of EMS as I worked there and I also have experience of working in SAHP, GOV, NG and LI. I also have been a part of a gang. As I have this much experience so I know all the rules. So I think that its time that I should use my knowledge about this server to help the new players so that they can have a good time in this server without any problem. So I think it will be a great to help the administration team.

My strengths are that I am a patient, quick learner, Hard working, friendly and observe everything and then take a proper decision.

3. What are your greatest weakness?

My weakness are talkative, Anger control .

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business if i have one to become a part of admin. (I don't have any business).

Turbonetika Allman

Player
Player
Information regarding application
1. My name IRL= Alex Allman
2. My age =24
3. Time zone =GB time zone
4. Average online per day =10 to 12 hours
5. Discord: Turbo Allman#2113
6.Nickname: Turbo Allman
7. Your ID 24867

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become an admin because i enjoy helping people in the city and admin role is just perfect to make new friends at the same time.

I have the patience to deal with people with a respectful manner.
I can learn very quickly.
I am also good at making people feel welcome.
I am very helpful to everybody

My biggest weakness is probably my cars as I'm a very big car enthusiast,
My other weakness is possibly enjoying the beach as its a very relaxing place to be and i spend most of my time their.

Yes absolutely i really do have alot of fun on the server EN 2 with my family and friends and being in the government but i would really like to move on from all RP and have a more responsible role in the state so i can help people enjoy the RP as much as i do/did.

I currently do not own any business but i am currently owning a house and I am in the government organization and in the Galaxy family but i am more than willing to leave all to become a admin so i can help the people of the state alot more.

Thank you for reading my Admin Application

Much Regards Turbo Allman

Micheal Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 8
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khaild Balkour
7. 21246

Additional information
I would like to become a Admin because I like helping people and I am very helpful to others and i am very nice when it comes to helping and understanding People, Also i will help anyone who needs help to understand the rules.
Communication skills, team work, management, understand of big problems, patient.
I get nervous in very intents situations.
Yes
Yes

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Nika abuladze
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone Georgian
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord Zamney#0019
6. Your Nickname Nicolas joestar
7. Your ID 16093

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Because i want to take an experience aswell but i also want to prove myself as an admin i was families Leader aswell on EN 1 and i have tons of experience in RP ive been roleplaying since quarantine started
2. What are your strengths? i can handle things in a preassure and i always do equality
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i can be pissed off pretty easily
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Gio Avaliani
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - +4 Georgia (not state)
4. Average online per day - 8-12h
5. Your Discord - @𝔸𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕒#4657
6. Your Nickname - Gio Avaliani
7. Your ID - 40851

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff.
-I've been a deputy in 2-3 different organisations and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term. My desired admin role would be an legal orgs because i Also was a LSPD HOD of (S.W.A.T) but in another city i know rules was a FIB HC also was an LSPD LEADER but another city know legal org and ilegal org rules. But generaly i know legal org rules

-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.
-Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.
-I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe its the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business as it is restricted to have a business as an admin.

I will ad some more info as i said my time zone is +4 i have good online so i can be avalible at nights and help people with there problems.
Hope i will be an admin ❤️

Last edited:

ScarLex

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
Your name IRL: Fatih
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: Fatih#7748
6. Your Nickname: Fatih Nizam
7. Your ID: 11013

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin?: I've been in town for a long time, I can see this days that there is a lot of new people joining the city , soo i want to help them and make them dont feel alone in city by getting our help and by my experience in RP. There is so much pending threads on forum and I want to see clean page and Usually I have to open forum because sometimes Admins coming late, it causes a lot of threads waiting in pending room, I want to fix this problem for players.

2. What are your strengths?: I can speak different languages english-turkish (and i think there is a lot turkish people in the city ) , im soo patient , quick learner , and able to make the conversation with the other people good and let them understand the situation. Im so punctual, Im doing every job in time.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: If there is a too much noise I can lose my focus. If some people dont cares my opinions and thoughts i can get mad

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes sure, Im totally agree with this.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Sure, Im ready for it.

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Gio Jimko

Lead Never Follow
Player
1. Your name IRL - Gio Avaliani
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - +4 Georgia (not state)
4. Average online per day - 8-12h
5. Your Discord - @𝔸𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕒#4657
6. Your Nickname - Gio Avaliani
7. Your ID - 40851

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff.
-I've been a deputy in 4 different organisations and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term in this we was the first gang ever in GRP history to become a terrorist org. I was also deputy in Ballas where I did turf for them and helped post turfs which shows that I'm capable of being a crime admin and helping with turf. My desired admin role would be becoming a crime admin as I know every rule and specifically the turf and ghetto rules. Also was a LSPD HOD of (S.W.A.T) but in another city i know rules was a FIB HC also was an LSPD LEADER but another city know legal org and ilegal org rules.

-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.
-Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.
-I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe its the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business as it is restricted to have a business as an admin.

I will ad some more info as i said my time zone is +4 i have good online so i can be avalible at nights and help people with there problems.
Hope i will be an admin ❤️
++

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

DemonIndia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Dhruv
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone- GMT 05:30+
4. Average online per day- 9-11 hours
5. Your Discord - DemonIndia#0778
6. Your Nickname - Damon Hellsing
7. Your ID - 31516

Additional information
1.) Grand RP server provided a very good experience and various opportunities for me, I want to preserve that experience for other and make it a better place.
2.) Calm and pleasing attitude, Good level of communication skills, hard working are some of my strengths.
3.) Sometimes being lazy is my greatest weakness lol
4.) Yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin
5.) Currently I don't have any business and its OK with me to don't own a business in future as well. (Yes)

Sanchez Hart

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Erdem

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day: 7-14

5. Your Discord: cluxzz#9999

6. Your Nickname: Sanchez Bolo

7. Your ID: 12083

Additional information

I wanna be an admin because to this day I faced almost everything in the game like punishments or other stuff. And I think that I want to do other things that the game has and that is helping people for my case. I love to help people and try to teach them the game. Even when I am a normal player in the game I always help new players. I think that I have the experience to be an admin and hope to be one day. I am very organised on what I do. I would love to answer players questions and try to help them. I want to try new things.

My strenghts are that I am patient.

I can get mad sometimes but can control my self.

Yes for sure!

I will for sure!

Last edited:
Top Bottom