Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Gio Avaliani
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - +4 Georgia (not state)
4. Average online per day - 8-12h
5. Your Discord - @𝔸𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕒#4657
6. Your Nickname - Gio Avaliani
7. Your ID - 40851

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff.
-I've been a deputy in 2-3 different organisations and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term. My desired admin role would be an legal orgs because i Also was a LSPD HOD of (S.W.A.T) but in another city i know rules was a FIB HC also was an LSPD LEADER but another city know legal org and ilegal org rules. But generaly i know legal org rules

-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.
-Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.
-I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe its the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business as it is restricted to have a business as an admin.

I will ad some more info as i said my time zone is +4 i have good online so i can be avalible at nights and help people with there problems.
Hope i will be an admin ❤️

Last edited:

ScarLex

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
Your name IRL: Fatih
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: Fatih#7748
6. Your Nickname: Fatih Nizam
7. Your ID: 11013

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin?: I've been in town for a long time, I can see this days that there is a lot of new people joining the city , soo i want to help them and make them dont feel alone in city by getting our help and by my experience in RP. There is so much pending threads on forum and I want to see clean page and Usually I have to open forum because sometimes Admins coming late, it causes a lot of threads waiting in pending room, I want to fix this problem for players.

2. What are your strengths?: I can speak different languages english-turkish (and i think there is a lot turkish people in the city ) , im soo patient , quick learner , and able to make the conversation with the other people good and let them understand the situation. Im so punctual, Im doing every job in time.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: If there is a too much noise I can lose my focus. If some people dont cares my opinions and thoughts i can get mad

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes sure, Im totally agree with this.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Sure, Im ready for it.

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Last edited:

Gio Jimko

Lead Never Follow
Player
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 40851

-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-I've been a deputy in 4 different organisations and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term in this we was the first gang ever in GRP history to become a terrorist org. I was also deputy in Ballas where I did turf for them and helped post turfs which shows that I'm capable of being a crime admin and helping with turf. My desired admin role would be becoming a crime admin as I know every rule and specifically the turf and ghetto rules. Also was a LSPD HOD of (S.W.A.T) but in another city i know rules was a FIB HC also was an LSPD LEADER but another city know legal org and ilegal org rules.

-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.
-Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.
-I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe its the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business as it is restricted to have a business as an admin.

I will ad some more info as i said my time zone is +4 i have good online so i can be avalible at nights and help people with there problems.
++

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

DemonIndia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Dhruv
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone- GMT 05:30+
4. Average online per day- 9-11 hours
5. Your Discord - DemonIndia#0778
6. Your Nickname - Damon Hellsing
7. Your ID - 31516

Additional information
1.) Grand RP server provided a very good experience and various opportunities for me, I want to preserve that experience for other and make it a better place.
2.) Calm and pleasing attitude, Good level of communication skills, hard working are some of my strengths.
3.) Sometimes being lazy is my greatest weakness lol
4.) Yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin
5.) Currently I don't have any business and its OK with me to don't own a business in future as well. (Yes)

Sanchez Hart

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Erdem

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day: 7-14

5. Your Discord: cluxzz#9999

6. Your Nickname: Sanchez Bolo

7. Your ID: 12083

Additional information

I wanna be an admin because to this day I faced almost everything in the game like punishments or other stuff. And I think that I want to do other things that the game has and that is helping people for my case. I love to help people and try to teach them the game. Even when I am a normal player in the game I always help new players. I think that I have the experience to be an admin and hope to be one day. I am very organised on what I do. I would love to answer players questions and try to help them. I want to try new things.

My strenghts are that I am patient.

I can get mad sometimes but can control my self.

Yes for sure!

I will for sure!

Last edited:

nikito_niko

Player
Player
2. Your age - 16
7. Your ID - 40851

-I've been a deputy in 2-3 different organisations and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term. My desired admin role would be an legal orgs because i Also was a LSPD HOD of (S.W.A.T) but in another city i know rules was a FIB HC also was an LSPD LEADER but another city know legal org and ilegal org rules. But generaly i know legal org rules

++

Finley

Well Known member
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ishan
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone IST(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day5-6 hours (6-7 hours on weekends)
5. Your Discord Ishan Aditya#0007
6. Your Nickname Finley Hawk
7. Your ID 2062

Additional information
I have been in this community for over a year and achieved several high ranking positions in both factions. But as I have enjoyed RP in both the En Servers i want to let others enjoy and solve their problems by answering the tickets and punish those who breaks the rule and due to that keeping this community strong.

~Experience as leader
~Communication Skills
~Good Listener
~Keeping brain in calm mode every time
~Knowledge of RP terms and rules

~Anger Issues

~yes

~yes

Last edited:

Shamela Xoxo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Muhammed Shar
2. 15
3. GMT+1
4. 6 hours+
5. shamela#3687
6. Shamela Fingers
7. 16488

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot I can do with helping the community in GRP. I really like to guide people and help them with everything I can do and i feel it would be even easier and effective as an admin. I have been in GRP for a couple months but have been in many different RP servers so I have learnt a lot from them and I want to make sure everyone gets the amazing experience as I have in the past half a year!

What are your strengths?
2. I am fluent in English and know some Punjabi and Urdu. I can use these skills to advantage when speaking with native English speakers and help with their speaking. I am also a very quick learner and which means I can handle players in the rp situation and I will be always making right decision, no discrimination,no racism and great teamwork.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
3. I can sometimes get sidetracked and have a little bit of a temper when I get exited but I'm working the fix it right away!

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
4. Yes.

Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes.

Last edited:

Micheal Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 8
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khaild Balkour
7. 21246

Additional information
I would like to help people and assist them with all of my help and help them grow in the city and i am very nice and understanding so i would like to help others.
Team Work, Management, Understanding, Patient, Calm, Caring, Helping
I got nervous when the situation goes out of control.
yes
Yes

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Mafiabunny

Player
Player
1. suhas
2. 17
3. UTC +5:30
4. 2-6 hours a day
5. Mafia Bunny#9539
6. Mafia Bunny
7. 28381

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a SAHP officer for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 100% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.

Thank you

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
I would like to help people and assist them with all of my help and help them grow in the city and i am very nice and understanding so i would like to help others.

Team Work, Management, Understanding, Patient, Calm, Caring, Helping

I got nervous when the situation goes out of control.

yes

Yes
As i know He Is Perfect knowledge person

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Gaga Marsagishvili
3. GMT +3
4. 4-5 hours a day
5.Gagla#7670
6.Gagla Clappa

1.reason why i want to become an admin is that i want to help people out, to get better understanding of the game since there is many neww players those who dont understand the rules i have huge experience in game and i have been in all kinds of situations on Various GRP Servers so i will be able to handle all kind of situations.
2.My Biggest Strength is that i am experienced and i can handle stressful situations easily and i am good at explaining.
3.I dont think i have any weaknesses
4.Yes im ready to leave my rp life anytime to become an admin
5.I dont have any but im pretty sure if i had one i would've sold it.

Top Bottom