Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Hari Teja

Ex-Marabunta Deputy |Ex -LSPD HIGH COMMAND,GOV,EMS
Player
1. Your name IRL : Hari Teja Reddy
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 8 hours to 10 hours
5. Your Discord : Rebel Teja#8976
6. Your Nickname : Rebel Teja
7. Your ID : 41648

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Answer : As I am A Former Of Marabunta As Deputy , LSPD AND GOV As High Commands And EMS As A Doctor I Had Gained Full Knowledge Of Rules Of Legal And Illegal Orgs. So I Can Do Better As I Know And Had Experienced In Legal And illegal Orgs. I Want To Become Admin Because I Speak English Very Fluently And I Am A PLayer From Server 1 And Now Server 2 So My Id Is new But I am Not. would like the chance to prove that in an interview

I like to helping the people in the city and as a quite person i had learned every thing about the city .

2. What are your strengths?
My Strenghts Are I am a quick learner , fluent english , i have the power to grab any thing within few minutes , helping others I believe in myself and had leadership qualities Are My Strenghts.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I Dont Have Like Any Weakness But If I will Inform If I Have Any In Future

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I am ready to leave rp life for helping people

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes but I dont have any business

Last edited:

Ewys Drilla

BOSS | DRILLA FAMILY
Player
1. Your name IRL / Ege
2. Your age / 17
3. Time zone / UTC +3
4. Average online per day / 6 -9 hours
5. Your Discord / ewys#4123
6. Your Nickname / Ewys Zora
7. Your ID / 29247

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want become admin to help new comers to city and everyone to understand the rp rules and help people to get most better rp situation and be strict with people who don’t care about rp rules and also I had a big experience in server s in the city, ilove helps people,I have been playing in En1 iwas in all legal and illegal org and iwas HC I think the RP is kinda done for me and im in 9 months more in this project and I have learned enough to share my experiences.

i really like listening to people, i can be patient,I can control my nerves and myself. I talk two languages: ENGLISH, TURKISH

- I can’t stand being talked about my personality in a bad way. Such situations can cause a problem but the rest is easy.

- Yes, I am ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I don't have one

Bhuwan Aggarwal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Bhuwan Aggarwal
2. 23
3. IST
4. 5 hours
5. BHUWAN#2194
6. Bhuwan Aggarwal
7. 496

1. I want the new and all players to enjoy the rp. And take intiatives to make a good expereience in the server for them
2. I have good analysis skills. I dont take decision with bias. I have very fluent in English. I am dynamic in nature i.e. get used to new situations and always want to be updated with all the rules and the changes.
3. I am very frank and straight forward. Only believe on my eyes or the evidences.
4. Yes
5. yes

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Jaden Polanco
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: Jaden#2166
6. Your Nickname: Jaden DikestarBlu
7. Your ID: 2430

Additional information

I know I have made past mistakes that I regret greatly. As well as I have grown from those same mistakes and now know what to do and what not to do. I have definitely matured in that time and feel deeply bothered with my ignorance. As I said I now know rules like its the back of my hand. And I feel ready to take on the position that not many other people can handle and take. I speak English and Spanish fluently as well as learning a bit of Turkish. Meaning if anyone Spanish joins and needs help I can handle and help them whenever they need, same goes with Turkish just incase no other Turkish admin is available at the time I can substitute. Also with the Spanish part I have not seen any Spanish admin so I would be the first one to my knowledge. The more the merrier

I want to make sure everyone's experience in this server is A1 at all times. I will make sure no one is over using powers and make sure no one is getting mistreated at all times when ever I can. I know server rules like its from the back of my hand always. I feel I would fit an admin spot perfectly. I personally want to get rid of the people that make this server and others peoples experiences bad. I want to make sure when people speak about the server they say about how good, clean and safe it is from bad things as that is my main goal in this which is to make sure people are happy. I will always make sure to stay on no ones side no matter the situation. I will always stay unbiased

I noticed that the admin position listed attention to detail as a desirable skill for the position. I’d say that attention to detail is, in fact, my greatest strength. Discipline. Patient. Enthusiasm. Creative thinking. Task prioritization. Mature for my age. Know what I want and know what I have to do.

Self-criticism. Works to much and I sometimes overdo getting my work done ahead of time. However, I am excellent at meeting deadlines, and with my attention to detail, I know my work is correct.

Yes I am ready to leave RP for this opportunity I feel my RP life is finished and ready to be stopped. In trade of the RP life I get to make sure other RP players experiences will be even better.

Yes. Always

Last edited:

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Justin Howell

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours

5. Your Discord: Veto#0001

6. Your Nickname: Julio Ortiz

7. Your ID: 6251

Additional information

I want to become an because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin and I like being able to just chill and handle people's problems and handle situations

My Communication Skills and Patience

A little forgetful

Yes I’m Ready

Don’t have any so of course.

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
Additional information:

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 16 Soon 17
3. Time zone GMT +2
4. Average online per day 4-6 hours per day.
5. Your Discord Bi9_p4pA_#7406
6. Your Nickname Nahum Boss
7. Your ID 28113

I want to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

1. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.
2. Hardworking.
3.Quick Learner.

my greatest weaknesses is that sometimes I get so focused at the task at hand, that I have a hard time listening to others.

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes. (i dont have one.)

i hope u will see my potential, have a nice day :cool:

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO,
Colonel In NG (X2), FIB Special Agent 1 (X2) , SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in

Marabunta, Rank 6 in Los santos Vagos, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC in

Los santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC in the families

(Rank 10 Under Deputy), Supervisor of under cover in FIB.

1Dark1Ilya1

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yosef Essa
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2 Cairo, Egypt
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠#9291
6. Your Nickname: Dark Ilya
7. Your ID: 2840

Additional information

Because, I have Good Experience and I would to share it, and I like to help the players in this server, and I see we don't have enough Admins to replay all the tickets and I would help to make grand RP Good Than any RP server, I would like to Explain the Rules to Arab People Because some people Is not understanding English

I speak 2 languages Arabic and English and my patience im very patience guy, my good grand RP Rules knowledge, team worker, Fast learner, Respecting all, I can Handle All the situations

If I Try To explain Something to someone and he is doesn't understand what i am saying, that's make me sad , but I try To explain to him again until he understands

I already had a good ride with RP in Grand RP, it's time to help people to get this experience

Yes, I don't have business

Meet patel

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL : MEET PATEL

2. Your age :18

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day :8-10

5. Your Discord meet patel #8899

6. Your Nickname: meet patel

7. Your ID : 35598
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have gain experience in LSPD , EMS. so I want to gain my experience as admin now.
I can work calmly under presser and I am quick learner
I weakness is I am too honest.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I'm ready to leave RP life to become an admin |

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) YES Don’t own one

Giorgi Avalianiii

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Giorgi Avaliani
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day - 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord - GiØ#4657
6. Your Nickname - Gio Avaliani
7. Your ID - 40851

Additional information
My Time Zone is +4 so i can be so active in the morning as in the evenings also i know that i have done some mistakes on the project but i learnt so many things with mistake and iam sure that iam redy to be a admin to help people with there problems and issues.

I want to become admin because i have a experience in legal and illegal orgs,i know how to play the rp,all rp rules with my experience i know all rp rules gen rules,green zone rules and others just i want to become admin too because i want to help other administrators in every case we will try to give punishment the people who is breaking the rules and we will try too improve the rp and if the people will follow the rp rules this server will be a best(in my opinion its a best server) hen other rp servers We will try to improve this server together I know that this is a very responsible thing but i want to try if i will be a good admin because as i said i have a experience i know all rp situation and i know all rp rules.

I can work very hard,i can be a friendly and i can work with a team if someone need any help i will go and i will help this person because i like when i am helping the people and if i will be a admin I will try to be friendly with people and i will help them in any situation because it will be a my job and as i said i like when i am helping the people.

I get very angry when people don't listen to me but I don't express it and I don't fight people for that and also sometimes i overdo my job.

I am ready for that because i really want to become an admin.

yes i am ready ofc.

Thanks for reading my application:love:

(Ex-LT.General ENG 2(NG),
Ex-The Families Deputy leader ENG 1,Ex-LSPD HC ENG 1,DHOD of IA (FIB)

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Kayd

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: UTC+12 (Wellington NZST)

4. Average online per day: 6-12

5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈#1331

6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury

7. Your ID: 13313

Additional information

Over the past few months of playing this server I have got to understand many situations very well, if its Negotiating or Demanding I handle it calm, respectful and overall enjoyable as possible. My overall goal is to guide new comers to become successful non rulebreaking players as I hate when people disobey rules.

I am very good at being calm or making the situation less stressful and if anyone is feeling down I'm the person to talk to!

Sometimes I can tend to over react when things go sideways but I am alway quick to resolve the issue.

Yes

Yes

--Current Deputy Of Marabunta--

BraveHeart_111

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - Dean C.
2. Your age - 32
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5/6 hours
5. Your Discord - BraveHeart_111#5178
6. Your Nickname - BraveHeart_111
7. Your ID - 59502

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become an admin as i have been admin before and now a Co-Owner of a FiveM server and would like to help you out. I also updated the roster when new members joined to give them their unit number and added them to the roster and also looked over patrol logs for the command staff to help them out. If anyone needed any help I was there to give them as much help as I could. I have also helped out Civ Admin in the past Community pick and go through scripts that would be good for the Civilian Department and Businesses. I have experience using google docs, sheets and forms as I have made Patrol Logs, Public Roster, Commend / Complaint in the past. I am also very familiar on how to work Teamspeak, and Discord server settings. i was a Deputy Director for HR which dealt with Interviews and Applications.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are that i am a great listener, fluent English speaker and can keep the situation calm if it starts to get heated and i can be easy to talk to if a player needs to speak with an admin. I am also available via mobile on discord throughout the day if im not in server.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my weaknesses are my epilepsy as i can take a seizure every so often but as of late i have not had any due to my new medication so if i take a seizure i need to rest for a couple days
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes i am
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Last edited:

Darshil Patel

X-SAHP CHIEF
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Darshil Patel
2. Your age :- 22
3. Time zone:- GMT (+5:30)
4. Average online per day :- 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord :- DK PATEL#5122
6. Your Nickname :- dkpatel darshil
7. Your ID :- 37487

Additional information
Probably I like to help people and also it's my dream. Whenever people ask me for help everytime. And I know every rule of server. And I didn't break any of server rule. I spent my all server time as rp. And I am experienced person of grand rp.
First of all, My communication skill is very good. And I can handle anytype of people.
I like girls voice so evertime i get attractive everytime and I am being friendly with them. I know it's very dangerous for my life.
Yes, I am ready because there is plenty of responsibilities on them.
Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Hari Teja

Ex-Marabunta Deputy |Ex -LSPD HIGH COMMAND,GOV,EMS
Player
1. Your name IRL : Hari Teja Reddy
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 8 hours to 10 hours
5. Your Discord : Rebel Teja#8976
6. Your Nickname : Rebel Teja
7. Your ID : 41648

Additional information
Answer : As I am A Former Of Marabunta As Deputy , LSPD AND GOV As High Commands And EMS As A Doctor I Had Gained Full Knowledge Of Rules Of Legal And Illegal Orgs. So I Can Do Better As I Know And Had Experienced In Legal And illegal Orgs. I Want To Become Admin Because I Speak English Very Fluently And I Am A PLayer From Server 1 And Now Server 2 So My Id Is new But I am Not. would like the chance to prove that in an interview

I like to helping the people in the city and as a quite person i had learned every thing about the city .

My Strenghts Are I am a quick learner , fluent english , i have the power to grab any thing within few minutes , helping others I believe in myself and had leadership qualities Are My Strenghts.

I Dont Have Like Any Weakness But If I will Inform If I Have Any In Future

Yes I am ready to leave rp life for helping people

Yes but I dont have any business

Last edited:

Undefined_Ghost

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ Derrick Patterson
2. Your age~ 26
3. Time zone~ EST
4. Average online per day~ 6hrs+
5. Your Discord~ BRANDONN#0618
6. Your Nickname~ King Coon
7. Your ID~ 157203

I would like to become an admin because I see lots of things that players could use help with. I love this server and I think with my experience as an admin could really go a long long way here.
Time management is something I’ve learned to become really good at, along with being a very personable person. I get along with pretty much everyone I talk to. I have very fluent English and I do not lose my temper very often, if ever.
I would say my greatest weaknesses would be when I fail to help someone, it really bothers me and I use self pity to help me through it. Sometimes i am a bit slow with learning, but I have gotten a ton better through time to fix that.
Yes
Yes

Kyle Reaper

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Kacper
2. Your age
3. Time zone
CEST
4-9 hours, depends of irl work
5. Your Discord
ᴸᵉʷᵈXteczek#5034
6. Your Nickname
Kyle Reaper
7. Your ID

Additional information
I've been watching admin work for about 4 months on this server. I saw many situations where admin was needed to make resolve some misunderstandings. Thats a very responsible and hard work. I'm a calm person and finally i decided to try becoming one. I have many ideas that would make RP, and some events even better!

2.1 I'm a creative person, i can resolve some things very easily and sometimes more helpful for each other.
2.2 Im very open to new players, i love helping each other and make their IG lifes a bit better.
2.3 Im very concerned of my communication skills and i think that i would do a great job.

3.1 As you can check some of my punishments, i'm a kinda angry person when something goes wrong. But i've changed, i've changed for better.
3.2 Im not a robocop, i can't do many things and resolve everything being overhelmed.
3.3 If i already know that something will fail i just give up without a chance

Yes!

That's not a problem, i will sell it!

Srivathsav Adari

It Is What It Is
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - A J Srivathsav
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - (UTC-5:30) IST
4. Average online per day - 4-8 hrs and more
5. Your Discord - Srivathsav#0690
6. Your Nickname - Derek Phillips
7. Your ID - 46507

Additional information
- I am well-versed in game mechanics/script, roleplay, and server rules. It has always been a pleasure for me to assist others in any situation they had. So having the opportunity to actually help a large number of people is the ideal way to fulfil this desire. I am fluent in English. And Love to work as Admin.

- Good Communication Skills
- Passionate towards work
- Good Coder and Developer
- Can work more hours in a day for an important cause.

- have irl work at afternoon maximum takes 1hour

- Yes, I'm ready to leave my RP Life to help new people landing into our city.

- Yes, I'm ready to sell all my business for becoming an admin and didn't have any.

:) Srivathsav

Last edited:

Micheal Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 5-8 Hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid Loops
7. 19828

Additional information
I would like to become a Admin due to me loving to assist people and help people advance in the city, Also i have seen people become Admins and be bias to people and I would like to fix that and stop that and treat people fairly.
Languages, Patient, Understanding, Quick Learner
I stutter and get nervous very quickly and sometime i can be offended sometimes
Yes
Yes

romitsaini

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are a

Last edited:
Top Bottom