Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL):
Efe
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Efeee#0001
Nickname: Safy Plurkman
ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me
2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes, Always
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes.

NG:- Lieutenant Division for 2 generals
USSS- Operations Agent For 2 Governor
LSPD: Commander Of Detectives
FIB: Field Agent 3
Famillies: Rank 8

Last edited:

edd anas

๐Ÿ›ธใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€๐ŸŒŽใ€€ยฐใ€€ใ€€๐ŸŒ“ใ€€โ€ขใ€€ใ€€.ยฐโ€ขใ€€ใ€€ใ€€๐Ÿš€ โœฏ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€*ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ยฐใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€๐Ÿ›ฐ ใ€€
Player
Additional information

1. Your name IRL : anas eddaoudi
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +2
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours.
5. Your Discord : EDD_<3#6620
6. Your Nickname : edd anas
7. Your ID : 35157

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
i would like to be admin cuz i did a lot of things in the RP life i was a leader of NG HOD of FIB HC of Bloods . and in the time i was playing in this city i learned all the rules and know them . i i was helping people and enjoying it a lot .
and i would like to be admin because i already had some experience with admin so i know how to handle it <3

2. What are your strengths?
-speak 4 lenguages ( arabic - french - spanish - english )
-control intense situations
-Quick learner
-learn from my mistakes

-Open minded

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
my weakenesse is when im trying to talk to somebody but just ignoring me i get a little upset :(

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

im ready because i did a lot of things in this RP life being a successful leader in NG and . i had a lot of fun im ready to leave it and try something new.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
i dont have have any and yes im ready .

Giorgi Avalianiii

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL - Gio Avaliani
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day - 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord - Giร˜#4657
6. Your Nickname - Gio Rich
7. Your ID - 40851

Additional information
My Time Zone is +4 so i can be so active in the morning as in the evenings also i know that i have done some mistakes on the project but i learnt so many things with mistake and iam sure that iam redy to be a admin to help people with there problems and issues.

I want to become admin because i have a experience in legal and illegal orgs,i know how to play the rp,all rp rules with my experience i know all rp rules gen rules,green zone rules and others just i want to become admin too because i want to help other administrators in every case we will try to give punishment the people who is breaking the rules and we will try too improve the rp and if the people will follow the rp rules this server will be a best(in my opinion its a best server) hen other rp servers We will try to improve this server together I know that this is a very responsible thing but i want to try if i will be a good admin because as i said i have a experience i know all rp situation and i know all rp rules.

I can work very hard,i can be a friendly and i can work with a team if someone need any help i will go and i will help this person because i like when i am helping the people and if i will be a admin I will try to be friendly with people and i will help them in any situation because it will be a my job and as i said i like when i am helping the people.

I get very angry when people don't listen to me but I don't express it and I don't fight people for that and also sometimes i overdo my job.

I am ready for that because i really want to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

yes i am ready ofc.

Thanks for reading my application :love:

(Ex-LT.General ENG 2(NG),
Ex-The Families Deputy leader ENG 1,Ex-LSPD HC ENG 1,DHOD of IA (FIB)

Last edited:

Salopa.

Salopa.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Saba
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+4
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Salopa#1889
6. Your Nickname : Saba Blixky
7. Your ID : 31305

Additional information
Because i am a fast typer and i can get people answers fast plus i've been playing for a long time and i know all of the rules and im kind as well
my strengths are that i have quick ninja reflexes and i can put all of my energy in whatever i love doing and ill do it 101%
i dont have any im a TOP G (TOP G's dont have any waeknesses)
of course i kinda am tired of the RP life
yes i will sell all of my businesses (even tho i have none)

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Additional information

1. Your name IRL : Landan
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : PST
4. Average online per day : 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord : Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname : Lily Shepherd
7. Your ID : 27071

Additional information

i would like to be admin cuz i did a lot of things in the RP life, SAHP Deputy for 2 Terms, LSPD Leader Currently and Been in all state organizations. I have studied the rules due to me being selected multiple times for Leader Interviews. I want to become and admin also because I want to usher in the new generation of citizens that fly into city and help them have the best experience as possible
-Quick learner
-learn from my mistakes

-Open minded
-On during the Night time and Early Morning
-Not Biased
-Know Rules
-Active all the time in discord

I am not on most times during main hours of city and were there is the most problems

Im ready to leave RP life, I've experienced all that i Could

Last edited:

aryan kenera

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Aryan
05:30utc
10hours
Aryan roy#8324
Bittu

1.Manage rule and regulations in server
Can the player enjoy there rp life

2.my strength is first I Anderstand all Sichvation and than take action

3.i have doesn't have a great test weaknesses

4.yes I complete my ro life now I want to help athor player to become ther rp life good

5.i don't have any business
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Aryan
05:30utc
10hours
Aryan roy#8324
Bittu

1.Manage rule and regulations in server
Can the player enjoy there rp life

2.my strength is first I Anderstand all Sichvation and than take action

3.i have doesn't have a great test weaknesses

4.yes I complete my ro life now I want to help athor player to become ther rp life good

5.i don't have any business

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Iman Banerjee
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-12
5. Your Discord: Iman#0069
6. Your Nickname: Laka Kirigaya
7. Your ID: 42070

Additional information

I have been in almost all legal orgs( NG,SAHP,LSPD) and all illegal orgs and became high command in some of those e.g, Major of FTO in NG 2 times , 9th rank of Marabunta 2 times
and now it is the time to serve the city as an admin and trust me i would love to be admin for also one more reason that i will know and learn that how the admins work and i would give it time to learn.

-Calm minded

-Know multiple languages

-Know rules

-Have experience as an admin in Hypixel(A popular Minecraft server) and also forum mod of Xbox

-Know rules
-Active in city
- I learn Anything quickly
- Once i learn a thing i always remember that
-Polite

- i am honest
- I am too strict about rules
-I be upset a bit more than others xD

Yes, I will leave the RP life to serve the city as an admin and make it more clean

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes! (I don't have one)

Thanks for Reading my Application

Laka Kirigaya

BraveHeart_111

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Your name IRL - Dean C.
2. Your age - 32
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5/6 hours
5. Your Discord - BraveHeart_111#5178
6. Your Nickname - BraveHeart_111
7. Your ID - 59502

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become an admin as i have been admin before and now a Co-Owner of a FiveM server and would like to help you out. I also updated the roster when new members joined to give them their unit number and added them to the roster and also looked over patrol logs for the command staff to help them out. If anyone needed any help I was there to give them as much help as I could. I have also helped out Civ Admin in the past Community pick and go through scripts that would be good for the Civilian Department and Businesses. I have experience using google docs, sheets and forms as I have made Patrol Logs, Public Roster, Commend / Complaint in the past. I am also very familiar on how to work Teamspeak, and Discord server settings. i was a Deputy Director for HR which dealt with Interviews and Applications.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are that i am a great listener, fluent English speaker and can keep the situation calm if it starts to get heated and i can be easy to talk to if a player needs to speak with an admin. I am also available via mobile on discord throughout the day if im not in server.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my weaknesses are my epilepsy as i can take a seizure every so often but as of late i have not had any due to my new medication so if i take a seizure i need to rest for a couple days
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes i am
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Alex Marssevide

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
2. Your age
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Your name IRL
= Arjun Kumar
2. Your age
= 15
3. Time zone
= Not fixable
=4hr (if i become admin more)
5. Your Discord
=Max Mad Gaming#8767
6. Your Nickname
=Alex Waltter
7. Your ID
=19937
Additional information
= I want to become an admin because of the amount of experience I have in RP servers and all the time that I have spent on GrandRP. I have been a member of the community since the day it came out on the English Server 1 and I still play to this day. It has been a few months and over the time I have learned all the rules and have seen how the server works very well. I think with all the experience I have from the server I would make a great admin especially since I have also been leaders on server 1 and have had many admins as friends. I think if I can become an admin I could help the server a lot with the newer players who don't really know how to RP yet to the experienced players who decide to break the rules.
= My strengths is i am patient while dealing with players.
=I cant speak loudly while my parents at my room.
= Yes i am ready to leave the RP life and become admin i really have fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 1 i try all the jobs and i joined (NG,VAGOS,MARABUNTA,BALLAS)
=Fortunately, I did not buy. I entered the second server because there are more new players and i want to help them.

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Additional information

Additional information

i would like to be admin cuz i did a lot of things in the RP life, SAHP Deputy for 2 Terms, LSPD Leader Currently and Been in all state organizations. I have studied the rules due to me being selected multiple times for Leader Interviews. I want to become and admin also because I want to usher in the new generation of citizens that fly into city and help them have the best experience as possible
-Quick learner
-learn from my mistakes

-Open minded
-Not Biased
-Know Rules

I am not on most times during main hours of city and were there is the most problems

Giorgi Avalianiii

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Gio Avaliani
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day - 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord - Giร˜#4657
6. Your Nickname - Gio Rich
7. Your ID - 40851

Additional information
My Time Zone is +4 so i can be so active in the morning as in the evenings also i know that i have done some mistakes on the project but i learnt so many things with mistake and iam sure that iam redy to be a admin to help people with there problems and issues.

I want to become admin because i have a experience in legal and illegal orgs,i know how to play the rp,all rp rules with my experience i know all rp rules gen rules,green zone rules and others just i want to become admin too because i want to help other administrators in every case we will try to give punishment the people who is breaking the rules and we will try too improve the rp and if the people will follow the rp rules this server will be a best(in my opinion its a best server) hen other rp servers We will try to improve this server together I know that this is a very responsible thing but i want to try if i will be a good admin because as i said i have a experience i know all rp situation and i know all rp rules.

I can work very hard,i can be a friendly and i can work with a team if someone need any help i will go and i will help this person because i like when i am helping the people and if i will be a admin I will try to be friendly with people and i will help them in any situation because it will be a my job and as i said i like when i am helping the people.

I get very angry when people don't listen to me but I don't express it and I don't fight people for that and also sometimes i overdo my job.

I am ready for that because i really want to become an admin.

yes i am ready ofc.

Thanks for reading my application :love:

(Ex-LT.General ENG 2(NG),
Ex-The Families Deputy leader ENG 1,Ex-LSPD HC ENG 1,DHOD of IA (FIB)

Son of Anarchy

Ex. Under Under deputy of Marabunta Grande
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Sandra

2. 16

3. GMT+4 (Georgia)

4. 5 to 12 hours

5. Carl Kirigaya#2259

6. Carl Kirigaya

7. 15360

----------------------------------------------------
1.1: I have been in every legal and illegal orgs, I have been HC of GOV: doc warden; NG 3 terms: Major of FTO 2 times, Capitan of FTO, Capitan of MP and etc. Elite agent 3 in FIB, was Warlord โ€“ 10 rank in marabunta lakas term and HC of vagos gang.
That all means that I had really big rp knowledge and im ready for that position.

1.2 I think admin team is giving help to citizens: quick response on their questions, help in rp problems and etc. and Im the guy who loves doing that and its my hobby to do that.
-----------------------------------------------------

1.1 I love to help people and its admin team main duty
1.2 Im quick learner and helper and hard worker

1.3 I have good English knowledge

1.4 I have big rp experience and had many rp issues and I can help people also who has that problems.

3.1 My weaknesses are ooc problems sometimes, I have family things, learning things and sometimes cant be in city.

3.2 my microphone has problems sometimes.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin

Do not have any.

Nahum Zahavi

แดฑหฃ แดธแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ แดผแถ  โฑฝแตƒแตแต’หข
Player
Additional information:

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 16 Soon 17
3. Time zone GMT +2
4. Average online per day 4-7 hours per day.
5. Your Discord Bi9_p4pA_#7406
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 28113

I want to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

1. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.
2. Hardworking.
3.Quick Learner.

my greatest weaknesses is that sometimes I get so focused at the task at hand, that I have a hard time listening to others.

Yes.

(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes. (i dont have one.)

i hope u will see my potential, have a nice day!
:cool:

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), FIB Special Agent 1 (X2) , SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in

Marabunta, Rank 6 in Los santos Vagos, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC in

Los santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC in the families

(Rank 10 Under Deputy), Supervisor of under cover in FIB.

Marco11

Doctor And Pilot Marco Black
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™ค
2. Your age:24
3. Time zone:๐™๐™๐˜พ+4:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™๐™๐˜พ 22:00 ๐™‹๐™ˆ ๐™๐™ฅ ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™๐˜พ 3:00 ๐˜ผ๐™ข
5. Average online per day: ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ 5/6 ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ
6. Your Discord :๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š_๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŒ๐š˜๐Ÿท๐Ÿท_๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡#1111
7. Your Nickname:๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™ค
8. Your ID : 4986
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section :๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š

Additional information
๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™š๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™‹ ๐™๐™ช๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ,
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™ง ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™š๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™›๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃโ€™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™  ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™„โ€™๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™  ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™›๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™‘ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™›๐™›.
๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™š๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š-๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™š๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™™๐™œ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™จ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™—๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™–๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™š๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
๐™„โ€™๐™ข ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ข ๐™๐™„ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™ก ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง.
๐™„โ€™๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃโ€™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„โ€™๐™ข ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„โ€™๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„โ€™๐™ข ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฉโ€™๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฎ ๐™„ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„โ€™๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™› ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ.
๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉโ€™๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ,
๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™„ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š-๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™€๐™ˆ๐™Ž ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ , ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™„โ€™๐™ข ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š-๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ฟ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™™๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™— ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™— ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ.
๐™”๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉโ€™๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„โ€™๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉโ€™๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™–๐™ก.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
๐™‰๐™ค ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ

๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ
๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™ค.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+12 (Wellington NZST)
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ˆ#1331
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313

Additional information

Over the past few months of playing this server I have got to understand many situations very well, if its Negotiating or Demanding I handle it calm, respectful and overall enjoyable as possible. My overall goal is to guide new comers to become successful non rulebreaking players as I hate when people disobey rules.

I am very good at being calm or making the situation less stressful and if anyone is feeling down I'm the person to talk to!

Sometimes I tend to over react when things go sideways but I am alway quick to resolve the issue.

Yes

Yes

Also I see you don't have a Forum curator and if you would need one I'd be happy to take the job.

Last edited:

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Additional information

Additional information

-Quick learner
-learn from my mistakes

-Open minded
-Not Biased
-Know Rules

Leazy Plays

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL

Rishabh Bihola

2. Your age

3. Time zone:
GMT+05:30

4. Average online per day:
3-4 Hours

5. Your Discord:
LeazyPlayZ#5475

6. Your Nickname:
Shikari Leazy

7. Your ID

Additional information

Well, i want to make the Grand RP Server feel safe for other players by Helping them and to make sure no one break rules and i also feel like i can do a lot more for the city by being an Admin. I really love to help people and also to punish who break rules. I have been in the server for some time and i have learned something new everyday. I want to make sure every new player learns something new everyday just like me and don't make mistakes that i made when i was new.

My strengths:
(1) I take every situation professionally and stay calm even under pressure.
(2) I am a quick learner too.
(3) I am filled with Creativity!
(4) I learn from my mistakes.
(5) open minded
(6) Strict upon following rules.

My greatest weakness is that sometimes i get too much excited that i reveal some thing that i was not suppose to, but now i have learned to control my weakness.

Yes, i am ready. Well, i will miss the RP life but i am ready to do anything to help our Citizens. I will do anything to help, protect and make our Grand RP Citizens feel safe.

Yes (Don't own one)

Last edited:

Lil Richh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your nameIRL: Faiq Hasan
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (UTC+05:00) Islamabad,Karachi
4. Average online per day: 10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: Lil Rich#1435
6. Your Nickname: Lil Bolo
7. Your ID: 47031

Additional information

Because I want to help people I will help the people who wants help and I will punish who will break the rules and ruins the city,I have been in every
ORG(legal Illegal) and I will try my best to make city more better

Patience while dealing someone,time management and being nice to people

I trust people very quickly

Yes

Yes

Last edited:

Leazy Plays

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1.Your name IRL

Rishabh Bihola

2. Your age

3. Time zone:
GMT+05:30

4. Average online per day:
3-4 Hours

5. Your Discord:
LeazyPlayZ#5475

6. Your Nickname:
Shikari Leazy

7. Your ID

Additional information

Well, i want to make the Grand RP Server feel safe for other players by Helping them and to make sure no one break rules and i also feel like i can do a lot more for the city by being an Admin. I really love to help people and also to punish who break rules. I have been in the server for some time and i have learned something new everyday. I want to make sure every new player learns something new everyday just like me and don't make mistakes that i made when i was new.

My strengths:
(1) I take every situation professionally and stay calm even under pressure.
(2) I am a quick learner too.
(3) I am filled with Creativity!
(4) I learn from my mistakes.
(5) open minded
(6) Strict upon following rules.

My greatest weakness is that sometimes i get too much excited that i reveal some thing that i was not suppose to, but now i have learned to control my weakness.

Yes, i am ready. Well, i will miss the RP life but i am ready to do anything to help our Citizens. I will do anything to help, protect and make our Grand RP Citizens feel safe.

Yes (Don't own one)

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Additional information

Additional information

-Quick learner
-learn from my mistakes

-Open minded
-Not Biased
-Know Rules

Top Bottom