Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Yigit Firstblood

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Yigit

2. Your age - 16 (almost 17)

3. Time zone - GMT+3

4. Average online per day - 6-7 hours

5. Your Discord - PranTe#7620

6. Your Nickname - Yigit Drilliskillaz

7. Your ID - 21914

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
=I like helping ppls with their problems,i am very experienced i have been in almost every single organization in first city this why i have been in a lot of rp situtation and nowadays i want to rank my experience up and help ppls about their experience.

2. What are your strengths?
=I can find ways to solve problems easily,i can listen everyones problem and i trust my rule knowledge.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
=i can get angry in unfair and disrespectful situtations.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
=Yes,as i said i have seen a lot of situtations as a leo or bandit in first city.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=i dont have businnes.

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Name IRL - Iman Banerjee
Age - 17
Time Zone - IST
Average online per day - 6-8 hours
Discord - A2z Playz YT#7814
Nickname - Lakaa Legend
Id - 42070

1. Why do you want to become an Admin :-

Sir,
I want become admin because i want help other admins to make the city better than ever. where no one will break rules, everyone will get punished if they break rules doesn't matter who is he. maybe he's my best friend but rules are rules. I'll punish him if he breaks rules. and also i want to make a change in the system of this city and make every single thing crystal clear . not nepotism or anything if my brother is in the city and he does a mistake and i have to ban him for that . i will not think twice cause rules are rules no exception.

2. What Are you strengths :-

My main strength is My patience .and i know all the city rules and also i think my another strength is i know programming also and I'm also friendly and i think my another main strength is My honesty , And i can manage a team very easily and also i can convince anyone and also i dont care who is the person but if he has made any mistake he need to be punished and also if he did not do any thing wrong and got punished i will not think twice before taking step against the person who punished him. and if he did mistakenly i will warn him and leave cause everyone do mistakes.

3. What are your weaknesses?

As per me my greatest weakness is that i dont think who is in front of me and doing a mistake and for this i face troubles some time . and also my experience in this specific field is not that much i became admin in many discord servers and also I'm a xbox ambassador and xbox forum moderator but i hope if i become admin I'll gain my experience.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me.

Yes, i can sell everything cause i have to be admin(in city)

Last edited:

Swain Darkin

Well-Known Player
Player
Information:
Your name IRL: Stefan Djordjevich
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +1- Belgrade, Serbia
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 7AM-22PM
5. Average online per day: 12-13h
6. Your Discord: Djordjevic__#1218
7. Your Nickname: Adriana Martinez
8. Your ID: 49389
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:
State Section.

Additional information:
* Here it is... There are a couple of valid reasons why you would like to be the admin of this best roleplay server. I have really a lot of experience with RP. I was admin level 4 on RS01 server, many people know me as Swain Darkin ID:930. I was also an admin on 4 different Five-m servers and I have a lot of experience and I know all of the commands. I would like to help players in certain situations, I would do my best to be fair and review situations seriously and in detail.

* In addition of being very active, there are many other advantages. I am very patient and understanding with all players. I am always here to help, resolve conflicts, situations that spoil RP. The biggest advantage regarding RP is that I know the rules very well. I didn't learn them, but in these 7 years of playing RolePlay I went through various situations and therefore perfected them really easy.

* My weakness is rashness... I like to do things well and quickly. A small problem with rashness is that sometimes I make a mistake in my haste.

* Yes, i am ready to leave RP life!

* I dont have a business, but if i had i would sell it.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
*No issue or any Situation that is preventing me at all!

Good Luck Everyone! Thank you for reading my application.

Anonymous098

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an adm

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Jagrit Aggarwal
2. 19
3. GMT +5:30
4. 3-4 Hours
5. Anonymous 098#9196
6. Akatsuki Legend
7. 37591

Additional Information
1. I want to become admin because in rp i did many jobs in many servers like
Joining ems, police and being a mechanic but I never been a admin i love to see how admin do their work with dedication like them i want to help the grand rp server and keep an eye on fellow citizens of the country weather they are doing well according to the rp rules. I want to experience what it feel being a admin also to serve the server.
Am familiar with most of the rp rules and I also played in whitelisted servers.

2. I will be new as a admin So I will for sure develop more strength while working with you guys but currently my skills include I am familiar with most of the rp rules and I take descision calmly to avoid any mistake or misunderstanding. And my strength also include that I always follow my seniors what they tell to me.

3. My great weakness might be my college because during paper or near papers i might he available less for work but i make sure whenever work will be qualitative not quantitative.
And secondly my weakness is am new to this admin work so might take time to settle.

4. Yes am ready to leave rp life for admin because it is also a kind of work am interested to do and leaving rp might be wierd but to experience and dedicat the work to the server i can leave the rp life.

5. Yes am ready to do these things but currently i dont own any buisness but if I have then also i would have given because its only a virtual world giving the buisness isn't the matter. Its part of rp for me and am ready for that

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Information :-
1. Name IRL: Chris

2. Age: 22

3. Time Zone: (UTC +5:30) IST

4. Average Online Per Day: 6-10 Hours

5. Discord ID: Tony Mazoku#0001

6. Nickname: Tony Mazokuu

7. ID: 23575

Additional information :-

I believe admin is the next natural progression for me as I have a wealth of experience and eagerness to uphold the evolution of RP - making me a valuable asset to this team. As a successful 2 term LSPD HC and 1 term Deputy of LSPD(currently), and also i have been in Ballas and Bloods as a player to explore the crime side, I have proven my communication and influencing skills to provide non-bias decisions for players delivering greater RP knowledge and overall better RP experience for this in the city.

1. Good Communication Skills.
2. Stay Calm.
3. Hardworking.
4.Quick Learner.

I sometimes easily believe others.

Yes

Yes

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Dylan Gomez
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: EST (GMT-4)
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Dfalt#8812
6. Your Nickname: Dylan inFamous
7. Your ID:16267

Additional information
Ever since i joined the greatest RP server I have experienced a lot of RP scenarios and I am very familiar with the rules of the server. I want to help both old and inexperienced players in scenarios where an administrator is needed. I love communicating with people even if we do not know the same language, I will always find a way to help that person out and give them satisfaction! And I want to help the already growing community in helping grow RP and enjoy RP in the greatest server Grand RP!

- Great Communication Skills
- I try my hardest to be good at everything
- I speak both English and Spanish Very Fluently and a little bit of French
- Skills in both coding and photography

I have to work in the morning for like an hour some times.

Yes i would love to be an admin and I'm ready to step away from RP for a bit

I don't have one so that's not a problem.

jin Blixky

Blixky4L
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : kabir
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : gmt +5:30
4. Average online per day: 10 hrs
5. Your Discord : jatt5501#8115
6. Your Nickname: jin blixky
7. Your ID: 23488

Additional information

i want to become the admin coz i ve seen the people in the server are increasing slowly nd soon the number of admins wont be enough coz theirs always a constant need of them around the city nd most of the times during situations i feel like they take some time which is becoz they have other situations as well so numbers wont hurt em at the same time i m kinda feel like i m done with the rp but i love this project since over 1 year now no breaks i still wanna be a part of it nd well the last reason is since start i ve always helped new players nd i love teaching em about the game nd helping em when they need it

my number one strength is experience i ve seen many diffrent aspects of this game i ve witnessed several situations several rp situations several admin situations as well so i kinda know almost every possible situation nd have lots of experience about what to do in em well my second strength is i can make decisions patienlty even in stressfull conditions nd even when people are yelling at me to be fast or smthing i dont rush decisions in stressfulll situations but at the same time dont take too long either my third strength would be i m ready to help any and all players anytime of the day i dont run from responsibility or owning my mistakes if i do any nd neither i get triggered when a higher up corrects me i understand it take note nd move on

my greatest weakness would be actually my adhd which tends me to zone out sometimes or loose focus from job but its getting better nd better with time nd i wont let it affect my duties as an admin

well its kinda sad thinking about leaving rp after 1+ year of doing it but at the same time i m ready to do more for the city nd help other in a more effective way so i m ready to leave rp

well i dont have any buisness but i do have a bunker but for admin i ll sell it for sure

Anthony blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Adrien Cheung
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: +4 GMT
4. Average online per day: 4 week, 10 weekend
5. Your Discord: ꧁༒☬𝙹 𝚒 𝚗 𝚡☬༒꧂#0001

6. Your Nickname: Anthony Blu
7. Your ID: 1941

Additional information
  • I want to be an admin because every day I see a lot of mistakes that players make and a lot of situations that are not done correctly and I would like to show them and explain where they are wrong and why, and make the city better RP.

• I am a very calm person and it is hard to annoy me. Also I love to help. In addition, I have experience in multiple org ( Government, FIB, LSPD, Blood ) I have been deputy Governor since Mac Blu term, Acting Governor for a full month LSPD officer, FIB HOD HR.
  • Im a perfectionist and sometimes it is difficult for me to leave situations without finishing them to the end and properly
  • With no hesitation
  • I don't have a business :)

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
1. IRL NAME: Rasan
2. Age:17
3. Timezone: gmt
4. Average online daily: 8-12 hours+ (Weekend could be more)
5. Discord name: C T#0001
6. Nickname: Controlaa Thrust
7. ID: 348

1. Why do you want to become admin:
    - I would like to help the city RP experience be better. I've been in the city long enough(3years) and be able to understand all the rules. I would love to give justice to people who breaks the rule and punish them, also teach them how to keep the rule and not breaking it again.
    - Ticket response sometimes getting delayed, so I would love to help the admin team with this as well as helping players.
  2. What are your strengths?:
    - I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
    - I am really good at self-learning.
    - I've been in most of the best legal org and being HC (SAHP,lspd.ems. FIB), also being in illegal side as well. Observing and learning many RP situation which I think I can use my experience to help the server better.
    - Working remotely so I'm always being in the city as well as my work at the same time.
  3. What are your greatest weaknesses:
    - I have no weakness that I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.
    - Yes, I'm way more than ready, I enjoyed RP but its time to move to the new thing!
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
    - Yes, I just sold it today and prepared for this!

Yash Astro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Yash Parashar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord - yashparashar69#5706
6. Your Nickname - Yash Astro
7. Your ID - 1014

Additional information
a) Since I have done so many things now I want to help or guide people to enjoy a fair and good quality RP. I want to guide people on what they don't know.
b) I want the community to be better, free from rule breakers and hackers because these are the only person who don't let others to experience the quality RP.

a) I have patience and a supportive Nature.
b) I have no anger issue.
c) I am dedicated to my work, if any one needs me I am ready to help them at that time.

: Now since I have given my so much time to the city it seems like I don't have any weakness I can handle situation pretty good now.
: Yes
: Yes

Pulkit Bhardwaj

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Ankesh Kumr
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 6-8 hours a day
5. Ankesh Kumar#4250
6. Ankesh
7. 43099

Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin to maintain peace in the city by giving Demorgan to the people doing Anti-AFK by not letting any player using cheat and by helping new players to understand the roleplay.

2. I am very straight forward, I am more of a smart worker than a hard worker, I am a fast learner .

3. I don't look at things very emotionally.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business

Pulkit Bhardwaj

Player
Player
Information
1. Ankesh Kumr
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 6-8 hours a day
5. Ankesh Kumar#4250
6. Ankesh
7. 43099

Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin to help new players understand the roleplay concept and help them with any kind of queries and maintain peace in the city by giving Demorgan to the people doing Anti-AFK by not letting any player using cheat and by helping new players to understand the roleplay.

2. I am very straight forward, I am more of a smart worker than a hard worker, I am a fast learner .

3. I don't look at things very emotionally.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business

Last edited:

Reagan Bolo

mikks bolo is cheater
Player
1. Reagan
2. 17
3. Na east
4. 6-8 hours
5. ksuave#0001
6. Reagan Kappasize
7. 16032

Additional information
[1] I want to become a admin because I think I could be a great admin and help many people whether its new players just trying to learn of older players having issues. Ive done mostly every org in grandrp and most businesses so I could help with a ton of stuff. I also know many of the rules for the orgs so I will make good judgements aswell.

[1] Im super patient and understanding in certain situations
[2] Ill look into the whole situation without jumping the gun on something just to make sure i dont make mistakes
[3] I work very well with others
[4] Im very nice and i hear very talkative from alot of people

[1] Probably being a little too nice, obviously i like to give people chances unless its a requirement and they messed up
[2] My microphone sometimes cuts out however it sounds good when it doesnt!!

Yes ive grinded alot of money and other things but id be happy to drop it all for a spot on the admin team i so much enjoy being around

If i had a business yes i would, however i have nothing to sell!

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews​

@Dfalt#8812 - Dylan Gomez - 16267
@Darren Pereira#2286 - Alston Darren Pereira - 23503
@EDD_<3#6620 - Anas eddaoudi - 35157
@dhrumil22822#8240 - Dhrumil Patel - 22822
@jatt5501#8115 - jin blixky - 23488

Interviews will be at 14:00 Server time on 10th August 2022.​

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Houssam El Mir
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone UTC +1
4. Average online per day 6 to 11 hours and sometimes more
5. Your Discord HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname Houssam Wilson
7. Your ID 30142

Additional information
I want become admin to help new comers to city and everyone to understand the rp rules and help people to get most better rp situation and be strict with people who don’t care about rp rules and also I had a big experience in server I was in legal orgs and illegal orgs also and everytime I learn more rules with experience its about 3 month and im learning rp rules and

I enjoyed a lot the rp life and I want to make it better I see admins how they work hard to maintain the rules in city and be the best rp and also I tried everything all part time jobs and I joined illegal organization gangs and I was high command there and after that I tried almost every legal organization I was in GOV, USSS, LSPD, SAHP, FIB, NG as a LT general / deputy leader I liked a lot legal organization and also I’m deputy leader in my family it was official and unofficial so i have experienced a lot of things but I’m still learning everyday

Open minded, Strict, I like rp rules, Good social talking, I respect everyone without behaviors
I talk three languages : English, French, Arabic this is strong for me because I know a lot of Arabs here in city so I can understand them and also I know some Chinese.

I'm inpatient sometimes and don’t like people complaint but I handle the situation

Sometimes I get stressed when my game freeze or blocked

Yes, i try everything and i try all the jobs and mostly all organiszation and im so interested about admin life.

Yes because i dont have one

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Gio
2. 16
3. GMT - +3
4. 5-8 hours a day
5. GiØ#4657
6. Gio Bleedem
7. 44459

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.

Thank you

EX-Lt.General EX-DHOD of PA EX-Marabunta turfer EX-Families Turfer

Babu Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Likesh Khadgi
2. 22
3. GMT +5:45
4. 10-15
5. Babu#7345
6. Babu Rau
7. 29240

Additional information
I have been doing RP for more then 6 months and I have been in many orgs like LSPD, EMS, GOV, SAHP, Other illegal orgs like Bloods, Marabunta, Vagos, Families so I know the RP and server rules so I want to maintain the RP in server, I have seen alot of people not doing RP in correct form, I want to help and guide the city as being god of the city.
I am clam nature so I hear both parties, I can learn very quickly.
I am serious most of the time so sometimes joke take real for me.
Yes, I would like to take new journey as a god.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Yes I don't won any business.

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews​

@Dfalt#8812 - Dylan Gomez - 16267
@Darren Pereira#2286 - Alston Darren Pereira - 23503
@EDD_<3#6620 - Anas eddaoudi - 35157
@dhrumil22822#8240 - Dhrumil Patel - 22822
@jatt5501#8115 - jin blixky - 23488

Interviews will be at 14:00 Server time on 10th August 2022.​
Name IRL - Iman Banerjee
Age - 17
Time Zone - GMT +5:30
Average online per day - 6-8 hours
Discord - Lakaa Legend#7167
Nickname - Lakaa Legend
Id - 42070

1. Why do you want to become an Admin :-

Sir,
After working in every organization as high command or normal officer , now it's time to join the administration to help the citizens of LS and make the city better than before

2. What Are you strengths :-

My strengths :-
-> My experience in this field, i was admin of hypixel( a Minecraft server) , i am Xbox moderator

-> i know the rules

-> i have patience

-> i am polite to others and know to respect others

-> and also as a xbox moderator i know how a forum works

3. What are your weaknesses?

My main weakness is i want everything done perfectly, for that sometime i mess up but still I'll try to control it as much as possible

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me.

Yes, actually i don't have any business

Sincerely,
Laka Legend
Looking for my admin application

Last edited:

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Information :-
1. Name IRL: Chris
2. Age: 22
3. Time Zone: (UTC +5:30) IST
4. Average Online Per Day: 7-10 Hours
5. Discord ID: Tony Mazoku#0001
6. Nickname: Tony Mazokuu
7. ID: 23575

Additional information :-

Its been like 5 months now in this greatest city of Los Santos and i got to know so much about the rules and the rp life in this greatest server. I feel like the state of the RP server is such a delicate balance that has to be maintained at all times. Always to better the Rp experience with the help of admins. I see how admins work whole day to make everyone's RP better i want to be that help. I've always been into helping others in my family, Org or people just starting out in the city with all the knowledge i have. I've always had a enjoyable time here in the city and that's all thanks to the great people i meet everyday and the admins who are working hard for us. I think I can bring a great amount of professionalism and great organization to the Admin team with my knowledge about the RP. I I hope you guys would give me a chance to show my skills as an Admin

1. Passion towards work.
2. I can handle situation Calmly.
3. Hardworking.
4.Quick Learner.

I always notice positive side of a person.

Yes

Yes

Top Bottom