Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Kyle Reaper

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Kacper
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+2
4. Average online per day
4-9h
5. Your Discord
ᴸᵉʷᵈXteczek#5034
6. Your Nickname
Obito Uchiha
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I'm an EX Head admin of Polish RP servers and im looking for new job. My Journey with RP started 5 years ago. As an admin i want to help players with their problems, bugs and questions. Admins are here to help people and answer their questions etc. Sometimes it isn't a very easy task to do when you need to be objective to every person words.
2. What are your strengths?

I can communicate well with people
I don't get stressed so fastly
I'm Objective - thanks to that i can give a fair result
I listen to every word that person says.
I'm a fast learner, i can learn new things very easy and use them when needed

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Sometimes i'm lazy like every people
I get very angry when someone insults parents etc even for a joke, in my opinion you shouldn't joke about that.
I have a trust issues but it is a thing that i can deal with

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

I want to become an admin for sake of other players so yeah.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@Brandonn#0618 - Brady Smith - 31796
@HoussamElMir#7270 - Houssamel - 30142
@Dark_leader1#1152 - Dino lopes - 13814
@banks#5753 - Martin bozo - 38738
Kakashi Kirigaya #0302 - Kakashi Kirigaya - 27321
@Deejaywale Babu#8618 - Deejaywale Babu - 14133
@! DaRk KniGhT !#1565 - Knight Galaxy - 8103
@Nêçîrvan#6355 - Negi Ilya - 6594

Interviews will be at 18:00 Server time on 27th June 2022.

Nathan Gonzalez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Nathan
2. 16 (Turned 16 recently)
3. EST
4. 5-10 hours a day
5. Nathanz
6. Nathan Gonzalez
7. 34255

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO /FTA for the LSPD for about 1 month in another server, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.

Thank you

- Nathan Gonzalez

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+12
4. Average online per day: 8 to 11 Hours (May Very More)
5. Your Discord: Kay Pluxury#9535
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313

Why do you want to become an administrator?
I want to become an administrator due to problems in the city. I am very respectful, I listen to others like Kerem Vuitton and understand and know most server rules (IC/OOC). I can act effectively in any situation When things/problems come my way I always solve them NO MATTER WHAT. I am a very responsible and kind hearted person so I will be good. Over my time in the city I have been co leaders so I can handle stuff very well. I am very active on this server so why not give it ago. 🙂

What are your strengths?
I am well matured for my age.
Due to my different timezone to other admins I will be online when there are less admins on. (UTC+12)
I HATE when people disrespect me or others so I will make sure everyone has respect including me.
I am a active learner so I am always ready.
I have very fluent English. (From New Zealand)

What are your biggest weaknesses?
Stuttering, sometimes when I'm stressed I stutter which most of the time I can control (Only been happening recently)

Will you be ready to leave RP life?
Yes, I would like to help other have fun in RP life!

Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes (I Don't Have One)

Ex FiveM Staff
Ex Rust Admin
Ex Technical Advisor
Lots more experiences

Please give me a chance and
Thank you!!! - Kay Pluxury

Last edited:

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
1. Noah Achache
2. 16
3. EST
4.8-10 Hours a day
5. noliky#4506
6. Noah Achache

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awsome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am very mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations
Previous Admin On 4 Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

P.S give me a chance

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Emre
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC +3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): I usually available from 02:00 PM till to (01:00 AM).
5- Average online per day: 8+ hours
6. Your Discord: bemreq#0666
7. Your Nickname: Yusuf Vuitton
8. Your ID: 6741
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: It doesn't matter to me, whatever position is suitable can be there.

Additional information

-My biggest reason is that I love helping, teaching and communicating with people, and I think I've done enough in my gaming career. I want to be informative and instructive to people to improve the quality of Role-Play on the server. Considering that I have plenty of game time during the day, I think I can contribute to Grand RP's large community and Role-play structure. I've been in town long enough and i spent so much times for organizations, I was HC of NG for 4 terms in EN1 , I was HC for FIB in EN1 and for now I'm Deputy of Los Santos Vagos in EN1. now I see myself as someone who explains and teaches people the rules, so it would be an honor to see me help you and the players.

-I think I am calm and solution-oriented in situations, and I also rely on my ability to listen and explain when communicating with people. Because I know the rules, I believe that I can overcome situations with my experience and knowledge. And if I have shortcomings, I believe that I can overcome them with my ability to learn quickly. I think it's a good feature of me that I don't hesitate to get support as I can support in many issues.

-I think that the most important of my weaknesses is questioning and criticizing myself a lot. I fight with myself most of the time, but I want to improve myself that I should trust the decisions I make. Another is my experience as an admin, but I think I can overcome this issue by learning quickly.

-Yes, i am ready. Because I think that I spent enough time in the city and learned, had fun, and developed myself and those around me.

-Yes, i am ready for sell.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-No, I am ready to devote myself fully to my work and to this community.

mikailarioz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

• Your name IRL - Mikail Arioz
  • Your age - 18
  • Time zone - BST GMT+1
  • Average online per day - Around 5 hours
  • Your Discord - mikailarioz#6451
  • Your Nickname - Mikail Arioz
  • Your ID - 32860

Additional Information

Why do you want to become an admin? - I want to help players and keep the server peaceful. I am sick of people leaving RP and breaking rules so I would like to change this.

What are your strengths? - I can response fast so I would be able to witness what is happening. I am good at following instructions and I learn quick.

What are your greatest weaknesses? - I might not be able to understand the game rules as I am not experienced in RP games but I would be able to learn the rules quickly so it will be a minor problem when I start but it won’t be problem afterwards.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes I would be able to leave RP life as I am not really involved in it anyways

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes as I don’t have any business

Murcileo

Not much information :)
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Gurkan
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 10-12
5. Your Discord sav4ge turko#7167
6. Your Nickname Leon Salamanca
7. Your ID 37240

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Because I love heliping people, I have a patient personality.
I think I'm good at talking to people and I was admin other games,forum. I speak english very well

2. What are your strengths? I can empathize, thanks to this feature I believe I can solve problems
because i speak english well I think I am suitable for this job.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My great weaknesses toxic people but I met a lot like this people
and i know what i have to do. Therefore this is easy for me.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? I am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)I am ready to sell my
everything

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#6949
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
* I am playing this server since 1 year ago grand rp server is launched now i think i can assist new people hopping into the server. I have been seen the people breaking the rules in city so. I might assist them to do proper role play in this city
* I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Chief and I also have a more experience of working in the FIB, SAHP, NG.

Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
* Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it

Yes, build new friendships and learn further.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Aurimas Pukelis

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 19
3. GMT
4. 7
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Micheal Balkour
7. 19828

Additional information
I would like to become a Admin Because I feel like I would be a perfect fit for the Administers and I am willing to help everyone that needs help and i will listen to anyone that is higher i will make sure to never ever mess around because Admin is a very serious role to take and in order to get the role you will need to prove yourself and i am willing to prove myself and i willing to Help people and explain the rules and make sure people understand the rules. I also know every single one of the rules so i will show that i am a good Admin. Thank you
Helping People, Explanation, Knowledge.
Talking, I sometimes forget some words and don't finish my sentences.
Yes
Yes

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah

2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 7-8 HOURS
5. nomansherazi#7010
6. Sultan Shah
7. 14453
Additional Information
1.why do you want to become an admin?

Ans: I want to become an admin assassint for now. because i want to make sure that the new peoples get the proper and correct information about the rules and the server and i want to clear all the questions to peoples about grand RP and want to help the peoples regarding their questions and i want to clear the questions popping in the minds of new and old members.
2. what are your strengths?
Ans: I respect all the peoples and i can handle all type of situtions and i am fast learner.
3.what are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans: I get angry very fast but i am working on it very soon it will get fixed.
4. will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans: Yes, to become an admin i can do anything.
5.will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans: Yes, to become an admin i can do anything.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS FOR READING😇
sorry if something is gone wrong by me

Last edited:

1Dark1Ilya1

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yosef Essa
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2 hours
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠#9291
6. Your Nickname: Dark Ilya

7. Your ID: 2840

Additional information

Because, I have Good Experience and I would to share it, and I like to help the players in this server, and I see we don't have enough Admins to replay all the tickets and I would help to make grand RP Good Than any RP server

my patience im very patience guy , my good grand rp Rules knowledge, team worker ,Fast learner, Respecting all, I can Handle All the situations

If I Try To explain Something to someone and he is doesn't understand what i am saying, that's make me sad , but I try To explain to him again until he understands

I already had a good ride with RP in Grand RP, it's time to help people to get this experience

Yes, Sure I Don't have any Problem

Last edited:

Shan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL~Shandeep singh
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - UTC Kolkata
4.Average online per day~4-5 hours a day
5 Discord ~shansandhu#2018
6. Nickname~ shan
7. ID~ 40999

additional information

I want to be an admin because when I was in new in server i will see many players break a server rule and bully innocent players and i also see some of the government play not do their job perfectly if I will be a admin i will do my best to make the server better

I am Indian so I know many languages like Hindi, English, and Punjabi I know many new Indian players join daily so i know many Indian languages so i will help them

my weakness is studying but finally, i complete it

yes

yes
:):)

Last edited:

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day:10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname: Luna West
7. Your ID: 11405

Additional information

i have done everything in game.i was an admin before and i want to be again. i showed my skills and my experince before. now i will continue to my job
strong personality
true decision
i can be very angry sometimes
yes i am ready.
yes.

Mafia Paul

Iam a Fking Retard
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yosef Essa
3. Time zone: GMT +2 hours
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠#9291
6. Your Nickname: Dark Ilya

7. Your ID: 2840

Additional information

Because, I have Good Experience and I would to share it, and I like to help the players in this server, and I see we don't have enough Admins to replay all the tickets and I would help to make grand RP Good Than any RP server

my patience im very patience guy , my good grand rp Rules knowledge, team worker ,Fast learner, Respecting all, I can Handle All the situations

If I Try To explain Something to someone and he is doesn't understand what i am saying, that's make me sad , but I try To explain to him again until he understands

I already had a good ride with RP in Grand RP, it's time to help people to get this experience

Yes, Sure I Don't have any Problem
This Guy Deserve

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Mafiabunny

Player
Player
1. Suhas

2. 17

3. EST

4. 4-8 hours a day

5. Mafia Bunny#9539

6. Mafia Bunny

7. 28381

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was officer in SAHP for about 2 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.

Thank you

- Mafia Bunny

Last edited:

susp3ct

Player
Player
⤜Information⤛
1. Your name IRL:
Tony
3. Time zone:
GMT+1
4. Average online per day:10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: suspect#6213
6. Your Nickname: Aaron Fingers
7. Your ID: 18475

Additional information

I want to become an admin to help uphold the rules of the server, help keep fair roleplay for players on the server, and punish those who don't follow the rules. I also want to help newcomers to the city and assist the admins with their reports. I want to help keep this server a fun place for people to roleplay in and assist in educating those who break any rules
I am Hard working and determined to fulfill my tasks without failing. i speak fluent english and also speak other languages like -french-arabic
If I am confident about a decision I made and if someone challenges me on it, I sometimes get angry but stay professional
Yes to help others with their journey in this city
Yes​

Last edited:
Top Bottom