Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
1. Your name IRL-Waseem Akram MD
2. Your age -31
Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day -13 to 14 hours
5. Your Discord - G2 Mafia#3233
Your Nickname -Mafia Pal
Your ID -28857
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
--- I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve in Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As A Part of Administration i want To be part of Helping Hand.I can Help New Players..
i have lot of Experience from legal Organisations and Illegal Activities I Can Find Easily who are not following City Rules And i never do any Thing Without Proper Knowledge…
2. What are your strengths?
-- leadership Skills to be one of my Greatest Strengths
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
--I Don't Belive People Very Easily and Iam Very Straight forwarded Person
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
--Yes Iam Ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
--Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

Special Request Iam Very Much Interest To Help People… Per Day 13 to 14 Hrs It’s all about Dedication

Thank You For Reading My Application

Last edited:

Ewys Drilla

BOSS | DRILLA FAMILY
Player
1. Your name IRL / Ege
2. Your age / 17
3. Time zone / UTC +3
4. Average online per day / 6 -18 hours
5. Your Discord / ewys#4123
6. Your Nickname / Ewys Valentino
7. Your ID / 29247

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?
Hello, iwanna become admin because im always in the city, ilove helps people,I have been playing in En1 iwas in all legal and illegal org and iwas HC I think the RP is kinda done for me and im in 9 months more in this project and I have learned enough to share my experiences.

i really like listening to people, i can be patient,I can control my nerves and myself.

- I can’t stand being talked about my personality in a bad way. Such situations can cause a problem but the rest is easy.

- Yes, I am ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I don't have one

innamuritharun

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Shaik Yaseen
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-9 hours
5. Your Discord : tyrant#7940
6. Your Nickname : Kakashi Loyal
7. Your ID : 6453

Additional information

I Am Playing GRP from Almost 1 year . In this 1 year i am get lot of fun Hm not fun only i am learn how to communicate people which is mostly helped me in IRL . If i get opportunity will give the fun back which i earned with good rp . The main thing attracts me to made admin i want to help peoples I m always helped lot of newcomers as citizen. Most of citizens and newcomers knows with my another name .I know admin work is not only give punishment to peoples the main work of admin is help citizens .

• Giving 99.9% efforts
  • never ever give up (not only in words)
  • Positive Minded
  • Dedication
  • respects everyone
  • Impatient sometimes
  • Overthinking
  • yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • yes but i dont have business

THANK YOU

kakashi-naruto.gif

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 10 hours +
5. Your Discord: ᄊムイイ Мэтью#0007
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent English and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations. I want to be an admin on the only game I play therefore I can have full dedication to my role. And I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run. I am simple, and get to the point, if people have a complaint and I never saw it, the answer is "post pov on the forums". instead of "but this, that, he said this, he said that".

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
1. Mo
2. 19
3. NA
4. 6+
5. Mo$#2294
6. Moe Blixky
7. 24332

Additional information
1. To help maintain the server rules.
2. I know all the rules I speak fluent English I have been a gang leader and finished a 30 day term.
3. I get distracted easily
4. yes
5. yes

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
1. Yusuf
2. 16
3. UK (GMT)
4. 6+ hours maximum 10 hours
5. Droppa#5602
6. Droppa Yip
7. 962

I would like to become an admin due to my high levels of activity on the server as I enjoy playing it a lot. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. By becoming admin I can enhance this to the fullest as I will be helping others out, Organizing and managing events, making new friends... Making me an admin will mean a huge difference to the team which already exists as I can make a big impact on not only other admins but everyone in the city so that they can enjoy their time in the city rulebreakers free. After I pass the assistant level, I would like to move in to a crime admin, this is due to me being in multiple gangs, deputy of multiple gangs previously and also high command. This has allowed me to see all the rules of crime and the ins and outs needed to be a crime admin. By making me an admin I will ensure to perform at my best abilities and prove that I am the best at what I do. I also possess experience in this field as I was previously an admin assistant on this server but had to leave due to irl issues.

My Strengths are Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly, fluent English, teamwork, confidence (and many more). Some ig strengths are that I am fully aware of all the crime rules, this will allow me to be able to monitor turf attacks in the discord, help gangs and other organisations out etc.

My greatest weakness is not knowing when to ask for help.

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes I am ready to sell my business

Ty for your time, and thank you for viewing my application.

Ewys Drilla

BOSS | DRILLA FAMILY
Player
1. Your name IRL / Ege
2. Your age / 17
3. Time zone / UTC +3
4. Average online per day / 6 -18 hours
5. Your Discord / ewys#4123
6. Your Nickname / Ewys Valentino
7. Your ID / 29247

Additional information

Hello, iwanna become admin because im always in the city, ilove helps people,I have been playing in En1 iwas in all legal and illegal org and iwas HC I think the RP is kinda done for me and im in 9 months more in this project and I have learned enough to share my experiences.

i really like listening to people, i can be patient,I can control my nerves and myself.

- I can’t stand being talked about my personality in a bad way. Such situations can cause a problem but the rest is easy.

- Yes, I am ready.

Yes, I don't have one
6-10 hours

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day:4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Walter
7. Your ID: 27071

Additional information
I want to become an admin because within my experience in the city I feel like I have done everything that I could or wanted to do, I have been a deputy at SAHP for two terms and with that experience I can use that leadership inside of the admin group
I have great leadership
I have a calm and laid back mindset so I don't get angry unless you really push my buttons
And I am not biased in any way, I have had to fire and arrest many of my past family members whilst in SAHP.
If my buttons get pushed I can be pretty mean, but I can always work on it
YES
YES

N0Name

Player
1. Your name:Nika
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:(GMT+4)
4. Average online per day:5-6
5. Your Discord:Gergito#2663
6. Your Nickname:Nick Blixky
7. Your ID:23793

Additional information
i want to be fair admin also i will be on call every second i can answer reports quickly i just think i would be great at this (also payouts are god dam nice) i'v been deputy 2 times and i know all the stuff.
well am quick one i can type fast and i dont get angry quickly if some1 doesnot cuss me out :D
spiders when i see one i cry
yes
dont have it am brokie (andre tate would say it)

N0Name

Player
mistake

Last edited:

N0Name

Player
1. Your name:Nika
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone : (GMT+4)
4. Average online per day:5-6
5. Your Discord:Gergito#2663
6. Your Nickname:Nick Blixky
7. Your ID:23793

Additional information
i want to be fair admin also i will be on call every second i can answer reports quickly i just think i would be great at this (also payouts are god dam nice) i'v been deputy 2 times and i know all the stuff.
well am quick one i can type fast and i dont get angry quickly if some1 doesnot cuss me out :D
spiders when i see one i cry
yes
dont have it am brokie (andre tate would say it)

Salopa.

Salopa.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Saba
GMT +4
9-10 hours
Salopa#1889
Saba Blixkyy

1. I want to become an admin cuz I am really quick with responses there's been a time I asked sum and got the answer 15-20 minutes late. I can be the one admin that everyone loves plus I'm fair with every decision I make.

2. My strengths are that I am strict and wont let some kid begging me to not punish them get away with that .

3. My weakness is that sometimes whenever I don't get good sleep I my brain isn't functioning perfectly.

4. Yes I am ready to take this step and quit RP

5. I don't a own any businesses

ThomasM

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Name: Thomas Malo
Timezone: Brussels (GMT+2)
Weekdays (work) 5-6hours, Weekends 8-10hours.
Discord: TM#7508
Nickname: Thomas Mll
ID: 41170 (Higher ID but knows the rules etc)
-I am a normal player in this game who grinds all the time but seeing how admins work i actually got very interested in becomming one myself already from the beginning, i know the server rules and know what to do and can see and read a situation. I am someone who don't like rule breakers and punishes when needed and wanna make this a better and peaceful server. Want to make sure new players have fun like i have since the beginning.
What are your strenghts?
-Speaking 4 languages: French, Dutch, English, Spanish (partly)
-i am someone very calm with alot of patience and is not a rager who insults for the smallest thing.
-Searching solutions and speaking with the team and working as a team and fast.
-Someone who knows alot about RP, PC's.
-I am someone who is very active, responds quick, can come online in an instant (if home).
-Speaking and typing professional and not like a kid.
What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I can get distracted easily and forget easily. I do brainstorm and think back and mostly remember it. But i do write stuff down mostly to be sure to remember if i do forget or gotta do it later.
-Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i would.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-I currently do not have a business so this is not a problem for me.

agrim

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Agrim Punia
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: agrim#9202
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an

Information
1. Your name IRL:Agrim Punia
2. Your age: 19(IRL)and 16(IC)
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord:agrim#9202
6. Your Nickname:Agreem Puniia
7. Your ID:38044

Additional information
I love it because being an admin involves working with broad range of peoples and provide support to all players and departments in every possible way. I always maintain a problem solving attitude to every situation I am faced with.
To be professional and handle situation calmly.
I am not an admin.
Yes of course.
I don't have any so yeah.!

agrim

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Agrim Punia
2.19(IRL)and 16(IC)
3.GMT+5:30
4.6to8 hours
5.agrim#9202
6.Agreem Puniia
Additional information:-
1.I love to be admin because it involves working with broad range of people and provide support to all players and departments in every possible way . I always maintain a problem solving attitude to every situation I am faced with and I'm good at working within a team.
2.to be professional and handle situation calmly.
3.I am not admin.
4 yes of course.
5.I don't have any so yeah!

Babu Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Likesh Khadgi
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT+5:45
4. Average online per day - 8-10
5. Your Discord - Babu#7345
6. Your Nickname - Babu Rau
7. Your ID - 29240

Additional information
I have gained experience as gangs, legal orgs and private orgs like: LSPD, EMS, GOV, SAHP, LifeInvader, Bloods, Vagos and Marabunta. so I want to gain my my experience as admin now.
I can work calmly under presser, I can manage time like minimum 8 hours a day and I am quick learner
I weakness is I am too honest.
Yes I am ready to leave my RP life and ready to begin my new journey as admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Yes I am ready, but till now I don't have any business.

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
Additional information
1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 16 Soon 17
3. Time zone GMT +2
4. Average online per day 6-10 Hours.
5. Your Discord Bi9_p4pA_#7406
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 28113

I want to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server, and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.
1. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.
2. Hardworking.
3.Quick Learner.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my greatest weaknesses is that sometimes I get so focused at the task at hand, that I have a hard time listening to others.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes. (i dont have one.) Thanks for reading my Application. Hope you will have a nice day :cool:

Last edited:

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Information :-
1. Name IRL: Chris
2. Age: 22
3. Time Zone: (UTC +5:30) IST
4. Average Online Per Day: 6-7 Hours
5. Discord ID: Tony Mazoku#0001
6. Nickname: Tony Mazokuu
7. ID: 23575

Additional information :-

Its been like 5 months now in this greatest city of Los Santos and i got to know so much about the rules and the rp life in this greatest server. I feel like the state of the RP server is such a delicate balance that has to be maintained at all times. Always to better the Rp experience with the help of admins. I see how admins work whole day to make everyone's RP better i want to be that help. I've always been into helping others in my family, Org or people just starting out in the city with all the knowledge i have. I've always had a enjoyable time here in the city and that's all thanks to the great people i meet everyday and the admins who are working hard for us. I think I can bring a great amount of professionalism and great organization to the Admin team with my knowledge about the RP. I I hope you guys would give me a chance to show my skills as an Admin

1. Passion towards work.
2. I can handle situation Calmly.
3. Hardworking.
4.Quick Learner.

I always notice positive side of a person.

Yes

Yes

Top Bottom